Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

"I didn't know you were such a slut Cedric." Harry teased with a smile as he looked to his boyfriend. "I also didn't know you had such stamina for sex." He winked back at the male. "I can't believe our peers have nothing better to do than this, make up lies about us screwing everyone in sight." He grabbed the male's hand and kiss it softly, running his fingers across the male's palm playfully.

"I'm getting more than Malfoy? Really? That's sort of shocking, I would have figured he had conquered every girl in Hogwarts by now." Rumors about Malfoy with another girl nearly every night were always flying around Hogwarts. Harry never knew why though, since he found the boy to be absolutely revolting, but that's probably just because he thought he was the devil incarnate.

"Malfoy is popular amongst the Slytherins," Cedric replied, smiling as Harry kissed his hand. "But the rest of the school favours you. If he wasn't such a little slime, Malfoy would probably do better in the rumour department though I don't suppose he really cares."

Stretching idly, Cedric gently pulled Harry on top of him so that he could look into those green eyes.

"As for the rumour mill, I suspect it's run by the younger students," Cedric said. "They've not had any sex themselves yet, so they speculate on sex that others might be having. Chalk it up to horomones and such."

"Oh!" Harry said in surprise as he was lifted from his lying position and was now sitting on Cedric's lap. "Why Mr. Diggory, I didn't know you were so strong." He said in a fake woman's voice, trying to imitate one of his adoring female followers. He didn't know what he was going to do once he saw those girls in the corridors of Hogwarts. 'I wonder if I can transfigure them all into bats?' He wondered silently to himself, smiling at the thought. That was probably against the rules, but they wouldn't really be missed, right? They were mostly younger girls anyway, easily lost in the crows. He blushed, embarrassed at how easily he got jealous even though he and Cedric had only been dating for probably not even an hour yet; how pathetic.

Reaching out to cup and fondle Harry's rear, Cedric chuckled at Harry's antics. Intelligent, playful and very sexy Harry was an amazing boy and Cedric knew that once some other fellows knew it, he was going to be chasing them off with a stick. He was not the only gay boy in Hogwarts and he doubted he was the only one who fantasised about Harry.

"Why Mr. Potter you get sexier by the moment," Cedric replied. "Even if you're pretending to be a Harriet at the moment."

Cedric's words were teasing, but the strong hands that squeezed and fondled Harry's bottom told of the Hufflepuff's lust and desire for his Gryffindor counterpart.

Harry pushed on Cedric's chest teasingly and rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, I'm not a Harriet." He said with a slight laugh and a smile. "I was merely imitating some of the women you've screwed. The Patil sisters, perhaps?" He grinned at the male, leaning down to kiss his lips quickly. He peered behind him for a moment, glancing at Cedric's hands on his ass. "It feels like you're kneading bread back there. Obviously you like my arse?" The question was rhetorical of course, it was obvious Cedric was quite fond of his meaty rear.

"Of course I'm fond of your arse," Cedric replied. "You do have the lovliest arse in the school after all and don't even get started on the Patil sisters, you fucked them too after all."

Cedric actually stuck his tongue out at Harry, which made him look very silly.

"Of course I suppose we can't help it since they're clearly very needy girls. Besides it's not like they don't have excellent taste, since they're screwing us."

As he spoke, Cedric playfully flicked a finger over Harry's rear entrance.

Harry's brow raised as Cedric said that he had the nicest ass in all of Hogwarts. That was quite the compliment to give, considering there were quite a few kids in the school. "You really think so?" He laughed as the man stuck out his tongue, he looked rather silly after all.

"I guess they do have excellent taste, obviously they only go for the very best of the men in the school." He grinned, his back arching as Cedric teased his entrance, his eyes squinting slightly to glare at the male. He wasn't going to react however, he was just going to pretend it had no affect on him whatsoever.

Naturally this only inspired Cedric to tease Harry more, as that finger continued to stroke over Harry's rear entrance. Of course since Harry was pretending it had no effect on him, Cedric countered by trying to pretend he wasn't teasing Harry's arse in the first place.

"They certainly do," Cedric replied. "I do feel a bit sad for Hermione though, she's been chasing you since you were eleven and shall never catch you."

Grinning he pressed his finger against Harry's anal rosebud, as if trying to push his finger inside.

With each stroke against his entrance Harry held back moans. He knew Cedric was being a little tease, but he wasn't going to let him win this, Harry was competitive and there was no way in hell he was going to lose.

"Hermione? Going after me?" He laughed slightly, but quickly, not wanting to keep his mouth open for too long in case he accidentally groaned. "I'm pretty sure her and Ron like one another, actually, which is good news for us, seeing as Hermione won't be trying to get with me anytime soon."

He stared down at Cedric as he attempted to push his finger inside of him, the boy bit onto the side of his cheek as his toes curled and his back arched slightly, still not making a noise.

"Actually I agree with you about Hermione and Ron," Cedric said. "It's actually pretty obvious when you look at them together. Now if only they would realise it themselves."

Looking up at Harry, Cedric continued to try and push the finger inside of him. He tried to be as gentle as possible as he did so and if Harry appeared to be in pain, Cedric would immediatly pull his finger out. He hoped however that Harry would take to this as quickly as he'd taken to everything else today. After all, he did want to show Harry absolutely everything.

"Yeah, well, you can't bring it up or else they both get pissed." He breathed out as Cedric's finger was finally allowed it, his ass finally relaxed enough to allow easy entrance. He gripped the male's chest and finally let out a moan of pleasure, his back arching even more than it already was.

His head went limp as he breathed in heavily, gasping a bit at the feeling of being full. "I hate you." He said with a slight laugh, smiling softly. He truly didn't hate Cedric, he was obviously joking, but the boy didn't like to lose. It was quite obvious that he didn't from the way he played Quidditch so aggressively. "Are you going to try to make me cum for a third time today?" He questioned, his smile growing wider.

"I think I am," Cedric replied, as he wiggled his finger in Harry's rear. "Plus I just like playing with your sexy bum."

Smiling Cedric kept moving his finger in Harry's arse, trying to loosen it up a bit so that he could begin to finger it in earnest. Given how tight Harry was back there it would probably be awhile before he'd be able to shag him properly, even with a charm for lubrication. It was definetly something to look forward to however and for now, Cedric would be happy introducing Harry to the joys of anal play.

"And I think, you're going to like how I play with your sexy bum."

Harry gasped as Cedric moved his finger around. It felt strange, something he certainly hadn't experienced before, but at the same time it was oddly pleasurable and he wished for the male to continue.

"Well, it doesn't feel bad so far." He smiled at Cedric, leaning down to rest his head on the seeker's shoulder, his ass now stuck up in the air. He kissed the male's neck as he wiggled his finger around in his ass, causing the male to moan softly in his ear and his hot breath to hit his skin. "Feels good." He breathed out, pressing a kiss to the side of the man's lips.

Turning his head a bit so that his lips pressed against Harry's, Cedric returned the soft kiss as he continued moving his finger in the Gryffindor's arse. Even if Harry's words hadn't been encouraging, the sight of Harry with his arse lifted in the air would've been more then enough inspiration for Cedric to continue. Well, that and the kissing.

Knowing exactly what he wanted to do in this situation, Cedric pushed his finger a bit deeper within Harry's bottom and began to curl it. Gently sliding his tongue into Harry's mouth, Cedric gently prodded his lover's prostate and waited for Harry's reaction.

Harry's tongue began to slide against Cedric's. Kissing may have become his new favorite activity, well, really anything with Cedric really became his new favorite activity to tell the truth. He moaned softly as he felt the man's finger begin to curl and he just about lost it once he touched his prostate. He broke the kiss instantly to groan out in pleasure, his back arching and pushing his chest into Cedric's, his hard cock rubbing precum against the male's abs. "Fuck me, do that again. Please, please do it again." He begged the male, groaning out in the process of capturing the male's lips again, his tongue sliding against his lips.

Cedric didn't need to be asked twice and not only did he prod Harry's prostate once again, he began gently stroking it. Feeling the precum dribbling onto his abs, Cedric suspected that Harry's next climax was going to be a big one indeed and naturally wished to ensure that. As he stroked Harry's prostate a bit faster, Cedric hoped his entire chest would be covered in Potter's cum.

As he did that, Cedric eagerly suckled Harry's tongue. Though he worked hard in class and enjoyed classes as much as the other Hufflepuffs did, they weren't considered hard working for nothing after all, he thought Harry's eagerness for sex would be more then enough to distract him.

"So bloody fucking brilliant." The boy groaned out as he grasped his cock, stroking on it madly as Cedric rubbed his prostate. Even with all he had experienced today, this was the greatest feeling of all. It sent shivers all throughout his body and made him squirm, his toes curling and his back arching. He rolled his tongue against the other seeker's as they kissed, his balls slapping lightly against Cedric's abs as he began to cum, moaning out in pleasure into the male's mouth. Surprisingly, he came the most this time, spurt after huge spurt hitting Cedric's abs and chest, the boy panting madly as he finished, still trying to thrust against his boyfriend's finger.

Moaning happily in pleasure as Harry's cum splattered over his chest and stomach, Cedric praised the day he'd learned this little trick. Continuing to thrust his finger against Harry's prostate as Harry's arse thrust back upon said finger, Cedric wondered how long he could prolong Harry's climax for? For that matter, could he do that without Harry passing out from the sheer sensation?

"I love you Harry," Cedric said softly, as he watched the cum splatter over his body.

Harry's hands went to either side of Cedric's head and gripped at the ground, groaning out loudly at each thrust against his prostate. He could not believe how much pleasure he was in at the moment, that was until he heard the other male's profession of love. His eyes widened and he fell down on the male's chest, his own torso becoming wet with his cum. He gasped slightly, still feeling pleasure, but his attention was a bit preoccupied with what Cedric had said. "You, fuck, you love me?" He moaned softly, digging his head into the male's chest as he finally stopped cumming. "We...we just started going out today."

Of course Harry had a very logical point and Cedric would even agree with him, had he been thinking at all logically at the moment. Of course when it came to Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory seldom thought with much logic at all. When it came to Harry Potter Cedric's thoughts were feuled by lust and desire and passion. Yes the Hufflepuff leader was a big romantic and he'd long since decided that Harry was the boy for him, after the events of today it wasn't hard for Cedric to upgrade those thoughts to true love.

"I have to wait a certain time before I can love you?" Cedric asked, trying to joke through the akwardness. He wasn't sure if he was successful or not but it was easier then trying to explain his feelings just now.

Of course Harry had a very logical point and Cedric would even agree with him, had he been thinking at all logically at the moment. Of course when it came to Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory seldom thought with much logic at all. When it came to Harry Potter Cedric's thoughts were feuled by lust and desire and passion. Yes the Hufflepuff leader was a big romantic and he'd long since decided that Harry was the boy for him, after the events of today it wasn't hard for Cedric to upgrade those thoughts to true love.

"I have to wait a certain time before I can love you?" Cedric asked, trying to joke through the akwardness. He wasn't sure if he was successful or not but it was easier then trying to explain his feelings just now.

Harry just stared at Cedric for a moment. He couldn't believe that he admitted that he loved him, he barely even knew the man at all! He rolled off the man and lay next to him, staring at the ceiling while he thought how to handle this. On one hand, he could grab the broom and his clothes and just leave Cedric down here to rot, but he liked the boy too much to do that. He could try and fix this though; he really did like Cedric and he didn't want him professing his love scare him away.

"No, you don't have to wait a certain time, that's silly." He sighed, moving up into a sitting position, crossing his legs one over the other as he looked into Cedric's eyes. "It's just...it's a bit soon, like way too soon for you to love me. I don't even understand how you even could, before this we barely even spoke to one another." He said with a small laugh. "I just...don't want you to be disappointed if it takes me a bit to love you, because right now I just don't. I really, really like you. You've made me feel things I didn't even know I could feel. Hell, I didn't even think I liked boys before our little broom ride down here." He smiled at Cedric, leaning to kiss his lips softly. "I just need time I guess."

"I understand," Cedric replied as he returned the kiss. "I suppose I'm just a hopleless romantic, thinking that you'd fall quickly for me because I fell quickly for you."

Of course the fact that Cedric actually admitted to Harry that he was a romantic was a big thing for him. He'd never actually told anybody that before and didn't particularly want it becoming common knowledge either, though he suspected he could trust Harry to keep that under wraps.

"I've never told anybody that before I'll have you know," Cedric added. "About being a romantic and all. Not sure how I'd react if everybody found out about it, probably deny I'd admitted it at all."

"Well, that's very sweet of you, being a romantic and all." He smiled at the male, running his hand through his hair for a moment before crawling over and grabbing his wand. "Tergeo." He said and the cum on him instantly disappeared. "Much better." He moved back to Cedric and sighed heavily for a moment. "I'm not going to fall in love with you in an hour or two Cedric." He smiled, cupping the man's face gently. "That may work for you, but not for me. I need time to learn about you and to fall in love, it just doesn't happen instantly."

He pointed his wand at Cedric's chest and cast tergeo once more, the cum instantly disappearing from his chest as well. "I promise I won't tell anyone that you're a romantic, you don't have to worry about that. Or that you're in love with me, that won't get out either."

"I knew I could trust you Harry," Cedric replied. "And I understand completely. These things happen in their own time and they can't be rushed, that's how life works."

For a moment Cedric thought he sounded like Headmaster Dumbledore and wasn't sure if that was reason to be alarmed or not. It was kind of weird though he supposed there were worse people to be sounding like at this particular moment.

"Listen to me getting all philosophical would you," Cedric chuckled. "I suppose the girls would have a field day with that too. 'Cedric's so deep, we love him even more now.'"

The last words were said in Cedric's best approximation of a female voice, which sounded even sillier then when Harry had done it.

Back
Top Bottom