What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

She gave a small nod, then fell still, almost like she had fallen asleep once again, but then she spoke. "May I have some water?"

Amaya drank as much water as she could, drinking until she felt sick. Laying her head back down, she closed her eyes once more, waiting for Sasuke to return.

She kept her eyes closed as she spoke to Sasuke. "Yeah.. I've been awake for about an hour." She still seemed a little out of sorts. "How long was I out..?"

"Sasuke.." She frowned softly. Even she was still coming to terms with this, it made her want to scream and cry. "I can't... I can't see anything." She said softly.

Amaya could feel tears of anger slip down her face, but did nothing to stop them. "I'm blind." Opening her eyes, she stared at Sasuke with dead-white eyes, jaw clenched so she wouldn't start crying. "I can't see anything anymore."

She shook her head slowly. "Babette did all she could.." She reached out with her good arm to try and find Sasuke's hand. "But Sasuke... The poison was in my eyes for days before you got me.. It's not her fault. It's not yours."

She scowled heavily, and shook her head. "I don't know." She whispered, hand shaking in Sasuke's. "I'm so sorry.."

Amaya would spend another week in bed before she was allowed to move, and even then, she struggled to move about, partially because of her blindness, partially due to the pain she experienced with every step.

Amaya actually conceded this time, nodding in agreement and allowing Sasuke to help her back to bed, her body beginning to shake. "I'm ashamed that I cannot help the Family any more." She admitted through clenched teeth as she sat down with a wince.

She felt her chest tighten at Sasuke's words, and she nodded slightly, even if she didn't agree. "Thank you." She sounded ashamed still, a soft scowl on her face.

Amaya sat in bed with a heavy frown, rubbing her legs just above her knees to try and ease a bit of the pain before laying down to rest again.

Sasuke had traveled all the way to Solitude, sneaking in with the help of Invisibility and slipping into the Blue Palace. He located Akihime, who was preparing for bed and safe away from her new guardian. He teleported in and snuck up behind her, covering her mouth to muffle her scream of terror before casting an old spell the Night Mother had taught him called Will of Sithis. Her eyes became void and she stood stock still. He focused and teleported with her back to the Sanctuary.

Amaya was still resting in her bedroom, her milky white eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling as she lay awake in bed, a frown on her face. When she heard the door open, she sat up, brows furrowed in confusion. "Who's there?"

Back
Top Bottom