TT: The Threat Behind Shadows (DaddysLittleSkank & MysteriousD)

"All right, that makes sense. Don't since it is delayed, we still have time," Aqualad told her while he was relaxing by leaning on the wall. "Would you also like to talk to Aquaman later on about developing the powers you have based on him? I'm sure it will also help out your family legacy," he added.

Diego loved mixing their passionate arousal with soft intimacy and he hugged Starfire closer to him before he happily returned her intense kisses. He loved how her long tongue would dance with his, especially as he kept slowly but deeply fucking her. "That's surprising, especially since you're just so amazing," he responded.

"I already have." Mynx said. "Believe it or not I have spent time in Atlantis without you. It feels kinda good to be a part of a family, all my other 'parents' are either single or married without kids."

"I was engaged once, but it was arranged." Starfire explained while moaning. "When I found out my sister was behind it, I called it off."

"Well then, I have another surprise for you," Aqualad told her before giving her a card. It was made out of a strange metal. "Your Atlantis citizenship card," he told her with a smile.

Diego groaned in sync with her as he continued the slow and steady pace. "Hopefully your sister won't bother you anymore," he told her with a smile before he kissed her neck while he held her hot body close to him.

Mynx eyes grew as she took the card and she covered her mouth in shock. She looked between the card and Aqualad. "Are you gonna give me anything else?" She asked in reference to him giving her the Justice League badge and now this. She looked at the card and saw that it indicated she was a member of the royal family.

"Yes, although I do think she is in prison so it would be very difficult for her to bother me at the moment." Starfire explained while she kept moaning and kissing Diego.

"Well no, I don't think so," Aqualad said in a slightly teasing tone. "Yeah, Aquaman decided to adopt you in. He did say Mera always wanted a daughter," he added as he smiled at her with the news and such.

"I'm gonna cum soon thanks to you, sweetie," Diego told her with a smile while he returned her kisses. "I love you so much, Starfire," he told her with a smile

Mynx froze and looked at Aqualad in complete and utter shock, asking, "Are you being serious right now?" She couldn't believe it.

"I am going to cum soon as well." Starfire moaned as she held onto Diego tighter. She could feel her climax quickly approaching as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Yeah, as you can see right here," Aqualad said as he showed her the icon which indicated that she was indeed part of the Royal Family. He knew it was alot for her to take in, but it was a joyous day to celeberate after all.

Diego groaned in pleasure as he kissed Starfire tightly. He came inside of her, filling her up with his seed as she came at the same time he did. "I love you," he whispered to her.

"Okay after the party, you, me, my dad, my mom, and brother are celebrating this." Mynx said. "I know we could all go to my parents' animal center. We're planning on releasing a whole nest worth of baby sea turtles on the beach."

"I love you too." Starfire said as she cam upon feeling herself being filled up with Diego's cum. She was so happy to think that she could be pregnant soon.

"You're referring to the Atlantis Royal Family?" Aqualad told her with a smile, seeing her happy made him happy. "I'm sure they will like that," he added with a smile. "Queen Mera can help keep watch over your center while you are doing your training with Wonder WOman," he added.

Diego groaned in pleasure as he filled Starfire up. He counted his blessings everyday that the most awesome, amazing and badass heroine was his girlfriend. He hugged her tight while kissing her, squeezing her butt while he finished cumming inside of her. "We should finish showering and get ready for the party," he told her with a smile.

"I meant go their for dinner and release the turtles." Mynx rolled her eyes jokingly. "And I really wouldn't her to do that, once I get everything back in order, I'll be able to leave the center for a few months to train."

"Yes, we should get back before anyone notices we are." Starfire said grabbing some shampoo.

"All right then! We better get ready to go and announce to everyone. Nightwing says he's almost there anyway," Aqualad told her with a smile as he leaned up. "I'm glad I decided to bring cold food for the potluck," he added. "So you ready?" he asked her.

Diego kissed her and he began to shampoo himself while he also cleaned himself and Starfire. He couldn't help but even squeeze her breasts and such while helping to wash her. "I wonder how long before BB and Rae have a ki," he couldnt help but joke.

"Just let me grab my cake from the fridge." Mynx said as she went over to the fridge to grab a cheesecake she'd made.

"Beast Boy does joke about him and Raven 'going at it like rabbits,' so I imagine it will not be long before they are expecting." Starfire said. "It will fun if we are both pregnant at the same time."

"All right, I think that's everything" Aqualad said as he got his vegetarian sushi rolls over from the fridge as well. It was officially requested from him by Beast Boy. He began leading her to the main room where everyone else was with their own food ready and such, Bumblebee having an impatient smile on her face.

"Though Raven seems embarassed whenever he talks like that," Diego says with a smile as he finishes cleaning himself and Starfire up. "Think we're about done. We should dry up and get dressed," he told her before leaning in to kiss her.

"Sorry, we had to go do something." Mynx said as they entered the room and she saw Bumblebee's impatience. "I'm gonna announce it at the party."

Starfire took her hair in her hands and twisted it to wring the excess water out. "Yes but I think he only says it to be funny because he can transform into a rabbit." She grabbed a towel wrapping her hair up and another to put around her body.

"Well, sorry I'm late guys," Speedy said as he wanted into the room holding a familiar bowl. "Gonna bring your own version of Green Arrow's infamous chili?" Aqualad said, knowing about the bow-wielding hero's well-known chili within the superhero community. "I think that's everything guys," he added befor elooking to Bumblebee.

"Yeah, that's true," Diego as he was getting dressed in new clothes that he packed in a duffel bag. He was always prepared and he pulled the spare set of clothes for Starfire to put on. "It's good we're gonna see everyone here, even the honorary Titans like Kid Flash and Wonder Girl," he added to her.

Mynx stood next to Aqualad patiently waiting for everyone and to be transported to the party.

Starfire quickly got dressed and used a blow dryer to dry her hair. "Yes it will." She said with a smile. I heard that Aqualad and Mynx are getting pretty close."

"All right, let's get going," Speedy said to them while Bumblebee was leading them to the hanger to go on their transport device. "Guess you're getting better repairing those systems thanks to Cyborg," Aqualad told Bumblebee.

Diego helped brush Starfire's hair while she was drying it before he finished getting dressed. "Good thing it's just a casual affair," Diego told her with a smile before he led her out the room. "Everyone's gonn arrive her by ship or by flying... or running with Kid Flash and June," Diego told her.

"I think that's not all she's getting from him." Mynx said teasing Bumblebee and watching her face turn red.

"Yeah." Starfire said taking Diego's hand. "Do you want a boy or girl first?" She asked smiling brightly.

"Really, I wouldn't think so," Speedy commented as he shrugged his shoulders in regards to the potential relationship with Bumblebee and Cybog. "I thoguht she was seeing Herald," Aqualad added as he turned to face Mynx.

"Either or, though I figured I'd probably end up with a boy first," Diego told her with a smile as he squeezed her hand. He went over to kiss her cheek. When theye tnered the room, they saw people beginning to arrive and just talking casually.

Mynx shrugged. "I'm just teasing her." She stated. "Also monogamy is choice, it is often a dumb one but it's a choice nonetheless."

"Having a boy first would mean he could beat up any boys trying to go after his sisters." Starfire joked.

They boarded onto the ship and began headed to the T-Ship. "Wait, are you implying that you're seeing someone other than Aqualad?" Speedy couldn't help but tease to Mynx back.

"Yeah though if our firstborn was a girl, she'd beat them regardless and probably anyone that would so after her brothers," Diego joked back before he guided Starfire to sit with them on the couch. Nightwing was giving Batgirl the tour. Beast Boy was checking the wares alongside Raven while Cyborg was giving some basic tech checks for their guests.

"I said often, not always." Mynx said. "For me to have a second boyfriend he'd have to be as awesome as Aqualad and I have yet to meet someone like that."

"Yes, she will definitely be tough." Starfire said with a smile. "I wonder who she will look more like."

"Would you be okay if Aqualad was seeing someone else besides you?" Speedy asked her, still the smirk on his face though he did notice that Aqualad had a serious look on his face. "Pues, el no es si. Aqualad es un buen chico," (He's not like that, Awualad is a good guy) Mas y Menos told them.

"The firstborn will probably look like both of us, like a mix," Diego figured as he was chillin on the couch with her. "Anything I can get you?" he asked her while he saw the first of the others arrive with Jynx having held onto Kid Flash.

Mynx paused thinking of her answer before she spoke. "Well, I'd definitely be jealous but as long as she understood she can't monopolize his time and act like she's the only girl and we get along, I'd be... okay with it. Probably not happy at first but we could eventually get to a point where the three of us get along and work together."

"That would be so adorable!" Starfire said excitedly as she sat next to him. "I am fine for now."

Aqualad got a somewhat uncomfortable expression before Bumblebee rolled her eyes and elbowed Mynx lightly in the ribs for the subject manner. "Ella no penso en que estaba diciendo, no?" Mas y Menos said as they were close to arriving to the tower. "Not big on monogamy then," Speedy said facing her.

Diego snuggled up to Starfire. "All right, if you're sure. Anyone you wanna talk to or you just want to relax here, just for the two of us?" he asked her as he saw a few more people arriving, such as Red Star from Titans North.

Back
Top Bottom