Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

Having already known that Harry tended to cum in large amounts, Cedric prepared himself as best he could so that when Harry shot his load the Hufflepuff seeker was ready to begin eagerly slurping it all down as quickly as he could. Lewd noises filled the air as he swallowed over and over again, trying to get all the delicious cum into his tummy as quickly as Harry provided it. Despite his best efforts however, some of it ran down Cedric's chin.

"Never seen a boy cum as much as you do Harry," Cedric moaned, once he was finished. "I'll have you know it's the hottest thing I've ever experienced."

Not for the first time Cedric realised he was quite lucky to have Harry as his boyfriend.

Harry gasped as he let Cedric's cock fall out of his mouth, breathing deeply from sucking the male off so hard. "I don't cum that much, do I?" He said with a slight laugh, his tongue darting out to lick off the last bit of cum that leaked out of his boyfriend's dick. "It's probably just because I've never had someone suck me off before, or even do anything like that to me." He smiled down at Cedric, patting the male's bum softly. "You cum a lot too you know, when I used to jack off it was nothing like the fountain you just released in my mouth." He pressed a final kiss upon his boyfriend's cock before motioning him to come join him. "Come here and hold me for a bit."

Harry didn't have to ask him twice. In fact the words were scarcely out of Harry's mouth before Cedric was sliding his arms around him and snuggling him close, pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead as he did so.

"You do cum that much," Cedric whispered into Harry's ear, playfully. "I rather like it too, find it rather a turn on actually. Even if I can't quite manage to drink all of it."

Cedric's chin still glistened with Harry's cum as did his lips, and the older boy wondered what Harry might think about that. At the moment however, Cedric was content to snuggle Harry close to him, enjoying the feeling of the body of the boy he loved pressed up against his own.

He smiled as the male pulled him close and kissed his forehead. Harry did suspect that the boy actually did love him from the way he acted, he wasn't just saying it just to say it when they first started to experiment with one another. It felt nice and certainly different to have someone care for him like Cedric did, much different than the lack of love his aunt and uncle had shown him. "Well you cum quite a bit as well." Harry said with a teasing smirk as he leaned closer and licked his cum off the male's lips. "And it tastes heavenly." He grinned, leaning up to lick the rest of his cum off the male's chin. "Mm, I don't taste too bad either."

As Harry's tongue licked the cum from his lips, Cedric leaned forward to kiss Harry on the lips as his hands cupped the Gryffindor's rear. As the kiss contiued Cedric's own tongue slipped from his mouth to play with Harry's as the Hufflepuff seeker playfully squeezed Harry's rear. Really if it could be managed Cedric would've been perfectly ok staying in this room forever lavishing love and attention on Harry, wiling away the years by making Harry feel wonderful.

"You are quite talented Harry," Cedric said. "Nobody's made me feel quite as good as you have, I'll have you know."

"Mm..." The boy moaned as he was kissed, his hips thrusting lightly against his boyfriend's as they rubbed their tongues against one another. He rested his hands on the male's chest and pressed a soft kiss to his lips after the other had finished speaking. "No one's ever made me feel this good either, not even close." He smiled, his hand roaming down Cedric's body to grip softly at his cock. "I know that's not saying much, since you're the first person I've ever done anything like this with, but still." He began to stroke softly, a few teasing touches here and there. "You make me feel incredible."

Cedric moaned softly as Harry teased his cock, those simple touches more then enough to get him hard once again. Really it was amazing how easily Harry could drive him wild, which Cedric viewed as more evidence that he and Harry were meant for each other. Surely only his one true love could make him feel this good.

"I enjoy making you feel incredible," Cedric replied. "And I hope to find more ways I can make you feel incredible."

Naturally at this point Cedric kissed Harry once again, idly wondering what people would think if they knew Hogwarts' two champions were having sex on the third floor.

Harry smiled softly as he felt Cedric grow hard in his grip. "You must be really horny today, all I had to do was touch you and you're hard again. I'll just have to take care of it, now won't I?" He teased the male, pulling away from the kiss to begin to kiss and nibble his way down Cedric's torso, licking each of his nipples before kissing his abs and his bellybutton before finally coming to the tip of his cock, which he eagerly took into his mouth so suck on.

The boy figured that if anyone caught them then they would either simply pass out from shock and they could cast a spell to make them forget anything they saw, or that they'd run and tell the whole school, screaming it through the halls. At the moment though, he really didn't give a damn as he was focused on coaxing more cum out of Cedric's cock.

"All you ever have to do is touch me and I'm hard," Cedric replied, with a grin. "You make me horny simply by being near me, you're that sexy."

Further conversation was rendered difficult if not impossible the moment Harry took Cedric's cock into his mouth and began sucking on it. Within moments the moans of pleasure began and Cedric pondered how good Harry would become at this sort of thing once he had experience to go with his natural talent. He was amazing already, if he managed to get even better he'd be making Cedric cum simply with the touch of his lips.

Harry blushed at what Cedric said as he took the male's cock deeper into his mouth, he was never really that good at taking compliments and his boyfriend just gave him a pretty good one. He decided to ignore the male and simply work on his dick, his tongue sliding all around his shaft and tip, sliding against his cum slit as his hand worked the rest of what he couldn't fit into his mouth, stroking it with a firm grip. After a bit he took the male's cock as deep as he could go into his mouth, but not enough to choke, he had nearly all of it, so close to the base that his nose gently rubbed against Cedric's pubes.

He gasped as he came up for air, his hand going back to stroke madly at the male's cock. Harry moved his head down a bit more and took Cedric's sac into his mouth, sucking gently on his balls.

Now Cedric's balls were pretty sensitive and he absolutely loved having them sucked, so when Harry took them into his mouth in order to do that the result was loud moans of pleasure from the Hufflepuff and the occassional gasping of Harry's name. It wasn't long before Cedric was writhing in pleasure and precum once again flowed from the tip of his cock.

"That's simply brilliant," Cedric moaned. "You're amazing Harry!"

Indeed by this point Cedric almost belived that Harry was using some sort of mind reading charm to discover what Cedric liked during sex. Of course that was hardly likely since Harry hadn't used his wand and wasn't old enough to know how to cast spells without one.

Cedric's moans of pleasure was music to Harry's ears, he loved to hear the man getting enjoyment out of what he was doing. Since he got such a fantastic response from the male for sucking on his balls, he continued to do so as he stroked his cock, squeezing it softly as he did so, his green eyes watching the skin go up and down with each thrust of his hand. His other hand went to gently rub the sensitive part beneath his balls, right before the male's entrance.

"Thanks." He said in a breathy tone as he let his boyfriend's balls fall from his mouth and he went up to lick at his cumslit, lapping at the precum that fell from there. He pressed a kiss to the slit before moving down even more than before and moving his finger away to lick at the sensitive area. He gently swatted each of the male's rounded cheeks and smiled up at him. "Come on, show it to me." Harry was going to repay the male back for rimming him yesterday, he felt he was ready for it, a sly smirk on his face.

If being stroked on that sensitive area felt good, being licked there was even better and part of Cedric realised that he'd likely do anything Harry wanted provided Harry continued to make him feel this good. Gasping as his rear was swatted, Cedric obediently spread his legs so Harry could see his rear entrance.

"You gonna rim me Harry?" Cedric asked, hopefully. "Please?"

Normally the one who was in control of these situations, it was a rare moment when somebody else managed to take charge but that's what Harry had just done. It wasn't something he was used to and Cedric was pretty sure it wasn't something he'd want all the time but when Harry did it, it felt rather lovely.

"You bet." Rimming Cedric was exactly what he planned to do, it wasn't going to become something ritual, oh no, he just wanted to bring the male as much pleasure as he had brought to him. No, he'd normally be letting Cedric take charge, but right now he was going to try to please him. His tongue went out and licked the male's entrance experimentally, seeing if Harry liked it. Once the male realized it didn't taste bad at all he stroked his tongue along it a bit quicker, wetting it up significantly, so much that he could begin to thrust his tongue inside.

His free hands went to stroke the male's cock and grip and massage at his balls, trying to make the male cum all over himself.

At this point making Cedric cum wasn't going to be difficult at all. The suckling of his balls had gotten him very close after all and the moment Harry's tongue began thrusting into his rear Cedric could feel his climax building up within him. Combined with the stroking of his cock and the rubbing of his balls, Cedric's climax hit before he even realised it. Arching his back in pleasure and moaning Harry's name, Cedric's cum splattered all over his chest and tummy with one spurt even catching himself in the face.

"Brilliant," he gasped softly, laying back on the floor as he tried to catch his breath. "If they had classes in this sort of thing, you could be an instructor Harry."

He continued to thrust his tongue in and out of Cedric's entrance, stroking his cock as fast as he could as he grasped his balls. He smiled as he saw the male's back arch, knowing that he accomplished what he wanted.

As soon as Cedric came Harry licked his entrance one last time before sitting up with a huge grin on his face. "You're a complete mess." He said, referring to the cum that was splattered all over the male's body and face. "I think you came even more than I did." He took the male's length back into his mouth and licked all the cum off his cock and then soon began licking the cum off his chest and stomach. "Mm, you taste good babe." He smirked up at the male as he licked his abs.

"You look so sexy doing that," Cedric said, running his fingers through Harry's hair as he watched the Gryffindor lick up his cum. "Of course you look sexy just sitting around doing your homework."

Smiling at Harry's words, Cedric idly licked off the cum that had splattered upon his lips much as Harry had done earlier.

"You're right, I do taste good," he replied, with a playful grin. "You taste much better though. Of course you're exceptional in so many ways, it's hardly surprising that you'd taste exceptional as well."

Watching Cedric lick his own cum off his lips was possibly the sexiest thing the male had ever seen, well, besides Cedric's body. He scooted up and sat on the male's chest, a smile on his face. "You flatter me too much." He whispered as he bent down and kissed the male's lips. This was it, this is what he had been wanting, to feel this complete relaxation come over his body when he was with his boyfriend, it made all of his worries just scatter away. "Mm, you're amazing as well, I hope you know." He said as he lay his head down on his boyfriend's chest, his rear scooting down to the male's cock so he could lay down comfortably.

As relaxed as he was, the Triwizard Tournament refused to stay out of his mind. "I can't believe we have to compete against one another. Do you think they'll let us be a team?" He joked, a slight smile on his face.

"Well I would like that certainly," Cedric replied. "But it wouldn't be fair to Fleur or Krum if we teamed up on them. Really no point to winning if you can't do it fairly after all."

Not that he really needed to lecture Harry Potter about that, since Harry always played fair on the Quidditch Pitch. Really most of the houses did except for the Slytherins but Cedric felt that Harry epitomised the concept of fair play. Of course, he was only to aware that he was more then a little biased on the subject.

"I'm still worried about how your name got in the Goblet in the first place."

"Yeah, it is a bit unsettling." Harry said with a sigh, also wondering how his name got placed into the cup. He honestly couldn't think of a single way that his name had been entered, he certainly hadn't done it and he didn't know of anyone who would have done it for him. None of the teachers would have done it, they were not known to be rule breakers. "There's absolutely no possible way my name could have gotten in there, no one I know would do it and more importantly, why would anyone do it?" He questioned, looking into Cedric's eyes.

"I'm not sure," Cedric replied. "I can't imagine any of the teachers actually trying to tilt the odds in Hogwarts' favour that way, not even Snape. Can't think why any of the other schools would want you as part of the tournament either come to that."

This line of thought had Cedric more then a little worried.

"Really the only reason I could think of why somebody might want to put you in the tournament, is that they think you might get hurt while competing."

Harry had to admit that Cedric had a point. The tournament was notorious for being dangerous which is why Dumbledore set the age limit in the first place. "You know, you could be on to something there." The boy said as he quickly looked up and pressed his lips to his boyfriends. "But we don't know that for sure, for all we know it was just some other student playing a prank." Harry wanted desperately to believe in this, but deep down he knew this wasn't it. He didn't want Cedric to worry though, he didn't want him to start looking out for him during the tasks, that would just be insane and hurt the male's chances of winning. Harry didn't even want to win this tournament, he didn't need the money and he certainly didn't want the glory or even need it, so he hoped Cedric got the recognition he deserved. "We should be busy trying to find out what the first task is though, to prepare ourselves."

Cedric nodded in agreement, though he didn't for a second belive this was a prank. This sort of thing was cruel even by Slytherin standards and while he did belive they were responsible for those horrid buttons, Cedric couldn't belive even Draco Malfoy would blythely put Harry in harm's way simply for laughs.

"Agreed," he replied. "Though how we'd figure that out I've no idea. You did find out about the Sorcerer's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets though, so I reckon you could find that out easily enough. You'll tell me once you do right?"

"Of course I'll tell you if I figured it out, Cedric. I wouldn't keep you in the dark, you're my boyfriend." He smiled and pressed his lips to the male's once more.

Not less than two days later and Harry finally knew what the first task was, dragons. They had to fight motherfucking dragons and the boy had no idea how he was going to beat a dragon, they were the most magic resistant creatures to ever exist. There was no way he could even dream of defeating a dragon, especially not that Hungarian Horntail. He tried to talk to Hermione about the dragons, but even she didn't know what to do and since Ron was giving him the cold shoulder ever since his name had been drawn out of that God forsaken cup, he only had one person to turn to and that was Cedric.

He found him in the middle of a courtyard, surrounded by his friends of course. Harry ignored the shouts of "Potter stinks!" and other distasteful insults as he made his way to the handsome male, breathing heavily as he found him. "Cedric, I need to talk to you for a moment." He said, his eyes staring straight into the other male's despite his friends telling him to go away.

Though his friends told Harry to go away, Cedric quieted them with a glance. They were understandably upset at what they percieved to be Harry stealing Cedric's thunder but they also realised that Cedric was quite annoyed by the way everybody was treating Harry, since Cedric found it incredibly unfair as Harry couldn't have possibly been responsible for slipping his name into the cup.

"Certainly Potter," Cedric replied, keeping his cool despite his desire to give Harry a big hug. "Something you'd like to say in private?"

Cedric certainly hoped so since he'd been missing Harry's company a little. It was silly of course since it had only been a couple of days but being the romantic sort he was somewhat prone to that sort of thing. At any rate, as much as he enjoyed the company of his friends Cedric looked forward to possibly being able to steal a few moments with Harry.

Back
Top Bottom