Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

“I imagine they live their lives.” Mynx answered. While the three were not her biological children, Mynx felt very close to all of them and treated them the same as she would treat the twins. It was so no secret that loved them and loved being a mother.

“I will remind you of that when we are waiting in the last few days of my pregnancy for me to go into labor.” Starfire giggled. “That will labor fly by.”

"Yeah, but I meant using their powers. Like would more people use powers in normal jobs without being superheroes," Timmy noted to them.

"I figure so. Some places do it though mroe than others," Garth said, noting how China tried to do it, but their numerous problems kept them from really doing a good job of it.

He saw the waitress come. "I'll have some pancakes and the kids will have the silver dollars," Garth told her with a smile before he looked back at his wife.

"Well yes, but nothing would keep me away from you," Diego responded as he kissed Starfire as he snuggled to her. He stroked her face lovingly, enjoying their nude bodies so close to one another.

“I’ve been known to use mine at work.” Mynx said. “Although I’ve always been careful as to who sees it. Back when my parents were alive, if they needed help moving a half ton manatee I’d just pick it up and move it myself versus using a crane or several people. One time I even picked up a six ton orca and moved it from a eighteen wheeler to a tank.” After the waitress approached, Mynx stopped talking about her powers and after Garth had ordered, she said, “I’ll take the most chocolatey pancakes you have.”

“How did I get so lucky to have you?” Starfire asked cuddling closer to Diego.

"Well, we have the Triple Chocolate Pancakes for those," the waitress said with a smile as she got the order. Since President Ross took office from Lex Luthor, he worked to get alot of genuinely beneficial thigns passed, such as higher minimum wage laws and worker protections. This restored faith in a lot of the youth for a better tomorrow and there was an overall positive increase in attitude.

"How was I so luck to be with you? You're wonderful, compassionate, powerful, kind and so much more," Diego said as he looked lovingly into the green eyes of his wife, stroking her woderful red hair.

Mynx had expected Luthor to be a terrible President since he was a villain, only looking out for himself, but she had also hoped he’d prove her wrong. Needless to say she was happy when he was taken out of office, especially given her worry for the future of her growing family. “That sounds great.” She said smiling at the waitress.

Starfire smiled and rested her chin on Diego’s chest. She loved him more than anything and was beyond happy to be with him.

"I'll have some of the Fruit and Grains pancakes," Garth added. Fruits, grains and others were popular down underwater in Atlantis and even some Atlantean scientists were working to get more underwater frutis and such being grown. "And also a refill of milk for them as well," he added when he noted the kids had finished their milk already.

Diego smiled at Starfire as he looked at her adoringly. "We're going to have a big family. Imagine if they have our powers combined," Diego told her with a smile as he felt his arousal returning. He wondered if it was just how hot she was or if it was also part of her as a Tamaran, but he liked it.

Last edited:
“Sometimes I seriously question how you three aren’t related to me.” Mynx joked with her children. “When I was your age I drank a gallon of milk ever two days.”

Starfire smiled, saying, “Yes and imagine our appearances combined.”

"Well, that could be them becomign Atlantean," Garth couldn't help but chuckle and some up with a response as well to the comment. Indeed, the kids were eating and drinking more, but based on his observations, it was likely from their growing usage of their powers.

"They'd probably have your hair and eyes and my skin-colors," Diego said with a smile as he snuggled up to his superpowered wife. "And powers combined, they could probably shoot freeze rays," he said with a chuckle.

“Do you mean making them Atlantean citizens?” Mynx asked. She seemed excited at the idea.

Starfire rubbed her belly, saying, “We will have to wait to see who this one takes after more.”

“Well, I haven’t considered that before because they can’t breathe underwater, though that could be possible,” Garth said with some thought, pondering the possibilities.

“And then we’ll make the others down the line,” Diego couldn’t help but say with a smirk.

“Yes but there’s technology to help that.” Mynx said, watching her children drawer on their place mats. “Besides Arthur and Mera are coming over tonight for dinner so we can talk to them about it.”

Starfire blushed at Diego’s statement and his smirk.

“Yeah that is true, though I wonder if they’d be okay with it...” Garth muttered before he turned to the kids. “What do you think?” He asked them and most went to thinking.

“It’d be nice, but we know most of them wouldn’t like us very much because we’re not like them,” Melvin said after some thought.

“Your family would be so proud of you,” Diego told his wife as he held her softly, spooning against her.

“They just fear what they don’t understand.” Mynx explained to her children. “Many of them have never left Atlantis and don’t understand the outside world.”

“I know.” Starfire said as she took Diego’s hand in her’s. “I know my parents would be excited to be grandparents.”

"Yeah, they tend to still be very wary of outsiders... or even other types of Atlanteans," Garth said with a bit of an irritated look. "Yeah, they can be mean," Timmy added in a surprisingly quiet tone, still in some thought. "It would still be very nice though," Melvin couldn't help but respond.

"I know your guardian wil also be looking forward to meeting them as well. He's like your second dad," Diego noted to her as he squeezed her hand.

“It’s natural to fear what’s different, and not everyone is brave enough to face it.” Mynx explained to her kids. “The best thing you can do is show them that you’re not as different as they think.”

“I know, I can’t wait to introduce them!” Starfire said with a big smile.

"So would you wanna us to go and spend more time in Atlantis," Melvin asked Mynx. Garth was still in thinking, but he was looking over at Mynx for her thoughts. "It would be something to talk to Aquaman to," he muttered.

"You're gonna be an amazing mother," Diego told Starfire with his own big smile as he was caressing her hot nude body.

Mynx didn't want to get their hopes up so instead she said, “We’ll see but first we gotta teach you three how to swim.”

“And you’ll be an amazing dad!” Starfire said kissing Diego on the lips.

"Oh cool! Like classes or you teaching us?" Melvin asked. "We should probably teach you, we were born to do so," Garth said with a smile.

"What do you wish to do now?" Diego asked as he finished up a kiss with Starfire.

“I’m gonna have to let your dad handle this one, I am not a good teacher at all.” Mynx said with a chuckle.

“I do not know.” Starfire said.

"Well, I was born for the job," Garth said with a smile on his face. "But we'll focus more on that later as we figure it out," he added. "Though I thought you to swim well," he added to Mynx, who did have Atlantean blood.

"We can do whatever you want. It is our honeymoon," Diego told Starfire as he spooned his wife.

“I do but I suck at being a teacher.” Mynx explained before making a referrence she knew the kids wouldn’t understand. “Imagine a more cleaner version of Mr. Garrison from South Park during the earlier seasons when instead of teaching the kids what he was supposed to he taught them about like Gossip Girls or something. I don’t really remember, all I know about the earlier season is from reruns since I was a little kid when that show started.”

“I want to lie and take a nap.” Starfire said turning her head to kiss Diego.

Garth laughed while the kids looked very very confused by that. "Mom likes weird stuff, doesn't she?" Melvin could not help but comment.

"All right then," Diego says as he happily returns the kiss to Starfire and snuggled up to her, holding her while pulling up the cover.

"Yeah, though that cartoon is not one that Diego likes," Garth chuckling, recalling their friend's struggle against nihilstic humor.

Hours would pass by, and Diego would wake up, his beloved wife still laying next to him.

“Personally I find it hilarious because it pokes fun at everything and everyone.” Mynx explained. “South Park, Rick & Morty, Family Guy, and Archer are some of my favorite shows

Back
Top Bottom