Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

The fake Mynx's neck snapped and began falling to her knees. "Thank... you..." The fake Mynx said, smiling as she collasped, her vitals disappearin.

The guards went silent and Aquaman began commanding for reinforcement of security. Garth meanwhile went over and embraced Mynx from behind, picking her up. "You did nothing wrong," Garth told her.

The fake Mynx began chipping and breaking and almost melting, the omnious Omega symbol dissolving as the duplicate began dissolving.

“I killed myself.” Mynx said. The two of them had more in common than their DNA. They were both made to be weapons and if Mynx’s mother hadn’t escaped, Mynx could very well have been exactly like her clone and she knew it.

Garth embraced Mynxand began carrying her to a room so she could vent out. "She was not you. She looked like you, but she was not you," Garth told her, letting her cry on her shoulder.

“She was me, Garth.” Mynx cried into his chest. “If I didn’t have family or friends or the Justice League that could have been me, and she didn’t deserve to die.”

Garth kept holding onto Mynx, not sure on what she had to say. Having to kill, especially when not the type, was a complicated and difficult thing, so he could only be there for her. Hold her and mourn for the loss of life before the guards came.

"I'll take us to our room," he said to her, before he picked her up bridal style.

Mynx has killed before but the men she killed were assholes who deserved. They weren’t victims like the Mynx clone and killing them didn’t make her feel anything but pride and accomplishment.

Garth went to a private room and let Mynx cry and grieve, not knowing what to say, but at least be able to let Mynx cry on him, letting her know that he was there for her.

Garth continued to let Mynx go and let the emotions out of her. He did not know on what to say and or do, but he could at least hold her and be there for her. He knew it would not be long before the other Titans came to help

"How are you feeling?" Garth asked her as he was holding Mynx all throughout her cruong, making sure she was okay

Mynx didn’t respond, instead she took his hand and placed it on her stomach. After a few seconds there was a small movement. “That’s not gas.” She joked.

Garth smiled a bit at Mynx with her tummy. He leaned in to kiss her and gently squeeze her hands. "I am here for you always, my princess," he told her lovingly.

Garth smiled and nodded at Mynx, kissing her forehead as he held her. "I felt them. We are already awesome parents," he reminded her gently.

"Well, I have helped out and volunteered in Atlantis as a kid, but we will do well," Garth told Mynx with a smile as he squeezed her hand and had a reassuring look on his face.

“But have you ever changed a diaper?” Mynx asked looking at him lovingly with a smile. She put her hand on his cheek and used her thumb to stroke it.

"Well, not necessarily though Atlantean babies have something different than diapers," Garth reminded her. "On the other hand, I don't have the bad scents of the oceans like you do," he added with a smirk.

“Trust me there will be time when you change a diaper and question how something so small create that bad if a smell.” Mynx told her husband. “Especially when one of them has a blow out and it’s easier to give them a bath than trying to clean it up with a wipe. I’ve taken care of several of my cousins so I know a few tricks.”

"Granted, they do have a different biology so we have to see how that will work," Garth noted to her, noting how different their babies will be from normal

“Apparently I was a completely ‘normal’ baby.” Mynx said, before standing up. “But we should probably get back to the kids. Seeing them will help to make me feel better.” She took Garth’s hand in her’s.

"Well, we wills ee what happens," Garth nodded before he helped Mynx up. "Let's be slow there," he added, wanting Mynx to be able to meditate on it all.

Back
Top Bottom