Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"The children?" Tempest asked her before he was in thought. "What do you think of that clone of yours we saw back at the wedding?" Tempest asked her as he sat down in thought.

"I already have all the facts, plush she loves me and I love her," Diego noted as he kept an eye on Blackfire. "It's not like you can change my ind," he said with a chuckle.

“I’d rather not talk about that while I’m in a good mood and announcing my pregnancy.” Mynx stated.

Blackfire stood up with her plate and walked over to grab Diego's plate. When she looked down, she smirked and said “well that says otherwise.”

"All right, understandable," Tempest said before he kissed Mynx. "I am thinking we should bring the kids in to start discussing some of their new responsabilties," he said in order to change the subject.

Diego blushed when he saw her sultry smirk and when eh looked down, he noticed he was gaining an erection. "w-what did you do?" he asked her, suddenly quite surprised.

“We can do that when I get home.” Mynx replied after kissing Tempest back. “I think it’d be easier for them to accept more responsibilities in a familiar environment.”

Blackfire put the plates down and got on her knees. “Apparently I did a lot.” She said applying that she had turned him on.

"Yeah that's true," Tempest told her with a smile before he kissed her. "I imagine they would be sharing a room? I am thinking that if our family grows bigger, we should get a bigger house or build on the one we gavem" he added with some thought.

Diego got out the chair and was standing back as he saw her go on the knees. "You put some sort of aphrodisiac in my food? Why?" he asked her as he was trying to keep his distance from her.

“Timmy and Teether will have to share a room and the twins will share a room.” Mynx stated. “We’ll be good for awhile until the twins are older and want their own rooms.”

Blackfire stood up and crossed her arms. “I did not. It’s not my fault if you can’t control yourself!”

"Makes sense," Tempest nodded though he was thinking they should start saving up to expand their home. He then saw J'onn appear.

"To what I do the request? Besides seeing you in recovery?" Martian Manhunter asked them.

Diego glared before making a wall of ice between them. "I don't feel like this normally. What is your endgame? Envious that Starfire has someone to be happy with and you don't?" Diego said, his tongue becoming sharp as his ice tricks were doing the trick to keep him cool/

Mynx smiled when she saw him, and she gave him a hug while still sitting in bed. “Well, Garth and I have some good news that we want to tell you.”

Blackfire merely rolled her eyes and left, not even bothering to answer Diego’s question.

"I imagine the news goes beyond hopefully a speedy recovery then?" J'onn noted though given the intellect of the Martian, he had a knowing smile. Perhaps he was already suspecting it.

Diego sighed before he encased himself in some more ice. He can handle sub-zero temperatures thanks to his powers and he figured the aphrodisiac would just be processed through his body after a while.

Mynx smiled and nodded, taking Tempest’s hand. “I’m pregnant with twins.”

Blackfire left the building in order to let Diego cool off.

"Congratulations to the both of you. May they be healthy and prosperous," J'onn said before he took a seat. "It's fascinating. Bakc when I was younger, I did not know if I would find a family once more after losing everyone on Mars. Yet here I am. I have M'gann now and you now and so mroe children that carry the blood of Mars," J'onn said with a far-off look.

Diego spent the next couple of hours encased in ice and let the aphrodisiac be processed through his body and eventually would be dissolved so he wouldn't be affected. Despite it, he was still wondering what her end-goal was. She wanted him or rather, to steal him from Star. Yet her hesitance was confusing.

From what he knew about ehr from Star, she was confident, aggressive and when she wanted something, she'd do whatever to get it.

Mynx wrapped her arms around J’onn, and said, “If I’ve learned anything it’s that you have a bigger family than you think.”

Blackfire sat down at a desk and smirked to herself. Things were going just as she planned.

J'onn hugged her back. "M'gann will be happy to hear the news as well," he said with a smile. He was happy to have found a family and that he was adjusting more to time on Earth, even if he was a Martian first and foremost.

After several more hours, Diego had exited his ice enclosement. He felt more refreshed. The aphrodisiac was out of his system and having meditated helped clear his mind. However, he was unsure of what Blackfire would be up to now. He sat down on a seat of ice arms crossed as he was thinking.

“I imagine she’ll want to throw a baby shower and everything.” Mynx responded with a smile. “First Raven has a baby, then Starfire gets pregnant, and now me, the super hero community is growing.”

"It's a cycle of life," J'onn said before he was in thought. "Who else are you planning on informing about this?" he asked them. Tempest was also in thought and such. That way, he could know who to call next.

Diego was getting a bit antsy. He needed to find a way out of here. He got off and was walking around the place. He eventually saw that Blackfire was there on the desk. He wondered whether he should freeze her in place and try and get that Mother Box she might have...

“I was gonna tell Flash and Wonder Woman while I’m here, then tell Aquaman and his wife in Atlantis, and then inform the Justice League.” Mynx stated.

“Freeze me, you’ll never get off this planet, and you’ll die here.” Blackfire stated.

"Who would you want me to contact first? I would suggest Diana considering Flash is currently doing his rounds in Central City," J'onn told her as he was looking through some of the medical notes.

Diego grunted a bit in frustration before he backed off. "You make it sound like you'd let me leave the planet in the first place," he noted to her, still wondering what was her plan.

“Okay, maybe by the time I’m done telling Wonder Woman, Flash will be here.” Mynx answered. “You looking for something in the notes?”

“I never said I’d be keeping you here permantally,” Blackfire stated still not turning to face him, “at the moment it’s indefinite.”

"I am merely checking on your vitals. Thank you for the news," J'onn told her with a smile before embracing the two once more and heading back to work. "Want me to call Wonder Woman then?" Garth asked Aphrodite.

Diego wondered why she was not facing him or such. "Until when? What do you want?" he asked her, becoming more confused. Her methodical plans know were a bti confusing given what he knew of ehr impulsive behavior and the few glances she did give him were... hungry-looking to say the least.

Mynx hugged J’onn, and said she’d see him later. She nodded at Garth, and said, “Sure.” Of all the “parents” she had (excluding Aquaman and his wife who adopted her) the ones Mynx was closest to were J’onn, Wonder Woman, And Flash. She’d even given them nicknames, calling J’onn Dad, Wonder Woman Mom, and Flash Pops.

“That is up to you,” Blackfire stated, turning her head a bit so Diego could see her face, “you can leave when I get what I want.”

Garth called on Wonder Woman who would be arriving in a few minutes. "What sort of powers do you have think the children will have?" Garth asked Mynx after some thought. "They will probably show defintie Atlantean powers, but not sure what else..." he noted.

"What do you mean? I don't know what you want," Diego repeated, trying to figure it out.

Mynx thought about it for a few minutes and said, “Well they would be about 54% Atlantean, 11% Martian, 9% Kryptonian, and 2.5% Amazonian. They also have a 3% of inheriting Flash’s powers, 2.5% of inheriting Doomsday or Vibe’s powers, 1.5% chance of inheriting Anima, Bane, Brainiac, Darkseid, Downstar, or Poison Ivy’s powers, 0.75% chance of getting Animal Man, Atom, Black Canary, Clayface, Crimson Fox, Firestorm, Grundy, or Parasite’s powers. But that’s only if the stabilization of my DNA didn’t change the genetic make up of my eggs.”

“I think I’ve made it more than clear what I want from you.” Blackfire said with a smirk.

"Well, they'd definitely have Atlantean capabilities and probably higher psychic abilities thanks to the Martian abilities. My guess is they would share that along with one power from whomever. Some probably not the case since they come from otherworldy forces such as the Red, the Green, the Speed Force or whatever," Garth noted after alot of thought.

"My guess they will probably be mainly Atlantean with either a Martian or Kryptonian capability," Garth responded after some more thought.

"No you haven't. Which is what doesn't make sense. You're pretty straight forward with what you want and you're not afraid to take it," Diego said, becoming frustrated with her. If she wanted him, she would've taken him. Furthermore, he wasn't sure if she wanted him or just use him to hurt Starfire.

“There’s a good chance they’ll have powers that several of my ‘parents’ have like super strength, inhuman speed.” Mynx said.

Blackfire rolled her eyes, before getting up and saying, “Then you’ll be here for awhile. I suggest you figure it out quickly since you probably won’t eat anything else I give you.” She went to leave. “I’ll be in my room, come find me when you’ve figured it out.” With that she left.

"Yeah, but I mean probably not to the same extent you do, especially because of the stabilizing treatment," Garth added before he looked at the messege. "Wonder Woman should be here very soon," he told her.

Diego bit his lip as he sat on the floor. When she mentioned the food, he figured it. She wanted sex. That was pretty pobvious in idnsight. But why not just take him when he was drugged? Why did she not try to seduce him or exploit his drugged state. Was it because she wanted him to take initiative?

No... she wanted him to betray Starfire.

Diego went to her room, arms crossed. "I figured it out. And I am not doing it," Diego told her sternly.

Back
Top Bottom