What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

Akihime smiled sadly and nodded, "I won't say a word to Lord Mitsunari or High King Hideyoshi...but please, help me out of this place? I don't remember how I was brought here...I was put under a spell while we were travelling..."

She nodded and got to her feet, her legs still aches whenever she stood, but it was bearable. Leading her quickly through the Sanctuary, led Akihime to the back entrance, grabbing Akihime a heavy cloak and shoes that were slightly too big, but would protect her feet from the snow. "Dawnstar isn't too far from here, I'm sure you can get help there.. Can you make it on your own?" She asked.

Akihime nodded, holding the cloak tight to her person as she attempted to keep the shoes on her feet. "Thank you, thank you so much...this is the second time you have spared me. I hope returning your sight and protecting your Family is enough to repay your unending kindness..." She hiccuped. Cicero watched from around the corner, eyes wide. Sasuke would not be happy when he returned home.

"The Brotherhood will not fufill any contracts put out on your life, and we will not contact you further." She promised quietly, bowing her head to Akihime, her heart aching.

She hugged Amaya tightly, so overwhelmed that she felt the need to show her appreciation in the form of a small endearing gesture. "May the Gods protect you, Amaya-chan...I will never forget you and your compassion." She said

Amaya felt at her wits end when Akihimw embraced her, but quickly hurried her out and away from the sanctuary, heading back to where Akihime had been held captive.

Later, Sasuke returned from his contract and stretched his sore muscles.
"Um...Listener...?" Cicero approached cautiously, "Um...about your prisoner?" As soon as Cicero mentioned Akihime, Sasuke rushed to Amaya's room. He cursed when he saw she was missing and moved to the torture room.

Amaya sat where Akihime had been chained to the wall, her back to Sasuke as he entered the room. She was dead quiet, even though she knew he was there, just staring at the rusty shackles. "She's gone already."

Her head snapped to look at Sasuke, her red eyes meeting his. "You lied to me!" She hissed back; she was no longer blind.

He actually had to take a step back in surprise before collecting himself and stepping closer. "I was going to wait and bring her back when she was more willing to heal you and then send her home. I was going to get you your sight back!"

"And all you had to do was torture her a bit to soften her up?" She growled as she stood on wobbly legs, turning to face him. "You lied to me." She hissed through her teeth. "I see now why you were so adamant about me staying in bed." She said, taking a few steps closer to him.

Amaya stared up at him in silence, an angry scowl on her face as she glared into his eyes, not saying a word.

He grabbed her by her wrist roughly and pulled her to her feet. "You are going back to your room and you will await your punishment." He said and dragged her toward her room, not caring if she was in pain.

Amaya followed after him, only twisting her hand to try and break away from him, but only succeeded when he let go and shoved her into her room.

Later that night when she was just about to fall asleep, a deep howling sounded in her room. A hideous creature stood at the foot of her bed, it looked like a charred black skeleton with skin melting from its bones, its sockets glowing a bright red. It gripped a sword in its hand as it stared at her, ragged breathing coming from its empty ribcage.

Admittedly, Amaya was startled by the ear-splitting howl, but once she got over her initial shock, rage took over. With a slight scream of rage, she jumped from her bed and tackled the creature to the ground, digging her thumbs into the empty sockets and smashing its skull to the ground when they went down. The wounds coming from Amaya's room was loud enough that it echoed throughout the entire Sanctuary, the sound of wood breaking, more awful howls, and on occasion, Amaya screaming. Eventually the room fell silent, but the victor was unclear, an heavy air of death in the room.

"Sithis has incurred his wrath!" Cicero hollared in a panic, rushing from his room to Amaya's. Nazir, Babette and even Sasuke appeared from their rooms and followed him to investigate Amaya's room. Sassuke unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open.

The room was pitch black, the candle Amaya had in her room snuffed out during the fight, and the only light that came into the room flooded from the hallway sconces. When the door was opened, it was revealed Amaya sitting back against the bed covered in bumps, bruises, and a sickly black goo, but alive. A dead creature lay dead at her feet, head caved in and many bones snapped or simply ripped away from the body.

Amaya didn't look as pleased, standing up with a soft grunt of discomfort, she moved to the doorway, looking to Sasuke. "Am I allowed to bathe, or am I still confined to my room?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom