Monster Hunter; Hunt-a-thon (Crimson x StarMech)

"It did..." Muttered Aiko, holding against the wall out of exhaustion to not fall on the dirty sand.

Still wobbly, she managed to stand up and wipe her rear clean before putting her armor back on. "We can continue our fun back at your bed" She said before looking around, "The Felynes must be waiting for us."

She could swear she heard something nearby.But it was probably the wind...

Crimson put in his armor as well. He chuckled. ".Still want more? Am I that addicting? " He said with a smile as he took her hand and led her back.

Once again, he had to explain to the Felynes why they were late without giving up they were having sex. Once he got them convinced, they took them back to Val Harbor. Once they got back, they started back towards Crimson's house. Other hunters stared and mumbled about the solo hunter parties with such a beauty like Aiko. "Looks like some are jealous"

Aiko however seemed in her own little world. Thinking. Her smile replaced by a pondering expression, kind of serious.

As they arrived at Crimson's above, the blue haired girl sat upon the side of the bed, asking. "Crimson...We've been doing this for a while, but I barely know anything about you. I can feel you don't really wanna talk about it but I gotta know your story..."

Crimson merely put his head down and moved to his bed. He sat down and sighed. "My past huh? " He said. He looked at Aiko. "What exactly do you want to know?"

"Everything." She said dryly. "I'll tell you my tale too if it makes you feel any better..."

Aiko then undid her armor to be more comfortable, used to prance in few clothing when alone with him.

Crimson sighed again. "Alright. " He said before taking if the rest of his armor. "Well, to start, I'm the son of two famous Hunters. They were known within the Hunters Guild for taking on the strongest of monsters." He shifted in place. " I was only three at the time, but, they had a quest. To hunt a Savage Deviljho, Apex, Deviljho. Let's just say... Things got out if hand." He put his head down, waiting for her response before continuing.

Aiko's eyes widened at the revelation, her view also going down before gently letting his head rest on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for your loss..." Said the blue haired maiden, her arms around his body in comfort. She listened quietly for the rest of the story.

Crimson nodded. "Thanks, Aiko. They taught me everything , from hunting, to being a hunter, to combat. And j swore, I'd find that Deviljho and get my revenge, and my parents can rest in peace. " he sighed and threw his hands on the air, "However, that's not gonna happen for awhile. So. I just hunt and relax."

"So that was why you hunted alone, to not bring other people into danger?" Aiko said, a sadden expression in her face. it must have been hard for him. The fact she also had to speak about her own past not helping either.

"Well, my parents weren't Hunters at all...hell, I never even meet my father. He just walked on us when I was merely a baby." She explained, her eyes moving to the floor to avoid eye contact, "My mother well...she had to work as., um, a "Woman of comfort"...y-you know...intimate comfort."

She sighed, "She used to hand me Disposable earplugs almost every night so I would just sleep without even knowing while she had her...clients."

She took a pause, "She had no choice honestly, my father just left us with nothing. That's why i grew wanted to be a Hunter, so I could make something out of myself as well as support her. But of course, reputation marks people...probably why many other Hunters never took me seriously. Not counting all the people who tried to get close of me, even past relationships, that in the end were just a bunch of selfish jerks..."

Crimson just nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said, wrapping an arm around her. " I understand that. But, I think you make an excellent hunter, much better than if you were a Wycadamy desk clerk. "

"Thanks." Responded Aiko, followed by smile, "But how about stop feeling sorry for ourselves right now when we can be doing something else..."

Her hand suddenly rests on Crimson's thing, caressing it softly. Her small smile turned into a smirk before standing up and removing he few pieces of clothing that remained on her.

Crimson smirked when she grabbed his thigh. He simply watched her strip, his erection starting to grow, and it was noticeable. "I seem to be too tired to remove my clothes." He teased, laying down on his bed.

"Allow me~" She said, now fully naked while climbing on top of him. Soon enough, she started to undo his robes, the armor pieces and the cloth underneath leaving him fully exposed.

"Such a huge weapon. Makes me so happy I'm the one that gets it that way" She says following by stroking the throbbing dick with her hand, "So, anything in particular you want to do this time?"

Crimson moaned slightly from her stroking. He spoke his head. "I want you to decide this time. Whatever you want to do. " He said, a hammer moving to get breast l, fondling it and playing with it, the other going to her slit, running her clit.

Aiko nodded before gently laying him on his back against the bed. She climbed to straddle his lap, her heating nether lips robbing against the already hard and eager erection, making some faint groans escape her lips.

She took a hold of the boy's tool and positioned herself above it, before plunging down upon the length, moaning in the process.

Crimson groaned in pleasure. His rod penetrating her and filling her up. He reached around to her ass, grabbing it and helping her bounce up and down.

He moaned. "I'm happy I'm able to do this with you almost every day. " He said through his moans. He thrusts his hips up to meet her, driving deeper in.

Aiko moaned with every movement, riding his length up and down as her inner walls gripped against it. "M-met too...oooh..." She said in between her cries of pleasure, "You are so goood....aahn..."

The bed softly rocked with their sex, Aiko increasing her rhythm, going faster and plunging her boyfriend's rod deeper into her with each bounce. She then held on to her bare breasts, groping and fondling them as she continued to ride.

"You don't...ooh...mind being with the child of a....w-well...you know...?"

Crimson continued to moan, his hands still on her ass. When she asked the question of him not minding being with her, he let go of her ass and placed a hand on her cheeks.

"Why should that matter? " He said, "it's not ones past that defines a person, it's how they are now." He smiled and sat up, bringing her into a kiss as he places a hand on her ass again, helping her bounce on his cock.

"Glad to hear..." Aiko muttered, her rhythm constant as Crimson sat up and embraced her into a kiss. Some time ago she would have punched anyone who tried, but now, she couldn't get enough of him!

She kissed eagerly as her muffled moans sounded from the inside of their lips. Her tongue in a dance with him, moving against eachother. She could feel her heated core increasing it's warmth. She was getting close.

Crimson groaned into her mouth, his tongue dancing with hers. He could feel her clamping down on him. He was getting closer too, and again wanted to know. "Aiko, I'm gonna cum..." he said, pulling away before returning good mouth to hers.

"Do it...I know you like it..." Aiko was relentless. She always went all out when near her climax. She wanted it to hit her and hit her hard.

Her moans increased, bouncing across their room, while she continued to bob up and down upon his shaft. "Crimson!! Oh Crimson I....aaaaahhh!!"

Her peak was reached and with the arching back of her back and a powerful scream, she soon went limp.

Crimson moaned louder, his grip on her ass tightening. He kept thrusting up, meeting her bounces, she's driving deeper. Whew she screamed in her orgasm, he held her down as his cock spasmed and unleashed his cum inside her.

When she went limp, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Once if these days, " he said, panting, "You're gonna hurt yourself, or me if you go that far. "

Aiko just chuckled, lifting her hips off his lap as drops of cum slipped out of her entrance while she then lied on her back against the bed.

"It hasn't happened yet." She chuckled, "Besides, is hard not to do it when it feels so good..."

After a pause, she continued to speak while looking at the ceiling. "Crimson...I was going to ask you something..."

She then turned around to face him, "You think we should find us a team? As in getting two more Hunters?"

Crimson hesitated before looking at her. "Two more? Why would we need two more?" He said before laying next to her. "If we get two more, I won't be able to enjoy the after-hunt fun we usually have. " He said jokingly.

"Well, that is true.." She said, "But we can always do them in our room. We could make a Caravan. Fight tougher monsters, you know, the works..."

Her expression changed when she saw his hesitation, "I-it's okay if you don't want to. It can be still us."

Back
Top Bottom