Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are My Universe (MysteriousD/DaddysLittleSkank)

“Thanks for the concern, Amethyst but I got it covered.” Rai explained looking down and rubbing her belly. “My doctor and I have everything sorted out, and I’m eating 2700 calories worth of food a day as I need to eat 300 extra calories daily per baby. I’ve been avoiding deli meats, seafood, soft cheese, and I significantly cut down on caffeine while eating a lot of fruits and veggies, lean protein, and healthy fats. I’m taking prenatal vitamins, omega 3 fish oil pills for brain development, and a calcium supplement because pregnancy reduces the strength of the mother’s bones.”

"That makes sense though I wonder if the kids would be born with Gems, given how they are passed down," Diego noted as he began thinking about they are born. After all, human bodies cannot make Gems, which is why the whole point of the belt in the first place. So proper half-Gem and half-human hybrids could be born, at least with Gem mothers. He'd have no idea how it would with Steven because he is not the one carrying them and the simple fact that his mother is way beyond what the belts could do.

“I actually know if any of them have gems and I haven’t even told Steven.” Rai said. “I’m keeping a lot of secrets of during this pregnancy.”

“What do you mean?” Pearl asked.

“Everyone knows what I’m having but only Steven knows what I’m naming them and what our son will look like, but I’m the only that knows what our daughter look like and which babies have gems if any at all.”

"Do any of them have Gems? I wouldn't think so given how the human body would not be able to make Gems unless Steven's DNA carries those instructions, but even then, making what amounts to a crystal-based supercomputer must be really freaking difficult," Diego acknowledges out loud in some serious thought about everything going on.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” Rai teased. She reached forward grabbing her milkshake. “At least one of them does have a gem though.”

"And I have many questions as to how on that," Diego responded to Rai with a raised eyebrow as he looked to Steven. "Especially since what we learned about Steven's mother," he added with a thoughtful look.

"Beyond that though, you doing all right?" he asked that. Steven meanwhile had also been tidying up while also eating a bit.

"I'm just looking out for you," Diego told Rai before giving her a hug. "You're gonna be an awesome mom, Steven an awesome dad, and you have all of us to support you," he said to her with a big happy grin.

"All right. Want me to carry you, Pearl?" he said to her, still with the grin.

“We should probably head off to bed.” Rai said as she stood up, with it being an inconvenience.

“I can walk.” Pearl answered. “I’m not even showing yet.”

"All right, I'll see y'all later," Diego told Rai with a smile as he saw Amethyst wave and go over to her cavern. "Need any help?" Steven asked Rai with a bit of concern.

"I know, but I wanted to offer my princess anyway," Diego responded to Pearl with a smile.

Once everyone had left, Rai wrapped her arms around Steven’s neck and passionately kissed on the lips. “I have a surprise for you, but it’s upstairs.” She managed to say.

“Ask again when I’m bigger and my center of gravity is is different.” Pearl said with a smile as she took Diego’s hand.

Steven was a bit surprised by the kiss, but he happily returns it with equal passion, holding her gently. "All right. You want me to carry you up?" Steven tells her with a big smile on his face.

Diego chuckled before he went to kiss Pearl and was leading them back to their home. "How are you feeling?" he asked her.

Steven smiled before he gently picked up Rai bridal-style and began carrying her over upstairs to their room. "What's the surprise?" he asked her.

"Yeah I know, but hopefully the belt will help with that as it uses the minerals and food as energy to make the gem for our kids," Diego told her with a smile, his hand in hers while walking to their home.

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it?” Rai asked.

“Kids? You’re already planning on having another?” Pearl teasingly asked.

"All right, all right, what is it?" Steven asked her after a laugh as they came up to the top floor and entering their room.

"Well, here I thought you loved making big plans," Diego asked her as they approached the building, having his own smile on his face.

“Put me down, sit on the bed, and close your eyes.” Rai answered. “I think you’ll really like it.”

“I do but I’d like to get through this one first,” Pearl explained, “if this is too challenging I may not want a second.”

Steven sat down on the bed and he closed his eyes, waiting patiently.

"That's true. So what would you wish to do?" Diego asked her as he opened the door for her.

Rai smirked as she walked off to the bathroom where she took several minutes to get ready.

“Start planning for this one.” Pearl answered patting her stomach.

Steven laid down and was waiting for Rai.

"So, like getting a crib and preparing the baby room?" Diego asked Pearl as he went to sit on the couch

“Ohhh, Steven!” Rai called out. She stood in the doorway to the bathroom in a maternity lingerie set, leaning against the doorframe seductively.

“We may need to find a bigger apartment.” Pearl commented sitting on the couch. “This place isn’t really big enough for three.”

"Oh wow! You look beautiful!" Steven said lovingly as he saw Rai there look ravishing and beautiful. He would removed his shirt before gently embracing her.

"I have been saving up for a house for all of us," Diego told her with a big smile as he snuggled up to her.

Rai walked over to Steven, straddling his lap and putting her hands on his shoulders before kissing him again. “I love you.” She said into his lips.

“We could get Steven and Rai to distract Amethyst, I’m sure she has some stuff in her room that we can sell.” Pearl joked.

"I love you too," Steven said before he returned the kiss, caressing his beloved's body in her lingerie.

"True though how much of it is still functional though and we could just ask Amethyst," Diego responded.

Back
Top Bottom