What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

Sildriel felt his chest tighten. He shouldn't have said anything, his mother trusted him to keep that information secret. "Eh...no...after he died, she didn't want to remarry...my master kinda...took her?" He said the last part hesitantly, "She says that he found her near death at the border and took her in to help her heal. But the fat pig said she owed him for it and forced her to serve him."

Amaya felt an odd sensation creep up from the pit of her stomach, it was a burning, panicked feeling, something like the fear of staring down a bear without a weapon. Looking down at the ground again, she asked the question she felt she had no right to have the answer to, but did so anyway. "Sildriel, who's your father?" She felt like she was nearly outside of her body, unable to look Sasuke in the eyes.

Amaya's soft hand covered his clenched fist, carefully uncurling each finger so she could clasp his hand in hers.
"No he's not." It was strange that even though she did hard manual labor, her hands were still so soft.
"You're a Bosmer, you have Bosmer blood, and your mother is a Bosmer. That man is just Nord scum, you're nothing like him." A droplet of water fell on his hand and she looked up, tears in her eyes, but there was still a fire in them. "You're a Bosmer. He's nobody."

He looked to her, actually a little taken aback by her words. He blushed faintly and held her hand tight, "Yeah. You're right. I look more like my mom anyway~"

Amaya laughed and wiped her tears away with her free hand. "Hey, don't be mean, your moms pretty, but you just look like a sapling~" She teased, squeezing his hand with a smile.

Amaya stuck her tongue out at him. "You're just like a sapling! The wind could easily knock you over..!" She laughed, then sighed softly. "I wish we could leave, just get up and walk out.." She made a motion with her hand, then held up her arm to look at the metal shackle around her wrist that was marked "S".
"When I'm free, I want to back to Morrowind and ride a Netch."

"I'll tell you about it tomorrow." She said, standing quickly. "They're amazing, now go back before you get caught..!" She said, letting go of his hand and hurrying back to her own home.

((Yeah~))

Weeks of spending time with Amaya made Sildriel want to be free, like his blood demanded of him daily. To go out and be whoever he wanted to be. One night, while looking at the lights that danced in the sky, he spoke up about what he wanted to do. "I'm gonna run away to Valenwood."

Amaya stiffened in surprise and looked to Sildriel, eyes wide. "Run away? Sildriel, are you serious?" The idea excited her, made her heart leap at the thought of leaving behind her life as a slave and being free in Valenwoods vast forest.

He sat up and nodded, "Dead serious...I'm tired of Urlthor telling me what to do and beating me for stupid stuff. I wanna go home." He said.

Amaya sat up, looking at Sildriel for a moment, holding her breath before she finally spoke. "I want to go too." Turning her body to face him, she continued. "But how would we leave the city, guards are posted at every gate."

"Who cares about a couple urchins?" He asked, "I'll practice a spell to hide our shackles and you can make more invisibility potions just in case. We'll slip out, free as birds!"

Amaya looked hesitant and nervous, but she nodded quickly, eyes showing determination. "Ok, I'll grab as much supplies as I can without Vata and Sylaj noticing, and you do the same." She said, trying to think up anymore plans. "I don't think we'll be able to get any horses here though, maybe we can get some elsewhere."

For the next two days, Amaya worked her hardest, doing her best to avoid giving anything away as she casually took a potion or two, some dried meats and anything else she could get her hands on. When the night for them to leave came, Amaya had a small pack over her shoulder and had her warmest clothing on; trousers and coat made of wool that was a size too big for her.

Amaya nodded with a wide grin, which quickly faded when she didn't see Sildriel's mother. "Where's your mom?" She whispered, a confused look on her face.

Sildriel frowned and lowered his eyes, "I...I didn't tell her..." He said and he looked guilty for it, "I didn't want her ratting us out..."

((Huehuehue~))

Amaya reached out and took Sildriel's hand, holding it gently. "Once we get out of here, we'll get help for your mom, I promise." She said, her voice stern, but her eyes watering. "Now let's go."

He nodded and held her hand tight before pulling ber along down the path. Unfortunately, not long after, the sound of barking hounds could be heard behind them. Sildriel looked back quickly and saw torches in the distance, "Run!" He yelled and bolted, still holding her hand.

Back
Top Bottom