What is Life's Greatest Illusion? ~*1x1 Sengoku/Skyrim rp for DarkMudkip and Jikkah*~

Amaya nodded slowly, then noticed a different scent. "Is someone with you?" She asked, sitting up slowly.

She made a face. "You found a good healer..? Sasuke, my eyes can't be fixed by a healer.." She said softly, her voice holding disappointment. "I'm blind." She said gently, but she herself looked remorseful her eyes couldn't be fixed.

"Yeah, about that...when I say I found a good healer, I found a good healer..." He said.
"Let me go!!"
"The Listener told Cicero to watch you, so Cicero will!"
"I-I'll have you all executed for this!!"

Amaya's blind eyes widened when she heard Akihime's voice, and she hurriedly tried to get out of bed. "Why is she here!?" She hissed, stumbling out of bed and toward the door.

"Take her back!" She demanded, atumbling over the rug, and having to grab onto the dresser so she wouldn't fall over. "She obviously didn't come her on her own volition!"

Amaya's face and ears turned red when he yelled at her, and she scowled softly, moving her unseeing gaze to the floor. "I need help."

He helped her back into bed and made a noise, "Don't move." He said and left the room, bringing back in a thrashing Akihime.
"Let me go!"
"Listen," Sasuke said calmly, "She needs help. Your lords tortured her and blinded her. We were able to mend her body but not her eyes." Akihime looked to Amaya and felt her chest tighten.
"I-I'm sorry to hear that...but I'm not helping a kidnapper!"

Amaya frowned softly, clutching the blanket that covered her still mending legs. "Sasuke, you can't force her if she doesn't want to.." She said softly.

"Oh, no, I can force her." He replied, which made Akihime nervous, "It's a good thing she needs these hands to heal, or I would have them cut off."
"Y-You don't frighten me, assassin." Akihime squeaked. Sasuke looked down at her with uncaring red eyes.
"You want to go home? To your warm bed and fancy clothes and doting maids?" He asked. Akihime nodded nervously and screamed in terror when Sasuke grabbed her wrist in a vice, "Then heal her."

"Sasuke! Stop this now!" Amaya could hardly stand hear Akihime cry in fear, her heart aching at the terror in her voice. "Take her home!"

Sasuke looked to Amaya and frowned, "But..."
"P-Please, I'll heal her! I'll heal her! Just promise I can go home!" Akihime pleaded, crying weakly.

Sasuke fumed and dragged Akihime away kicking and screaming, taking her to the torture room and chaining her to the wall with the rest of the prisoners.

Amaya sat in her bed with a heavy scowl, unsure if Sasuke had taken Akihime home or not, her legs hurting too much to stand, and even if she did, she'd never be able to find him.

"Did you take her back?" She asked, still sounding irratated, but a sad frown rested on her face.

She wished she could look into Sasuke's eyes to see if he was telling her the truth, but she could only scowl softly and believe in him. "Ok.."

"Because you kidnapped her!" She said angrily, scowling. "Just, drop it." She muttered, laying on her side.

Back
Top Bottom