Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

“Dang it I was planning on running a 5k today.” Mynx said jokingly. “But seriously I was just gonna do some cooking.”

Starfire let out a soft moan before responding, “of coarse it will be clothing optional.”

Dr. Mid-Nite continued to examine and look over Mynx for the next half-hour, all while looking over different charts and readings on the various screens. "Well, your recovery is progressing nicely. It does appear you will be able to head home today," he said to them.

Diego picked up Starfire bridal-style and continued to kiss her with a smile on his face. "So where shall we go? Or should we just stay home and make nudity mandatory?" he asked her teasingly, having missed being with his sexy wife.

“Okay, so I’m free to go?” Mynx asked the doctor.

“I was thinking of going to the bedroom and consummating our marriage.” Starfire purred wrapping her arms around Diego’s neck.

"Yes, just look through this last of paperwork and sign it all," Dr Mid-Night asked her with a smile as he gave her the stuff to look through before he was also prepping somethings.

"Well then, let's get going, my dear wife," Diego told her with a smile before he pulled her into a passionate kiss and heading to their bedroom.

“Okay.” Mynx said as she took the papers and began going through, signing where it was necessary. “I meant to ask you,” she added, not looking up from the papers, “if you would mind being my doctor for this pregnant? There aren’t many people experienced with superheroes and I want someone who will understand our schedule and life.”

Starfire smiled and kissed Diego back just as passionately.

"Of course. I have actually been doing this for most. There's not many doctors skilled in metahuman or xenobiology. Besides me, there's the Chief and a few others," Dr. Mid-Nite noted to them as he nodded.

"Thank you, doctor," Garth responded with a smile.

"So... who wants to take charge?" Diego asked Starfire with a smile as he kissed her neck as they laid down on the bed.

“Thanks!” Mynx said with relief. She knew an average Earth Doctor would be able to understand her bizarre schedule or even her biology so having someone that know both was something she was very grateful for.

Starfire pulled Diego on top of her, being careful not to hit her stomach, and said, “You.”

“So when would you like your first appointment after this one?” Dr. Mid-Nitr asked her as he took the files she finished looking over.

“How about the middle of the next month?” Garth suggested to Mynx.

Diego responded by giving a gentle love bite to Starfire’s neck and his hands went to grooe her large breasts, bigger by pregnancy.

“Middle of next month sounds good.” Mynx said with a nod. “Unless you’d like to see me sooner than that.” She looked at Dr. Midnite so it could be certain that that’s who she was addressing with her last statement.

Starfire pursed her lips when she felt Diego’s lips on her neck, and moaned when he took hold of her breasts.

"No, that sounds right about good. I will schedule the appointment for there," Dr. Mid-Nite told the two. "I hope you have a wonderful day," he told them as he left them with some final paperwork and medical info for them to collection before they can head back home.

Diego savored hearing his beloved wife moaning again and he proceeded to remove Starfire's shirt and top to expose her lovely cleavage. "I missed you so much, my beloved," he said to her with a smile.

“You too.” Mynx said shaking Dr. Midnite’s hand before going into the bathroom and changing into civilian clothes. Once she had changed, she walked back out and kissed Tempest. “Ready to go get breakfast?”

“I missed you too.” Starfire said before leaning forward to kiss Diego on the lips.

"Well, more like brunch in this case, but yes," Garth told her with a smile as he offered her his arm. He gotten the paperwork in a folder. "Thank you for everything thus far, Dr. Mid-Nite," he told the doctor with a smile.

Diego removed his shirt, leaving him topless along side his wife. He took his time in making out with her, all while he gently played with her lovely breasts, even pinching her nipples.

“Yes thank you so much!” Mynx said again shaking his hand. She went into the waiting room. “Hey kiddos, where do you want to go for breakfast?” She asked her three waiting children.

Starfire took a moment to appreciate her husband’s naked torso. “I love you so much.” She said before making out with Diego.

The three children went up to hug their mother. "What did the doctor say, mom?" Melvin asked her. "Well, there is some very good news, but I'll let Mom tell you that," Garth said with a smile as he waited for Mynx to say.

Diego blushed when he felt Starfire touch his torso. Even after all the intimacy, her touches were enough to make him melt in her arms. Furthermore, it was how gentle she was... especially with his scars from the experiments done that gave him his ice powers. Diego returned the makeout, but it was softer and more intimate.

“The doctor said, everything is fine and he wants to see me again next month.” Mynx said cheerfully hugging her kids right back. “And he said I get to go home, so we’re gonna go get breakfast!”

Starfire quickly responded by kissing passionately. She wrapped her arms around Diego’s neck gently, and pulling him closer to her.

“Oh wow, where do you wanna go, mom? Today is your big day after all,” Melvin asked Mynx with a smile while Timmy and Teddy (aka Teether) were also thinking about what they could do for their mother on to celebrate for this good news.

“Should we move on to the main event or do you wanna have some fun first?@ Diego asked Starfire with a smile on his face as he began taking off his pants.

“I’m in the mood for pancakes.” Mynx said thinking. “How about IHOP?” She knew that IHOP would have a wide selection for her current cravings and there was stuff the kids and Garth would eat.

Starfire watched intently as Diego further stripped. She was certainly enjoying the show. “I want to have some fun first.” She said with a mischievous smirk.

"All right that works, what do you say?" Garth said to the kids with a smile. "Yeah, that works!" Melvin nodded, repeating her dad while her younger brothers nodding. "All right then, IHOP it is. Do you need help, sweetie?" Garth said as he offered his arm to Aphrodite.

Diego smiled before he laid down on the bed and presented his semi-erect shaft. "I would like my wife to give me a warm-up," he said with a smile, implying he wanted her to do oral.

Mynx wrapped her arm around Garth’s while smiling. “And we’re going to have Yia Yia and Popou over for dinner, so you get to play with your uncle.” She told the children.

Starfire didn’t even wait for Diego to say anything, knowing exactly what he wanted once he had presented his dick. She slowly lowered her head onto his cock.

"Ooooh!" The kids said excitedly. Garth couldn't help but chuckle a bit on how Mynx had their kids refer to Arthut and Myra was, though he also found it endearing. "We need to get going," Garth said before he got a messege.

"Oh wow, some good news from Nightwing. Diego is back on Earth. Maybe we can have him and Star for lunch to discuss what happened," he said with a smile.

"OOOoooh that is so nice," Diego groaned out in pleasure as he felt his wife take his girth into her mouth, especially as he felt her long tongue wrap itself multiple times around his hardening shaft.

“That’s good.” Mynx said happily. “Although I’m sure they want their alone time since they didn’t get it last night.” She walked with Garth and the kids to the warp pads.

Starfire was pleased to Diego’s reactions to what she was doing and she smirked.

"That's true," Garth said while chuckling before he got a bit more serious. "I wonder how exactly he came back and why Blackfire kidnapped him," he said more quietly.

"You're amazing," Diego said as he looked lovingly at his green-eyed and red-haired wonder wife. Especially as he felt her tongue squeeze him a bit tighter.

Mynx elbowed him lightly to remind him to their children were there and watch his language.

Diego’s compliment made Starfire smile even more and served as encouragement to keep going causing her to speed up the bobbing of her head.

Garth led his family over to the teleportation areas and beamed them back to in front of their home. "All of the employees were also worried about you for the disappearance. A few began predicting you were pregnant," Garth told Mynx while he led them inside. They had to drop off the papers and such. "Wanna shower before we head out? Might help after being all the time in the hospital," he asked Mynx.

Diego let his hands go and sink themselves in the red hair of his beloved as he felt her go faster in sucking him off. He was now fully erect by this point.

Mynx chuckled, saying, “Yeah, But I count any of them are predicting twins. And all I have to do is grab my purse and I’ll be ready to go. I am eating for three here and I’m super hungry.”

Starfire releases Diego’s cock and said, “I think you’re ready.”

Back
Top Bottom