Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

"You just sounded like Dumbledore...and then like Hermione." Harry said with a huge grin on his face and laughter coming out every few seconds. "What if I told all the girls that you have a fantastic woman's voice yourself?" He teased, leaning in to kiss the man's cheek for a moment. He wanted to reassure him that he still liked him, he didn't want Cedric to think otherwise. "I do fancy you, you know that, right? I don't want you to think I'm freaking out over you loving me or anything." He gave a reassuring smile. "Perhaps we should get dressed and get back up there though, I really have no idea what time it is and our friends might get suspicious if we're not there for dinner."

"You make a good point," Cedric admitted, realising he didn't have a watch on him. "And yes I do know you fancy me. I figured it out around the time you asked to touch my dick."

Cedric smiled cheekily as he began to get dressed, though he seemed to be more then a little reluctant to end this. Still there was nothing for it so get dressed he did, no matter how much he wanted to stay naked with Harry in this place.

"I'd like to think doing a girly voice would scare the girls off," Cedric added, with a laugh. "I think it would just result in me being chased by a kinkier group of girls."

Harry blushed once Cedric mentioned about him asking to touch his dick. He honestly was surprised at himself for even doing something so bold, but he was glad he did. "Well, I just wanted to make sure."

He began to dress himself as well, hesitant at first, but eventually he was pulling on all his clothes and finally his robe. He knew he'd be back here with Cedric soon and he was truly happy about that. He couldn't wait to see what else the male would show him.

"Oh lord, I don't know if I could beat those kind of girls off with a stick, they might pull out some whips and chains." He joked along with the male, laughing as well as he tied his shoes and stood up. "Are we ready to pretend that we're just friends and don't want to touch each other at all?" He questioned as he climbed onto the broom, leaving room for Cedric to get on behind him.

Cedric got on the broom behind Harry and once again wrapped an arm around the Gryffindor's waist in order to hold him steady. Ideally they would be able to admit to their relationship and openly be a couple but this wasn't an ideal situation. The moment the Daily Prophet got a whiff of this Hogwarts would be hip deep in reporters.

"I'm ready," Cedric said, as he began to lift off. "Just friends it is, at least untill the next moment we can find to sneak away that is."

Cedric found himself hoping that that moment came soon.

It had been a week since he'd last had some alone time with Cedric and Harry was frantic to meet the boy. He didn't want to see him just so they could be alone together and experiment, but because the Triwizard Tournament champions had been announced and he was one of them, even though he was underage. Not only had Ron accused him of putting his own name in the cup, but he was pretty sure Cedric was angry at him as well, seeing as he was the first Hogwarts champion. Nearly everyone at the school had turned their back on Harry ever since his name was spewed out from that damn goblet, save for Hermione. He desperately hoped Cedric hadn't turned on him as well, but he had hope, he did agree to meet him.

Harry opened the door to the third floor room where the two had first met and plopped himself on the floor, waiting for Cedric to come so he could explain himself, he just hoped the male believed him.

To be quite frank, Cedric was more confused then upset. Everybody had assumed that Harry had somehow managed to place his own name in the Goblet of Fire but Cedric himself wasn't so sure, Harry wasn't the sort to grab for glory usually so why would he start now? It was a little out of character for Harry to say the least and Cedric had decided that he was going to hear Harry's explanation before jumping to any conclusions, he certainly wasn't going to wear one of those rude buttons everybody else seemed to be sporting.

Fortunately he knew exactly where to find Harry and the moment he could slip away without being noticed, he headed up to the third floor to find him. At a brisk jog it didn't take him long to get up to the third floor and he wasn't at all surprised to see Harry waiting for him.

"I'm not upset," Ceric said. "I just want to hear your side of the story."

A slight smile appeared on Harry's face as Cedric walked in. He was happy to hear that he wasn't upset, but somehow Harry doubted that, seeing as the large majority of the student body was, going so far as to wear some rather distasteful pins on their robes.

"I don't really have a side to the story." Harry admitted, he really didn't. When students began to put their names into the goblet he was proud that Cedric was trying and he had absolutely no problem with the age line that Dumbledore set up, he wasn't planning on entering anyway. "I didn't put my name in that cup, plain and simple. I can't even think of a person who would do it." The boy said with a sigh as he stood up, dusting off his bottom. "If it wasn't for the magic that bound me to the tournament I would have pulled out immediately, you know that." He went up to Cedric and wrapped his arms around the male, sighing into his chest. "I'm so sorry about this."

Naturally Cedric slid his arms around the boy he loved and snuggled him close. While it wasn't much of a story certainly, Cedric belived it simply because it wasn't like Harry to lie or seek out glory. In fact, he got the impression that Harry would be just as happy not being known at all so long as he got to stay at Hogwarts.

"No need to apologise," Cedric replied. "I don't think you had anything to do with this or any of the Gryffindors either."

Tapping his foot idly as he held Harry, Cedric tried to think of who might have wanted Harry in the tournament.

"I can't think of any students who'd have done it. Anybody old enough to get through the age line would've put their own names in."

"That's what I thought as well, I don't know why anyone would put my name in if they could enter their own name. Maybe it was put in as a joke or something?" Harry seriously doubted that option as well, nobody he knew would think it was a joke to put his name in the goblet, it was just stupid. "I don't know how it got put in, but I'm a champion now anyways, so I just have to deal with it." There was obvious dread in his voice about having to compete, he was a few years younger than the rest of the champions and that meant he didn't know as many spells, which meant it would be even harder for him to win, not that he really wanted to, but if he had to compete he might as well go for it.

"Let's just forget about it, okay? I haven't been alone with you in quite awhile." The boy said with a small smile, looking up at Cedric.

"Well you'll have to deal with it sooner or later," Cedric pointed out, gently. "But we can forget about it right now, certainly."

Gently pressing his lips to Harry's, Cedric cuddled his boyfriend's body as close as he possibly could to his own. After all he was definetly more worried then he let on since the Tournament was well known for being rather dangerous to it's competitors. He didn't think Harry had to worry about that girl from the French school but those Durmstrang fellows looked like they wouldn't have a problem playing dirty to put their school in the lead.

Then there was the possibility that somebody had entered Harry into the tournament in the hopes that he would come to harm. Cedric didn't want to consider that to hard, the very idea chilled him to the bone.

He pressed his lips back against Cedric's, pulling him as close as possible to his body. This is what he wanted ever since his name had been pulled from that stupid goblet, to be close with his boyfriend and to just lose himself in the male's body, to just forget all of his worries and be with Cedric. He clutched at the robe his boyfriend was wearing and removed it, dropping it to the floor. He continued on with his efforts to get the male naked and fiddled with all the buttons on his shirt, soon having it open and revealing Cedric's muscled chest, which he began to kiss and lick, teasing the male's nipples. Soon all thoughts about the Triwizard Tournament were gone from the male's head and he was focused on bringing Cedric pleasure.

Cooing softly in pleasure as Harry kissed and licked his chest, Cedric naturally put all thoughts of the Triwizard Tournament out of his mind and focussed entirely on the lovely boy wishing to have fun with him. Quickly he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his pants and undies so that he was naked before Harry save for his socks.

Once his clothes were off, he began running his fingers through Harry's hair as his other hand began removing Harry's tie. Naturally he wanted the other boy naked as soon as possible, but he definetly didn't want to interrupt the lovely kissing.

Harry's eyes stayed glued to Cedric's as they kissed, his hands running up and down the male's naked chest as his boyfriend worked on getting himself naked. He also kicked off his shoes and unzipped his pants, kicking them off swiftly, leaving only his shirt and underwear on for Cedric. He began stroking Cedric's hard cock while his other hand caressed his balls, breaking their kiss for only a moment. "Thank you for this." He whispered, capturing the male's lips again, his tongue dipping into the male's mouth to rub against his boyfriends.

He was truly grateful that Cedric seemed to want this just as much as he did, to just forget about everything and just feel one another without having any other care flood their minds.

Having wanted to do this with Harry for quite some time in previous years, it was quite easy for Cedric to put everything else out of his mind and just focus on sex with the Gryffindor seeker. Especially when Harry was stroking his cock and fondling his balls as he was doing now, amazing Cedric once again with his talent at stroking cock.

Moaning Harry's name in pleasure, Cedric quickly yanked down Harry's boxers and took hold of the younger boy's cock. Looking into Harry's green eyes, the Hufflepuff began eagerly stroking that cock as his free hand stroked that sensitive area between a boy's balls and his rear entrance. Though Harry was the only boy for him, Cedric was glad he'd taken the time to experiment with other boys as it came in handy when playing with Harry.

Harry kicked off his boxers once Cedric yanked them off of him and groaned in pleasure once the man began to stroke his cock and rub a rather sensitive area on him. The other male must have experimented with others before Harry because it seemed as though he knew all the right buttons to press to make him buckle in the male's arms.

He rubbed his thumb over the male's sensitive tip, using the precum as a small amount of lube to increase his strokes as he began to stroke the same spot that Cedric was rubbing on him, hoping he was bringing just as much pleasure to the male as he had. "Cedric." He moaned into the male's mouth, breaking the kiss to begin sucking on his right nipple, his tongue sliding over it swiftly.

"Harry," Cedric moaned in return as Harry began to stroke that same spot on him and suckle his nipple. Clearly Harry was a quick study in addition to being naturally talented and Cedric couldn't be happier as he gently thrust his cock into Harry's talented hand.

"You wanna suck me off again Harry?" Cedric moaned softly. "Or shall it be my turn now, since I didn't get around to it last time?"

Cedric was good either way of course. However he was thinking that if Harry did well in the tournament perhaps he could come up with a few special ways to reward him. The Gryffindor would've earned it after all and after the way other students had treated him, Cedric figured Harry could use the extra attention.

Harry thought about Cedric sucking him off, his delicate lips sliding up and down his shaft, just the image of that could make the boy cum, but he'd much rather experience the real thing than just images. Then again, he did love to make Cedric squirm and he found great delight in sucking on the male's large cock, making him squirm and moan with just his tongue.

"How about we suck each other off? We could do one another at the same time." The male said with a smile, giving Cedric's cock a few more strokes. Harry was incredibly inexperienced with sex, but he did hear stories around school about what people did in the sack and he heard of a sixty-nine position where both partners got to lick at one another and that position sounded absolutely perfect for what he had in mind.

"Oh that's a delightful idea Harry," Cedric replied, with a broad grin. "Just the thing to take your mind off everything but me. How about you lay down then and I'll get on top?"

Having missed his chance to taste Harry's cum the first time they'd done anything together, Cedric's mouth was practically watering in anticipation of tasting it now. Indeed, if Harry didn't lay down soon Cedric thought he might end up tackling him. Which was also an idea that was somewhat appealing but as he didn't know if Harry was into rough sex or not, he decided to refrain.

"Have I mentioned yet, that you're a sexy beast Harry?"

"Yes Cedric you have." Harry said with a grin, gripping the male's cock tightly for a moment. "You are too, I'll have you know, even sexier than I." The boy leaned up and pressed a kiss to the male's lips before moving to adjust his robe to lay down on it. He looked up to his boyfriend with a sexy grin, his hand on his cock as he stroked at it slowly, teasing the male. "Come join me." He breathed out, rubbing his precum over the tip of his dick. Harry loved this, he loved when he got to tease the male and make him want him even more, it made him feel incredibly sexy. Of course he always felt sexy around Cedric, the male made him feel like he was the only other person in the world when they were together.

Of course, Cedric loved to be teased by Harry since it made him feel so very sexy but he loved rewarding that teasing even more. Without hesitation Cedric began lowering himself over Harry's body, teasing Harry in his own way as he slowly lowered his hard member over the Gryffindor's eager face. Hard as steel at this point it seemed to be pointing directly at Harry's face.

Cedric's attention of course was focussed completely on Harry's cock and as soon as he was low enough, he began swirling his tongue around the head of it as one hand cupped and rubbed Harry's balls. His other hand immediatly resumed teasing that sensitive area of Harry's as Cedric engaged in the delightful practise of making Harry scream in pleasure.

As soon as Cedric's rock hard cock was in reach Harry began to stroke it and lick at the tip furiously, his tongue sliding over and over the cumslit. His hands reached up and mirrored his boyfriend's motions, teasing the sensitive area between the male's balls and opening, his other hand grasping and massaging his sac. He moaned softly around the tip, sending vibrations down his shaft as he continued to lick and suck, trying to coerce the male's cum out.

His own hips began to thrust up slightly into Cedric's face, his cock going a bit deeper as he tried to face fuck the male. This was his first blowjob and it felt fantastic. He had no idea how good just his boyfriend's tongue could feel on his dick and he was more than eager to get more of himself in there.

Fortunately for Harry, Cedric was more then willing to take more of Harry's cock into his mouth. Indeed, he was soon sliding his lips over it as his tongue stroked along the sensitive underside of it and within moments Cedric's head was bobbing upon it. Clearly this wasn't Cedric's first blowjob and he was doing his level best to show Harry just what an advantage experience was when it came to sex.

Not that Harry was doing a bad job himself, having worked out the mechanics of the hummer all by himself. The vibrations combined with the rubbing of his balls and the stroking of that sensitive area easily coaxed the precum from his cock and Cedric was inspired enough to try and fuck Harry's face the same way Harry was trying to fuck Cedric's.

Harry kept on moaning out as Cedric worked his cock like an expert, knowing just where to lick and just where to suck. It was obvious the male had been with quite a few others before and while that made Harry a bit jealous, it was definitely a positive thing when it came to sex because right now Cedric was driving him wild, quite a bit of precum already leaking into the male's mouth.

The boy continued to pleasure the male as best he could, his tongue licking all over his cock as the male began to thrust into his mouth, his balls gently grazing his nose each time he went deeper. He continued to stroke and gently rub that sensitive area, finally becoming a bit braver and moving up further until he reached Cedric's pucker and began to gently stroke and rub there, hoping that would give the other seeker even more pleasure.

Gasping around Harry's cock as the Gryffindor seeker began stroking his rear entrance, Cedric began suckling Harry's cock a bit harder as his own hand slid downward to gently stroke Harry's own anal rosebud. Bobbing his head upon Harry's cock, Cedric moaned around it as he redoubled his efforts to make Harry cum. Though he was a bit more laid back about it then Harry was, Cedric didn't like to lose anymore then Harry did and now that this had become a competition of sorts Cedric wanted to come (no pun intended) in first.

The problem was Harry had a bit of a headstart and his lead was increasing by the moment. Though he was a talented cocksucker, it was clear that Cedric's balls could not resist the talents of Harry's mouth and though he tried his hardest to resist, the Hufflepuff's cum was soon shooting into Harry's mouth over and over.

Harry just about lost it as Cedric began to suck even harder and he began to stroke his entrance. He was incredibly sensitive there and it just made him buck his hips up into the male's mouth, groaning around his cock as he too sucked as much as he could. He was going to come soon, he felt it building up and his dick was throbbing in the male's mouth.

Cedric came first though and Harry swallowed it all, tasting every single spurt that he shot out. He loved the taste of the other male's cum, it was salty, but still a bit sweet to taste delicious. Even though he had shot his load, Harry continued to please him, rubbing his entrance and he continued to suck on his dick. Seconds after his boyfriend shot his load, Harry came as well and it wasn't a small amount at all, in fact it was quite large and he hoped Cedric could swallow it all.

Back
Top Bottom