Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

The two went home and settled in. The next few months went by in a flash. Both Starfire and Mynx were getting bigger and bigger with Mynx being days away from delivering the twins and Starfire still about half way through her longer pregnancy.

Mynx was organizing a party for Starfire and Diego to find out what they were having. She had decorated her and Garth’s house with pink and blue decorations with the centerpiece being a large box with colored balloons that would reveal the gender.

"How are you feeling?" Garth asked Mynx with a smile as he was helping to cook, while the children were helping with the decorations. He knew BB would be coming so he made some vegetarian stuff too. It was a bit complicated given how they could communicate with animals, well underwater ones when you're an Atlantean whos's gifted.

Diego meanwhile was preparing to go to the party while helping Starfire, giving her hugs and kisses all the while.

“I have two babies putting pressure on my cervix, I’m perfect.” Mynx sarcastically said. In the last week, the twins had dropped in preparation for the delivery and Mynx’s stomach was noticeably lower. She had started to get contractions but they were hours apart and it would likely be at least a day before the contractions were close enough for Mynx to go to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Starfire got dressed and ready for the party. There were certain things she needed help like putting on pants, socks, and shoes as her belly was just big enough to make these things difficult.

"Well, it should be interesting you giving birth though from what the scans have told us, it should be a relatively smooth pregnancy," Garth noted, relieved at the lack of complicatios that would be going on, especiall given the genetic diversity their babies will have though it's more that hsi Atlantean blood is helping to balance and dilute the other blood.

"How are you feeling, Star?" Diego asked her as he was helping Starfire though he did not it was easier for her to do some stuff because she could fly and thus go into a position to where her pregnancy would not bother her when it came to putting on clothing. He still helped her of course.

“Yeah.” Mynx said as she finished putting the decorations she had. “Though I’m not looking forward to giving birth.” She sat down. She had been getting a lot more tired lately.

Starfire sat as she allowed Diego to put her shoes on. “I am fine. My back is hurting a little bit but it is not anything I can not handle.” She said with smile.

"You feeling tired?" Garth said as he helped her sit down and what not. "Well, you do have some suggestions to making some changes to your diet to help give you and the babies more energy," Garth suggested to her. Their kids meanwhile were taking a nap, as they had been cleaning the house hours before and they did a thorough job.

"Yeah, though your superstrength helps. Maybe you want to rub hyour shoulders or something?" Diego offered to massage Starfire to help her.

“The babies don’t need any extra energy, I do.” Mynx sighed, clearly tired. “I think it’s only a matter of a few more days before our family of five becomes a family of seven.”

Starfire kissed Diego before saying, “my hormones are crazy right now. If you give me a massage, I think we would end up in bed and we do not have time for that.”

"Well, the diet can still help after all. It certianly helps with us," Garth told her as he considered making her a dish to help her. "I can cook something for yu if you like. I wasn't the best student of Atlantean magic, but I certainly was pretty capable," he noted with a smile on his face.

Diego chuckled a little bit, but he knew Star was right. After all, Tamaranians were quite instiable once they got started and they were going to do things right now. "Anything I can do to help?" he asked as he continued to hold her.

“I’m fine, I just need to rest for a little bit. I might go upstairs and try to take a short nap with the kids.” Mynx told her husband. It’s sweet of you to offer though.”

“Something to drink would be nice.” Starfire said as she leaned back against the the back of their couch.

Garth nodded before smiling and swooping in to pick up Mynx bridal style and kissing her. "I'll help you up the stairs," he told her with a smile.

Diego nodded before he went over to get something to drink with Starfire and sat with her. "You don't want anything else," he asked as he hugged her.

Mynx smiled and kissed Garth on the cheek. “You’re too good to me.” She said as she looked up at him lovingly. He really was amazing and Mynx felt incredibly lucky to have him.

Starfire shook her head, saying, “No, I am fine.” She had managed to get her shoes on and was now relaxing for a few minutes before the two needed to leave for the party.

Garth was carrying Mynx up the stairs as he was thinking. "I know there is the party though we could always delay it if you want," Garth suggested as he was carrying her up. He responded by kissing her on the forehead as he was taking her up. In the nearby room, their kids were fast asleep.

Diego smiled over to Starfire before he hugged her. "We are going to have the best kids ever," Diego complimented her lovingly.

“No, I’ll have my energy back by the time people start showing up.” Mynx told her husband. Thanks to her powers, Mynx didn’t need as much sleep as other people.

“It would hard for us not to have amazing kids.” Starfire said before standing up. “We should leave if we want to get there before the guest start showing up.”

"All right, if you're sure. Anything else you want me to do?" Garth says as he arrives to their room and he helps her go lie down on the bed. They have been doing alot to go over and prepare for the new family and the party.

Diego nodded ans he was helping Starfire go over to her feet and preparing to lead her to the car so they cna get going. "I love you so much," he told her with a smile.

“Make a list of names for the twins.” Mynx said. She made a pained and put her hands on her stomach. After a few seconds, she said, “One of them just kicked my cervix. It did not feel good.”

“I love you too.” Starfire replied while smiling. “Are you ready to find out if we have a son or daughter on the way?”

Garth chuckled with a smile and nodded at her request. He was planning "You need to go to the doctor?" Garth said, becoming a little mroe serious in regards to how she was feeling.

"Yes, or maybe both,' Diego joked as he was helping her go to their car, a modified Beetle courtesy of Cyborg, so they could go out and prepare to go. "Have you got some names thought our?" Diego said, though he had some ideas of his own.

“No I’m fine,” Myndee replied, “they sometimes kick me in places that are particularly painful; my ribs, my bladder, my cervix.” With a bit of effort, she was able to lay down on her side.

“I was thinking naming them after my parents.” Starfire said as she buckled herself into the car.

"Anything you would like me to do?" Garth asked her as he was helping her lay down. "Anything else I can help, like a massage or something?" Garth offered his wife.

"That's a wonderful idea," Diego told her with a smile as he hought that would be a good idea. Though it was also a matter of spelling the names correctly. "Though how would it work? Like how you are Kory Anders?" he noted to her.

“You’re sweet but I’m fine.” Mynx said with a smile as she laid down to take her nap.

“I do not know.” Starfire said. “I have not thought that far ahead yet.” She sat in the car rubbing her belly.

Garth went and kissed his wife down before he began relaxing himself while also checking up on some things.

"What would you think would work well?" Diego asked her while he was driving pretty carefully.

Back
Top Bottom