Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"Well, Mas y Menos are finishing college and Aresenal has been doing pretty well as a parent, especially with Cheshire retiring from villany," Garth noted to her with a smile.

"We're almost there," Cyborg said as they were flying over there. "How have you been dealing with everything?" Beast Boy asked Starfire.

“That’s good. I was wondering how they were gonna manage raising a child.” Mynx commented.

“A little nauseous, but other than that, I am fine.” Starfire said with a smile.

"Well, Chesire retired because she had no real reason to be a villain and is currently working in community service. Arsenal is going to study archaeology," Garth explained. "So, we'll drop them off with Uncle Roy and then we go to Atlantis," he states.

"Yeah, Rae's kinda feeling the same," BB said with a smile. They had arrived, with Nightwing there standing waiting for them, along with Raven.

“If I hadn’t gone with marine biology, I probably would have gone with archeology.” Mynx admitted. “I just find fossil really cool.”

Starfire followed Diego and the others.

"Yeah although Roy is going into human archeology. Specifically in regards to the native american culture, like the Navajo. He was adopted by them after all," Garth said to her as they would soon be arriving to Roy's place. Roy had been given a messege before hand and he was waiting for them outside.

"Welcome back, team! How have you all been?" Nightwing said. While he knew they had some urgent matters at hand, it was also a while since they last saw each other and a positive note before hand could help out mentally.

“Kinda like me with Greek culture.” Mynx said with a chuckle. Although the arguement could be made that she was part Greek given she was part Atlantean.

“I have been good.” Starfire said with a smile.

“I recently found out that I underestimated my husband’s sperm because I got pregnant while on birth control.” Raven said in her normally emotionless tone.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Especially since the ancient Atlanteans influenced the ancient Greeks among others," Garth said with a smile before they landed.

"How are the two of you doing?" Roy asked them with a smile as he saw them arrive.

Diego turned to Raven with a raised eyebrow while hearing Beast Boy laugh sheepishly. "That or it could be that you undid the birth control through subconscious use of magic given that you no longer aren't holding back your emotions," Diego couldn't help but jab. Nightwing decided to let this go on for a bit more. The levity would come in handy later.

“Good.” Mynx answered as she gave Roy a hug. “How are guys doing?”

“No.” Raven replied flatly. “While I did plan on having more since I didn’t want Lilith to be an only child, I did want to put more of an age gap between them than less than a year.”

"We're doing pretty good. Jade is working on community service. She actually really likes it and is gonna continue doing some of the stuff after," Roy said as he hugged his teammates.

"Whatever makes you feel better," Diego muttered under hus breath as Cyborg laughed a bit. "All right, that's enough guys. Time for why we cam here besides a reunion," Nightwing said, going into seriousness. "We're here because one of us is targeted... you, Diego. We all remember how we found you and you joined us... but I never stopped looking for the details, and I finally found the main lead," Nightwing said as a monitor appeared to showcase various files.

“My marine center is always open to volunteers.” Mynx joked.

“Back before Mynx’s mental breakdown.” Raven stated, referencing that time Mynx straight up murdered two people.

“Yeah, though she likes working with kids,” Roy said. “I heard you need me to watch them, what’s going on?” He asked.

“Yes. And now we seeM to have found the final location of where we can get definite answers over the operations there were doing,” Nightwing explained.

“Yeah, all the records prior have been burnt, so I’m glad we got a good lead,” Cyborg mentioned.

“We gotta go to Atlantis for something.” Mynx explained.

“It seems like a slip up that this record wasn’t burnt.” Raven said as she read over it.

"What's going on over there," Roy asked Mynx while Garth was letting her explain things.

"We actually caught the guy before he could've burnt it. Batman managed to interrogate him for some answers and we found a location over on this island here," Nightwing said as he zoomed onto the island over in the middle of the Pacific Isles.

“Don’t really know,” Mynx said with a sigh, “I do know it’ll be hard to not just plert out that I’m pregnant. Oh yeah, I’m kinda pregnant.”

“Can you get more stereotypically villian than an island in the middle of the ocean?” Beast Boy asked.

“We’ll have to see if it has a volcano too.” Raven said.

"Wow, congrats! Looks like it'll ve a good reason to throw a party. Haven't had one since Bumblee and Herald got married," Roy told her with a smile. "But I'm sure everything will come out all right," he reassured them both.

"Well, it was a former USA military base that got decommissioned after the Cold War," Nightwing said as the ifnormation appeared on screen. "Whatever secrets there are, this is one of the last places left to look. And given the increased metahuman activity and strange happenings, we need to find out," he told them all.

Diego took a deep breath and nodded.

“We can talk about that later,” Mynx said, “first I gotta tell Aquaman and then the rest of the league.”

“It being an abandoned military base just makes it worse.” Beast Boy said.

“Why? It should remind you of our honeymoon.” Raven joked.

"Before or after you go Atlantis?" Roy said to them as he got his surrogate niece and nephews inside the house.

"We better get going everyone. I do not know what we will find, so we need to prepare for the worst. Starfire, Raven, are you both comfortable going?" he asked them, knowing they were pregnant.

“We’re having Aquaman and his family over for dinner to tell them. After they know we’ll tell the rest of the League.” Mynx explained.

“I think it would be best if the two of us waited here for you all.” Starfire said.

"Right, so I guess you will tell him after your trip to Atlantis then. Remember Mynx, you're one of us and we have your back," Roy reassured her while Garth smiled at his long-time friend and comrade.

"Very well. We'll keep you informed of the situation," Nightwing said before Cyborg would lead the guys to the T-plane. Diego was still in a lot of thought

“Yup.” Mynx nodded. “I know.” She turned to the kids. “You there behave okay?”

Starfire and Raven nodded before hugging their respective husbands.

"We will, mom," Melvin said as the kids began hugging their parents. "I'll take care of them, don't worry," Roy reassured Mynx.

BB hugged Raven gently while Diego did the same with Starfire before the guys got in the plane to head out. Diego was on the plane thinking before recallng what Raven said. "What did Raven mean by her comment?" he asked BB while beginning to fly on the T-Plane.

“I love you three.” Mynx said hugging her kids and kissing them on the head.

“Raven’s creepy so for our honeymoon we spent a night in an abandoned hospital while driving to or actual honeymoon.” Beast Boy explained. “The hospital was super creepy and people go their to go ghost hunting.”

"Bye mom," they said to her. "Go and do what you gotta do," Roy said as he hugged Mynx after he hugged Garth.

"Yikes. Then again, you'd or the others would know if it was there," Diego said in surprise. "I wonder if she chose the place in order to distract you from the nervousness of intimacy," Diego added while Cyborg chuckled.

Mynx Hughes Roy back and waved as they left.

“I chose the place because I wanted her to be comfortable and thought that the creepiness would help.” Beast Boy explained. “I didn’t sleep at all but she slept like a baby. Every noice I heard I thought was a demon.”

Back
Top Bottom