Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of the Silken Siren (The Corsair and Xanaphia)

Lord ul-Alfrayit chuckled ruefully, as Yusef gathered up the pot. “You are a lucky man indeed, Yusef. Free to choose a woman of your heart's desire, instead of a marriage arranged by parents seeking a dynastic alliance.” He picked up the cards and began shuffling again “But I made sure to get my fill of that silken vise, before I let her go. Though, had things worked out differently, perhaps I should have kept her as my mistress.”

Admiring the shapely backside of the dark-skinned whore dancing with Rafiq, his expression grew thoughtful, “And perhaps, there is yet time to correct that oversight. Tell me, would you be willing to part with any of these women? I could pay quite well.”

~*~​

Who was Yusef playing cards with? Aurelia didn’t allow herself to stare, not while she was with a client, but the question gnawed at her. She’d have to ask him, once the night was over.

“Come, Rafiq,” she purred, putting more a little emphasis on that first word, “We shall test your curiosities.” There were curtained alcoves lining the courtyard. Not strictly private, but Aurelia found the fact that they could be watched to be quite appealing. It also meant it would be easy for others to join them. Aurelia might have hope for Yusef, but he was far too professional to indulge. But, perhaps he’d watch, and let a possessive hunger grow, until he could finally claim her as his once more.

With that pleasant thought pooling in her mind and between her thighs, Aurelia urged Rafiq down onto the cushions in one corner. “Shall I wield both naked steel and naked flesh? Will you tell me which stirs the blood more?” Still gripping the silver blade she performed with earlier, Aurelia turned the sword dance into a striptease, shedding her clothes in between flashes of steel.

“And perhaps, there is yet time to correct that oversight. Tell me, would you be willing to part with any of these women? I could pay quite well.”

“It’s not a question of parting with one of them,” Yusef replied, stifling a flash of irritation. Really, intellectually, it wasn’t an unreasonable question. Many whores were slaves, after all, and the ones that weren’t were often heavily in debt to pumps or brothels. “The women of the Silken Siren are organized in a fashion similar to a Free Company.”

“Really?” Lord ul-Alfrayit looked amused and intrigued at the thought. “A mercenary band of prostitutes?”

You have no idea, Yusef thought. “In organization. They contracted my Free Company to serve as guards and collectors.” He gestured at the center of the tent, frowning as Aurelia left with her client. “So, if you want to keep one of them, people close her out and make her an offer..”. He sipped his drink. “Politely.”

“Perhaps I will,” Lord ul-Alfrayit decided, draining his cup and rising. “But I must make their acquaintances first, and before you empty my pockets.” He inclined his head. “A good evening to you, Captain.”

“And to you.” He waited until the nobleman had departed, then rose and headed for the door. Aurelia was more than capable of taking care of herself, he knew. He just wanted to make sure.

-*-

Rafiq she’d his outer robe as Aurelia danced, drinking in her lithe form as steel flashed about her body and silk drifted away. “Both stir the blood in equal measure,” he assured her, drawing a hooked blade from his belt and running his thumb hard along the edge. “Dull,” he assured her, holding the uninjured hand up for her to see. “I prefer the thrill of an edge, the caress of cold steel that could bite deep if mishandled, but trust of that dry is rarely bought.”

Timing his movements, he stepped inside Aurelia’s seeeping arm and caught her hip, pulling by her close. “Which do you prefer, I wonder?” The dull point of the knife caressed her flesh, drawing a trail down her throat and over her breastbone. “Steel?” Lips followed the blade, ghosting over coffee-colored skin. “Or steel?”

-*-

Yusef parted the curtains of the alcove, just enough to see Aurelia pressed against her client. The sight of the naked blade in the man’s hand roused an impulse to defend his lover, but her dark eyes met his and a slow smile curved her lips as she shook her head once.

The whisper of steel on skin, dangerous, and yet somehow intimate, made Aurelia hum. There was the slightest sting, and a white trail on dark skin. Followed by the heat of soft lips. The contrast of sensations, from the unyielding, uncaring bite of metal, to the burning demand of flesh, created a delightful divergence and setting her nerves alight. She wanted more.

Over his shoulder, the curtains opened to reveal Yusef, concern on his features. As much as she was enjoying this sword dance, that look, those few moments where he calculated the danger and how to protect her, turned her on more than she could articulate. So long she’d watched over herself, always vigilant, finding it difficult to trust another. Knowing that he had her back, supporting her without superseding her, was an incredible gift. She returned his concern with a smile, and a single shake of her head, and he understood. Of he did.

Fuck, she was turned on, wanting Rafiq, wanting Yusef, wanting them both, all three of them tangled together in pursuit of mutual bliss. Another night, perhaps, when she wasn’t obligated by the promise of coin. And she could still enjoy herself now.

She grabbed the hand holding the knife, directing the blade along her cheek and lips, before running her tongue across the blade. Carefully, of course. Not everyone liked the taste of blood, after all. Meanwhile, soft, nimble fingers worked at his grip on the handle, loosening it. Once she was close, lips and teeth moved in, sucking and biting on his thick fingers, holding his gaze the entire time. Finally, once Rafiq relinquished the dagger, Aurelia got to work.

Disrobing him now, into between the movements of the dance, tracing steel along the indentations of fading muscles. Teeth followed the knife, lower and lower, across the planes of his chest and stomach, and over the protrusion of hip bones. Once she got to his pants, lowering them with one hand, while the knife kissed his thighs, his cock sprung out to meet her.

“Hmm, I see the combined effects of naked flesh and naked steel work quite strongly upon you.” Lips ghosted over the pulsing veins and bulges, making a show of breathing in his masculine scent. The knife dug into the thigh’s muscle, not hard enough to draw blood, and he twitched and groaned. Trailing the knife down his leg, harder than she had before, Aurelia wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

Yusef watched, wide-eyed and hungry as Aurelia’s lips closed around her client’s shaft. Watched with jealous lust as her client sighed in pleasure at the feel of steel pressing into his inner thigh and a skilled tongue on his dick. Watched Aurelia’s own kustfulbresoonse as her client rocked his hips against her lips and caressed the smooth skin of her cheek with the blunt edge of his own knife.

Fuck, he wanted her now. Wanted her more feverishly than he had since their night in the arena, and for the same reason. Because, now as then, he couldn’t have her. Her skilled caresses and magnificent bidy belonged to her client, until his stamina and his coin were spent.

She knew he was watching, too. The sultry, teasing minx. He oils see her dark eyes drifting to catch his, see the smug little smile around her client’s cock. She was performing as much for him as for the client. So he waited until she was looking again, then deliberately opened his breeches and gripped his thick, aching cock in one scarred fist. Smiling at her, he slowly began stroking his fist along his length.

Rafiq gasped suddenly, hips jerking as he came. “Gods,” he moaned as his seed emptied into her mouth, a little leaking from the corner of her mouth to splash on her bare breasts. An artistic touch, he thought crazily as pleasure washed through him. He had no doubt she could have swallowed it all, if she’d chosen.

“I want you upon the couch,” he husked as she stared up at him, licking his seed from her lips. He smiled back. “It will take time to recover my strength.”

She rose with a fluid grace, her body caressing his before she stepped back and draped herself upon the couch. He fell to his knees before her, the full point of his knife tracing white lines on her taught belly that he followed with his tongue. Slowly he worked lower until the lady traced the contours of her labia. “Your taste is as divine as your skill,” he whispered as his tongue traced her damp flesh. Then he parted her with his tongue, exploring her depths as the tip of the knife stroked her clit.

Aurelia’s attempts to tempt Yusef seemed to work well. Too well, perhaps, as he pulled out that delectable cock to stroke himself to her performs. Fuck, if that didn’t make her hungrier. She wanted him, wanted his cock pounding her cunt, driving her deeper down Rafiq’s shaft. All she could do in return was savor Rafiq’s climax, letting a thin trail drip down her chin and breasts.
Once she lied down for her client, and he was sufficiently occupied tasting her skin, did she return Yusef’s gaze. Making a display of herself, posed on the couch, dark skin stark against the bold crimsons and golds of the cushions.

Yusef still stroked himself, teasing her with the temptations of their nights together. Of the angry passion of the alleyway, and of the desperate need of the jail cell. But she couldn’t forget how jealous he made her, the night he fucked her crew just outside her door. He might have regretted the night, but she could still get some payback, couldn’t she? Let him watch –listen- to her fuck and moan for another man. Let him suffer the longing for her touch.

“Oh…Rafiq…

The touch of steel against her lips shocked Aurelia back to the present, back to the job at hand. Rafiq was gentle with his blade, but still, she tensed, knowing the wrong move, a mere slip could be very bad. Still, the interplay of his tongue, soft and warm and filling her slit, and the knife, cold steel and unforgiving, was a delightful contrast.

“Rafiq… fuck… yes…”

The kiss of the dagger against her clit drove her wild, writhing under his touch and his tongue. Trying not to squirm too much, lest she hurt herself on the blade. Fuck, but the danger made her wetter, hotter, burning for the pressure of a steel hard rod inside her. Perhaps the one in Yusef’s moving hand? Her eyes, heavy-lidded and dark in ecstasy, met and reflected Yusef’s leer, and she held his gaze as her climax pulsed through her. “Rafiq!”

Rafiq climbed atop her, kissing up her skin with lips still sticky with her orgasm. She drank hungrily once he brought them to her mouth, shooting Yusef one last glance before turning her attention on her client. Again, his knife traced faint white lines on her cheek, stinging slightly as he trailed over her cheekbones. Beneath him, her legs spread, wide enough to give Yusef a view of her dripping pussy, even if she couldn’t see him.

Yusef kept up a slow, steady rhythm on his cock as he watched the client lap at Aurelia’s cunt, mouth watering in memory of her taste. She looked good, spread like that and watching him watch her. Watching him as she moaned the ckient’s name, writhing beneath his mouth in a way that wasn’t feigned. The man must be pretty good with his mouth and that knife to get her off like that.

Later, he’d remind her he was better. I’m gonna big to have you, he mouthed. Still smelling of him. Then he licked his lips, imagine by her taste on them as the client worked his way up her body. He couldn’t see her eyes any more, but he could see her legs opening wide as her client hovered above her.

Rafiq caressed her mouth with the full blade, letting her taste herself on the steel before he ran his tongue over the body-warmed metal. “By the gods,” he declared, savoring her lips as well, “you are an elixir. A fraught of the heavens, capable of restoring life to the dead.” He rocked his hips, sliding his hardened meat against her slick mound. “I believe I am grown as hard as this blade.”

A gasp escaped him as her hands closed around his length, stroked by him as if testing his claim. The same skilled hands guided him, aligning him so he could enter her. The feel of her walls, slick and tight and parting around his length, made him gasp again. One hand gripped her shoulder, steadying him as he thrust into her with deliberate strokes. The other pressed a jolt into her hand. “Danger is a spice,” he husked, slowly dragging the blunt tip of his own blade between her full breasts. “Don’t you agree?”

“I believe I have grown as hard as this blade.”

“Have you?” Aurelia purred, still catching her breath from her orgasm. Eager hands caressed him, enjoying the feel of his body. Different from Yusef’s, exciting to explore. And still, making her hunger for her lover all the more. But the waiting, the building anticipation, was intoxicating, maddening. So she was thrilled to find him as hard as he claimed, and impatient to wait a moment longer to have him. Pulling him inside her with hands and thighs, hips bridging to meet his.

“Fuck, Rafiq, you are like a steel rod within me,” she rasped, voice breathy as he stroked into her. And then she hissed, sucking in a long breath as he teased her with the tip of a blade. Fuck, she’d really have to see if Yusef would do this with her as well. She hadn’t expected to crave it so much.

“Danger is a spice,” he husked, slowly dragging the blunt tip of his own blade between her full breasts. “Don’t you agree?”

“Oh, by Edana, yes,” Aurelia moaned, clenching tight around his cock as the blade traced the curve of her breasts. She pulled him in deeper, harder, the slick friction between them a divine contrast to the peril of raw steel. With her own blade, she traced random patterns on his back, digging in just a bit each time he drove into her far barrier. Paying the brief ache of penetration with the slight sting of metal. “Harder…” She gasped, implored, intentionally vague as to whether she meant his cock or his dagger or both.

“Harder...” the courtesan moaned and, at the moment, Rafiq didn’t care if it was genuine or feigned pleasure. He just thrust harder, drunk on the sweet friction gripping his meat and the salt taste of the sweat on her skin. He pressed the edge of his blade against her throat, pressing hard enough to construct her air a moment. Then he gasped in delight at the sting of her nails and her own blade raking down his back.

Still moving rhythmically within her, he nestled the blade into the valley between her breasts before slipping his arms beneath her to grip her shoulders. The extra leverage allowed him to fuck harder, each thrust burying his length completely in her. Each thrust also moved the dagger trapped between then, letting him feel smooth steel contrasting with her softness and the point of the blade digging into his chest. “Gods,” he groaned. H needed hr even deeper on him.

With a strain and a grunt he leaned back, using his grip on her shoulders to pull her up into a sitting position. Her weight pushed him deeper into her body as she settled on his lap, and he recovered his blade as he gripped her hip with a free hand. “Ride me,” he gasped, teasing the clot of her ass with naked steel.

Yusef’s eyes locked with Aurelua’s lust-heavy gaze. I want you to cum, he mouthed. Fuck, he wanted to cum. His cock was a burning iron rod in his fist, and it had been a trial to not just jerking when the client had pushed into her. But now? Now he wanted her to see him cum, watch his dick pulsing in his fist as she climaxed on her client. Use him to get yourself off.

Aurelia allowed herself just a moment’s glance at Yusef, a heartbeat of locked eyes and mutual yearning. He was still hard, still stroking his throbbing shaft, and making sure she could see it. Yeah, she saw it, and fuck she wanted it. Even with Rafiq thick inside her, she wanted Yusef. But even more, than she wanted Yusef mad with jealousy and lust, ready to fuck her senselessly until he proved his claim over her once more.

Turning her gaze back to Rafiq, she pushed him down, using her hand on his chest to balance herself while she built a rhythm. “Goddess,” she breathed, rolling her hips in another rhythmic dance. The realization inspired an idea, and the blade was still in her hand.

So, she turned her movements into a variation of the sword dance, letting his feeling the wind on his bare skin as she cut the air. Faster she moved, hands and hips, her moans mingled with the wet slap of flesh in flesh and the whistle on the wind, until she was an entire performance upon him. Soon enough she lost herself to her performance, writhing upon steel hard cock and flashing steel in her quick movements.

Her momentum built, driven by need as much as by duty, performing for Yusef and Rafiq both. Just as she reached the height of her dance, did she reach the peak of nirvana, trembling as she sat upright on his length, blood pulsing in her ears like the steady beat of a drum. She tried to remember her obligation, tried to remember what pleasures she owes this man, but delight stole her thoughts and worries, pulsing on him like liquid silk.

Rafiq gasped as Aurelia pushed him back slightly, eye wide as she began the sword dance while astride him. It wasn’t perfect, of course, not in the traditional sense a judge might use to determine a victor. But her sinuous movements wove a net of steel around his body, and what would have been footwork became a sensuous movement on his rigid cock. “Challenge... accepted...” he gasped out.

His own blade joined in, slowly at first and accelerating as she did. He moved with her in an erotic duel, touching her only where their bodies joined and he aches within her liquid heat. His blade and his hand skinned her flesh, not touching as desire and danger melded and merged. And then she cried out, her rhythm becoming something more primal as her hips rolled on him and her cunt pulsed in his aching meat.

Rafiq cried out as well, losing control as she clenched in him. The sound of his pleasure was a strangled cry as she rolled on him, milking his seed and his delight from his cock with every movement. His hands, still gripping his blade, rested on her hips. He made no effort to direct her movements, content to let her skilled touch draw out every aching money of his pleasure.

Yusef but down in his hand to stifle the cry of his own climax. The inalienable moments of Aurelia's erotic performance, followed by the sight of her release, had been too much. His cock pulsed in his scarred fist, thick ropes of cum spurting against the wall as he watched his lover take her pleasure in her client. He met her gaze as the last of his lust emptied, and he smiled hungrily and held up a hand sticky with his seed. Later, he mouthed, stuffing his half-hard meat back into his breeches. I’ll have you.

The rest of the evening was busy, but otherwise uneventful. Which was such a nice change of pace, given how badly things had turned in the last two ports. Perhaps their streak of bad luck had finally ended, and they all could go back to the highly profitable business Aurelia had once overseen? Or, perhaps, it was time to plan to retire. If she started saving now, perhaps she and Yusef could make a clean break in a year’s time. Then… well, that would be a while away, still. Too soon to imagine their life together.

Once the evening was over, their host sent them on their way with the agreed-upon sum, and even a decent tip. The ladies left as a group, lead by the ever-vigilant Faye. Aurelia and Yusef lingered at the back of the group. She serviced several men, and a handful of women, stealing glances at her lover whenever she could get away with it. And, considering how often she caught his direct gaze, he’d been watching her the entire time. By now, she leaned into him as they walked, still hungering for his touch, despite the clients she’d fucked this evening. Or, perhaps, because of them, because none still could compare to her lover? Though, she may have to admit that Rafiq came close.

They were nearly to the ship when an alleyway caught Aurelia’s attention, and gave her an idea. So she tugged on Yusef, pulling him into the darkened passage, before pushing him into one wall to take a hungry kiss from his lips. While her mouth occupied his awareness, her hands explored him, with a determined goal in mind. She knew he kept a dagger on him, in addition to his scimitar. A hidden blade, in case of emergencies. Once she found it, she placed it in his hands.

“Such a dark alleyway, don’t you think?” she whispered, body still pressed against his. “Seems like it could be a dangerous place for a woman all alone…”

He’d spent the evening watching Aurelia take one client and then another, drinking in her performances and aching for the feel and taste of her. He’d jerked off twice more while he’d watched, making sure she saw him as he did, but it wasn’t enough. Wasn’t anywhere near enough. So when she dragged him into a darkened alley, mouth and hands and body hungry on him, he was more than ready.

But then he blinked in surprise as she pressed the hilt of his dagger into his hand. Surprise that evaporated into lust as she spoke. “Such a dark alleyway, don’t you think?” she whispered, body still pressed against his. “Seems like it could be a dangerous place for a woman all alone…”

He grinned, then stole a lingering kiss as heat surged through his loins, hardening them even more. “Anything,” he agreed, voice soft on her lips. “Anything at all.”

Then he gripped her throat, slamming her roughly against the mud brick wall. The flat of the dagger pressed against her cheekbone, the point glinting just below her eye in the moonlight that penetrated the ally. “You scream,” he snarled, “and it’ll be the worse fit you. Understand?”

Teeth glinted in his predatory grin as she carefully nodded. “Good,” he husked, caressing her cheek with the dagger. “Saw you at the party, but the hired help don’t get a turn at the entertainment.” He moved the knife lower, letting her feel the razor edge whisper over her breast as he cut the silk of her bodice away. “But hell, you’ve had so much cock in you, one more won’t matter.”

Squeezing her throat slightly, he forced her head back against the bricks. His kiss was rough and violent, giving her no choice but to accept. The dagger, meanwhile, pressed against her skin as he used it to trace the curve of her waist. “This ain’t gonna be over soon,” hecwarned, grinding his meat against her. “But you play your cards right, you might even enjoy it.”

By Edana, the Yusef was hot. Taking charge of the situation, giving her exactly what she wanted under the guise of taking it from her.

“You scream,” he snarled, “and it’ll be the worse fit you. Understand?”

“You aren’t going to make me scream?” she breathed, turned on more than she believed possible, and hungering for her man. She would have thought herself too sore to enjoy his rough treatment, but the grip of rough fingers left her with a far greater ache. Memories of their first night returned, now with another layer of danger, and paradoxically, trust. Even with the menace in his eyes, she trusted him, and that aroused as much as the kiss of razor steel.

The bite of the blade against her body, cutting her clothes from her skin, was maddening. Even more maddening was how still she had to stay, barely breathing so she wouldn’t cut herself on the blade. It crystalized the danger, the excitement, and all she allowed herself was a deep shiver.

“What would you have me do?” She cooed, enjoying herself too much. “What did you want to do to me, while you wanted?” She rubbed herself against him, grinding against that steel hard cock, wanting it inside her already. “Take your turn with the whore. Take as long as you like…”

“Mouthy slut, aren’t you?” Yusef growled, fighting the urge to roughly fuck her against the wall then and there. Not that either of them would fail to enjoy that, mind. But he wanted to drag this game out. “Think you’re something special, don’t you?” He dragged the dagger up her bare body, enjoying the way it pressed hard enough to flatter her sleek skin as it moved.

Squeezing her throat once more, he held the point of the dagger before her eyes. “Think you’re clever, don’t you? Well, let me show you something.” He lowered the knife, letting her eyes follow as he rested the point between her breasts. “One thrust, and you’re done. So don’t get clever.”

His hips moved, grinding his steel-hard cock against her exposed slit as her juices soaked the cloth. Then he spun her around, pressing her bare breasts and belly against the rough mud brick of the alley as he twisted her arms behind her. “I’m going to fucking have you,” he growled, binding her wrists with silk from her costume. Then he grabbed a fistfull of her hair, dragging her head back so he could skim the arch of her throat with the razor edge of his dagger. “You’re mine, now.”

“Yours,” Aurelia exhaled, pledging herself to him, just as she played his game. Sincerity and performance, melding together until indistinguishable. The blade whispered over her skin, drawing a deep gasp of arousal from her lips. “All yours, she murmured again, so quiet she could hardly hear it over her own pounding heart.

“Use me… oh fuck, use me!” Aurelia begged, growing more desperate as her desire burned. Even under the threat of the blade, she craved him, grinding her ass and dripping slit against his cock. Fuck, she wanted him inside her. Needed him. “Fill this filthy slut with that thick cock. Make me take it. Make me take all of it.”

It was hard not squirm against her bondage, silk biting into her skin as she tried to escape. Her patience waned, her resolved weaken, and her hunger for him consumed her mind. “I want your cock inside me. Please… fuck me raw… use me for your pleasure. Make me all yours. Carve your name in my back. I don't care, I just want it."

“Yours,” she breathed. “All yours.”

Gods, but she was sexy when she begged. And when she made him beg as well, and... well,to be honest, Aurelia could make scrubbing the deck sexy. But right now?

“Use me… oh fuck, use me!” Aurelia begged, grinding her ass and dripping slit against his cock. “Fill this filthy slut with that thick cock. Make me take it. Make me take all of it.”

Yeah. Sexy as hell. “You’re a filthy lying cunt,” he growled in her ear, dragging her back from the wall by her hair to scrape the dagger’s edge over the curve of a breast. “Trying to talk your way out of getting fucked hard, aren’t you?” He pressed the flat of the blade against her nipple, compressing it against the steel. “Like you think I won’t just fuck you raw if you say the pretty words.”

Her hips moved, ass grinding against his cock. “I want your cock inside me,” she whimpered. “Please… fuck me raw… use me for your pleasure. Make me all yours. Carve your name in my back. I don't care, I just want it."

Twisting his hand in her hair, he pulled her away from he wall. “I will,” he growled, a playful threat in his voice. “Long And hard, until you can’t take it anymore.” He kicked the back of her knee just hard enough to make her leg buckle, then forced her down into the cobbled street. Shoving her forward, he pushed her across a broken barrel that lay in the alley. “And then I’ll use you more,” he added, his cock springing free as he let his trousers pool around his ankles.

Kicking her ankles apart to spread her open, he knelt behind his liver. “No one’s going to help you,” he threatened, running his hands over her ass, the pommel hard against her skin. The head of his cock brushed her thighs and rubbed against her dripping slit. “No one cares what happens to a gutter whore.”

Gripping her shoulder with his left hand, he drove the full length of his cock into her with a single thrust. As he did, he drew the point of his dagger over her skin. Not hard and not deep - a shirt, shallow scratch, enough that she’d feel the sting of steel as he filled her, and that she could see tiny droplets of blood fall into the wood and her bare arm.

“And you will always bear my mark, slut,” he whispered, his belly and chest pressing against her back as he leaned forward to lick the blood from her skin.

So hungry for Yusef’s touch, for his cock, climax pulsed Aurelia as soon as he stroked into her, alongside the caress of his dagger. A powerful climax, stealing her mind, and holding her capture to bliss. Slick, greedy muscles rippled over Yusef’s invading cock, rewarding him and demanding more.

“Mark me!” she gasped out, “Etch your claim into my skin!” Once she was able, she pushed back into Yusef’s strokes, meeting his aggression with her own desire. “Make me your slut…Claim this cunt for you cock.”

Her cries echoed in the tight confines of the alley, sharp and voracious. Rough gravel chafed her knees, scraping dirt and stones as each thrust drove her forward. The coarse wood of the barrel that held her up grazed her breasts and stomach, creaking as the pressure of her own counter thrusts displaced it. “Yours… Always yours… And now, everyone will know. Know I’m… yours…”

“Everyone... already knows..,” Yusef grunted, sighing as he pushed his neat against her slick lips and in, burying himself in the sultry heat of her silken cunt. He laid the dagger on herback, blade aligned with her spine and pointing towards her head, then gripped her wrists and pulled them back. “My mark’s on you, and in you.”

He pulled back, arching her body as he used her arms to drive himself into her liquid depths. “I watched you ply your trade,” he growled, taking her with long, deep strokes. “Watched you fuck a half dozen men and women.” His hips slammed into her ass, and he watched the bright blade of the dagger slide over her dark skin with each thrust. “None of them used you like this, did they?”

The alley echoed with the wet sounds of skin on skin, and of wood moving on stone, and the low animal grunts and gasps of pleasure they uttered. “Beg me, slut,” he demanded, jerking her body back into his. A thin trickle of crimson stained her back and the shining blade as the motion dug the point into her flesh. “Beg me to empty my cum into you. Beg me to treat you like the slut you are.”

“No… None… None like… you…” Aurelia gasped out the words, as harsh as his cock stabbing into her cunt. As harsh as the tip of the dagger, digging into her back with each vicious thrust. “None could… fuck me …like this…. None could fuck me… like you.”

No matter how hard Yusef used her, Aurelia wanted more. Needed more, more pain and pleasure and warmed steel and heated flesh. More steel hard cock, sheathed within her silken walls. They weren’t fifty feet from the ship, and Aurelia doubted she could walk that far, as rough as he used her. And still, she wanted more.

“Cum in me,” She whined, each stroke slamming into her cervix. Each stroke forcing her to clench tighter, clench aching muscles around his thick shaft. “By Edana, cum in me! Pump me full of your cum, like the filthy slut I am. Please… oh goddess, please cum in me… I want your cum in me! I want to walk through town with your cum dripping down my skin!”

She always made begging sound like demanding, with Yusef. Unable to completely relinquish that part of her self even with him. But there was no mistaking how much she wanted him, and wanted this. Not as she met his hips with her own, and bruised her own ass on his abs. “I want your cum inside me!”

How did she do that? Beg, and make it sound like a demand? Yusef didn’t care, not now. Not with Aurelia’s silken cunt gripping his cock tight enough to trap him in her. Right enough that she moved with him now, her whole body rolling across the barrel as he fucked into her. “Gonna... mine...” he grunted, finding it difficult to speak now. “Gonna... fill you..,”

“I want your cum inside me!” Aurianna begged. Demanded.

The dagger clattered to the ground of the last as he pulled her up, hungry for the feel of her body against his. “Mine,” he groaned, her blood salty in his tongue as he kissed her wounded shoulder. “Say it,” he demanded. He begged. He filled his hands with her breasts, his lips with the skin of her throat. Thighs flexed as he drive himself up into her. “Say... you’re... fuck! I... I’m...”

He roared her name as he climaxed, calluses hands flattening her breasts as he drew her back tight against his chest. The feel of her inner walls clenched around his dick, squeezing him as he emptied his seed into her drew ragged sounds of pleasure from him, grunts and groans that slowly subsided into hoarse gasps.

“Maybe,” he grinned, gently kissing the back of her neck, “maybe I should watch you work more often?”

Aurelia leaned into Yusef, awkward as it was with her hands tied behind her back, savoring the feel of his lips on her skin and his body against hers. His warmth and his touch and his love. Despite how much she loved his forceful game and fucking, pleasure that still had her trembling and weak-kneed, she needed this affection too, this tenderness. “Maybe… maybe if you are always going to be this hungry to reclaim me as yours.”

Yusef untied her, and she shook out aching arms, twisting to sit on the ground. It wasn’t comfortable, except for Yusef’s proximity, but her thighs and core muscles throbbed something fierce. So, she pulled him into more kisses, more closeness, “Of course, your price for fucking me that hard is that you have to carry me back to the ship.”

She could walk back to the ship –probably– but she really wanted his arms around her and his body against hers. It wasn’t as if she couldn’t protect herself, but it was nice to know she didn’t have to watch out for herself, all by herself. It was nice to have him watching her back.

She rested her head on his chest and yawned wide. “Who were you talking to, anyways? I probably should have warned you that I might have made some enemies here, as a teenager. I doubt any would recognize me now, but I still should have given you a heads up.”

Aurelia pulled him into a kiss that mingled hunger and tenderness in a delicious way. “Of course,” she whispered as her arms twined around his neck, “your price for fucking me that hard is that you have to carry me back to the ship.”

“As my Onyx Queen commands,” Yusef replied with a smile, returning the kiss. Awkwardly he dragged his pants back up over his hips and buckled his belt, trying to hold her as much as possible as he did. Then he draped his shirt over her naked body - since he’d destroyed her working outfit as they tucked - and grunted as he lifted her and stood. “I’m not sure, though,” he said as he staggered a little , “ that you left me n any condition to walk.” Another kiss, and his arms tightened around her body. “You’re a wildcat, even when I’ve tied you up.”

He staggered a little more as he made his way out of the alley, glad for the darkness. Not out of any sense of shame, but because walking through the port with a gorgeous naked woman in his arms - and she was clearly naked, despite the shirt draped over him - was a recipe for trouble.

Hell, it was a recipe for trouble at night as well. But at least there’d be no witnesses if he had to murder someone. Witnesses were always inconvenient, as you frequently had to murder them as well and then it escalated uncontrollably and ended with a burning city and a missing hat.

Aurelia yawned and rested her head against his bare chest. “Who were you talking to, anyways?”

“Hm? Some local noble.” He shifted his grip, and stepped over a pile of offal. “Why?”

She yawned again. “I probably should have warned you that I might have made some enemies here, as a teenager. I doubt any would recognize me now, but I still should have given you a heads up.”

“It’s never easy, is it? But, now that you mention it, he thought you looked familiar.” He shrugged. “He was kind of more interested in me, to tell the truth. Said I look like a portrait he has of Caliph Suleimon Harmah al-Udain.” Yusef frowned. “Who happens to be my... grandfather? Or great-grandfather? I don’t remember, really, because I try not to make a big deal about it even think too hard about my relation to the caliph the Veiled Whisper crushed.”

He shifted his grip again. “I didn’t catch his first name, either. He was Lord, uhm, url-Ifrit? No, thst’s Not right. Ul-Alfrayit.”

It shouldn’t have been easy to fall asleep in her position, not while Aurelia was practically naked and covered in blood and sweat and semen, but she came hard with Yusef, and her entire body begged for rest afterwards. Nothing sounded better now than curling up in Yusef’s arms and dozing off into a well-deserved rest. Eyes closed as he spoke of his evening, his rich tone soothing her until she could nearly sleep…

“I didn’t catch his first name, either. He was Lord, uhm, url-Ifrit? No, thst’s Not right. Ul-Alfrayit.”

She nearly threw herself out of his arms then, that name igniting a scorching rage within her. “ul-Alfrayit? Markesh ul-Alfrayit?” On her feet now, ignoring the ache in her depths and the wobbling of her legs, she grabbed Yusef’s blade off his waist, “I’ll kill that son of a bitch. Slowly, perhaps, until he begs for the sweet relief of death…”

She’d imagined this moment, dreamt of it for years. Of course, her dreams hardly looked like this, with her naked and wearing the pleasure of a dozen men on her skin. Nevermind, that didn’t matter. All that mattered now was the wrath she felt, wrath fed by the years of enslavement and the decade of broken trust and abandonment she still worked through to this day. Throwing his shirt on, She had to brace herself against the wall when a wave of exhausted dizziness came up, “You coming, or do I have to do this myself?”

The name sent Aurelia into a fit of rage, twisting and writhing until she escaped his arms and tore his scimitar from his belt. Then she staggered, leaning heavily against a wall as she fought for balance. “I’ll kill that son of a bitch,” she raged. “Slowly, perhaps, until he begs for the sweet relief of death…”

“You’re in no condition to murder anyone,” he countered. “Why don’t..”

“You coming,” She snarled, waving his sword drunkenly, “or do I have to do this myself?”

“Look,” he said, watching the blade carefully. She was drunk with hate, and might do something they’d both regret. “I’m all for helping you murder a son of a bitch. But...”. He stepped in close, catching her arm and twisting the hilt from her hand, “you’re in no condition to do it tonight.”

Her response was a snarl of frustrated fury, and a sluggish, drunken punch. “You’re just proving my point,” he told her, stepping back and catching her as she overbalanced and began to fall. “If you were up for murder, you’d have knocked me flat on my ass.”

She tried again, swearing incoherently and struggling feebly as he gathered her up in his arms and headed for the ship. It was awkward going at first, but soon enough her struggles subsided into sleepy profanity. By the time he mounted the gangplank, she was snoring gently in his arms.

“Damn,” Gwynn said, falling in beside him as he went past. “Looks like you two kept the party going.”

“Looks like we weren’t the only ones,” he replied.

Gwynn was wrapped in a robe, hair wild and skin damp, and she smelled of booze and sex. “Yep,” she grinned, holding up a bottle. “Just grabbing some refreshments before putting Kaarim’s endurance to the test.” She glanced at the blood that matted his shirt to Aurelia’s back. “”Do we have to go murder a bitch?”

“Probably,” Yusef replied. “She had a berserker fit when I mentioned that there was an ul-Alfrayit at the party. Do you...”. He caught the way her spine stiffened at the mention of the name. “Fuck. We’re about to fight a war with another noble house. Aren’t we?”

“Probably,” Gwynn added with a snicker, “unless you want to surprise her in the morning with a head. Though, I can’t say for sure she’d been happy with you for killing that bastard for her, or enraged that you denied her the vengeance she desired.” She took a tug on the bottle, and coughed into her closed mouth, before continuing, “Either way, I don’t see Aurelia letting us leave port while that bastard yet lives. I figure you’d understand her rage, at least, if you didn’t share it.”
~*~​
Dreams were dark, disjointed things for Aurelia that evening. That name had called back bitter memories and deep sense of betrayal. She awoke after just a few hours, with the rising sun. Sleep hadn’t dulled her desire for revenge, only sharpened her focus. Now, she could think clearly, could plan this out, carefully, instead rushing in. They’d been caught off guard, last time, and suffered a loss, and a terrible injury. No one on their crew had to die for her retribution. No one on their crew would suffer.

Nor would they rush to leave port. Qayjura could be profitable for a few days yet. A few days she could spend on fantasizing on all the ways she could kill Markesh, and plotting how she eventually would.

Sunlight spilled pink and orange over the ocean tides. “You’ve five sunrises left, Markesh,” she whispered into the sea breeze, “I do hope you make them count.”

Back
Top Bottom