Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"All right then, sweetie," Garth said as he saw her grab the purpse. The kida meanwhile dropped off the toys and games they brought to pass the time while awaiting the news about their mother's status.

"Let's get going then," he said with a smile as he saw they were all ready.

"Hang on, let me warm you up," Diego said with a smile before he grabed Star and flipped her over. He proceeded to remove her panties before he began to lick her pussy to entice and tease her.

Mynx grabbed her purse and headed towards the garage. Since the adoption she’d bought an SUV to carry everyone. She would likely have to upgrade to a van in order to fit the two new car sets, and the booster seats the two younger boys still needed without squishing everyone inside. “Okay everyone in the car!” She said letting the kids out first.

Starfire blushed in reaction to what Diego said, and immediately began moaning when he began eating her out. “I think pregnancy is making more sensitive.” She said through her moans.

Garth just smiled at his happy family and helped everyone get in. "You want me to drive or do you want to?" he asked Mynx with a smile as he kissed her cheek.

Diego savored Starfire's moaning as if it was beautiful music and hearing she was more sensitive just had him go even further in licking her to tease and taunt her there.

“I can drive.” Mynx answered before in the driver’s seat. “Besides there’s gonna be a point where I can’t fit behind the steering wheel because I’ll be too pregnant.” She looked in the back, “Everyone seat belted in?”

Starfire continued to moan, her volume only growing louder. “You are so good with your tongue.” She said.

Garth heard the kids all say yes as they were buckled in. "So you wanna savor being able to drive for the time being?" Garth couldn't helpm but joke with a smile before he put his own seatbelt on.

"And you're so good at everything wonderful," Diego responded to his wifey as he began licking faster while one of his figners went to gently squeeze her clit.

“Exactly!” Mynx said as she reached to the visor where she had put the garage opener. She pressed the button and waited for the garage door to open.

Starfire hand instinctively went to rest on Diego’s head as she continued to moan. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

Garth saw that it wasn't long before they left the garage and closed it to head out to the restaurant. "Hey momma, how is it gonna be like when you have the babies?" Melvin asked Mynx.

Diego's hands went to Starfire's maidenhood, going over to pinch her clit where he was licking her faster, tongue swirling around.

Mynx turned so she could safely exit the garage, pressing the button to close the door after the car was out. Once in the street, Mynx answered her daughter’s question, “Well babies need a lot of time and attention so your dad and I are going to be very busy with them. We may not be able to do as much things with you three, but we’ll make sure that we don’t ignore you.”

“Oh my.” Starfire moaned. She was moaning fairly loudly and frequently. “I can not take it anymore, I need you inside me!”

"We know, Mom, don't worry. We just wanted to see," Melvin responded while the two boys were in thought. "Aything we can do more than help?" Timmy asked them as well.

Diego loved hearing Starfire moan for him and he was all too willing to do what she asked. He crawled up to her and he plunged his hard shaft inside of her, all while he groaned in pleasure. He leaned in to kiss her neck.

“Not at the moment,” Mynx told them as she drove to the restaurant, “however when I get bigger, I’m definitely going to need help doing stuff like putting on my shoes.”

Starfire wrapped her arms around Diego’s neck as she moaned, happy in her being able to spend time with him even if they had only been separated for a day or so.

"How big are you going to get, mom?" Timmy couldn't help but ask and giggle mischievously at how big his mom could ger with her babies. "Would you lay an egg instead?" Melvin added though a tone that sounded somewhat humorous tone.

Diego's arms wrapped tighter around Starfire, indulging in the beginning of a long and wonderful honeymoon with hiw wife. He continued at his slow intense pace. "I love you, my dear wife," he whispered lovingly in her ear.

“It depends on how big your siblings get, I definitely won’t be able to see my feet.” Mynx explained before smiling and chuckling. “No, I wouldn’t lay an egg. They’re fraternal so I’d lay two eggs.”

“I love you too, my wonderful husband.” Starfire said as she rested her hand on his cheek, cupping it lovingly in her hand.

"I thought they would be both in an egg, like we would get two yolks in one egg," Melvin pointed out as she continued giggling at the thought of her mom laying an egg. She did know that birds and fishes laid eggs and such.

Tempest also chuckled as the happy family was driving. He did take a bit of time to observe how things were. Thigns were improving and with crime getting down more, there was more focus on things like pvoerty and stuff.

Diego continued to indulge in the slower pace, wanting this to last as long as he could, but he couldn't help but go a bit faster. Afrer all, Starfire brought out his wild side from him. He kissed her passionately as he squeezed her gently. "I wonder how many children we will have," he said with a smile.

“I don’t know what would be worse giving birth to two babies or one giant egg.” Mynx stated, ocassionally looking in the rear view mirror at her children. “Neither sound particular pleasant.”

“I predict we will have several, especially with all the sex we have.” Starfire responded with a soft giggle.

"Well, at least it is not both at the same time," Tempest joked at her as he saw they were almost there. "How long will you remain at rest before going back to superheroing?" he asked his wife.

"Definitely and we will love them so very much," Diego told Starfire as he sat up, having Star on his lap while his shaft was still inside of her, all whle he squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

“I would assume at least a year and a half.” Mynx stated after some thought. “I’m a bit nervous about hiring a nanny or someone to watch them given who we are. I’m afraid it would just be a villain in disguise. With the three we have, they go to school during the day so we can work at that time.”

Starfire wrapped her arms around Diego’s neck as he pulled her onto his lap and passionately kissed him.

"Yeah that makes sense though there is other things to take care of as well," Tempest added as he saw they arrived. "Granted, our kids know how to take care of themselves and with more superheroes settling down, it seems the League and other organizations have been planning for this for a while," he added when they arrived.

"I'm gonna cum soon, my wifey... hwere do you want it?" Diego asked her in a teasing tone after their long passionate kiss, enjoying how she was bouncing on his shaft.

“It may be a good idea for them to invest in a daycare.” Mynx said. As she pulled into a parking spot. “I know in the storyline of some of the X-Men comics, they do something similar and have Squirrel Girl watch the kids, since you know she has all the powers of a squirrel and smells like hazelnuts.”

“Wherever you want to put it.” Starfire responded with a smile.

"Yeah though also some of the younger Titans can do so and such," Tempest noted to them with a smile, remembering how Raven bonded with the three kids. He helps Mynx out of the seat and leads the kids inside.

Diego kisses Starfire as he cums inside of her, all while he holds her tightly.

“How many?” The woman at the podium asked.

“Five.” Mynx answered holding up five fingers.

“Right this way.” The woman said gesturing for them to follow her.

Starfire let out a loud moan as she cam too.

Garth smiled as he led the kids over to the place. "It's kinda quiet though I notice that things have been calm as of late," Garth noted to them. Crime was slowly going down as the Leage and other superhero societies and groups were working to tackle the causes of crime.

Diego snuggled against his new wife as he held her close. "It looks like our honeymoon is going off to a good start," he told her lovingly as he caressed her face with a smile of adoration on his face.

“Yeah but that’s gives us time to focus on other things.” Mynx said sitting down and looking at the menu. “The animal center and the kids mostly.”

“Yes it does.” Starfire smiles as she kissed Diego on the lips before cuddling up to him.

"Yeah though as Superman says, it's the neverending battle," Garth responded to Mynx as he and the kids were looking over their menus. "I figured there are stil gonna be meanies, even if spaces," Melvin responded.

"We have alot to do, such as finishing with the house and the baby rooms," Diego responded to Star as he was spooning her.

“Unfortunately that’s a fact of life.” Mynx told her daughter ruffling Melvin’s hair. “Wherever there is good, there’s bound to be evil and it’s the job of those who are good to stop the evil.”

Starfire smiles and placed Diego’s hand on her small stomach, saying, “remember a Tamaranian pregnancy is twice as long as a human one. We will have plenty of time to prepare for the baby.”

"Though of course, with fixing the things that cause some people to go cause trouble, it does mean crime will go down and those that do cause trouble will probably be those that alaready had issues," Garth pointed out.

Teether and Timmy were both looking at the menu. The former was still the quiet type and while the latter no longer through tantrums, he was still chatty at times. "I wonder what pople with powers do if they're not being superheroes," he couldn't help but wonder.

"Yes, though time has a tendency to fly by," Diego told her with a smile as he kissed her. "Not to mention that the child will be part Tamaranian and part human," he added. "I look forward to our bundle of joy," he said to his wife.

Back
Top Bottom