Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

"Not yet," Cedric joked. "But it's only a matter of time, knowing you."

Grinning playfully, Cedric finished undressing and slid into the pool with his egg under one arm. Though he was interested in seeing if his theory was true, he had to admit sharing a bath with Harry was a bit more interesting to him at the moment. Especially since Harry deserved a reward for such daring flying when he outmaneuvered the dragon.

"So shall we listen to our clues first?" Cedric asked. "Or shall we have a bit of fun first?"

Harry laughed softly at Cedric's little sex joke. The joke did have a hint of truth in it though, he hoped that soon he would be making the male cum. He slid next to Cedric and wrapped his arms around the male's neck, a slight smile on his face. They hadn't had the chance to be alone since before the first task and he had missed his boyfriend terribly, especially the fun they had when they were in private. So as much as he wanted to figure out what the second task was, there was a more pressing need at hand at the moment, and that was having a bit of fun with Cedric.

"I choose the second one." The boy grinned before leaning in to kiss the male's lips softly for a moment. "What do you think?"

Returning the kiss, Cedric slid his arms around Harry's waist as he looked into those lovely green eyes.

"I think I have a reward for you, for doing so well in your first task," Cedric replied, with a smile on his face. "One that I think you're going to really enjoy."

Given how much Harry enjoyed being rimmed, Cedric figured he'd really enjoy what Cedric had planned next as the Hufflepuff had decided it was time to shag his boyfriend for the first time. Given the lethality of the tournament Cedric might not get another chance after all and the moment seemed perfect for it. The bath was as good a place as any he figured and certainly more romantic then the third floor room in which Harry had experienced his first blow job.

"A reward? Really?" Harry smiled back at his boyfriend, moving even closer to the male, their cocks now slightly touching. "What kind of reward? Are you going to rim me again?" He questioned, his brow raising slightly. He absolutely loved when Cedric went down on him, licking his entrance like there was absolutely no tomorrow and bringing him such pleasure as he did so. He could honestly just lay there for hours and have Cedric do that to him and be perfectly happy for the rest of his life, but what Cedric had in store for him was going to be much better than rimming ever could be, he just didn't know it yet.

"Much better then that Harry," Cedric replied, with a smile. "I'm going to shag you. I've been wanting to for awhile and I can't think of a better moment to do it then right now."

Indeed, Cedric was as hard as steel just thinking about it and with their cocks touching Cedric knew that Harry could feel it. Of course that was nothing compared to the feeling he was going to give Harry in a few moments. He'd already learned a good lubrication charm in preperation for this moment, he'd gotten it from a book in the library that he suspected would be in the restricted section had the librarian known the contents. Fortunately the relatively innoccous title seemed to have spared it that fate.

Harry's eyes widened as Cedric said that they were going to shag. He expected it eventually, hell, he had even wanted to do it for awhile, but now that Cedric suggested it, he felt a bit shocked. Fear and excitement ran through his mind, not unlike the first time that he and his boyfriend were together. He nodded though as their cocks rubbed against one another and like Cedric, Harry was hard as well. "Okay, I'm up for it." He gave a weak, but convincing smile as his heart raced with anticipation.

Cedric smiled happily, his eyes almost shining with eagerness. He'd been wanting to do this with Harry for so long and now he would get his chance, he almost felt like dancing.

"Alright, bend over the edge of the tub then," Cedric said. "I've got a charm that should make it easier to penetrate you, but you should try to relax Harry."

Though he would love to say that he'd saved his first time for Harry that was simply not the case, as his first time happened years before he'd even met Harry at the hands of an elder Hufflepuff whom Cedric had not heard from in years and who'd graduated long ago. This meant of course that he could guide Harry through his own first time, to make it as wonderful as possible for the boy Cedric was so fond of.

Harry nodded, smiled and briefly kissed Cedric's lips before doing as he was told and moving to the edge of the tub and spreading his legs, his cheeks spreading as well, revealing his tight, virgin pucker to the male as he braced himself with his arms on the side of the tub. "This good?" He questioned, his voice a bit shaky, but still coherent. He knew Cedric wanted him to relax and all, but he was going to be fucked by him for the first time, he was more than a bit nervous! He exhaled and began to take in deep breaths to calm himself, just as Cedric had asked.

"Perfect," Cedric replied, taking a moment to admire Harry's lovely arse. "Absolutely perfect."

Moving to stand behind Harry, Cedric leaned in to plant a soft kiss upon the Gryffindor's rear entrance as he reached over to pick up his wand. Once he had his wand in hand, he pointed it at his member and cast the charm which worked perfectly and had the added bonus of a lovely tingling sensation along his dick.

"Brace yourself handsome," Cedric warned. "I'm about to begin."

Gently taking hold of Harry's hips, Cedric began gently working his cock into Harry's rear.

Harry smiled as he felt the man's lips upon his entrance. He really couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, Cedric was so caring, gentle and quite obviously loved him, not to mention he was probably the most attractive male in Hogwarts.

"I'm ready." He whispered softly as the male pressed his cock to Harry's tight entrance, making the boy gasp softly as he felt the new pressure there. He held his breath momentarily as the pressure increased and was on the verge of telling Cedric to stop altogether until he heard a slight pop as his entrance finally relaxed enough to let the male in, the tip of his cock sliding right through. The boy gasped at the new sensation; it wasn't exactly painful, just highly uncomfortable and he hoped it would fade.

As he pushed his cock in further, Cedric gently rubbed Harry's back and massaged his shoulders. Having experienced this himself in the past, Cedric understood that Harry was feeling discomfort and tried to distract him from it as he knew the feeling would eventually fade and be replaced by pleasure. In fact Cedric was eagerly awaiting Harry's moans of pleasure when it happened.

"Relax Harry," Cedric said, sliding his hands beneath his boyfriend to play with his nipples. "The first time is always uncomfortable but it will feel good soon, I promise."

Once it had, Cedric was almost certain that Harry would take to this as quickly as he took to the rimming. Then Cedric hoped he'd want to shag as much as possible.

Cedric's gentle touches and rubs certainly helped him calm down quite a bit. He soon was breathing normally and looked behind to look at his boyfriend, giving a reassuring smile. He felt himself let go of Cedric's cock a bit, enough to make himself feel somewhat comfortable, but not enough to not give the male any pleasure. "Start thrusting." He said softly, trying to move himself back more on the male's length until he felt his ass and Cedric's pelvis meet. "It's okay now, doesn't hurt."

Smiling, Cedric began to gently thrust into Harry's rear as he slid his arms around the younger boy's waist. There was no rush as light's out was still several hours away, so Cedric could spend as long as he wanted to make sure Harry's first shag was enjoyable as possible. He wanted this to be an experience that Harry would remember for the rest of his life.

"You've got a lovely tight bottom Harry," Cedric said, as he kissed the back of Harry's neck. "It feels absolutely wonderful."

Harry let out a loud moan as the male thrust his cock into his ass and pulled him close. He leaned back against Cedric, his back now to the male's chest as he gasped and squirmed as his prostate began to be hit. It felt absolutely amazing and he wanted more. It felt about a billion times better than rimming ever could, Cedric was right about that little fact. "Faster, harder." He breathed out as he began to buck his hips back against his boyfriends, desperate for pleasure. He smiled as Cedric praised his tight rear. "I think it's just nice because you've got a big cock."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Cedric whispered into Harry's ear, as he began to thrust harder into Harry's ass. "It will with me anyhow. Especially if you're looking to get into my bed."

Which he hoped Harry was. As much fun as it was to have sex with Harry in various places within Hogwarts, Cedric hoped to one day be able to wake up with Harry in bed next to him. Preferably after shagging him all night long. In fact Cedric was hoping that could happen over Christmas Break if he could arrange it.

"Fuck me, Cedric!" The boy groaned as he felt the man thrust harder and harder into his ass. He could feel his hips thrusting hard into his ass and it felt amazing. He never thought getting fucked could feel this amazing, this absolutely mind blowing. Every time Cedric's dick hit his prostate he moaned out in pleasure. He wanted to stay like this forever, his boyfriend deep inside of him, his dick hard, and pleasure coursing through his veins. His bent over again and gripped the side of the tub to keep himself stable, the thrusts Cedric was giving him were pretty damn powerful and he needed something to support himself as he thrust his ass back onto the male's cock.

Naturally Cedric was only too willing to fuck Harry, in fact he was thinking about how many times he could fuck Harry before the school year was over and how he could fuck Harry over the summer without raising suspicion. Not that he was some sort of sex fiend normally but Harry brought out the lusty side of him like nobody else could.

"Oh I will," Cedric moaned softly. "I'll fuck you as much as I can Harry. I'm gonna think of a way to fuck your bottom every chance I can get Harry and not even the Triwizard Tournament will prevent that!"

Heck, at this point Cedric was thinking he'd go through each and every one of those dragons just to be with Harry.

Harry smiled and laughed softly at Cedric's enthusiasm to fuck him so much, the male could be so adorable sometimes. He was just as excited to get fucked by the male though, he was just a bit preoccupied with the pleasure he was feeling to say much besides groaning and moaning out in pleasure. He too was imagining all the places the two could fuck, each other's dorms during classes, near the quidditch pitch since that was canceled this year, in the boy's bathroom, perhaps even in the corridors during classes? Hell, Harry would even loved to have Cedric sit in Dumbledore's chair in the Great Hall while he rode him, he didn't care at this point, he just wanted to get fucked everywhere by his boyfriend. His thoughts were soon interrupted as he felt his prostate slammed into once more by Cedric's cock, evoking a loud moan from his throat.

"Yes, yes, fuck me as much as you can." He dropped his head as he moaned out the boy's name, his hand reaching down to grip at his cock, stroking swiftly with Cedric's thrusts.

"Oh I will," Cedric promised. "Every single place we possibly can."

Not unsurprisingly Cedric had thought of all the same places to fuck as Harry had and even come up with a few more. Like actually on the Quidditch pitch for example, since nobody would be there with Quidditch cancelled this year or in the loo on the Hogwarts Express on the way home, he'd even thought of doing him in the classrooms when class was not actually in session. They'd have to be careful of teachers of course but it would be so hot if they could actually pull it off.

"Even that bathroom that Moaning Myrtle haunts," Cedric continued. "If she promises to keep quiet about it."

Harry couldn't help but laugh slightly at the thought of Moaning Myrtle watching the two of them going at it like rabbits. She already had a crush on Harry, but to think what the girl would do if she saw him bent over bare naked and taking it up the ass from Cedric Diggory himself would be quite humorous; if she weren't already a ghost she'd probably simply just die right there on the spot. "I don't know if Myrtle could keep quiet about that." He smiled slightly as his back arched from a particularly hard thrust from Cedric as he continued to stroke himself in time with the male's thrusts, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Think she'll be unreasonable about two lads shagging in her bathroom?" Cedric asked, watching as Harry stroked himself. "Though I suppose it would be a bit rude."

Pushing the thoughts from his mind, Cedric focussed on thrusting as hard and as deep as possible into Harry's tight ass. Though it was fun thinking of places to fuck Harry, making Harry howl in pleasure now was much more fun.

"I'm going to cum Harry," Cedric moaned, softly. "Do you want me to cum in your ass? Do you want me to fill up your tight bottom?"

The boy groaned as he continued to stroke his dick as fast as he possibly could, gasping at the hard thrusts his boyfriend was making. He never thought getting fucked would feel this absolutely mind blowing. He had honestly never felt anything this good in his entire life and he never wanted it to end, but obviously it had to. "Yes, cum in my ass Cedric, please." He couldn't wait to feel the man's warm cum shoot inside of him.

Harry knew he was going to cum soon as well, his dick was throbbing and precum was leaking from his tip, his orgasm was close.

Arching his back in pleasure, Cedric moaned Harry's name as he shot a huge load of cum into the Gryffindor's rear. It was a strong climax, one of the best he'd had which was actually saying something since he'd had a few good ones since he'd started dating Harry. If he came this hard everytime he shagged Harry, he was sorely tempted to shag him all day every day and hang the consequences.

"Cum for me Harry," Cedric said, softly. "Cum for me while I'm filling your ass."

It had been everything he'd imagined it to be and more. Whether or not he won the Tournament didn't matter much to him now, as he'd shagged Harry Potter.

Harry did exactly as Cedric asked and came a few moments after he had, his load hitting the bath wall he was bent over against and spilling onto his hand that still jerked his length. The boy was quivering slightly as he came off of his high, his ass moving slightly up and down Cedric's cock. He looked behind him and smiled softly at the male who had just taken his virginity, Cedric Diggory, the man who had done nothing but filled his thoughts as of late and made his dreams during the night much more exciting than they normally were. He moved forward a bit until his boyfriend's cock slid out of his entrance, a bit of cum following it, and turned around quickly, a large grin on his face as he wrapped his arms around Cedric's neck, resting his head on the male's chest. "I love you."

The three words Cedric had been wanting to hear from Harry for almost a year now. He'd been imagining what it might be like to hear Harry say that to him and now that he had, it was exponentially better then he could've possibly imagined. His heart soared within his chest and all manner of feelings welled up within him.

"I love you too Harry," Cedric replied, kissing the Gryffindor on the forehead. "I love you so much."

He only wished he could tell everybody else at Hogwarts, though he knew he couldn't. He didn't want to cause any scandal for Harry if he could help it, especially not with that obnoxious reporter lady around.

Back
Top Bottom