Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“They are going crazy in there.” Rai laughed before taking Steven’s hands and put them on her belly. The babies were moving more than Steven had ever felt before.

Pearl let out a loud, long moan as Diego made his way into her. “Oh my!” She moaned.

"Oh wow... guess we woke them up," Steven commented with a chuckle before he leaned in to kiss Rai's tummy.

"You are amazing," Diego groaned in pleasure at Pearl's hot wet tightness and he began moving slowly, giving an intense kiss to her. He lvoed making love with his beloved Gem.

“Yeah.” Rai said as she sat up a bit leaning against her pillow. “They can hear now. You could try talking to them.”

Pearl eagerly kissed back while moaning into Diego’s mouth. “I know.” She jokingly said.

"Hey guys... we're all waiting for you to arrive safe and sound when you're ready," Steven spoke to the babies.

"You are graceful yet powerful. Strong yet kind," Diego whispered lovingly to Pearl as he caressed her and was moving at a good pace.

Rai smiled and jokingly rolled her eyes. “I meant talk to them like about what it’s like out here. Maybe tell them about everyone that’s waiting for them to come.” Rai ruffled Steven’s hair. “I tell them about you a lot. I say that they’re going to have the best dad in the world, and that you’re the nicest, kindest person I know.”

“I try very hard.” Pearl moaned.

"And you're the awesome person I know too," Steven responded by kissing Rai. And Steven began talking to the babies. About what lies ahead. Of the good and the bad that would be awaiting them over in the big life.

"And I adore you for being you," Diego said as he began kissing her neck and picking up the pace slowly.

Rai smiled as she listened to Steven while playing with his hair. “I love you so much!” She said

Pearl moaned loudly, arching her back a bit. “And I adore how amazing you are at this.” She moaned.

"I lovr you too," Steven responded lovingly to Rai, leaning in to go and give her a kiss, caressing his beloved nude love.

"I love everything about you," Diego said to Pearl, his chubby body holding onto the svelte body of his beloved Pearl, kissing her neck.

“Are you nervous?” Rai asked, pulling some of Steven’s hair out of his face.

“And I love everything about you.” Pearl responded before passionately kissing him.

"Yeah a bit. I just love them so much and don't want anything bad to happen to them. You're more worried though, right?" Steven said, playing with Rai's hair as well while he held her.

Diego moaned into the kiss, holding onto his gentle beloved. He continued be slow and steady with her, all while he held her. "What do you think of everything that has happened?" he asked her, his fingers runnign through her hair.

“I’ve seen what it’s like in the NICU and what the parents go through, so yeah I’m nervous.” Rai explained. “I know that parents leave with all their babies and some leave none of them.”

“I’m happy but if you’d have told a few years ago that I’d be in this position, I would laugh at you.” Pearl said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but we have the Gems to help and I can also heal," Steven reminded her gently and holding onto her hands. He would be able to do whatever he needed to help.

"Time has a way of changing us, but I am happy to where we are," Diego told her with a lovingly smile, kissing her once more.

“Yes but will your healing help them with an underdeveloped lungs?” Rai asked. “That’s my biggest worry, pretty much everything else we can handle.” She carefully maneuvered to lay on her side facing Steven.

Pearl nodded in agreement, and wrapped her arms around Diego in a loving embrace, kissing him back.

"I don't know, but Pearl said Mom was able to help wounded lions with the tears," Steven added, though he did hug Rai and kiss her. "Whatever happens, we will face it together" he reassured her with a smile.

"I'm glad that I'm the one to have changed you. Plus, we can now have kids withouth you losing your body," Diego told her, referring to the device attached to her, all while he was holding her and kissing her. He was going faster now.

“I know.” Rai said with a smile. She kissed Steven and wrapped her arms around him. “So how does it feel knowing you’re gonna have a son and two daughters soon?”

“Me too.” Pearl kissed Diego back. She did feel a bit guilty that she would be able to have a child without giving up her form when Rose had not.

"It's gonna be awesome and we're gonna be some of the best parents ever," Steven responded back to her as he sat up a bit and snuggled her. "And how do you feel?" he asked her back with a soft grin.

"Though I'm guessing you'll probably onlt want one child," Diego teased her with a grin.

“You’re not scared that you’ll have to chase boys away when the girls get older?” Rai teased.

“Maybe or maybe I’ll decide I want like five kids.” Pearl joked.

"Not really. We'll teach them to take care of themselves and they'll be smart to recognuize jerks," Steven noted to her with his usual optimism.

"I'd be quite surprised by that. I'd figure you'd choose a more orderly number like four," Diego teased her back.

“You say that now but I guarantee when they get older you’ll naturally be protective of them.” Rai replied with a smile, before kissing Steven on the lips. “Most dads are extremely protective of their daughters no matter what.”

“Five is more orderly than four.” Pearl said, moving Diego’s hands to her breasts.

"Well, Pearl was kinda protective of me, but it was also because of Mom," Steven said, wondering if that's how he would be. Granted, he did not think he would change much though looking at some of the dads, it did make sense. Then again, Kofi Pizza was always tense in the first place and besides him, not many other examples came up. Maybe Connie's dad too, but on the other hand, it was more because of the danger they got in.

"Oh, how so?" Diego asked her with a whisper s he kissed her neck and massaged Pearl's modest but wonderful breasts.

Rai took Steven’s hand and put it on the side of her stomach. After a few seconds he could feel a kick.

“I don’t know it’s just easier to count by fives.” Pearl answered as she moaned a bit.

"Our babies are gonna be here soon," Steven told Rai witha loving smile as he came in to go and kiss Rai with a large smile.

"That's true," Diego said as he began going a little faster with Pearl. "Five kids for us then?" Diego confirmed with a loving smile.

“Hopefully not too soon.” Rai replied. “I’m super excited to see how everyone is going to react to them, especially since I know who they look like.”

Pearl chuckled, jokingly rolling her eyes before continuing to moan.

"They're gonna be awesome!" Steven responded before he embraced his beloved, taking the time to caress her softly and gently.

Diego gave a love btie on Pearl's neck while going a little faster. "What else does my Pearl want?" he whispered/

Back
Top Bottom