Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

Moaning in pleasure, Cedric began gently thrusting his cock into Harry's mouth as Harry started bobbing his head upon his cock. Moving with Harry to increase his own pleasure, Cedric relished the opportunity to fuck Harry's mouth. He'd fantasised about this more then once, but the real thing was far better then any dream.

"Don't stroke your cock Harry," Cedric moaned. "I'm going to take care of that once you're done with me. I don't want you to waste a single drop of your cum."

Indeed, Cedric wanted it all to be flowing down his throat in a few moments when Harry received his first blowjob.

Cedric must have been insane. He was fucking his mouth and he didn't want him to stroke himself? He didn't know if he couldn't do that, he was too fucking turned on right now and he wanted satisfaction. He would hold off for Cedric though, if he was going to get the same treatment he was getting.

The boy began to go even deeper than he was already, he wanted to take it all, but he was pretty sure that he'd start gagging, so six inches was good enough. One of his hands went to resume his massaging of Cedric's balls while the other rested on his muscled thigh, his head bobbing up and down even faster now as the male thrust into his mouth. He wanted his cum and he was trying to get him to cum as soon as possible.

With Potter working on his cock, Cedric knew that he wouldn't be able to last very long. Already precum was leaking from the tip of his cock and as he started fucking Harry's mouth a little faster he began to feel his cock start to throb in that way that foreshadowed his climax every time.

"Keep from cumming Potter," Cedric moaned. "You save your cum for me Harry, and I'll show you something really nice. I promise."

No sooner had the words left his mouth then Cedric felt himself begin to cum. Instead of shooting his load down Harry's throat however, Cedric pulled his cock from the Gryffindor's mouth so that his cum splattered over Harry's face and glasses.

Harry did as he was told and stopped stroking himself for Cedric, if he promised him something nice, he wasn't going to take the chance of cumming and miss that. He loved the feeling of the male's cock sliding across his tongue and hitting the back of his throat, it was heavenly. So when Cedric pulled himself out, Harry felt a bit empty, but he smiled once Cedric began to cum. Spurt after spurt was released from the tip, the first hitting from his lips to his his forehead and then each one after randomly splashing against his cheeks and lips, some landing on his glasses. "Cedric...now I'm all messy." He laughed slightly, licking the cum off his lips and using his hand to get some that landed on his cheek before sucking it off his fingers.

"Yes you are," Cedric agreed, with a cheeky grin. "But you look so good wearing my cum Harry. Especially with it splattered over your glasses like that, looks like something from a naughty magazine or something."

Many of which Cedric owned and planned to share with Harry at somepoint, though at the moment Cedric had other things to attend to. Lowering himself to the ground, Cedric gently pushed Harry onto his back then rested his head upon the famous boy's thigh as he flicked his tongue up and down the length of Harry's cock.

"So, should I drink your cum first Harry?" Cedric asked. "Or shall I skip right to the special thing that I promised you?"

"Well thanks, I'm glad I look good enough to be in a naughty magazine." He said with a grin as he was pushed onto his back. He gasped softly as he felt the male's tongue on his cock and as good as that was, he wanted to see what the special thing was, he was a curious person. He wondered what the special surprise was, was it something to do with his cock or something? "I want to see the special thing, but I better like it or else I'll have to bite you the next time I'm sucking you off." Of course the boy was teasing, he would never hurt Cedric, especially his lovely cock.

Having expected Harry to say this, Cedric grinned playfully at him.

"Oh you'll like it," he promised. "I've not known a lad yet that didn't enjoy having this done to them."

Since he felt words would not do justice to the experience in question, Cedric lowered his head between Harry's legs and slid his arms beneath Harry's thighs so that the Gryffindor's legs were draped over his shoulders. Rather then focussing on Harry's cock however, Cedric gently lifted up Harry's bottom a bit so that the Hufflepuff seeker could slip his tongue into Harry's crack so that he could flick the tip of it over Harry's anal rosebud.

Harry's eyebrows raised once he saw Cedric begin to put him in positing. He truly didn't know what the hell he was doing, it looked like he was going to suck on his balls or something, and he wouldn't mind that at all. Once the seeker began to lift up his bottom and let his tongue out to slip across his hole, he was much happier he was doing this.

"Cedric!" He moaned out, his hand going to run through the boy's mane. "Do it again, please." He begged, a groan coming from his throat. He couldn't imagine that anything felt better than Cedric's tongue sliding across his cock, but this surely took the cake.

Grinning at Harry's reaction, Cedric eagerly continued flicking the tip of his tongue over Harry's rear entrance, occassionally circling it with his tongue as well. Having experienced a rimjob more then once in the past, Cedric knew how intense they could be and as a result he'd become rather good at giving them so that he might be able to taste the rear of his favourite boy.

Gently pushing his tongue against Harry's rear entrance, Cedric idly wondered how Harry's friends would react if they knew about this. Not that he'd tell them of course, though he was quite proud to call himself Harry Potter's boyfriend he was quite happy to keep their sex live discrete unless Harry decided otherwise.

"Fuck, Cedric." He groaned as he tried to push the male's head even closer to his pucker. His other hand gripped his cock and began to stroke it a bit, not enough to make him cum, but enough to give him pleasure. "You don't know how good that feels." He breathed out, gasping a bit more as he felt the male's tongue swirl around his entrance. If Cedric kept this up he was honestly going to lose it, it felt too damn good. He honestly had no idea he would be this sensitive down there, but as Cedric was proving, he was and it was making Harry feel quite amazing, so amazing that he didn't want Cedric to stop.

Thrusting his tongue against Harry's rear entrance now, Cedric savoured Harry's moans of pleasure as if they were the loveliest of music. Of course to him they were in a sense, since he loved Harry and enjoyed any evidence that he was making his boyfriend happy. Slipping his tongue into Harry's rear, Cedric wondered how long it would take to make Harry cum.

For that matter he wondered how many times he could actually make Harry cum before he wore him out. It was an interesting question and Cedric was more then willing to take the time to find out. He was almost certain Harry would appreciate the efforts he went through to find out.

Harry began to stroke himself even faster now, his back arching with each thrust of Cedric's tongue against his sensitive pucker, loud moans of pleasure following each time Cedric licked him. "Oh God, Cedric...fuck." He groaned out as he rubbed his precum over his cock, thrusting his hips upward a bit now as he felt his orgasm nearing.

"I-I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" He gasped, his hips thrusting upwards on their own now. He just couldn't take it anymore, the fantastic rimjob Cedric was giving him and that combined with his thrusts was too much. In seconds he was cumming, spurt after heavy spurt shot out of his tip, some so forceful that it hit his lips, but most landing on his chest. He was gasping for air now, his eyes halfway closed. "Cedric...that was fantastic."

Smiling, Cedric slipped his tongue out of Harry's rear so that Harry could catch his breath. Lowering Potter's rear to the ground, Cedric lifted his head and smiled as he saw Harry's chest splattered with his own cum. Grinning, Cedric snuggled Harry in his arms as he began to lick it off of Harry's chest.

"You look so good in your cum Harry," Cedric said, between licks. "I should really make you cum on yourself more often. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to clean it up."

Winking playfully, Cedric resumed cleaning Harry's chest with his tongue as though he was a big cat and Harry was his cub.

"Th-thanks." Harry said, still catching his breath as Cedric licked the cum off his body while his own tongue went out to lick the cum off his lips. He put his arm over his eyes and let out a heavy sigh as the other seeker licked his cum off his body. How the hell did he get so lucky to have someone like Cedric down here with him?

Harry removed his arm and sat up, grabbing Cedric's face and kissing him quickly on the lips. "You're so hot." He smiled at the male as he pulled away, wrapping his arms around the male's neck and snuggling his head next to his neck, kissing him softly over and over. It amazed Harry at how little it took for Cedric to get him to do these things with him, earlier this morning Harry would probably be considered a prude, but now he was happy to explore sexually with Cedric, hell, he was ecstatic.

Quite frankly Cedric himself was a little surprised at how easily he'd managed to get Harry to explore sexually with him. He'd initially thought that he'd have to wear Harry down a bit before he'd be able to talk the Gryffindor into anything sexual, and was quite delightfully surprised when Harry proved to be far more agreeable to it then he'd thought.

"So are you," Cedric replied, cooing softly as his neck was kissed. "Belive me I know a few folks who'd give their eye teeth to be in the position I'm in."

Again Cedric wondered if Harry realised how popular he was at Hogwarts. The Gryffindors liked him sure but Harry had his fans amongst the Hufflepuffs as well and Cedric had caught more then one of his housemates looking at Harry with longing eyes.

"Well I know quite a few girls who would give up their first born to be with you." He smiled, pulling away from the man's neck to look in his eyes. "You're quite popular among the students, I'll have you know. All I hear is that you're devilishly handsome and the nonstop giggles from girls as they pass you in the corridors." He laughed slightly as he remembered passing by Cedric quite a few times and seeing the first years blushing and laughing. "But you're all mine, right? We're boyfriends now." Harry was surprised at how easy it was to say that. He had a boyfriend and his name was Cedric Diggory. He smiled at the thought, thinking it felt right.

"That is correct," Cedric replied, kissing Harry on the lips as he snuggled him close. "I'm Harry Potter's Boyfriend and damn proud of it. I'll make sure the rumour mill knows it too."

He paused for a moment.

"Unless you'd like to keep it quiet of course," Cedric amended. "I mean I'd happily shout it from the Astrology Tower but if you'd rather keep the rest of the school in the dark for now, I'm ok with that too."

Harry smiled at the kiss, but that smile soon faded as he thought about the consequences to everyone finding out he was clearly a homosexual and his boyfriend was Cedric Diggory. It would most definitely be front page news on the Daily Prophet, they would send some horrible journalist to get a picture of them for the article and that would just be so insanely awkward that he didn't really want to deal with it. He couldn't even begin to imagine what telling Hermione and Ron would be like, let alone being teased about ti by the other students. "How about we keep it our little secret for a bit? I mean...until we're a bit closer and such. I just don't know how the whole school will react to us coming out." He smiled at Cedric, kissing him softly for a moment. "The girls will go on a rampage and probably be after my blood."

"Hmmmm, you have a point," Cedric conceeded. "I hadn't really considered that. I guess the whole thing would be front page news and all that, to say nothing of what the Hogwarts rumour mill would make of it."

Though he didn't participate in it himself, Cedric made it a point to keep track of the various gossip going around Hogwarts. It could be funny sometimes, like how he'd been romantically linked with almost every pretty girl within a couple years of him regardless if he'd actually met them. The rumours regarding Harry were quite varied and often quite ridiculous.

"Keep it quiet for now then. Shall we use here as a regular meeting place then, or do you know of someplace else that might be better for that?"

Harry rolled his eyes at the mention of the Hogwarts rumor mill. That whole thing was entirely ridiculous, so many girls had been rumored to have gotten pregnant or been linked with different men it was just amazing how anyone believed any of it at all, it was just plain stupid.

"Yeah, here's fine. Personally I don't know of any place that's really private other than here and unless they decide to hide another artifact that Voldemort suddenly comes after down here, I think we'll be pretty safe." He smiled, resting his head on Cedric's shoulder. "So...how often do you want to meet here?" Harry couldn't actually believe that he was basically setting up a schedule to come and experiment with his boyfriend, but he also found it slightly exciting, keeping a secret like this from everyone.

"As often as possible without neglecting our other friends," Cedric said immediatly. "Don't want them getting suspicious after all and if we're not seen hanging out with our chums on a regular basis that blasted rumour mill will pick up on it. Though I suspect the fact that they keep thinking I'm shagging girls round the clock might work in our favour."

Cedric actually smirked at that one, finding the idea of him being with any girl to be patently ridiculous. Especially with a handsome bloke like Harry Potter hanging around.

"Oh would you like to know who they've linked you with this week?" Cedric asked, with a playful grin.

The boy nodded, agreeing with Cedric's rule of as often as possible without neglecting other friendships, that sounded like a very good rule and he wasn't going to argue with it. "Yes, who was it that you're screwing recently? Cho?" He laughed at the thought of it, moving to lay down on the floor, looking up at Cedric. "Sure, tell me who I've been snogging recently. Please tell me it's not Hermione again." He rolled his eyes at that one, as if he could ever be with Hermione. That would be like being with his cousin Dudley and just the thought of that made Harry want to vomit. "I think that rumor already went around during my second year."

Chuckling at Harry's reaction, Cedric laid down on the floor next to him as he tried to recall all the rumours regarding Harry's love life. There were quite a few of them.

"Sadly they've not given up on you and Hermione yet," Cedric replied. "Though there are a few who belive she favours Ron's sister Ginny. Others belive you're actually dating Ron himself or Ron and Hermione both."

Idly he tweaked one of Harry's nipples as he continued the list, feeling rather silly for wondering about Harry possibly being with Hermione or Ron.

"Then there are the rumours that you're actually dating both Patil sisters at the same time, others seem to belive that the Gryffindor Girls Dorm is actually your private harem."

Harry couldn't help but erupt into laughter. As if he could ever be with any of those people or have the whole Girl's Dorm as his harem. How ridiculous were the students at Hogwarts? Obviously quite a few had lost their marbles. "Hey!" He glared at Cedric for tweaking his nipple. "Not nice." He teased, resting his head on the male's chest and gently biting Cedric's nipple.

"But just to let you know, I'm not dating any of those people, especially not Ron or Hermione, my god." He laughed again at the thought. "I'm only dating you." He smiled at the male, kissing the nipple he had bit earlier. "So what are the rumors about you lately? How many people have you screwed?"

"Well oddly enough, I too have been screwing both Patil sisters which doesn't say much for them I suppose," he replied, with a wink. "I don't belive I've been paired with Ms Granger yet, though most people seem to belive that I regularly spread my affections amongst the ladies of Hufflepuff."

Cedric's eyes twinkled with mirth as he regalled Harry with tales of his supposed exploits. Clearly Cedric paid attention to these rumours solely because he found them greatly amusing.

"Several ladies per night if some rumours are to be belived," Cedric added. "Apparently folks have a far different definition of hardworking then I do. Oh by the by, if rumours are anything to go by you're getting much more snogging then Malfoy is."

Back
Top Bottom