Monster Hunter; Hunt-a-thon (Crimson x StarMech)

Crimson chuckled when she broke the kiss. "Well, you didn't seem to care when we were in the pond a few days ago. " He said, his hands still roaming her sides. "Besides, I said we could do it later, never said exactly when. "

He pulled her into another kiss, one hand reaching down to her rear, giving it a squeeze, and the other roamed higher, closer to her breast, but never touching it. He broke the kiss again, "So, you sure you want me to stop? " he said, smirking and pulling her back into the kiss.

Little did they know, a lone hunter, on a Harvest Tour, stumbled across the cave and noticed the two. He/she hid behind some tall rocks, and watched them from afar.

((Thought I'd put in something interesting, no?))

((Oh sure, new things are always good for me. You can chose if it's a hunter or huntress or who uses him/her. Thinking on it and to facilitate plans maybe we should PM eachother ideas on what to do later. Since we could make this story last a fair while.))

Aiko's cheek became a cuter shade of red. She knows he loves it when he can make her fall into this. "D-damn you..." She muttered, "What's with, nhg, you and doing it after a Hunt that it riles you up so much?"

Of course she knew deep down it was also something that greatly excited her as well. "Ngh...n-no..I don't want you to stop." She said with a soft groan before kissing him again.

Crimson smiled into the kiss, squeezing her ass again. His other hand moved to unbuckle her chest armor. Once it was off, his hand moved to get breast, gently squeezing it, and fondling it

The mysterious hunter/ress looked in awe. 'So lewd! ' they thought, 'doing it here where people can see them. '

((Will our mysterious hunter be a guy or a gal?))

Aiko couldn't contain the moan that spouted out of her mouth when he squeezed her breast. Despite being fairly new as a cople, he had learned how to push her right buttons. She was really eager now.

"You. to the wall.."

She flipped things around, pinning the man against the wall. Aiko dropped to her knees and undid the belt, followed by the lower armor parts and finally his pants.

"Quite sharp, hm?" She leaned towards his cock and then started to slowly lick up his shaft.

((I'll let it be a woman.))

Crimson backed up qgainst the wall, pleased with himself. True, they were new, but he did know her places. When she took his cock out and licked it, he groaned. "You've haven't done this before, " He said, smirking. "Let's see how you do. " He placed a hand on her head, letting her do her thing.

The Huntress,as it turns out, could peel her eyes away. He just watched in awe. He felt something in her core, and because of that, she fought the urge to slip her bottoms off and masturbate.

Aiko continued to tease him with her licks, slowly going higher u his cock. Every lick gave a jolt of pleasure through his body. Reaching the head she whirled the tongue around it, teasingly making him really eager while caressing his ballsack.

"How's that?" In between licks. She knew she was doing a great job, because Crimson's smug face seemed to have changed.

Crimsons Smug looked faded into a face of pleasure. He groaned as her licks continued. His hand in her head slightly balled into a fist. "That does feel good. " He said between moans.

The Huntress watched Aiko as she licked Crimsons cock. 'I've gotta learn that's She thought, as her hand started to go underneath her armor, to her crotch. She couldn't help it anymore.

Aiko smirked slyly as she watched her boyfriend moan, seeing his vulnerable face made her feel she was in charge. With that she engulfed part of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." She slowly started to bob up and down upon his lengths. She didn't wnat to admit it, but while she was indeed a virgin when she did it with Crimson, she actually did have a past relationship, and in it she did so some nasty stuff like this. So she had some great skill at blowing. Her hand continued to softly tug and fondle his sack, adding to the pleasure.

Crimson continued to groan when she started to suck on the head. He looked at her with a smirk. "You've done this before, haven't you? " He said. He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure.

The huntress started to rub herself, trying to stay quiet with her moans while she watched Aiko suck Crimson's cock.

Aiko did not respond, just closed her eyes and took more of his length down her threat. She continued to expertly blow him, moaning alongside him as she was muffled by the organ. Her hand sneakingly moved inside her pants and started to stroke her slit.

She sped up the process, trying to make him to come. Going like a piston she went up and down the cock like a hungry maniac.

Crimson continued to moan. He placed both hands on her head, slightly pushing her to take his cock deeper. He moaned louder, starting to get closer. He noticed her rubbing herself and couldn't help but smirk. "You enjoying this? "

'I know I am'The huntress thought, fingering herself. She took off her chest plate to fondle her breasts as she watched Aiko expertly suck Crimson cock. 'I wish I was there, sucking it, or at east next to her... '

Aiko gave a short nod to him before she increased her speed, blowing as hard as she could. Her body was now dripping wet, hoping to get her fun after this is done. She held on to her breath as she bobbed up and down over and over. "Give it to me..." She said in her mind.

Crimson smiled when she nodded her head. That smile was quickly replaced by face of pleasure when he started to moan more, reaching his climax. "Aiko..." He said, will holding on to her head, "I'm about to cum... "

His cock twitched and pulsed, then he shoots his load into her wet mouth. Crimson panted from the release and looked at her, smiling again. "You're really good at that. "

She came as well, the Huntress. However, she just kept going, unable to stop as she watched.

Aiko could feel the white seed shooting inside her mouth. It was a lot, enough to make her cough slightly before doing her best to swallow it all. A bit of him cum dripped down her lip and chin which just made her entire act look even sexier.

"Not bad." She commented. "And you're still hard after? You never fail to impress me, Crimson..."

She stood up, quickly undoing her lower armor pieces, followed by her pants and panties. She was now wearing only a few pieces of clothing while her breasts and now her entire bottom half were bare for him pleasure.

As she moved to a rocky wall she muttered, "So, how is it gonna be, Mr. Hunter?"

Crimson was panted after he shot his load. And looked at Aiko and smirked, like he usually does. "You were amazing, however. " He said with a chuckle. When she commented in him still being hard, he let out another chuckle. "You think I'd be done after that? "

The huntress stopped, and stared, she was surprised. 'How is he still standing, rock hard after that?! ' she thought.

Crimson watched her undress, and make her way to the wall. He moved close to wrap his hands around her waist. "How do you wanna do it this time? " He asked, "Missionary? Doggy? Cowgirl? "

Aiko smiled at the compliment. That was something that beat her past relationships; The appreciation. Looking down at the still erect rod of Crimson excited her greatly. She wanted to please her lover greatly and damn if doing it in these areas didn't raise their hormones so much.

She put her front weight against the caver's wall; Her breasts pressing against it while her hips and ass were raised upwards, pointing straight at him. She wiggled it a bit to incite him to come closer.

"I want to be pinned here while you pound me from behind" She said in true honesty, "You can be rough if you want. I can take it~"

Crimson nodded when she leaned against the cave wall. "Alright then." He said, moving closer and grabbing her waist. He positioned himself, and rammed his cock inside, letting it sit there teasingly for a few seconds, before moving in and out, picking up speed with every thrust.

Huntress started to furiously finger herself, watching now, the real show.

Aiko moaned as she could feel his throbbing dick push inside of her, looking back at hims she smiled and muttered, "As big as always...nnhg.." Her talk interrupted by the sudden movements of her boyfriend.

Her breathing increased, becoming heavier. His length rubbed within her walls and just brushed over her tender spot which brought out louder moans from her craving more and more.

"H-harder..." Her voice cracked in-between the grunts and groan she was spouting. "G-give it to me harder...."

Her hands gripped hard against the rocky walls, keeping her from slipping off.

Crimson moaned with Aiko, pushing his cock deeper, and hitting harder. He held on to her waist, tightly, but not too tight. When she commented that he was still 'as big as ever', he let out a chuckle. "Of course I am. And it's just how you like it" He said, and at the end of his sentence, he started to pound her harder, the sound of their bodies slapping getting louder.

Aiko continued to moan, unable to stop herself. While she was unaware they were being watched, the pleasure was way too much for her to even focus on it. "Y-yesss...I love it...Crimson..."

She continued to call his name, each time more enticing to the Hunter than the last. Her tightness squeezing his cock real good as it moved in and out with each pound.

"You like it? C-come on, where's that...ngh...Hunter's strength?"

Crimson moaned louder, and when she teased about him he smirked. "You wanna see Hunter strength? " He said. He stopped and slowly slid out to where his head was almost out. He smirked and rammed back in. He went hard, and just got harder with every thrust. "You like this? " He said, occasionally slapping her ass. "Like that "Hunter Strength?"

Aiko's head arched back a bit as she loudly moaned, "Yes!! Yes!! I love it!! Pound me, yesss..." Her whole body moving wildly thanks to Crimson's wild thrusting. Her body pressed against the wall while she could feel her behind being pounded and slapped, a pain that felt good.

She could feel herself close, the energies building up. "A-almost there...yes...."

Crimson continue to pound her, building himself up to his climax. As he kept pounding her, he kept getting faster and harder. As he got closer, he grabbed her waist again and slammed into her. "Aiko, I'm going to cum!"

She felt naughty today. It may have been the heat, or the fact they were in a cave, but as she moaned in pleasure she exclaimed, "Pull it out! Shoot it all over me!!!"

She knew it was degrading, but something compelled her to want him to do it. Reaching her limit, she climaxes as a strong moan escaped her lips.

Crimson kept pounding her until he felt her cum. Her walls milking his cock. He pushed in one last time, letting out a loud moan before he pulled out and let loosed his seed over her ass. He panted as his cock squeezed out the last of his cum. "That... Felt amazing" He said through panting.

The huntress laid on the ground, tired from her multiple orgasms. She laid there, unable, and unwilling to move, to see what else they would do.

Back
Top Bottom