Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

“No matter what powers they have, they’ll be amazing.” Mynx said kissing him.

Blackfire sat up and looked at him intently as he spoke before going up to Diego. She pinned him against the wall and kissed him passionately. “What’s wrong?” She taunted. “Can’t get it up for anyone but my sister?”

"Definitely. Wonder Woman is here... huh, she's actually here with a friend and has some news to share with you too," Garth said, wondering what it was.

Diego stiffened up as he saw Blackfire look at him itently before she pinned him on the wall with her superior strength. Before he could try to escape, he was shocked by her sudden passionate kiss, feeling her tongue dominate his before she parted, looking at him with that confident look.

"Well, she is my wife and I'm the loyal type," Diego told her, trying to regain his bearings.

“Let her in.” Mynx said happily. She wondered who her “friend” could be and what the news was.

Blackfire grabbed him again and pushed him onto the bed before climbing on top of him and kissing his neck. “Are you sure about that?” She asked seductively.

"Hello Mynx, how are you feeling?" Wonder Woman said as she came in along with her friend, who turns out was with her on and off lover, Steve Trevor. Garth noted that Steve looked a bit older for some reason. Besides being a good friend of Diana, Steve was the liason between the League and ARGUS.

Diego was then pushed onto the bed and felt her lips on his neck. The shivers that went down Diego's back was noticeable. However, he knew what she was up to. "Yeah, so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to decline your advances," Diego said as he had coated his body with a thin bit of ice so he could slip and slide from her grip.

He was a bit relieved that he took the time to purge his system of the aphrodisiac. If it was still in, it would make it harder to resist her advances.

“Amazing, and you?” Mynx asked. She hugged Wonder Woman, and stuck her hand out for Steve to shake. “Nice seeing you again Steve.” She said politely.

With that Blackfire left, looking oddly satisfied. A few minutes later a canister that Diego would recognize as knock out gas from Earth was thrown into the windowless room and the door was shut.

"What happened to you?" Garth asked Steve who just laughed while Diana blushed a bit. "I'll tell you later," Steve said. "What news do you have?" Wonder Woman said as she went back to the issue.

"What is she up to?" Diego asked himself before he saw the caniser. He tried to freeze it, but he was too slow and he would soon pass out from the gas.

“I think you may want to talk to your mom about allowing certain males on Themyscira.” Mynx said wanting to be a bit mysterious. “Because there’s a good chance I might give birth to the first male Amazon.”

Blackfire went about her plan, tying Diego up and putting him in a box that canceled out his powers.

Diana looked a bit surprised at first before she got the biggest smile on her face and went to embrace Mynx. "Congratulations to the both of you!" Diana said.

"Likewise, congrats. I'm sure that he or she will have alot of friends and big brothers and sisters," Steve said. "Oh hush," Diana said as she blushed a bit again. Garth raised his eyebrow. He wondered what Diana was hiding, but like he said, explain later.

"How long have you known?" Diana asked.

Diego awoke suddenly. His instincts were screaming at him. When he did, he noticed he was tied up and in some sort of box. When he tried to freeze the rope off, he realized it... his powers were not there.

"Oh great... not this again," he murmured. This was reminding him a bit too much of those nutters who gave them his powers in the first place, but it appeared he underestimated Blackfire.

“We found out last night.” Mynx said hugging Diana. “The kids already know and they’ve seen both of their new siblings.” She wondered if they’d get the hint that it was twins.

“Calm down.” Blackfire said. “And don’t move.”

"Twins eh? Congrats then," Steve added while Diana kept hugging Mynx. "Well, I'm sure my mother would be all right with it. The island has been getting better with adjusting to guys again. Alot of Amazons were surprisingly eager to get off the island once we helped them get adjusted to the outside world," Wonder Woman explained.

"Well, me being tied seems to have that be covered," Diego said as his mind was racing to figure a way out. He couldn't move and he was doing his best to remain calm.

“Fraternal twins, so one could be a boy and the other a girl.” Mynx stated. “And I’m 12 weeks along so only 28 more weeks to go and only 8 weeks until we can find out what they are.”

“You can still stand, and I don’t want you damaged.” Blackfire said. She opened the lid of the box and dropped two envelopes in before shutting it again.

"Well, it looks like me and the other heroines will throw you a party if you want one," Wonder Woman offered to her with a smile. "Any concerns or such?" Steve asked them, making sure the couple was feeling all right.

Diego managed to stand, wondering what she said. He then saw the two envelopes. "What are in the envelopes?" Diego asked her, being suspicious.

“That would be awesome.” Mynx said with a smile. “The only concern I have is how we’re gonna manage five kids.” She added jokingly.

“You’ll see.” Blackfire said ominously with a chuckle.

"Well, Melvin is becoming older which would help," Garth noted. "I'm sure some of the other kids would like to help. Damien has noted that he has been wanting to help more of the enxt generation," Diana noted to her. "Who else have you told?" Steve asked.

"It's not like I can open them," Diego said as he was standing. That ominous tone put him on guard.

“Yeah Melvin and the boys are actually in the waiting room making a list of names.” Mynx said proudly. “They’re so excited to have two new siblings.” Her pure joy was more than apparent. “The kids, Superman, J’onn, and you two. I’m planning on telling Flash when he gets here, then Aquaman and his wife, and finally make an announcement to rest of the league.”

“That’s the point.” Blackfire said. Diego could hear her messing around with something.

Wonder Woman returned the smile that Mynx had and embraced her. "That makes sense. Though Barry has understandably been busy the past couple of days," she noted to them. "Yeah, ARGUS was called in to help him," Steve added.

"He said he should be here soon though," Garth noted.

Diego could hear Blackfire was messing with something, but he wasn't sure what. "Then what are you doing then? Where did you even get envelopes?" he asked her, becoming a bit more frustrated and concerned.

“Yeah I’ve been texting Iris so she doesn’t get lonely.” Mynx said.

“You’ll see soon enough.” Blackfire said before she picked up the box and moved it. In the process one of the moved revealing the name on the second envelope underneath the first. In shaky English, it read “Starfire.” After a short walk Blackfire put the box down again.

"Well, we have to get going. We have our own announcement to prepare though I am wondering if it will top Superman's," Wodner Woman noted with a smile. "Have a safe and speedy recovery," Steve added before he accompanied Diana out.

"Barry said he's on his way to the space shuttle," Garth noted, expecting the speedster to be here soon.

Diego bit his lip before he felt himself be moved by Blackfire moving the box. When she moved, he noted that one of the envelopes said Starfir eon it, albeit in shaky english. Diego tried to see what the other one said, but then the box stopped.

He was wondering what Blackfire was up to.

“Thank you.” Mynx said as she hugged Diana. And waved to Steve. She turned to Garth and said with a smirk once they were gone, “I think she’s pregnant.”

Blackfire began working on a machine causing mechanical noise.

"Hmmm maybe yeah, though I feel they were still hiding something. They did seem in a bit of a rush to leave," Garth noted though he had his own smirk on it

Diego began even more uneasy in regards to the fact that she was working on a machine. He began looking to see if there was any way out of the box so he could get his powers working again.

“I’m sure they’ll tell us when they’re ready.” Mynx noted. “Just try to think about how we’re going to tell Aquaman.” She figured he’d want to make a big deal of there being two new royal babies on the way.

“Say hi to Starfire for me.” Black fire said before pressing a button and teleporting Diego... somewhere.

"Well, being honest tends to work. At least his son will be happy to have new younger siblings," Garth told her with a smile on his way. "Atlantis has been getting better at acceptance," he added. "Barry is almost here," he said, checking on a messege.

"Wait, what are you up to?" Diego managed to say before he was teleported to somewhere. He landed with a mildly painful thud and he got up to look around.

"Oh yeah," Garth said, he couldn't help but laugh at his mistake. However, after he finished chuckling, a scarlet speedster arrived.

"Hey Mynx, hey Tempest, what's the news?" Barry Allen, the Flash, said as he went over to check around. "Looks like you're recovering nicely," he added.

Diego was still in the box and his arms tied up. He was trying to figure out where he was. He was preparing himself for whatever was coming as he was there standing up.

“I get that from you, Pops.” She said with a chuckle. “And the news is that you and Iris aren’t going to be the only ones with twins.”

There was a flick of a light switch as the room and inside the box were illuminated. “Hello?” A voice said. It sounded familiar.

Back
Top Bottom