What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

The door busted down and Sildriel was dragged off, thrashing and swearing, back down to his cell. He would be down there for some time.

When Amaya returned home, she was treated properly, her arm having to be reset, but her hand was unable to be saved. Simply wrapping her crushed hand and putting it in a sling, she was no longer able to work, meaning she was no longer of use to her masters.
When the day slaves were brought into the city to be sold, Amaya was sold to the traders, for a pitiful sum due to her physical condition.
Amaya sat in wait with the other slaves, shackled at the wrist to a heavy chain set in the heavy stone floor, her face bruised and her brow stitched up where there had been a large gash, one arm in a split, and the other in a sling.

When the aucton for the slaves was underway, each was brought up one at a time and was said what they were good for before they were sold. When it was Amaya's turn, no one really seemed to want to buy her. Not even for 200 septiums. Until someone finally spoke up; a man covered in robes to hide his face and skin, and he was willing to pay one thousand septiums for Amaya. She was instantly sold to the man, who took her to his carriage. "What is your name, child?" He asked.

Amaya followed the man who held her chain, glancing up from the corner of her eyes to see his face better. She felt a cold chill run down her spine when she realized his entire face was covered in gauze.
"Amaya." She said quietly, turning her gaze down to the ground as they walked.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. Your job will be simple~ you will be playing guardian," When they reached the carriage, a girl a small bit younger than Amaya popped up from her seat, "For her." The girl inched closer, blushing, "H-Hi...I-I'm Akihime...!" She greeted, her tone timid but she looked excited as can be.

Amaya took a quick step back when Akihime got closer to her, a scared and confused look on her bruised and swollen face. She had never had someone dressed so nicely approach her with such kindness, she didn't know how to react. Clearly the noble girl had other intentions, no one would have bought a damaged slave and great them so eagerly. She looked to Yoshitsugu, the chain connected the her splinted arm pulled taught like a frightened dog trying to pull loose from its rope. "Play guardian..?"

He nodded calmly. "Your arm got ouchies?" "Akihime." Yoshitsugu said sternly and the girl humbled herself. "I-I mean...did something happen to your arm? I can fix it! I'm really good at Restoration! Come here, come here!" She pat the spot beside her excitedly, "I'll fix your arm!"

Amaya looked to Yoshitsugu for confirmation, hesitantly climbing up into the carriage and taking a seat beside Akihime. "My arms ok, the healer already fixed it." She said quietly, not looking Akihime in the eye.

"Not very well...your hand is still yu- broken..." Akihime gently placed her hands over Amaya's arm and a bright golden glow covered her arm and hand. Akihime closed her eyes and focused on mending every fiber and every muscle and section of bone. The dull throbbing in her arm seemed to stop as the relief moved slowly up to the tips of her fingers. The skin of her broken hand seemed to seal back together with minimal scaring. The shattered bones clicked back together and reset perfectly, the pain melting away.

Amaya looked down at her arm in disbelief, pulling away the gauze to see her arm completely healed. Panicking slightly, she moved away from Akihime, there was no way that someone - anyone - could heal wounds on that level. She muttered a quiet thank you, turning away from Akihime and cradling her once broken arm, staring out the window with a heavy heart. All she wanted was to be with Sildriel again.

Akihime frowned, thinking she had done wrong by fixing her new friend's arm. "Do you like anything...? Food, toys...?" She tried making conversation with the Dunmer, fidgeting.

The girl hardly talked the entire ride from the city she lived in to another city in which she had never seen before, only answering with a polite yes or no. Rubbing her swollen cheek on the side she had lost her tooth, she looked up at the large buildings of Solitude ahead of them.

"No!" With a hard shove, Amaya pushed Akihime away from her. "Don't touch me!" Amaya had tears in her eyes, and moved as far from Akihime and Yoshitsugu as she could.

Akihkme hit the bottom of the carriage and looked up, tears in her eyes, "I-I just...want to help..." She whimpered, "I-I'm sorry...." A teen with white hair and purple armor approached the carriage, grippi g Amaya's chain and giving a forceful tug, "Let's go." He ordered.

Amaya's eyes held guilt as she was led away, having to walk twice as fast to keep up with the teens long stride. "Where are we going? I thought I was hers now?" She asked cautiously, looking up at him.

"I'm taking you to your room." He said, though his voice was strained. Akihime could be heard being escourted by doting hand maidens back to the Blue Palace, where she would be bathed and pampered.

She glanced one more time over her shoulder at Akihime before hurrying up after the boy, who had to be at least five years older than her. "Um... Where are we?" She asked, feeling his irritation, but still asking regardless, wanting to know where she had been moved to.

"Solitude. You're living in the Blue Palace now." He stated, "You will speak only when spoken to, and you will do as your told without question. Not only do you answer to Akihime, but you answer to me and High King Hideyoshi."

Amaya felt small again, like she had when she had first been sold, but all she did was nod. "Yes sir." Was all she replied with, falling quiet after that.

She was woken early the next morning, bathed and groomed, badly needing a haircut, and after she had been dressed, she was sent on her way to meet with the man whom had bought her the day before, her lips sealed the entire time.

Yoshitsugu was waiting for Amaya, Akihime sitting with him. The tiny priestess looked nervous, hoping her new friend would warm up to her soon.

Amaya arrived before the two, bowing to the both of them before straightening up, eyes downcast as she waited for one of them to speak.

"Within the next couple days, you will begin your training to be her protector. You will be taught hand to hand combat and swordplay as well as the use of other various weapons. We will train you to raise your pain threshold and help you become resistant to various types of poisons." Yoshitsugu told her.

Everything that Yoshitsugu told Amaya scared her, she had only ever used a dagger once to try and free Sildriel when a guard had grabbed him, but she hadn't even cut him. And poison resistance? Raising her pain threshold? She couldn't quite understand by what he meant by that, but it made tears come to her eyes. "Yes sir."

"Don't cry, Ama, it's ok...! I'll protect you from Lord Ishida...!" Akihime said, smiling brightly. Yoshitsugu gave a small sarcastic laugh of endearment.

Back
Top Bottom