Monster Hunter; Hunt-a-thon (Crimson x StarMech)

StarMech said:

After what seemed like hours, he pulled back, panting. He let go of her, and looked into her eyes, blushing. He then turned his head away to avoid eye contact.

"I'm sorry! " He said. "I don't know why I did that... I just... " He trailed off, still avoiding eye contact. He decided to grab her again,and look into her eyes again. "I wasn't lying when I said you were cute, ya know. " he said, moving his head a little closer to her, and decided to take a risk, he moved his hands down he back, and laid them on her rear, just letting them sit there.

Aiko just let him kiss her for what it felt like hours. Maybe the Felynes were looking for them, at the camp, maybe not. For some reason, she just didn't care at the moment.

The kiss then stopped and she opened her eyes, her head still spinning as she looked at the now flustered Crimson with the most adorable of looks. She moved closer again.

"Thank you..." She said to his compliment. Something about him made her feel good and safe. She felt his hands reach her rear and, unlike so many she slapped due to their frisky hands, she didn't stop him. In fact shivered as the hands touched her sensible skin.

"I don't know but this feels...right..." She leans more on him. Her breasts pressing against his chest as she gives a couple of kisses down his neck.

Crimson shivered as Aiko kissed his neck. He tried to keep himself calm. His hands squeezed her ass in response. "Yeah, this feels, Right. Even though we only met today. "

Crimson squeezed her ass again, groaning as she still kissed his neck. He moved one hand to her chest, accidentally grabbing her breast. He quickly pulled it away. "Sorry. I didn't mean it. " He said, as his member started to grow between them.

Aiko gasped when her ass was squeezed, her breathing becoming heavier and more accelerated. When Crimson accidentally held on her breast she couldn't help but escape a moan.

She quickly grabbed his hand when he tried to back away and placed back on her chest. "N-no...don't. I don't mind..."

Maybe it was chemistry at work, or just the thrill of the moment, but right now, she wanted him...

Her hand moved down his chest until reaching his crotch area. Aiko gasped as she came into contact with his hardened erection.

Crimson was surprised when Aiko moved his hand back to her breast, and get hand ran down his chest to his member. He couldn't help but squeeze her breast, and start to play with it, moving his thumb over her nipple.

"Don't you think we're moving to quick? " he asked. He then looked at Aiko in her eyes. "I may be a solo hunter, but for some reason, I don't want you to leave.and because of that, I want to make sure this is q decision we're not going to regret. "

Aiko looked at him straight at his eyes, ehr sight not leaving his as she moaned, her body shivering with his groping.

"We...a-ah...may...but...I don't want to stop." She said in between moans, her hand starting to stroke his member. "I..I don't want you to leave either...."

She continued to stroke his cock, speeding up each time.

Crimson released her breast and cupped her face again. He pulled her into another kiss, but it only lasted for awhile before he pulled back. "Then how about we become a team? " He said in between groans. He moved his hands to her ass again and gave it a squeeze before kissing her again.

He moved a hand between her legs, and began to rub her slit. He broke the kiss again to say "Just so know, I'm really new at this. " He blushed, seeming embarrassed to admit he is a virgin.

Aiko was enjoying every kiss he was giving, and she kissed right back. "Your lips taste good..." She says giggling. She had never allowed such a girly giggle before but she didn't mind.

Gasping and moaning a little more by his fondling and rubbing . "D-don't worry...I'm new to this to..." She kissed him again and started to position herself for him to claim her.

Crimson kisses her more, and continued to rub her slit. He positioned himself and looked at Aiko.

"Are you sure? This ain't going to be something g you'll regret? " he asked, obviously worried about her. Without an answer, he involuntarly moved his member inside, getting deeper and penetrating her.

He groaned, steadily moving in and out of her. He held her close to him, making sure she was OK. He looked at her, "You alright, Aiko? "

Aiko gasped and yelped as Crismon's length thrusted inside of her. This was her first time, so she winced at the incoming pain of the first few thrusts.

"I-it's fine..." She said, "I knew it'd hurt at first...k-keep going"

She moves her hips alongside him, trying to make her feel better. After a few moments, the winces of pain starts turning into moans of pleasure.

"O-oooh..y-you're big...a-aaah..." Aiko moaned, holding on to his shoulders.

Crimson moaned with her, his member sliding in and out of her. He could feel her clamping down on him. He held on to her tight, refusing to let go. He looked up at her face.

"Am I? I don't usually think that I am. " He said, and with that, he started to move quicker in her, pounding her harder. "J-just, tell me if it feels good or bad. "

Aiko was having a difficult time responding. His faster thrusts driving her crazy. She continued to moan louder, echoing through the cavern walls as she moved up and down his length. One hand holding on to him tightly while the other groping frantically at her breast.

"Good!! It's so goddamn goooood...." She finally managed to say as she started to grind and move faster. Her voice in pure ectasy as k
continued to give kissed, now way more passionate, at his neck while whispering. "M-more...I want more...yesss...I want it so bad..."

Crimson was starting to moan louder as well, moving his hips into hers, pounding her while the water around them sloshed around. He began to think of the near future. If he decided to stay with her, it'll hurt his reputation as a solo hunter, suddenly going to hunt in Paris or more from now on. He pushed that to the back of his mind, he didn't care at the moment. He just wanted to be with her, the woman he'd only met, a couple of hours ago.

Then, he heard her moan that she wants more. Well, she would, soon. Crimson moaned, moving his hips faster, starting to get closer to his climax.

"Aiko... I'm about to cut, where do you want it? " He asked, u sure if she was on the pill or not. He definitely didn't want to climb inside her, only to find out she wasn't on the pill.

Aiko was reaching her climax as well. Feeling it closer and closer she sounded crazier, more and more engulfed in lust.

"I-it's...my safe day...j-just shoot it inside!!!" She exclaimed. Frantically bucking her hips, felling her inner walls clenching against his dick. Eventually she feels her sweet spot hit one last time, making her scream in pleasure, her whole body quivering.

The energies then escaped her, her whole body going number as she falls on him, holding on to his shoulders. Her head resting on one of them, she pants in exhaustion as her head is still enjoying the afterglow.

Crimson continued to pound her, reaching his climax very quickly. He held on to her still, keeping her close to his chest. When she said to shoot it inside of her, he couldn't help but immediately reach climax.

"If you want it then, your highness. " He teased as his dick pulsed and his load spilled into her. He panted as his sick spilled out the rest of the remaining load. He held her close, panting, coming down from his climax.

"Well, that was certainly fun, definitely not what I had in mind for this hunt. What about you? "

"Didn't expect...to be this good" Aiko responded, still in a daze, although much more aware.

She glanced up to meet her gaze with Crimson's once more. Her lips unable to not make a smile. "I know it's sudden...b-but I am willing to make this work. Something about it makes me happy, more than I have been for a while..."

She then chuckled, "Besides," She added, "I still wanna learn to be a great Hunter, and you seem like someone who can help me out."

She could still feel Crimson's seed, moving inside of her. Luckily the pond they were already in making it easy to clean afterwards. Her attention quickly picked to her surroundings as she started to remember how much time they spend in their lovemaking.

"We should head to the camp site. The Felyne must be waiting to take us out and are probably very pissed..."

Crimson couldn't help but smile. "I think we can make each other work. As well. " He also chuckled when she told him she wanted to be a great hunter.

"Well, you're askijg the wrong one, I'm not an expert. But, I think I can help. And I'll help back by keeping the other hunters off of you. After all," he stopped to squeeze her ass. "this is mine now. "

He helped her out of the pond and helped her get back onto her armor before getting back into his. He couldn't help but give her a kiss before extending his hand. "Shall we? "

When they got back, Crimson tried to explain to the Felynes without giving away the fact they had sex. It was harder than it seemed.

It felt like an hour on the explanation, and even then, Aiko could still swear the Felynes were on to them. After all, a lot of people said they had a keen sense of smell.

She was relieved, however, that did not ask too much about it, glad to accept her torn off clothes as battle damage and the heat coming from the Hunter's bodies was simply the adrenaline of fighting the Azure Rathalos.

An awkward trip later, the two were back on the Gathering, which didn't make things easier. Stares and wolf whistles left and right as Aiko had to swallow her pride and walk to the exit in her armor's state. It was hard to blame them due to seeing such a magnificent body, but the blue-haired girl still managed to scare some of them away with some angry glares.

After a gentle soul offered her a cape to cover herself with, which she gladly accepted and put on, she turned to Crimson and asked. "Do you have a place where you're staying. I do have some other armors I can change into since this one is busted till i repair it."

Crimson sighed, being successful in persuading the Felynes. When they arrived back in Val Harbor, he couldn't help but glare at the Hunters who oogled Aiko. He honestly wanted to beat them. But he kept himself calm until they got to the entrance.

When she asked he nodded. "Yes, this way. " He took her hand and led her towards his house. It was small, not that he needed a huge house.

When they entered, he gestured towards the room. "Here you go. Feel free to use it. And feel free to stay as long as you like. I only have one bed though. "

Aiko just smiled. "I don't mind. And I may stay for a while. Beats having to pay on the local inn.·

It had been a long day filled with so much; Both tough and wonderful experiences all around. The two hunters deserved some rest.

-------------------

Days have passed, and it was a brand new day on Val Habar.

As Crimson woke up, he could felt a something soft and warm pressed against him. He was more used to it, now that he had spent more days with her. Aiko was half-awake, nuzzling her head against his well toned chest. Both of them naked under the sheets.

In the days that passed, Crimson reputation went from Solo, to group. He was seen with Aiko everyday, helping her with quests, getting new armor and weapons. He also made sure to keep all those Hunters who made a move on her, away from her.

When he awoke, he saw Aiko nuzzled to his chest like always. He couldn't help but chuckle as he kissed her head. "Good morning to you, Aiko." He said with a smile as he sat up. When he moved the covers, he blushed, seeing Aiko's naked body always did that to him.

He fought hard to not have an erection as he tried to wake her up. "Come on, another day of hunting."

"Ngh, do we have to?" Aiko jokingly groaned. Her arms holding on to Crimson's body and pulling him back to bed. "I could use some more time on the bed."

She continued to nuzzle with her now boyfriend, loving to tease and play with him when she knew they were alone. "Why do you have to be such a grump, mr. solo hunter?· She joked again.

Crimson chuckled again. "If I'm gonna have to pay rent, then yes." He then grunted as he was pulled back onto the bed. "We've spent enough time in bed already, but I suppose a little more time couldn't hurt."

He let out a small laugh when she called him 'Mr. Solo Hunter.' "I'm not a solo hunter anymore, thanks to you." He teased back poking her forehead. "And to be honest, I'm glad. Means I can spend my time with you." He said smiling as he pulled her into a kiss.

Aiko was happy to kiss back. Her hands caressing down his chest, something she enjoyed greatly, before moving back and downwards eventually reaching his ass, which she gave a grope while breaking the kiss. "This is mine now."

Being so close together, she could feel his length poking at her abdomen, which just made her chuckle. "Seems your Great Sword is already sharp and charged~"

Crimson smiled when she groped his ass. "And yours is mine as well." He said while groping her ass. When she mentioned his length. he blushed a bit. "Well, you laying here in bed with me, naked, didn't help." He kissed her again before pulling away. "Is this what you meant by saying we need more time on the bed?"

Back
Top Bottom