Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

A smile spread across the boy's lips as Cedric confessed his love to Harry for the second time since they'd begun dating. While the first time shocked him and made him feel a bit uncomfortable, this time it felt completely right, probably because the boy reciprocated the feelings that Cedric had. He pressed his lips to the male's cheek for a moment and pulled away slowly, looking to the golden egg that his boyfriend placed on the edge of the tub. He certainly didn't want to break this moment between the two of them, but he was getting rather curious about what it said and besides, the two of them had practically the whole night to be with one another. "Should we listen to the egg now?" He questioned, his hands drifting lower to rest just above Cedric's rear.

"I suppose we ought to," Cedric agreed, looking at the egg. "Though I can think of other things I'd much rather be doing just now."

Enjoying the feeling of Harry's hand upon his rear, Cedric leaned in close and kissed him upon the lips once more. This time however he behaved himself, knowing that if they didn't listen to the egg right now they probably would never get around to doing so. Plenty of time for shagging after they translated the message.

"Would you like to do the honours Harry?" Cedric asked. "I figure you've earned the right to go first, what with being chased around by a dragon and all."

Harry smirked at Cedric, he too could imagine other things they could be doing together, but they came here to do business and they needed to get that done before the two could get carried away with themselves.

He kissed the male back softly before pulling away and grasping the egg with both of his hands, pulling it to his chest. He rolled his eyes, but had a slight smile on his face as Cedric mentioned him outmaneuvering a dragon. "You're acting as if you didn't complete the task, you did a fantastic job Cedric." He leaned forward and kissed the male's lips. "I'm very proud of you for it too." He looked down at the golden egg and placed it in the water. "Now, let's see what the hell this says, shall we?"

The boy dunked himself into the water, opened his eyes and pressed the button that made the egg open, causing what was usually an ear-splitting screech to emerge, but this time it sounded beautiful.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching, ponder this:
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour - the prospect's black
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back

Harry's eyes widened as he seemed to understand the whole thing which meant that Cedric was right, the voice was that of a mermaid.

A few moments after Harry listened to his egg, Cedric dunked himself into the water and opened the egg and got the same message. Though he was happy about being correct about the sound's origin, he was more then a little dismayed at it's implication. What were they going to take from him and how was he going to search for it underwater?

"So the merpeople are going to take something from us?" Cedric asked, as he surfaced. "How are they going to do that, can they even survive on land?"

More to the point, the thing he'd most sorely miss was Harry himself and Cedric was wondering just how the merpeople would know that. He certainly hadn't told them and as far as he knew nobody knew that he and Harry were a couple. Harry hadn't even told Ron and Hermione, he hadn't spoken to Ron since the Tournament had started.

Harry wiped the water away from his eyes and off of his glasses before placing them back on and looking to Cedric. "That's what I gathered from the song." He said with a slight nod, pushing his hair back out of his face. He thought about how the merpeople wouldn't exactly be able to breathe on land and how they were going to get whatever they were going to steal. "Dumbledore has to be involved or something, he must be the one who's going to get the things they're going to take from us." His brow furrowed a bit, what exactly were they going to take though? A treasured item? A favorite shirt or something? No, it had to be something much more meaningful, not something as unimportant as a shirt.

If he deeply thought about it, the thing he'd miss the most would probably be Cedric, or Ron or Hermione, but he wasn't exactly talking to Ron as of late and he had barely seen Hermione, she'd always been busy, saying she was doing schoolwork or something. Normally, Harry would believe her, but she had been doing so much lately that he was starting to get suspicious of her.

"What do you think they're going to take from us?" He questioned, looking into Cedric's eyes. "And how are we going to stay underwater for an hour?"

"I'm not certain," Cedric replied. "The thing that I'd miss the most is you really, but I don't think anybody knows we're a couple. I know I haven't told anybody so I don't see how a bunch of merpeople could know."

Cedric's brow furrowed as he thought about this. That Skeeter woman seemed to know about many things she shouldn't have any knowledge of, perhaps she found out about him and Harry and told somebody? That would be bad of course, especially since it would mean that Harry wouldn't be able to rescue his thing since he'd be trapped himself.

"There's got to be some charms that allow you to breath underwater at least," Cedric said. "We should be able to find something like that in the library at least."

"I'd miss you the most as well, but I'm not sure they could take either one of us away from each other, you know? We're both champions and if we were kidnapped we couldn't very well save one another." He pulled himself out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub, leaving his lower legs in. Harry sighed and ran his hand through his still damp hair once more, trying to think of who or what would be the most important thing in his life after Cedric. "I guess...they could take Ron or Hermione." He looked to Cedric, his brow raised. "What about you? After me who's the most important person in your life? Cho?"

"I hope there are some sort of charms or something because I can only hold my breath for about a minute." He smiled at Cedric. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

"I'm sure we will too," Cedric replied, sliding his arms around Harry's waist so that his face was more or less level with Harry's crotch, due to the younger boy sitting on the ledge. "We've managed so far after all and you've proven quite inventive in the past."

Of course as he spoke Cedric's attention was focussed entirely upon Harry's cock, leaving no doubt as to what was really upon Cedric's mind at the moment. The riddle mostly solved, lust thoughts were creeping back into Cedric's mind and soon his tongue was snaking out to brush over the head of Harry's cock. They had a bit of time before they had to be anywhere after all, and now that business was taken care of there was no reason they couldn't indulge in a bit of pleasure.

Harry's brow raised at Cedric as the male wrapped him in an embrace. He also noticed how the male's head was practically in his lap now given their positions and already his cock began to stiffen. "You've proven quite inventive yourself, Mr. Diggory. I never would have thought to transfigure a rock into a dog to distract the dragon." He ran his fingers through the male's hair gently, massaging his scalp.

His back arched and his hips shifted forward as Cedric suddenly licked the tip of his dick. He looked down at his boyfriend, his brows raised. Was he crazy? For all the two of them knew one of the prefects could be on their way to take a bath right this second and who knows what would be happen if the two of them were caught together. Hell, they were taking quite a big risk using the bathroom in the first place! On the other hand, his dick was hard now and he did have an incredibly sexy boyfriend who was willing to take care of it for him. "Ced..." He whispered, scooting his hips forward a bit and spreading his thighs.

Smiling softly at Harry, Cedric began gently swabbing his tongue over the head of Harry's cock as his hands slid down to cup and fondle Harry's rear. Though he was aware that he was taking quite a risk, Cedric clearly wasn't making an effort to hurry things up at all. To be honest he didn't care if another prefect found out that he was dating Harry, he was proud of it after all and he rather doubted Dumbledore would have him kicked out of Hogwarts or removed from his position as prefect as a result of such a discovery.

Besides, he was in the mood to take his time pleasuring Harry. They didn't often get the chance to be together like this after all and Cedric wanted to savour the time they had together.

Pre cum was already leaking from the tip of Harry's length and he was moaning softly at each swipe the male took with his tongue, his back arching slightly from the pleasure. Although Harry was rather worried about anyone walking in on the two of them, he kept his eyes on Cedric. He loved the handsome male and he was rather turned on at the moment, clouding his thoughts from even thinking about being caught. He continued to keep his hand running through his boyfriend's hair, gasping softly when he happened to run his tongue over the slit. "Nngh, yes..." He gasped as his ass was fondled by the male's strong hands.

Happily Cedric licked up the precum, no longer thinking about anything except pleasuring Harry. Toward that end he slowly licked his tongue along the sensitive underside of Harry's cock before gently taking the head of it into his mouth and suckling softly.

As he did that, he gently squeezed Harry's rear in his hands.

Harry moaned loudly as the head of his cock was sucked on and licked, causing his hips to push up involuntarily into Cedric's willing mouth. "Ced...Cedric you're gonna make me cum." He gasped as he gently pushed the male's head down a bit more so he took even more of his length as he squirmed a bit, thrusting into his boyfriend's mouth. The boy bit his lip and let out a low groan as his cum erupted into the male's mouth, spurt after spurt hitting the back of his throat as Harry rode out his orgasm, breathing heavily once it ended.

Of course making Harry cum was the whole point of this exercise, so Cedric was quite happy when he felt Harry's cum filling his mouth. Eagerly he drank it down, doing his best not to miss a single solitary drop of it. He even continued suckling Harry's cock in an effort to coax more of his lover's cum out of his lovely cock as he savoured the taste of it as though it were fine wine.

"I'm the luckiest bloke in the world,' he thought to himself, as he drank Harry's cum.

"Fuck..." Harry moaned as Cedric continued to suck on his sensitive cock even after he had came. "Ced, Ced...stop." He pulled the male off of his dick and leaned forward to kiss him roughly, his tongue running across the male's lips, getting a taste of his own cum. He slid back into the tub and wrapped his arms around the male's chest, his hands sliding down to grope at his toned rear. "Thank you." He said with a smile, kissing his lips once more quickly.

Eagerly Cedric kissed Harry back, snuggling the smaller boy close to him as his hands gave Harry's rear a playful squeeze. For a few moments the Triwizard Tournament was forgotten, all that mattered to Cedric at the moment was holding Harry nice and close.

"You're welcome Harry," Cedric said, with a smile. "I'll be happy to do that for you any time you like."

Back
Top Bottom