Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

"And they have an even more awesome mom," Steven responded to Rai with a s emile, squeezing her breasts before kissing her neck.

"Of course," Diego answered as he began going a bit faster as he kissed Pearl's pearl, holding onto her svelte form.

Rai moaned at his touch. “You ready for round two?” She asked, kissing Steven back.

“Oh my stars!” Pearl moaned out loudly. “You feel so good!”

Steven smiled back and nodded. "Only if you are ready?" He responded, giving gentle kisses in response to her with his grin.

"And you're amaing too, Pearl. I'm gonna cum soon," he told her, his sweaty body touching Pearl's and savoring the primal sensations.

Steven adjusted Rai with a smile and began grinding against Rai, getting back up his erection to be with her. "How ready are you?" he asked.

Diego groaned out loud and claimed Pearl from the inside once more by cumming. Holding onto her tightly, he smashed his lips into hers as he filled her with his warm seed.

Rai let out a moan, before saying, “Oh my god!” She bit her bottom lip. “I swear you know how to get me going.”

Pearl’s body tensed when she felt Diego shoot his seed into her and she too orgasmed.

Steven slowly slide his fully erect cock inside of Rai, groaning softly while he was holding her softly, being gentle with her.

Diego shivered as he felt Pearl orgasm at the same time he did. He let out a deep breath of pleasure. "You're amazing," he whispered in her ear.

Rai let out a pleasured groan as she felt Steven going back in. “Oh God,” She moaned, “you feel so good!”

“I know I am.” Pearl said with a confident grin.

Steven groaned out some more in response, moving at a slow and gentle pace, squeezing Rai and making sure not to be rough.

Diego smiled back at Pearl's grin before kissing her nose. "I'm glad you're more confident," he said to her with a soft grin

“This feels so good!” Rai moaned. She passionately kissed Steven as ran her hands over his chest and stomach.

“Only because of you.” Pearl responded with a smile.

Steven returned the kiss with fervor, feeling Rai's soft hands on his large body. He brought her closer, his giant hands being delicate with her pregnant self as he went just a bit faster.

Diego smiled some more at hearing the wonderful compliment of Pearl. He leans over for a softer kiss on Pearl's forehead Pearl while caressing her softly. Nothing but adoration but love was in his eyes for her.

“You are the best, Steven,” Rai moaned, “you know that right?” She was still feeling his muscles.

“What do you think the baby is?” Pearl asked.

"You are as well," Steven responded as he felt his beloved's gentle curves and her smooth skin on him, all in his large musculae arms as he planted soft kisses on her. He went a little faster still.

"Boy, girl, nonbinary... doesn't matter. Our kid will be awesome," Diego said as he kissed Pearl's tummy.

Rai let out a load moan as she cam hard. “Keep going!” She moaned.

“Regardless,” Pearl stood up and turned to the side, “I think I’m showing a bit.” Sure enough instead of her stomach being a straight line there was a small bump that was barely noticeable.

Steven shivered as he was rewarded with Rai cumming on his cock, incentivizing him to go a little faster.

"Well, you are still lovely in every aspect," Diego responded with a grin before leaning in to kiss Pearl's tummy once more.

Rai dropped her hands to the bed and gripped the sheets as she rode wave after wave of pleasure.

“I’m just scared about giving birth, what if it turns out to be like a ten pound baby?” Pearl asked.

Steven waited for Rai to cum and when she did, he held onto her, letting her move and spasm in his arms from the pleasure

Diego held Pearl. "Do not worry. It will turn out find and we have everyone helping and supporting us," Diego said to her to reassure her

Slowly Rai came down from her high, panting. “You are amazing, it’s like you know exactly how to drive me crazy!” She said with a smile.

“All I know is how humans give birth, I don’t know how Gems give birth.” Pearl explained. “When Rose had Steven, she didn’t let anyone be there aside from Greg.” Her voice was sad at the memory. “I remember she went into labor and that’s when we said ‘good bye’ to her. Then she left with Greg to go... somewhere and next time we saw him, Rose was gone and Steven was here.” She though for a few seconds. “And I remember how tiny Steven was.”

Steven relaxed, letting Rai relax in his arms while he was caressing her with a loving touch. "And you make me feel wonderful as well," Steven whispered to Rai lovingly as he was caressing her with a gentle and close hold.

"Yeah, but your body won't disappear because you will not lose your Gem, thanks to the machine," Diego said, embracing Pearl lovingly as he remembered the efforts made for it.

“Do you still find me attractive being this big?” Rai asked rubbing her belly. She knew the answer but she still wanted to hear it.

“Yes but I was more referring to there not being another Gem that I can talk to about what to expect.” Pearl clarified.

"You know I do," Steven told her with a flirty smirk as he caressed Rai's tummy. He leaned in to kiss ot and then kissing Rai on the cheek.

Diego held onto Pearl. "You are right, but if other Gems want to have their own kids like this, you can help them out as a leader," he told her

Rai smiled back at Steven before remembering something. “Dennis called earlier, him and Sadie found out what they’re having.”

“True, and with more Gems coming to earth, there’s bound to be a lot of gem/human relationships.” Pearl said thinking about it.

"What are they having?" Steven asked Rai with a look of wonder.

Diego nodded. "You are starting something wonderful. You and Steven," he noted with a grin

“Our daughters are going to have a girl cousin to play with.” Rai said. “Which means our boy will be happy to have Mason to play with.”

“Do you mean Steven being himself or Steven becoming a father?” Pearl asked curiously. “Because if it’s the latter, I think Raiden is doing more work than Steven is. She is the one carrying three babies.”

"Oh wow, that's gonna be awesome!" Steven told her a big grin as he cuddled her.

"Steven being himself and also becoming a dad. Him helping with the new era," Diego told Pearl with a smile. He knew Rai was physically carrying them, but he was talking about in the grand ideals.

Back
Top Bottom