What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

"May I ask who Lord Ishida is?" She prompted softly, keeping her head bowed, wringing her hands nervously.

Amaya nodded her head again, keeping her eyes glued to the floor as she waited in silence, not doing anything until she was told to do so.

Amaya glanced up at Akihime as she moved over, giving a small nod and following after Akihime. "Yes, Akihime-sama." She said, feeling strange about her entire situation.

"Dress up..?" Amaya murmured, brows furrowed as she entered Akihime's room just behind her. "Dress up in what?" She asked, puzzled and a little flustered that Akihime was holding her hand.

Amaya made a face. "But I'm dirty." She whispered, shame clear on her face as she avoided Akihime's gaze. Clearly uncomfortable and confused, she stood awkwardly in Akihime's room, her face feeling feverish.

"Dirty? But you just got a bath." Akihime said, clearly confused by what Amaya had said. She shook her head and smiled, "Come on, I have a really pretty blue dress that you would look really cute in!"

"O-Ok.." She followed Akihime to her wardrobe, watching the young priestess go through all the magnificent dresses. "Is Lord Yoshitsugu your father?" She asked.

"Kinda! He adopted me after my real mommy and daddy were killed by these mean people who wanted to kid...nap..." She trailed off, her eyes holding a deep seeded horror that had been suppressed for a long time. She began to shake, tears filling her eyes.

"U-Um, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry..!" She began to panic, not knowing what to do, looking from Akihime, to the door. "Should I get somebody?" She asked, eyes wide.

Amaya still looked a little panicked, but the took the dress Akihime handed her and moved away a little. Pulling off the red cotton dress she had on, she pulled the fancy blue one over her head and smoothed it down. She felt a little stiff in the dress, only having worn looser fitting clothes before, and never fabric of such high quality. "It's itchy." She commented, looking to Akihime. "How do you move in these, it's kinda... Stiff." She said, making a face.

Akihime smiled softly, "You get used to it after a while.." She answered, "It does look really pretty on you...and everyone needs nice clothes! You can keep it, as a gift of friendship!"

Friendship huh? Tears swelled in Amaya's eyes at that word, her heart aching at the loss of being able to see her friend Sildriel, wondering how he was fairing back home. "Thank you." She said, wiping her tears away. "It's really nice."

Akihime grinned from ear to ear, "If you see anything you like that I own, please don't hesitate to keep it. My things are your things now~!" She said. She blushed, "Honestly, you're my first real friend besides the hand maidens...they're very nice but...I don't know, I don't really connect with them.."

"Oh, um, I couldn't take your things that's not..." She trailed off, her eyes catching movement from the far side of Akihime's room. A man standing in the corner had somehow gone unnoticed by both of the girls. "Akihime-sama..?" She stared at the man, who had a dagger in hand, and a terrifying expression on his face.

Akihime looked back and screamed in terror, the man rushing at her with the dagger. She brought her hand up to defend herself by casting Flames or Frostbite, but she was too terrified to focus.

A loud thud was heard, and Akihime never felt the dagger upon her flesh. Amaya grunted as she drove the small cutlery knife into the mans neck repeatedly, sitting atop his chest with wide eyes, stabbing him again and again until he moved no longer, and even after that, the girl continued to stab him. Finally registering that the man was dead, she slowly got to her feet, covered in blood and still clutching the knife tightly, starting to hyperventilate, staring down at what she had done with tears in her eyes.

Amaya shook her head no, but couldn't make out any words. The commotion had attracted the attention of guards and Akihime's hand maidens, who screamed when they saw the blood and dead man. "Get Yoshitsugu-sama! Now!" The handmaidens rushed to Akihime, making sure she was unharmed.

Akihime shooed them, not in the mood for their fussing, before continuing to make sure Amaya was ok. Yoshitsugu slowly entered and smirked under his bandages, "Well done, Amaya...you preform your duties well." He praised. Akihime gently took Amaya's hand, "Ama, let's get you cleaned up...we need to get the blood out of your dress before it sits.."

Amaya nodded numbly and slowly let go of the knife, letting it clatter to the floor before she followed Akihime to the wash basin. The knife she had used had been bent with the force Amaya used to attack the intruder.
Amaya changed back into the cotton dress she had been given, and the dress was taken by one of the handmaidens to be properly cleaned. While Amaya and Akihime waited, a young man with wavy white hair approached Akihime, then bowed his head to her.
"Akihime-dono, it's time for your lessons." He said, motioning with his hand for her to come along.
"Your friend can remain here or where else Lord Yoshitsugu needs her while you practice your divinations." He said.

Back
Top Bottom