TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"It's about 5:00 PM, the food will be here soon," Tempest told her as he sat on the bed. "How are you feeling?" he asked her, noticing her groggy look.

"I suppose that does mean you are preggers for sure. But besides that?" Diego checked up on her. "I'm so happy you chose being with me, Star. I want to be with you forever," he told lovingly.

"How long was I out?" She asked. "It was like 11 when I fell asleep." She sat up and kissed him. "I do know a way you can help with my nerves though."

Starfire turned her head and kissed Diego on the lips. "I love you so much."

"For a couple of hours. And it was actually like 1 when you feel asleep," Tempest told her before he kissed her back. "Oh, how so?" Tempest said with a lifted eyebrow and a smile, wondering what his little Mynx was up to.

"I love you too, sweetie," Diego told Starfire as he kissed her back, all while hoding her tight. His hands couldn't help but squeeze her breasts tenderly.

Mynx wrapped her arms around Tempest's neck before slowly pulling him on top of her. Once he was on top she moved her hand to feeling his an muscles. "Promise me when we have kids, you won't get a 'dad bod'." She teased.

Starfire let out a soft moan as she felt her breasts being grouped.

Tempest felt is fiancee's arms wrap around his neck before she pulled him o top of her. "Don't worry. We'll both be doing alot of heroing so we'll probably stya in shape," Tempest said as he teased her right back before going to kiss her neck.

Diego couldn't help but be intimate with Starfire. He loved her, loved being around her and she was drop dead gorgeous to say the least. He went in to kiss her neck while grinding up against her a bit. "You drive me crazy," he said with a soft smile.

"Good," Mynx teased with a smirk, "because I love your body the way it is." She teasingly moved her hands to grab his butt. "Especially this."

Starfire let out a louder moan as Diego grounded against her. "And you drive me crazy." She responded. She reached behind herself and started to rub her hand against Diego's growing bulge.

"And I love everything about yours," Tempest teased back at hers as he grabbed Mynx's butt and her breast before kissing her neck. "How you feelin?" Tempest asked her lovingly.

Diego groaned as he felt Starfire grab his erect manhood. They were still nude, but he was quite happy with that. "Should we keep at this in bed or you wanna do it in the shower?" Diego asked Starfire lovingly.

"Much better." Mynx replied sighing as she felt Tempest's lips on her neck and his hands on one of her breasts and the other on her butt. "You always know how to drive me wild." She said.

"In the bed," Starfire replied rolling over to face Diego, "I am afraid of loosing my footing in the shower and falling." She put her hand on her stomach to indicate she was thinking about her and the child's safety.

"Well then, I'll let my wild little minx take the lead then," Tempest told her with a smirk as he saw her relax in his hold. "Or would you prefer if i take charge?" Tempest told her with a smile.

Diego rolled over to kiss her as he heard her explanation for wanting to do this. "Maybe we should have the wedding soon as well. I love you so much and we're gonna have the best family together," Diego told her with a big smile before kissing her once more.

Mynx leaned up and kissed Tempest on the lips before telling him, "Do me as hard as you can!" Mynx knew it wouldn't take long to strip her naked, she was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear.

"Okay." Starfire said with a smile. "I am unsure of Earth's wedding customs so you will probably have to do a lot of the planning."

Tempest was a bit surprised by Mynx's sudden kiss and just how forward she was. Most of their interactions were based on this, but he did find it funny her blunt forwardness this time around. He went in to kiss her hotly before he began to remove her shirt while gently caressing her. He was just wearing civilian wear as well, just an undershirt and some shorts.

"Well, we can have something fun and simple," Diego responded as he would do it before he gave her a gentle lvoebite on the neck to arouse his future wife as he kept playing with her breasts and grinding against her.

Mynx moaned as she felt Tempest's lips on her body. "Oh God, Garth!" She moaned. "You always know how to get me going." She moved her body allowing him to more easily undress her.

Starfire let out what sounded like a mixture of a gasp and a moan when she felt Diego begin to grind against her once more. While she wasn't expecting it so soon, she didn't stop him.

Tempest began to slowly undress Mynx because he did still like to tease her and maybe because he wanted to see if she would undress her too. "Likewise my little mynx," he said back at her with a smile before kissing her lips as he played with her butt while removing her panties.

Diego embraced her tighter. "It looks like I caught your heat. My princess will need to take some responsabiltiy," he said a bit teasingly. He could admit it; Starfire was amazingly sexy and he wanted to be intimate with her as much as he could, but also because she made his heart sing and swell wit joy.

Mynx jokingly rolled her eyes at Tempest playing with her butt before reaching her hands under his shirt. She briefly felt his stomach and chest muscles before pulling the shirt over his head.

"That is impossible." She said between kisses. She wrapped her arms around Diego's neck and carefully pulled him on top of her.

Tempest smiled as he felt Mynx's soft hands feel on his chest and such. "You are quite incredible, you know that, right?" Tempest told her with a smile as he kisses her once ore as he finished removing her underwear. His hands slid to teasing her maidenhood.

"You still know how to make me happy and I want to make you happy," Diego told Starfire with a smile as he was now on top of her as his manhood was becoming intense and hard.

Mynx gave a small smile when Tempest complimented her, and said, "And you're incrediably amazing!" She let out a soft gasp when she felt his fingers on her opening, which quickly turned into moans. "You always know how to get me going!" She said.

Starfire smirked before saying, "If you want to make me happy then fuck me." This was definitely a surprise, she had never used "vulgar" language like that before. And she clearly knew it was dirty.

Gath maintained his teasingly smile as he began slipping two fingers slowly into Mynx's maidenhood to further tease and taunt her. He liked very much to take things slow like this. He was a smooth kinda guy after all.

"Oh wow that's the first time I heard you talk dirty," Diego said with a smirk of his own after a moment of surprised. He leaned in to kiss Starfire begore he rammed himself deep inside of his beloved princess

Mynx took a deep breath as she felt Garth's fingers slip inside her. She leaned up and kissed him passionately on the lips, before whispering in his ear, "how about you use your mouth for that?"

Starfire kept the smirk on her face but made a grunting noise when Diego slammed into her not expecting to thrust in so hard. Of coarse it didn't hurt, or even bother, her but it was a surprise.

Garth happily returned Mynx's kiss as they removed the last of their clothing, all while he kept fingering Mynx faster and harder.

"My lips are already occupied by yours," Garth teased back to her before returning another passionate kiss to Mynx.

Diego went over to kiss Starfire more passinately as he held her tighter. He loved her, he loved her so much and he wanted to show it to her. He never thought he would end up with someone, muchless someone as amazing as Starfire and he wanted to show his appreciation.

Mynx continued to moan as she felt Garth continue fingering her, teasing her. Her pleasure was slowly growing until it was almost too much for her. She let out another moan before saying, "I can't take it anymore, I need you inside me."

Starfire kissed back with the lust she felt becoming more and more apparent. Even being so early in her pregnancy, her hormones were already going crazy, along with her libido.

"Of course, milady," Gath told Aphrodite teasingly before he grinds his manhood against her maidenhood and then going gently inside of her, starting of slowly and deeply.

Diego felt the insane amount of lust and love coming from his beloved pricness overwhelm him once more and he loved it. He lvoed every moemnt of it as he was pounding her relentlessly. "I love you so much," he whispered into her ear.

Mynx smiled up at him as he teased her, biting her bottom lip when she felt him grinding against her. She let out a moan as Garth made his way into her. "I swear you get better every time!"

"I love you too." Starfire whispered back. She continued to moan as she was enjoying every moment she had with him.

"And you are absolutely blissful everything time," Garth responded of her as he continued his slow and steady pace. He then further teased Mynx when he gave her a kiss on her neck.

Diego just smiled even moreas he held her tighter and began going at her farther. Her whispers were music to his ears and he missed being with her. He then took it slower and deeper while he caressed her, leaning in to kiss her breasts.

Mynx closed her eyes and pursed her lips, all while moaning softly under her lover. With every movement her body reacted and every touch sent shivers of pleasure through her body. For some reason she seemed to be more sensitive than usual.

"Careful, don't squeeze me too tight." Starfire whispered. While she was thoroughly enjoying herself, she was keeping in mind that she was carrying a life within her.

Garth kept up the slow and steady pace while he would caress Mynx slowly. He would plant kisses on her while he kept his pace. He was happy that he would soon marry such a wonderful woman like her.

"Of course," Diego whispered back at her as he was going back to a slower pace so Starfire could be mroe comfortable and he focused on being connected. "You're absolutely amazing and I'm so happy you chose to be with me," he told her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom