TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"I have been doing well and keepign track of everyone. I have been keeping track of the animal center. Everything has been doing well and I've been working with other centera nearby to help with sea creatures, especially the endangered ones," Tempest explained to her with a smile. "I also am seeing my predecesor training to be Aquaman's new sidekick. However, right now, Aquagirl has been helping him," he added.

Diego sighed in dsiappointment at the fact they didn't get it. He was wondering on going over to the doctor's and such, but it was clear that it was getting very frustrating for her and he couldn't help but feel Starfire may have been bottling some stuff up.

"You okay, Star?"

"You're the best!" Mynx said as she reached up to kiss Tempest as she used her key to unlock the front door to the house. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled him inside.

"I am fine." Starfire said growing the pregnancy test away and leaving to go wash the dishes and busy herself.

Tempest was happily returning the kiss that Mynx was giving to him with a smile as they entered their home. However, he remmebered something when they finished the kiss. "Oh! I have a surprise for you," Tempest told her with a smile before he grabbed her hand and took her to a room with cameras, to observe he animals in the water area of the center.

"Some new friends," he said before showing that one of the new areas held a pod of newborn manatees.

Diego bit his lip and noticed Strfire's tense nature. He knew it wasn't good for her to keep these things bottled up, especially as a Tamaran. "Hey come on, Starfire, it'll be okay," Diego said as he went over to try and offer a cmforting smile to her.

She covered her mouth in surprise. "Oh my god." She said. "What happened to their moms?" She was completely surprised and amazement at what he had done.

Starfire gripped the edge of the counter. "I'm fine." She repeated. "Just leave me alone." Her body tensed and she clenched her teeth, trying to contain her anger and disappointment.

"They're just offscreen," Aqualad said before moving the position of the camera a bit to the left and there were the mother manatees just chilling around. "They're all doing well and we've working with several institutes to help bring the manatees and make sure they do not become endangered anymore," he added with a smile.

"Please... let me help, Starfire. It'll be okay," Diego tried to say despite the tense atmosphere that had suddenly dominated their home all of a sudden. He wanted to help her, but he also felt some quiet doubt on everything.

Mynx kissed him again. "You really are the best!" She said with a huge smile before resting her hands on his chest, feeling the muscles under his suit. "You know this new suit makes you look so handsome," she said, "but I kinda wanna see what it looks like on the floor."

"No it's not going to be okay." Starfire said angrily. "I should be pregnant by now, but nothing I'm not. And you keep saying it'll happen, clearly it's not going to happen so why are we even trying?"

"Well thank you very much. I was abit unsure since red was initially my first outfit color, but it is good to return to it," Tempest told her with a smile before seeing her grin told flirtacious. "My, my, what is my Mynx saying?" Tempest told her with a smirk of his own.

"Maybe we can try and see if there is something that can help," Diego tried to say, but he was affected by Starfire's growing anger, especially since he hasn't much that side of her and he himself was also a bit on the doubtful side, but he always tried to be optimistic.

"It looks good!" Mynx reassured him before kissing him. "Your Mynx is saying she wants to the horizontal tango." She pressed her body against Tempest's.

"I shouldn't need help." Starfire practically growled. "If I was with someone from my planet I'd have already given birth by now but since I'm with a human it's not going to happen."

"Have being on an island of just women made you miss our intimacy?" Tempest couldn't help but ask her before pulling her into an intimate but soft kiss, all while guiding her back into their bedroom. "I missed you alot, my Aphrodite," he told her with a soft smile when they parted lips.

The whole apartment went quiet as Diego heard of what Starfire said. He didn't say anything, but tears began pouring from his face. He grit his teeth and he said nothing. He quietly went back to their room and locked it. He found a scrap piece of paper and wrote "may be back eventually." He left it on the bed.

He leaped out the window and beamed up to the League. Fortunately, it was a quiet day and not many people. Besides, he had a knack of blending in the background. He merely went to the space craft center and took a simple model. He set the autopilot to the planet of Rann, specifically the Justice League center there belong to Adam Strange. All with the stony expression on his face.

He got in and only once was he in space, did he permit himself to cry. He had no idea what he was doing or why.

"Yes it has." Mynx said before kissing Tempest back. She allowed him to guide her into the bedroom. "I missed you too."

Starfire finished the dishes and went to lie down on the couch.

Tempest continued the makeout session while he kept caressing her. "You mean alot to me, Aphrodite," he told her lovingly as he kissed her. He kept thin king about their intimacy and he felt that they did it the best when they were in water.

Diego had finished crying after several minutes and was maerely feeling despondnet in the cold vaccum of space, protecting only by the spacecraft. How long until she discovered the note? WOuld she care? What would he do? Diego did not know.

"And you mean so much to me, Garth." Mynx said with a smile before pulling him towards the bed and she sat on it continuing to kiss him.

Starfire quickly fell asleep due to emotional exhaustion.

Tempest continued the makeout session with Mynx before he went over to kiss Mynx's neck while he continue to caress her sides and the rest of her body. "How far would you like to go?" Tempest asked Mynx after he placed a kiss on her neck. He was wondering also where. Given how they were capable of breathing underwater, he wondered if she'd want to do it there.

Mynx wrapped her arms around Tempest's neck and slightly pushed her large breasts against his chest. "I want to go all the way." She said with a smirk before pressing her lips firmly against his. She laid back on the bed and pulled Tempest down so he was on his hands and knees over her.

"Very well," Tempest told her with a larhe smile before he happily returned the kiss as he held her close and began caressing and groping her. His hand to squeeze and savor her curves while also going under her costume to caress her bare body underneath. "I'm wondering if you're planning to get a new costume," he tells her with a smile before going to kiss her neck teasingly.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Mynx said. When she felt Tempest reach under her clothes, Mynx reached down herself and pulled her shirt off before she also pushed her shorts off. She then happily returned to kissing Tempest while only wearing her bra and panties.

Tempest couldn't help but get aroused by seeing his beloved girlfriend in only her underwear and he used more passion while caressing her more gently and intimately during their makeout session. After taking a pause he stepped back to remove his own suit. While it had a zipper on the back, he decided to use the Atlantean magic to slip it off, leaivng him only in some swim trunks-like undergarmets. He went right back to kissing Mynx, becoming bolder with his touch.

Mynx watched as her boyfriend stripped into his undergarments in front of her, enjoying the sight of him being almost naked. "God, you're so hot." She said in between kissing him. "How did I get so lucky as to get you as my boyfriend?"

"Likewise to you, my little minx," Tempest couldn't help but tease back at her, especially making a play on her name. He leaned over to kiss her neck nce mroe while he grasped and squeezed her nice round butt. "Well, I suppose destiny has a strange way of working. A whole bunch of things moving together so I can meet my beloved heroine," he couldn't help but tease her while sqeezing her butt.

"We would have met eventually, but who knows when that would have been." Mynx said. She traced her fingers along his chest muscles. "What do you want to do to me?" She asked.

"What does my naughty little minx want me to do to her? I'm a gentleman so I need to know how the lady feels," Tempest responded back as he traced his hands across Mynx's wonderful curves and even going so far to gently squeeze her butt once more. "Or does she want me to take control and tame my little mynx?" he responded with a confident smile before giving her another love bite.

"I want you to be in control." Mynx said as she reached behind herself to unhook her bra. As she reached back around she slowly pulled the bra off and held it above the ground before dropping it. Once she had dropped it she wrapped her arms around his neck once more and continued to kiss him.

"Of course, my little Mynx. Prepare yourself then," Tempest told her with a confident smile before he continued to kiss her. However, he moved down from her lips to her neck, even leaving gentle love bites, all while his chiseled arms embraced her. He eventually began lowering so his hands squeezed and massaged her breasts, savoring the subtle feelin in his hands, all while he left tender kisses on Mynx's topless body.

Mynx moaned as she felt Tempest doing everything to her. "Garth," she moaned, "I can't take it anymore. Stop teasing me and do me already!" She quickly wiggled out of her underwear revealing smooth soft skin.

"Well I thought you wanted me to take control," Tempest couldn't help but tease at her before continuing with his teasing by kissing her neck ans going down, even to kiss at her maidenhood when she removed her panties and he helped removed them.

He stepped bac and remove his swim-piece to reveal his erect manhood before going over her and grinding against her. He liked to flirt and tease with her, all while planting kisses on her. "Is my little Mynx ready?" he asked her softly.

Back
Top Bottom