Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

The two went home and settled in. The next few months went by in a flash. Both Starfire and Mynx were getting bigger and bigger with Mynx being days away from delivering the twins and Starfire still about half way through her longer pregnancy.

Mynx was organizing a party for Starfire and Diego to find out what they were having. She had decorated her and Garth’s house with pink and blue decorations with the centerpiece being a large box with colored balloons that would reveal the gender.

MysteriousD

Pulsar
"How are you feeling?" Garth asked Mynx with a smile as he was helping to cook, while the children were helping with the decorations. He knew BB would be coming so he made some vegetarian stuff too. It was a bit complicated given how they could communicate with animals, well underwater ones when you're an Atlantean whos's gifted.

Diego meanwhile was preparing to go to the party while helping Starfire, giving her hugs and kisses all the while.

“I have two babies putting pressure on my cervix, I’m perfect.” Mynx sarcastically said. In the last week, the twins had dropped in preparation for the delivery and Mynx’s stomach was noticeably lower. She had started to get contractions but they were hours apart and it would likely be at least a day before the contractions were close enough for Mynx to go to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Starfire got dressed and ready for the party. There were certain things she needed help like putting on pants, socks, and shoes as her belly was just big enough to make these things difficult.

MysteriousD

Pulsar
"Well, it should be interesting you giving birth though from what the scans have told us, it should be a relatively smooth pregnancy," Garth noted, relieved at the lack of complicatios that would be going on, especiall given the genetic diversity their babies will have though it's more that hsi Atlantean blood is helping to balance and dilute the other blood.

"How are you feeling, Star?" Diego asked her as he was helping Starfire though he did not it was easier for her to do some stuff because she could fly and thus go into a position to where her pregnancy would not bother her when it came to putting on clothing. He still helped her of course.

“Yeah.” Mynx said as she finished putting the decorations she had. “Though I’m not looking forward to giving birth.” She sat down. She had been getting a lot more tired lately.

Starfire sat as she allowed Diego to put her shoes on. “I am fine. My back is hurting a little bit but it is not anything I can not handle.” She said with smile.

Top Bottom