Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triwizard Troubles (mightydavidson ~ iilan)

Harry smiled wide, he liked how Cedric was teasing with him, he rarely did that with Ron and Hermione, well, he never teased about dicks getting in the way of hugging with them. "I like hugging you too, you're bigger than me and you smell nice."

As Cedric hugged him his erection did rub against the male's crotch so it was easy for Cedric to feel. Harry still blushed, even though he had just finished sucking Cedric off, he was uncomfortable with the thought of the male pleasing him, but he would get past the uncomfortableness quickly. "I...yeah, I do." He laughed, looking down at it. His hand went down to grip at it and stroke it through his school pants. "I'm not as big as you, but it's not bad, right?"

Cedric smiled as he watched Harry stroke his dick through his school pants. As far as Cedric was concerned it was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen and he dearly wanted a chance to replay the favour Harry had just done him.

"Not bad at all Harry," Cedric replied, with a smile. "Would you mind if I had a look at it?"

The temptation to simply move Harry's hand and yank down those school pants was very strong, but Cedric resisted. He wasn't some sort of thug after all, this was Harry's first time and he wasn't about to do anything that might spoil it for him. He was certain that if their situations were reversed, Harry would show him the same consideration.

Harry's eyes seemed to brighten even more than they even were when Cedric asked if he could look at his dick. No one had ever wanted to do anything like this with him, male or female, well no one that he knew of anyway.

"Uhm, sure! If you'd like to, I'm not going to stop you." He smiled back at the male, letting go of his dick.

He tried to calm himself down in the short amount of time he had before Cedric started to undo his pants. He could hear his heart beating in his ears it was so insanely loud and fast. The boy was excited, so excited that he was surprised he had any blood left in him to even keep his heart beating, because right now it felt like it was all flowing into his dick.

Smiling, Cedric reached down to unzip Harry's school trousers before sliding down both the trousers and Harry's underpants. As Harry had said, his erection wasn't as big as Cedric's own but Cedric didn't think Harry had anything to be ashamed of. He was still a growing lad after all, so it would likely get a bit bigger before he finished growing.

"Not bad at all Harry," Cedric said, with a smile. "You've certainly got nothing to be ashamed about."

Gently wrapping his fingers around Harry's cock, Cedric began slowly stroking it as Harry had done to his own earlier. The difference of course, was that Cedric gently stroked his thumb over the head of Harry's cock every now and then to increase the pleasure the green eyed boy was feeling.

Harry took in deep breaths as Cedric touched him. It felt so much better than whenever he jacked himself off, about a million times better. For one, he wasn't doing it himself, and two, Cedric was doing it from a different angle and seemed to know what to do to make Harry moan, seeing as he did whenever the boy rubbed his thumb over his bulbous head. "Cedric." The boy gasped, grabbing the males biceps with both his hands as his hips bucked forward into his hand involuntarily. "Feels so good." He breathed out, looking up into the male's eyes.

Looking back into Harry's lovely green eyes, Cedric couldn't resist the temptation to lean forward and kiss Harry on the lips as he continued to stroke his dick. It was a confident kiss but not a forceful one, if Harry didn't like it a simple movement of his head would break off the kiss. If Harry did like it however, Cedric intended to give the smaller boy a snogging to remember.

As he kissed Harry, Cedric continued the slow stroking of Harry's cock. Though he could have sped things up if he wanted too, Cedric planned to draw this out as much as he could in order to give Harry as much pleasure as he possibly could. He did however gently cup Harry's balls with his other hand, softly rubbing his palm against it as the handjob continued.

It wasn't enough to just make Harry cum after all. Cedric wanted to make Harry feel as good as possible so that he'd know just how much Cedric loved him.

Harry inhaled sharply as Cedric descended upon his lips. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed what Cedric was doing to him, he moved his lips in time with the other male's, gasping softly as he grabbed his balls. Fuck, he felt amazing, he never wanted this to end. He and Cedric could just stay down here forever, exploring one another sexually until the end of time. He smiled at the thought of it, moving his lips again against Cedric's.

Slowly, the boy began to buck his hips into the male's strong hand, making the male stroke him a bit faster. "Cedric...yes." He moaned as he broke the kiss, digging his head into the male's chest as precum leaked from the tip of his cock. This was all new to Harry and it was pretty damn clear that he enjoyed it.

Gently Cedric smeared that precum over Harry's cock, as he snuggled the Gryffindor close to him. Softly kissing Harry's forehead as he continued stroking the younger wizard's dick, Cedric reflected upon the odd mix of romance and raw sex in this situation and decided that he liked it very much. It made him feel very sexy and warm and fuzzy all at the same time, a wonderful mix of his two favourite sensations.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend Harry?" Cedric asked, unable to hold the question back any longer. "I'd really like you to be, it would be an honour to have you as my boyfriend."

Again, Cedric was completely sincere when he spoke of being honoured by Harry. Having already thwarted Voldemort three times since he came to Hogwarts, Harry had earned Cedric's respect as well as his love.

A smile spread across his lips as Cedric kissed his forehead. The man was truly a godsend, he was here, stroking Harry's dick and making him feel like no other ever had, and he was even being sweet and kind about it, wanting to kiss and hold the male as he did so. So when Cedric asked if Harry wanted to be his boyfriend, it was quite easy for him to groan out a simple "yes." It was amazing, just yesterday Harry believed he was completely straight and now here he was, having his new boyfriend jack him off and honestly, he loved it.

Soon though, Harry started to thrust his hips forward more, grinding himself into Cedric's hand. He could feel it coming, his orgasm was here and it was going to be big. "Fuck, Cedric!" He groaned out, shoving his face into the male's chest as he came, spurt after spurt shooting out of his tip as he moaned loudly.

If there was one thing in the world that Cedric loved doing, it was watching boy's cum. He loved seeing it spurt out from a guy's cock and splatter over whatever was close to it and he absolutely adored guys who came a lot. Watching Harry cum was even better for him, simply because it was the boy he loved most in the world cumming for him. That said cum was splattering over the sleeve of his robe was no big deal, magic could take care of that and the house elves who did the laundry never told tales.

"You came really big Harry," Cedric said, running the fingers of his free hand through his new boyfriend's hair. "I must say, that's incredibly hot."

Already he was wondering if Harry came that big every time and if he could swallow it all.

As Harry came off of his high, he was panting and his cheeks were flushed with red. "Sorry about that." He said, taking in a large breath afterward. "You just got me so hot and horny and...yeah, wait. You think it's hot?" He smiled at Cedric and leaned up to kiss him softly for a moment before pulling away.

"Just to be clear, you weren't kidding about the whole boyfriend thing, were you? Was it just because you were...uh, y'know, jacking me off?" The boy questioned, actually hoping that that wasn't the actual reason Cedric wanted to be his boyfriend, just because he was in the moment or whatever, he wanted it to be because he liked him.

"No it wasn't just because I was jacking you off, though I did enjoy jacking you off very much," Cedric replied, eager to assure Harry that his feelings were genuine. "I wasn't kidding about wanting you as my boyfriend either Harry. I'm very fond of you Harry and have been for quite awhile."

Gently he kissed Harry on the lips, as though trying to reassure Harry with that simple act. Of course he also enjoyed kissing Harry, he felt he could kiss Harry for hours on end and never get bored of it.

"And yes I do think it's hot that you cum a lot," Cedric added, once the kiss was done. "I like watching you cum Harry, it's just one of the many things that I adore about you."

Harry was quite surprised once Cedric admitted that he had liked him for quite a bit, although it did explain why he asked to hang out with him. He smiled at the thought, now glad that he went up to Cedric yesterday, well he was already happy that he went up to the male, but now he was even happier; especially now that the older male was his boyfriend.

"Mm, I like when you kiss me." He admitted as the male pulled away. He had never been kissed before and know he knew why everyone raved about it, it felt nice, warm and comforting and everything he expected it to feel like.

"Well, even though you think it's hot, I'm sorry for the mess." He smiled sheepishly, he never intended to get Cedric's robes messy with his load. "But I'm sure it'll come out easily."

"I'm sure it will, the house elves in the laundry have removed worse stains I'm sure," Cedric replied, confidently. "Even so, the next time I jack you off I think I'll do it in the buff. No clothes to stain that way after all."

Grinning playfully, Cedric watched Harry to see his reaction to that comment. Though he definetly wanted to see Harry in the altogether, Cedric didn't want to rush him if Harry wasn't ready. They had all school year after all and Cedric was already planning on ways to maximise his funtime with Harry without alienate his or Harry's friends. After all, it wouldn't be fair to keep Harry from Ron and Hermione just because he wanted to make Harry cum as often as possible.

'Wonder if Mum and Dad would let Harry stay at our place for Christmas Break?' Cedric thought, to himself.

Harry laughed as Cedric grinned, imagining the man in the buff was actually rather hot and he didn't want to get another woody, so he reached down and pulled up his pants, stuffing himself back in and zipping himself up. "That would be a good idea, rather hot too." He grinned back, leaning up to peck his lips softly.

"Maybe we'll both be naked the next time we do something like this." He teased the male, leaning into his body and wrapping his arms around Cedric. "I'm so glad you wanted to hang out with me." He said with a sigh, truly content at the moment. He wondered how this would all work out, how Hermione and Ron would react to him having a boyfriend, wondering if he should even tell him at all. If Harry Potter came out, it would be headline news, not just news around the school. Shit, maybe this wasn't as good as it sounded at first.

"Heck we could both be naked now if you wanted," Cedric pointed out, with a playful gleam in his eyes. "There's nobody to see us here after all and I confess to a certain curiousity as to what you'd look like without your clothes."

As Harry wrapped his arms round his neck, Cedric gently slid his own arms around Harry's waist and cupped the Gryffindor's rear with his hands. Fondling it a bit, he snuggled Harry as close as he possibly could as he returned that kiss.

"I'm so glad you agreed to hang out with me," Cedric said. "And I'm even happier that you enjoy cuddling and kissing me."

Harry grinned at the gleam that was in Cedric's eyes, he loved how mischievous the boy could be, especially right now. "We definitely could be naked, that's very true." He laughed slightly, imagining what Cedric would look like naked. He imagined slim, but muscled and incredibly hot all at the same time. While Harry wasn't completely comfortable with his body, he was more than comfortable with seeing Cedric's and if he had to get naked to see the other male's, he was okay with that.

He smiled as his rear was fondled a bit by Cedric's large hands. "Getting a ahead of ourselves, aren't we know?" He joked as their kiss broke.

Harry pulled away from his boyfriend and took off his robe, letting it fall to the ground, leaving him in his dress shirt and pants. He undid his tie and let it hang over his neck as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, attempting to tease Cedric a bit. Finally it was fully undone and he took it off, revealing his slim frame and fair skin. "I'll let you do the pants." He grinned at the male.

Cedric watched with undisguised glee as Harry removed his robe and shirt, smiling as Harry did a little striptease for him. Certainly Harry was on the skinny side but three years of Quidditch had given Harry a rather athletic physique. As Harry suggested Cedric remove his trousers for him, Cedric's grin got even wider.

"What a lovely present," Cedric said, as he knelt in front of Harry so he could begin removing his trousers. "And it's not even my brithday."

Winking playfully at Harry, Cedric began to slowly unzip his boyfriend's trousers. As he did so, he gently planted kisses over Harry's chest, making sure to flick his tongue over Harry's nipples from time to time as well. As he began to slowly push Harry's trousers and underpants downward, Cedric endeavoured to cover Harry's chest and stomach in kisses.

Harry watched Cedric's grin get as big as it possibly could and he loved it, he loved Cedric's sexy smirk and he loved that he caused it. "I think your face is going to split in two if you get any happier." He teased the male as he knelt in front of him, smiling at the wink he got as he began to unzip his trousers. "Consider it a start of the school year gift."

The kissing and licking part was quite the added bonus to the fact that Cedric was now undressing him and quite frankly, it drove Harry wild. He was squirming under the male's tongue and touch, moaning softly as his tongue swirled around his nipples. He ran his fingers through the male's tamed hair as he stepped out of his shoes, helping Cedric a bit so he could fully leave Harry in the nude, save for his socks.

The Hufflepuff seeker smiled at Harry's help, as he pulled Harry's trousers down to his ankles so that Harry could step out of them. Then he stepped back to admire his handiwork as he pulled off his tie and dropped it to the floor. Cedric found Harry good looking at the best of times but now that Harry was naked, the older boy thought that he was absolutely stunning.

"Brilliant," Cedric said, as he openly admired Harry's body. "Not only a brilliant wizard but a sexy beast as well, Gryffindor doesn't know how lucky it is having you as a member Harry."

As he spoke, Cedric shrugged off his robe and let it drop to the floor. Then he began to slowly unbutton his shirt as Harry had, swaying his body seductively in order to tease Harry more then he already had. As Harry had guessed, Cedric had a very athletic physique with well defined muscles and a firm six pack tummy. Though he was broader then Harry was, he was still fairly slim as well.

"Would you like to remove my trousers for me Harry?" Cedric asked playfully.

Harry stepped out of his pants and smiled as Cedric looked at him like a piece of meat. It was the first time anyone had ever looked at him like that and to be honest, Harry sort of liked it. "Thanks for the compliments." The boy laughed as Cedric practically praised him, he certainly hadn't expected that.

He bit his lip as the other male began to undo his shirt. The mere sight of Cedric beginning to undress was turning him on again, his cock starting to spring back to life, something he was a bit embarrassed about since he was getting turned on so easily. "You're such a tease." He commented with a smile as the boy started moving his body as he removed his shirt. "But you're also sexy so I forgive you."

He moved closer to Cedric and hooked his finger into his school trousers, pulling the man even closer. "I'd love to remove them, actually." He said with a slight giggle as he got on his knees before the male, kissing each of his abs as he unzipped him and finally began to tug his pants down to his ankles along with his boxers, allowing him to step out of them, but first pressing a soft kiss to the tip of his cock, a sly smile spreading across his lips.

Gasping softly as his cock was kissed, Cedric kicked off his shoes so that he like Harry was nude save his socks. Already about half hard from watching Harry undress and planting kisses over his chest and stomach, the kiss and Harry's sly smile brought Cedric's own cock back to life very quickly. Cedric suspected Harry would be able to get him hard any time he wished, simply through the use of that sexy smile.

"Now look what you've done," Cedric said, with the most seductive smile he could manage. "I think you're going to have to take care of that Mr. Potter. Post haste."

By which Cedric meant that Harry ought to suck his cock for him, which Cedric suspected was what the Gryffindor boy had in mind when he'd kissed his cock in the first place.

"I'll get right on it, Mr. Diggory." He said with a slight laugh, grasping the male's cock in his hand. He looked it up and down for a moment before descending on the tip, engulfing it in his warm mouth. His tongue slid across the male's slit over and over, his hand stroking the shaft. Harry couldn't help but slightly smile, he liked this. He enjoyed bringing pleasure to Cedric and he really enjoyed sucking him off. His free hand went to grasp and massage his balls, tugging on them gently with each lick of his shaft. He looked up to the male with green eyes and a smile, beginning to take more of his shaft in his mouth, licking all around.

The moment Harry's tongue touched his cumslit, Cedric knew he was going to be in for an amazing experience. Not only was Harry enthusiastic with his lips and tongue but he seemed to have an amazing talent as a cocksucker, it was as though he could sense what would drive Cedric wild with pleasure. Was there some sort of spell or potion that could let somebody do that, or was Harry simply the most fortunately endowed boy in the history of wizarding?

"Oh that's brilliant Harry," Cedric moaned, as more of his cock disappeared into the famous boy's mouth. "I never imagined you'd be this talented."

Indeed, Cedric would not hesitate to say that Harry Potter was the best cocksucker in all Hogwarts.

A blush spread across his cheeks as Cedric praised him. Honestly Harry didn't know what the boy was talking about, he was just doing what he thought would make Cedric feel good and what he'd heard about sucking cock around the school, but he was happy he was causing the male such pleasure. His hand sped up in pace although his stokes became shorter as he took a good four inches of Cedric's cock in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down, his tongue sliding all around as he did so. The hand that was tugging on the male's sac went down Cedric's thigh until it fell and Harry wrapped it around his own cock, stroking madly at it. He was horny and he too needed release.

Back
Top Bottom