Monster Hunter; Hunt-a-thon (Crimson x StarMech)

"R-right there...yess...." Aiko moaned as she lied on her side, while Crimson vigorously pounded her from behind. Her arm held him by the neck and shoulders, keeping him close to her. She closed her eyes as her voice increased and her breasts bounced up and down. "I-I can't help it...to be loud.....i-it's just so gooood..."

Kei gasped as he felt Himiko's tongue make contact with his heated cock. Every caress of it caused vibrations that almost made his legs wobble. "A-ah...F-feels good..." He said nervously, his blush remaining as he groaned softtly. His hands then held on to her hair, caressing and combing as she took more of his member into her mouth. His hips started to slowly meet with her movements, causing excitement and pleasure to the both of them.

Crimson continued to pound her, getting faster as he kept her close as well. "Aiko..." He moaned, letting go of her breast and grabbing her waist, holding her while he began to thrust harder.

Himiko began to take Kei's cock more, bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue on the head of his cock still. Still she fingered herself, considering herself lucky that Keis cock muffled her moans. She looked up at him as she blew him, keeping eye contact with him as she started going faster.

Aiko bit her lip, trying to contain her moans, but it was a futile attempt; Her pleasure noises escaped her mouth no matter what, asking for more and repeating her lover's name over and over.

"Ooooh Crimson...right there..m-moreeee...."

Kei had to put his hand over his mouth to muffle his own moans, trying to continue this amazing experience without alerting their group's leaders.

"Oh...o-oh Himiko..." He muttered as his other hand held on her head and pushed her deeper, taking more of his throbbing member into her mouth. The sight of such a beautiful girl going at his cock had him by the edge.

Crimson just continued to pound her, getting closer to his climax. Before he went any further, he stopped, moved her legs, one on each side, and then resumed to pound her. He moved a hand to her breast and played with it, leaning forward to kiss her, his thrusts getting faster. "Aiko" he said after pulling back, "I'm getting close... "

Himiko just couldn't stop, she couldn't stop sucking, or fingering. Her bobbing got faster as she still held eye contact with him, her tongue swirling around the head, wanting the release.

Aiko's moans increased in numbers and loudness. She could feel her orgasm approaching fast. "Crimson yesss..r-right there...almost....Ahhhhhhhhh!!" With a final shout escaping her lips, Aiko arched back as the climax crossed through her body, the collapsed upon the bed while panting. "A-amazing..." She said with a wide smile.

Kei started to move his hips slightly, thrusting along Himiko's own movements and getting his rod more down her throat. He started to gasp and grunt more as his rhythm increased. "H-himiko...I'm g-gonna..." He wasn't able to finish before he reached that point, biting his lip hard he stopped himself to moan too loud while a load of cum was shot into Himiko's mouth.

Crimson's moans increased as well as his pace quickened. Before long, he stuffed his rod as deep as he could, and let out his load inside her. As he recovered, panting, he out a smile on as well, "Always amazing with you "

Himiko took as much as she could, before letting go and letting some if Kei's cum spurt out. She swallowed what she had and smiled, "you sure had a lot there. "

"You flatterer~" Aiko said back before cuddling with him. A Kiss planet upon his cheek. "Told you volume wasn't an issue. Nothing happened..."

Of course the two Hunter leaders were unaware their session was seen in very detail by the two rookies. Kei now panted heavily after blowing such a load. "I..I can't believe we just did this..You took so much. A-are you okay?" Even after fucking, he continued to be adorably gentleman-like.

Crimson cuddled with Aiko after their fun. He smiled when she kissed his cheek. "I suppose you were right. " He said. "Guess it was safe after all. "

Himiko smiled and stood up. "I'm fine, Kei. We should probably get going, before they start getting suspicious." She said walking away. "Maybe next time we could do that again, maybe. " She said with a shy smile.

"Y-Yeah..." Responded Kei, with an equally shy demeanour. He watched Himiko walk away, her hair swaying alongside her hips while his cheeks reddened once more.

He could feel his heart pounding. She was so cute and kind beyond being so hot. The Strong, but gentle hunter found himself smitten by her.

He shook his head and pulled up his pants. She seemed way more into Crimson than him, right? Or so he thought. Either way self-confidence wasn't his strong suit so for now he'd only admire from afar unless she wanted some intimacy.

The group was now back to slumber, everyone having some pleasant dreams and waking up filled with energy...

-----------------------------

"Ughhh....so boring..."

Aiko slammed her head upon the dinning table, an audible groan leaving her lips. The group having finished their meal and having their armor on, only to find out most Monster hunting quest had been taken, leaving nothing but gathering or other small time quests the only things available.

"Don't worry, i'm sure something will come up." Reassured Kei with his usual optimism, "And if not, small quests are also very valuable, even if not that filled with thrills..."

Crimson patted Aiko's back, comforting her. "Now now, the days not over yet. We'll find something."

Himiko nodded. "Yeah, Aiko, well find something, not every big quest has to be taken."

Crimson placed a hand on his chin. "Well, let me go take a look again real quick. " With that, he got up and went towards the quest counter.

Himiko sat there, watching Crimson go, and took a sip of her drink. "We could always wait until the next day, see what pops up then. "

((Sorry for the dead delay. Work and IRL stuff leaving me dry. If you could come up with the next mission that'd be nice. Could be something small as a change of pace or something big again.))

(Sure, don't worry about it. I'm busy with work too. But yeah, I'll come up with something.

Back
Top Bottom