Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of the Silken Siren (The Corsair and Xanaphia)

“You’re awake,” Yusef said, slipping into the cabin they shared. “As busy as last night was, I thought you’d sleep longer.” Balancing a tray and a jug in one arm, he joined her in the bed. “But I brought breakfast anyway, just in case.”

Breakfast was warm flatbreads and hummus, and dates, and shredded spiced chicken. The jug, when he filled a battered ceramic mug for her, proved to be apricot juice. “Eat up,” he encouraged, taking his own advice by tearing off a strip of bread and scoping up a dollop of hummus. “You’re going to need your strength.”

He chewed it down, the settled back and enjoyed the sight of her - hair touseled from sex and sleep, coffee skin aglow with the fires of dawn. “Gwynn filled me in last night on who exactly that Lord ul-Alfrayit was, and I really wish I’d known who he was at the time.”. He ate some chicken, and washed it down with a swallow of juice. “I could have sold him on the idea of a night with the familiar-looking sexy brunette he was eying last night, and made a present of him to you.”

Sipping his drink, he eyed her. Partly out of concern, mostly because she was well worth dying. “Do you have a plan, and if so do I need to talk you into a less insane version of the plan?”

“Right now, the plan to observe and scheme. Besides I don’t feel like rushing back out to sea yet. Let the crew make some money first, and take his head as a souveineer before we leave.”

Aurelia wrapped a bit of shredded chicken in flatbread, and dipped it into the hummus. Chewing thoughtfully, she thought back to last night, and how that would have been an easy way to get that bastard. Hell, maybe they could still use it.

“Ya know, he seemed to take a liking to you. Maybe we can take advantage of that? Get friendly with him, and together we can figure out the best way to get my revenge.”

~*~​

“Yusef!” Markesh called, waving him over to the table, “Come, drink with us. Play a hand or two.” Wood scraped against wood as men shifted their seats to make room. “This is the man I spoke of, with the talented whores.”

Markesh hadn’t changed much in the past decade, still visiting the same taverns, throwing his money away on gamblings with the same hardened men. So Aurelia wasn’t surprised to find him back here. And she was grateful Yusef agreed to her plan. Probably because he feared she’d come up with a riskier plan without his assistance, but she liked to think he wanted a part of her vengeance.

So she sat at the bar, dressed in desert robes that concealed all but her eyes, and watched Yusef join in the game of cards. Markesh didn’t remark on Yusef’s resemblance to the late Sultan, but he started talking about him nonetheless.

“Of course, the Caliph’s downfall was the Onyx Whore. If he’d only kept her in her place, you might hold the lands here, in ul-Aquan.” He motioned towards Yusef with his drink then. “After all, it her urging that lead the Caliph to take up arms against the demons. If he’d only submitted, he’d have kept most of his wealth, and a portion of his power. But she slithered onto his arm and into his bed, and whispered treason and suicide in his ear, only to leave him when the demons descended upon the palace.”

“Yusef!” Markesh called, waving him over to the table, “Come, drink with us. Play a hand or two.”

Yusef pushed through the crowded floor, which was suddenly less crowded now that he’d been called out by Lord ul-Alfrayit. “As my lord commands,” he said with an insouciant air of nick solemnity, touching his forehead and lips as he bowed. Wood scraped as he pulled up a stool and sat, negligently tossing a handful of gold coins down to serve as his pot.

“This is the man I spoke of,” Lord ul-Alfrayit declared, clapping him on the shoulder, “with the talented whores.”

“Not whores, my lord!” Yusef protested. “Courtesans and devotees of Edana, please!”

“And what is the difference?” rumbled a heavy-set, bearded man.

“A pouch of gold, instead of a scant handful of copper.” A roar of laughter drowned out his next words, but the dealer caught his gesture and slid six cards over to him.

“And worth every coin, I assure you,” Lord ul-Alfrayit added with a satisfied smile. “A pity the ones dressed as guards took their role so seriously, though. I would have paid a chest of silver for the chance to tame the dark-haired northern wench.”

“I’d have paid a chest of silver to see you try,” Yusef murmured, imagining Faye’s reaction to the proposition.

“Pfaugh,” grunted one of the men. A cunt’s a cunt, and no cunt’s worth so much.”

“What would you know?” chuckled another if the gamblers. “The only cunt you know is your own grip.”

“Aye,” theman laughed. “But she always satisfies me, and I don’t have to pay her!”

There was general laughter at that. “They say the Onyx Queen was worth in,” remarked the dealer. “They say the last Caliph,” here, everyone made a gesture to ward off misfortune, “paid a bride-price of a hundred slaves bearing their weight in rubies for her.”

“Of course, the Caliph’s downfall was the Onyx Whore,” Lord ul-Afrayit remarked, wine sloshing as he gestured at Yusef. “If he’d only kept her in her place, you might hold the lands here, in ul-Aquan.”

“Your people had lands under the last Caliph?” A man asked, as everyone made the warding gesture.

“Some,” Yusef said carefully. “My family... chose poorly.”

“After all,” Lord ul-Afrayit continued, “it washer urging that lead the Caliph to take up arms against the demons. If he’d only submitted, he’d have kept most of his wealth, and a portion of his power. But she slithered onto his arm and into his bed, and whispered treason and suicide in his ear, only to leave him when the demons descended upon the palace.”

Remembering his dreams, Yusef suppresses the urge to smash his teeth out. “Perhaps,” he said blandly. “But I’ve never seen a noble yield power gracefully. Perhaps he’d have done the same without her.” Tossing two cards and two coins into the pot, he drew two replacements from the dealer. “But history is dead and boring, my lord, dry and full of dust.” He smiled, and leaned a little closer. “And I’ve a dark-haired northern barbarian who is nether.”

Lord ul-Afrayit sipped his wine, then discarded a card and a coin. “Do tell.”

It wasn’t quite the way the con was supposed to go, but improvisation was sometimes called for. He thought quickly, remembering what Aurelia had told him about the man beside him. “Of course, she is willful and stubborn,” he added.

“A pity,” Lord ul-Afrayit remarked, leaning closer to catch Yusef’s words.

“Indeed. She requires... discipline.” It was all he could do not to burst out laughing, as he imagined Faye’s reaction if she heard this. “A firm and forceful hand, if you will, to teach her her place.”

Markesh laughed, loud, and the sound grated on Aurelia’s ears. She wasn’t close enough to hear all of their conversation, but she caught enough to get the gist of it. “You’ve piqued my interest, but is it going to cost me a chestful of silver? Afterall, I can always just beat my own slaves for free.”

“Is there one you would pay a chestful of silver for?” another man teased, laying out his two pair.

Markesh hummed wistfully, and laid down his hand, a random assortment without rhyme or reason. “The one who got away.

A few men at the table snickered. “The one you gave away, you mean.”

“Got away, gave away, makes little difference in the long run. I still wonder about her, from time to time. Wonder if she was really as good as I remembered, or if I was just a seventeen-year-old boy, satisfied with any woman willing to spread herself for me.”

Knuckles whitened over her goblet, and it was all Aurelia could do to stop herself from pulling a dagger and slitting his throat, here and now. Metal thudded against wood when she slammed it down, drawing the barkeep’s attention on her. “Another,” she growled, willing herself not to look at Markesh.

The pot was collected and the cards recovered, dealer shuffling with nimble fingers. Markesh leaned over to Yusef, “So, when can you arrange such a meeting with this willful northern barbarian?”

“Got away, gave away,” Lord ul-Afrayit sniggered, and the sound set Yusef’s teeth on edge, “makes little difference in the long run. I still wonder about her, from time to time. Wonder if she was really as good as I remembered, or if I was just a seventeen-year-old boy, satisfied with any woman willing to spread herself for me.”

Godsdamnit. Why had he chosen to be the voice of reason, this time? Right now, it would be so satisfying to carve a bloody new mouth into this smug bastard’s throat. But, no. He’d never hear the end of it from Aurelia, if he did that. She wanted to be the one to kill him, after all. So he covered his grimace with a gulp of his wine, and then realized he’d slammed the goblet down too hard.

“Wine too strong for you?” laughed one of the gamblers.

“Not at all,” Yusef laughed, tossing a few coins into the pot. “I was expressing my distaste for this stuff. Does the inkeep water it?”

“Yes,” agreed everyone at the table.

“I thought so,” Yusef snorted. “I like my wine the same way I like my women - strong and full-bodied.” He paused for effect. “And full of alcohol.”

There was more laughter, and a man with a scarred face raked in the pot. As the dealer shuffled, Lird ul-Afrayit leaned in. “So, when can you arrange such a meeting with this willful northern barbarian?”

“Why, whenever you wish my lord.” He gave the lord a conspiratorial sideways glance. “Tonight, even. I prefer to save her for my... discerning clients.”

“Wealthy clients, you mean,” jeered the scar-faces man.

“In my profession,” Yusef repliedcheerily, “I choose to see no difference between the two.”

“I think I will take you up on your offer, Yusef,” Markesh decided, slapping his hand on his back. “I need something to turn my luck around. Or someone to vent my frustrations upon, otherwise.” He paid up his tab, brushing by Aurelia as he handed the barkeep a sack of coins. Aurelia huddled away, holding her breath, as if that could give away her identity to him, and expose their whole scheme. But he walked away without a word. She made brief eye contact with Yusef, and waited a moment or so before following them out the tavern doors.

It almost didn’t feel real, and yet here she was, trailing behind Yusef and Markesh. How long had she dreamt of this moment, fantasized about turning her pain and rage back on him? Of reminding him about he gave her away, trading her devotion for a clean slate of debt.

“So, tell more about the northern barbarian. Do you rent her out often, or is she still… fresh to the demands of this life?”

Aurelia’s knuckles whitened over her dagger, and it took more willpower than she believed she possessed not to drag that bastard into the nearest alley. He’d gotten worse, since she’d known him. Or perhaps youth and sentimental feelings had made her blind to his vices. Either way, the world would be a better place once she got rid of him.

“Markesh!” an unexpected voice called, and she ducked into an alleyway to watch. A demon approached, tall and slender with dark purple skin and downward curved horns, and shook his hand, “What brings you out this way, this time of night?”

“Vaerys!” Markesh intoned, taking his hand in a vigorous shake, “Why I have been personally invited to sample the rarest and most unspoiled wares of the Silken Siren. Yusef here has offered me a spirited northern barbarian.”

“Hmm, Yusef? Have we met?” he asked, trying out on name on his serpentine tongue. He studied Yusef for much longer than Aurelia liked, and she was about a heartbeat away from bursting out and dragging her lover away. But the demon laughed, and shook Yusef’s hand vigorously. “I don’t believe so, in any case, but I am curious about this northern barbarian. It’s been a long time since I had such fare.”

Markesh shrugged, and glanced over at Yusef. “What do you think, Yusef? Can she accommodate a couple clients?”

“Hmm, Yusef? Have we met?”

Oh shit, Yusef thought, wracking his brain to try and place the demon before him. Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit! Had he robbed this demon’s household? Interferes with his plans? Stolen his slaves. Why did he look familiar?

“I don’t believe so,” Vaerys finally decided after an eternity, “in any case, but I am curious about this northern barbarian. It’s been a long time since I had such fare.”

Yusef’s heart kept into his throat. This was going from bad to worse.

Markesh shrugged, and glanced over at Yusef. “What do you think, Yusef? Can she accommodate a couple clients?”

“I, uhm, that is...”. Yusef licked lips gone suddenly dry. Fuck! A demon - a full-blooded demon! He could kill them all without breaking stride.

Laughing, the demon clapped him on the shoulder. “No need for such fear, Yusef. I won’t ruin her for you.” He smiled, revealing razor fangs. “Well, probably not.” The grin widened further. “Well, if I do, I’ll certainly reimburse you for the damages.”

Yusef laughed weakly, nodding his head. “Of course, my lord. Of course. But, uhm, she would be expensive to replace.” Fuck me, she’d murder me if she heard this. “Milk-skinned northerners are a rare commodity in this archipelago.”

Vaerys licked his lips, and purred. “And now I want her more. A hundred endubis, Yusef. And a thousand more if she is damaged beyond repair.” He eyed Markesh. “Will you join me, or take your turn thereafter?”

Disappointment showed on Markesh’s face. “I... had hoped to delight in her defiance, my lord. I fear such a thing would not happen, if you...”

“I see, yes,” the demon agreed. “Then together. For I will not accept second.” He looked at Yusef. “Is it agreed? A hundred from each of us, and a thousand more from each should she be ruined?”

Fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck fuck! “Of course, my lord.” How the hell was he going to get out of this?

Aurelia slipped out of the alley, making just the briefest eye contact with Yusef before turning, and sprinting the other way. Only a childhood spent roaming these streets could have prepared her for this moment, as she used every shortcut and hidden passage she could remember to beat the group to the ship.

She was gasping for breath once she thudded up the gangplank, and threw herself into her cabin. The door slammed behind her as she ripped off her clothes and fumbled into revealing garb. Thin, gauzy silk clung to her breasts and draped her hips, leaving her almost nude. But she paired it with a headdress and veil, covering her face, save her eyes. Then she pulled out her finest bottle of wine, long preserved for some special occasion. Pity she wasn’t going to be able to enjoy it.

She emerged from the cabin just long enough to see that Yusef hadn’t yet returned with their guests, and she threw herself down below deck. Senzang blinked twice as she pushed open his door, and cocked his head to one side. “Captain?”

“Poppy extract, do you have any?” she demanded.

“Some, yes,” he agreed, digging through his collection of vials. “Is someone injured?”

“No.” She turned to listen at the deck, but heard nothing yet.

One raised eyebrow met her gaze, but he didn’t give voice to his concerns. Instead, he held up a small bottle and asked, “How much do you need?”

“All of it.” With that, Aurelia unstopped the wine in her hand, and took a hefty swig. Senzang seemed taken aback, “I’ll reimburse you, double.”

With a shrug, he handed it over. “I’d ask why you need it, but I’m sure I don’t want to know.”

“Let’s just say if this goes well, we won’t have need of your skills.” She added the entire vial into the wine, and handed back the empty bottle, “Thank you.”

Indistinct voices sounded as she made her way back up to the deck, and she joined the group bearing a silver platter with two goblets filled with wine. “Master Yusef, I see you have returned with guests. May I offer you wine?” Aurelia was careful not to make eye contact with either man, playing the role of submissive servant in the hopes Markesh wouldn’t recognize her. While she could feel his gaze on her skin, it didn’t move into recognition, and he accepted one of the goblets from her.

“I am afflicted with a thirst,” Vaerys agreed, but declined the offered glass. Instead he circled around her, brushing against her body until he was behind her. The heat of his body grazed her skin, and he breathed deep against her throat, “Could I sample your taste, perhaps?”

“This one could serve as a delight foretaste to the main dish,” Markesh remarked, drinking deep of his wine. Good, it wouldn’t take too long for it to work on him, as much poppy extract as she added, but the demon was another story entirely.

Talons dragged up her bare skin, marring her dark skin in thin, purple lines. “Indeed. Shall she entertain us until you retrieve the northerner?”

Yusef watched Aurelia’s eyes as the demon pawed her. There was fear in that gaze, but also determination. Clearly, she was buying time. “Of course, my lord,” he said with a slight bow. “She is quite skilled. Many a man has paid richly to find paradise within her.”

“Paradishe,” Markesh echoed, tossing his goblet aside and taking the one Vaerys had declined. “Nishe li’l warm-up, yeah. Letsh ush lasht linger wif... wif th’, th’ brbaran.”

Vaerys leered, then slowly tore away the thin silk covering Aurelia’s breasts. “You remind me of someone,” he whispered, forked tongue caressing her throat as his fine-scaled hands cupped her dusky breasts. Talons teased her nipples. “Don’t worry, you’ll enjoy this.” A fang grazed her skin, drawing a tiny bead of blood. “I am quite skilled.”

Markesh said something incoherent in agreement, then sagged backwards on his cushions and began to snore. Vaerys laughed, then looked back at Yusef. “You’ll be paid for both of them,” he said, mistaking the reason for his hesitation. “But fetch the barbarian quickly.” His clawed hands roamed down Aurelia’s body to slowly tear away the silk about her hips. “I enjoy inflicting pain as well as pleasure.”

Bowing, Yusef left the cabin and closed the door. Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck! he thought as he raced for the stairs to the lower deck.

-*-

The forked tongue of the demon caressed her throat again, collecting the bright bead of blood. “Your taste reminds me of someone,” he murmured, parting the lips of her pussy with one finger and stroking within her. A talon scraped lightly over her clit, and he smiled at her shiver. “Several someone’s, in fact,” he added, sucking her juices from his fingertip.

With a contemptuous glance at the sleeping Markesh, he stepped back to let his eyes roam over the splendid nude figure of Aurelia. “The fool will miss all of the entertainment. But come...” he smiled, revealing his fangs once more. “Show me the skills that earn you a rich reward.”

Fear coursed like electricity through Aurelia's veins, and her every sensation was hyper focused. Vaerys' nearness, the heat of his body. Markesh's sleepy snores, his rhythm slowing as he slid deeper into sleep. Her own arousal, at odds with the knowledge the demon could kill her in an instant, burning hot between her thighs.

Forcing a smile on her lips, she turned to face the demon. "I will wring praise from your lips, as I work my own," she promised, trying to pretend the demon was any other client. Turning to the skills she'd long used to keep herself alive in the face of danger. Silken fingers traced his skin and worked under his clothes, drawing out the moment, and forcing herself to calm down.

Not too slow, however, recalling that demons where not known for their patience. One of her soft hands reached into his pant to stoke him, setting a deliberate pace that stood in opposition to her own racing heart. “Shall I take you to paradise?” she breathed, transforming fear into seduction. He grinned with a mouth full of needles, his teeth still stained with her blood, and terror gripped her heart in an icy vice. Still, she forced herself to return his smile, and moved to her knees. Once she was there, she pulled out his cock and added the tease of lips and breath.

His cock was strange, covered in fine layer of scales like the rest of him. Further, they seemed to ripple and shift in response to her touch, flashing red or black. She’d been with a few half demons, but all of them were near enough to human that it wasn’t big deal. Demons, full demons at least, usually had a private stock of slaves and concubines to feed their dark hungers.

“You certainly know how to draw out the moment of bliss,” he teased, and Aurelia didn’t miss the hint of menace in his voice. His fingers were gentle as they brushed through her hair, but his talons were sharp, scratching just hard enough for her to appreciate how sharp. Able to take a hint, Aurelia opened her mouth to take him between her lips. His deep sigh relaxed her, just a bit, and his threat echoed in her mind, encouraging her to take him deeper and deeper.

“Grab your gear,” Yusef ordered. “We have a problem.”

Faye looked up from the book she’d been reading by the light of an oil lamp, noted his expression, and marked her place with a spare dagger. “The Queen’s mark getting frisky, I assume? I figured you’d be able to...”

“No. There’s a demon.”

“Fuck!” Faye was on her feet, grabbing a padded jerkin and dragging it over her head. “How... do I want to know?”

“He knew Markesh,” Yusef explained, “and decided he wanted a little of the willful northern barbarian’ I was baitung him with.”

“Willful...”. Faye’s head popped though the neck of the jerkin. “Fuck me. I was the bait?”

“Yeah. It turns out he likes a bit of rough trade.” Yusef braced himself.

Faye laughed, then grabbed a breastplate. “If we live through this, I get to give him some rough trade myself. Before the Queen does him.”. She started buckling on the armor. “Go roust Esme and Delinda. I’m gonna need more backup.”

-*-

Vaerys’ talons stroked through Aurelia’s dark hair, holding her just tight enough to let her work his dick freely while dispelling any illusions that it was her choice whether she stopped. “That’s it,” he growled, rocking his hips forward and closing his eyes. “That’s... quite a mouth... you have...”. He growled again, thrusting gently against her lips.

Without warning he dragged her off his Vick, flinging her into the floor. As she started to rise he knelt before her, gripping her throat and holding her down. “I can taste your fear,” he leered, resting his cock against the wet lips of her slit. His thumb talon stroked the artery in her throat as he rocked his hips, sliding the scales length over her clit. “And your excitement - terror and lust mingled.”

Licking his lips, he shifted his hips and slowly pushed just his head into her. “The fear brings spice, does it not?” He slowly thrust deeper, letting her feel his scaled girth stretching her walls. “You will enjoy this, I promise you that,” he whispered, hot breath playing across her face as he filled her completely. His hand tightened, forcing her to struggle for breath. “Whether you want to, or not.”

-*-

Terror and grim resolution showed on the faces of Esmeralda and Delinda as they gathered on deck, staring at Faye. Yusef watched his second in command as well, ready to take her lead in this matter. They had a demon to kill, after all, and Faye was unexpectedly a Paladin. Or, at least, as close to one as he’d ever seen.

“Right,” Faye hissed, glancing at the captain’s cabin. “We’ve got two chances: slim, and none. And I want to go for slim.” She reached over her shoulder and drew the massive, unwieldy-looking sword she’d used in their escape from the arena. “So here’s what we’re gonna do. I’m gonna kick that door in and call the demon a motherfucker, and get him to come for me. When he does, you hit him from the left and right.”

Delinda drew her sword, and nodded once. Esme wiped sweaty palms on her trousers and drew her scimitar. “Y-yes, ma’am,” she stammered.

“And what about me?” Yusef asked.

“Summon up one of your djinn,” Faye decided, and have it do whatever it can to help.” She offered a flat, humorless grin. “Then, once it’s murdered us, try to die with dignity.”

Aurelia sucked in breath as his scaled cock grazed her slit. It wasn’t painful, but strange. Unnatural, and she wasn’t sure she liked it. Friction burned hot within her, pure sensation that was both agonizing and arousing.

What was painful was his grip on her throat. Each breath was a laborious, and none managed to fill her lungs. Terror rose up in her, terror she fought to control. If she panicked, she’d suffocate even faster. Surely he didn’t mean to kill her? Or perhaps he didn’t even care, more than willing to compensate Yusef for ruining her.

Vaerys laughed as she gripped his arm, her strength to match for his. It served as a reminder why humans served the demons, why they didn’t bother fighting back. Fighting back was pointless, amusing the demons more than challenging them. For his part, Vaerys cackled, and squeezed tighter each time he sheathed his length within her, setting a rhythm that used her body for his utmost pleasure. She clenched each time he cut off her air, and before long her stoic perseverance broke.

Straining, writhing against the demon, Vaerys just drove harder within her, his thrusts now bruising. One taloned hand dug into her hip, pricking spots of blood that dripped down his fingers. One last thrust slammed into her cervix, drawing a weak yelp of pain from her numb lips. Searing jets of his climax flooded her channel, and it was the last thing she felt before everything grew dark.

~*~

Fayette spared at glance to her left and right, making eye contact with Delinda and Esmeralda one last time before she burst in the door. Aurelia hadn’t made a sound for a moment or two, and, if she were still alive, she might not last much longer. Not alone with a demon.

The door erupted inward, somehow louder than the pounding of her heart. The demon leaned over Aurelia, her body limp and responsive as he pulled out of her.

“Oh my, what a treat. Are you going to resist me?” Vaerys purred, wiping his cock on a torn strip of silk. “I hope you can put up more of a fight than this one.

“Fuck you,” she snarled, gripping the hilt even tighter. Her swing was wild, and wide, and he dodged underneath it.

“That it the plan,” he taunted, swatting away her second strike. The back of his hand smacked into her cheek, whipping her head to the side. He followed up with a punch to the gut, but she managed to jump back, and he missed by inches.

He stepped over Aurelia’s body, but never wavered his gaze from hers. She’d never seen him before, but his crimson eyes were familiar, and brought back terrible memories. With another step back, she was out of the captains’ cabin, and Vaerys closed the distance. One claw closed on her wrist, razor talons screeching where they met metal, and he wrested her wrist. Pain shot through her arm, and it would have been so easy to twist her arm with him, let him disarm her, instead of breaking her bones. But she knew if she did, if she lost her weapon, the outcome would be far worse than broken bones.

So she smashed her forehead into his nose, and drove him back several steps. He landed against Aurelia’s desk with a dull thud, but still looked up at her with a grin on his face. “Oh, I am so going to enjoy hurting you.”

Fayette took another step back, finally fully on deck, and let an arrogant smile spread over her lips, “So am I.”

The demon exploded from within Aurelua’s cabin, moving faster than Yusef could follow. How Faye managed it was utterly beyond him, but she did. Her zweihander blurred, twisting and shifting as it rang like a bell on the demon’s talons. She gave ground with every parry, baiting the demon further into the deck. “I can smell something on you, woman,” Vaerys laughed.

“The pickled onions I had for lunch?” Faye grunted.

Vaerys laughed. “The mark of that bitch Afodesia.” He batted aside the blade and lunged in. “Will you taste like her, I wonder?”

Faye threw herself backwards, bounding eight feet with her jump. “It’ll take more than you to find out.”

“We’ll-“. The demon howled in pain as Esmerelda stepped in, hammering her scimitar into his side like an axe. The blow sent Vaerys staggering sideways, and then he howled in rage as Delinda ducked low and lunged, driving three inches of her blade just under his ribs. “You’re all going to die,” he snarled. “By slow inches.”

Shaking his head, Yusef finished his incantation. The air shimmered and thickened above the hexagram he’d sketched, forming into a humanoid whirlwind that regarded him with eyes like lightning. “The demon,” Yusef ordered. “Kill it.”

The djinn glanced toward Vaerys, observing the twin blades of black flame the demon was now wielding, and hesitated. Then, slowly, it nodded and bowed. Then it moved, hurtling like lightning towards the melee. More slowly, moving at mere human speed, Yusef drew his blade and gave chase.

-*-

“You’re not Paladins,” Vaerys jeered, batting aside Esmerelda’s second wild stroke and evading Delinda’s thrust at his calf.

“Never said we were,” Faye snarled, feinting high then trying to cut his ankles out from under him.

Vaerys kept over the swing, then drew a deep breath and exhaled as he landed. Dark flame and smoke belched out, forcing Faye back. “Oh, you have the War-Whore’s touch,” he laughed, spinning and slashing at Delinda. She fell back under his assault. “But it won’t be enough.” Then he staggered as the djinn hit him, lightning striking around him. Before he could recover, Yusef was on him.

It didn’t go as planned. A single party sheared through Yusef’s scimitar, sending the blade flyingin two pieces. “And an ordinary man?” laughed the demon. “You must be suicidal.”

Yusef drew his dagger as he fell back. “Kill him!”

Sneering, the demon lashed out. The djinn howled in agony as it’s essence was drawn into the black burning blade. “I think not,” he laughed. “Now die.” Then, with speed Yusef couldn’t believe, the demon stepped forward and kicked. Pain ripped through him as talons shredded his abdomen, and blood trailed him like the tail of a comet as he arched through the air.

He didn’t feel his impact on the deck.

This wasn’t good.

Both of their captains were out, hopefully just unconscious, but it wouldn’t matter if they couldn’t defeat the demon. If they weren’t dead yet, they would wish for it, should the demon come out victorious.

Goddess, she prayed, hoped, gripping her sword to brace against backhanded slash with his dominant weapon. The muscles in her arms and back bulged to withstand the strain. Vaerys tested her guard, not letting up, until Esme managed a solid strike to his shoulder.

The deadlock broke, and he stumbled forward several steps, until she could shove him back. Delinda capitalized on his imbalance, punching her rapier between his ribs. He twisted towards her, hacking into her side with his shadow blade. Her armor should have protected her, but the sword bit into her flank, and Faye recognized the way it pulsed to drain her life, and heal his injuries.

With an empowered roar, Fayette lifted her blade high, and brought it down hard on his arm. She met the resistance of his flesh, and, for a moment, feared she didn’t possess the strength to dislodge him.

Have faith; I have not abandoned you, My daughter.

Inspiration struck, and again, she raised up her blade, and swung it back down upon his arm. This time, she was rewarded with the slick swish of the blade slicing flesh, and the thud of his hand hitting the deck. His blade dissolved into shadow, and ichor spurted from the wound in thick jets. She had to duck under a retaliatory slash, but Esme struck, pining down his other blade, and giving her an opening. Fayette met his gaze once more, seeing a different pair of familiar crimson eyes, and drove her zweihander through his chest. Black blood sprayed as she ripped the weapon free, splattered her and Esme until Vaerys went down.

It wasn’t the damned traitor, but it felt good.

“Holy shit,” Esme managed, between heaving breaths. Sweat had matted her dark hair to her forehead, and finally Fayette was aware of the perspiration on her skin, chill under the ocean breeze. Esme’s gasping breathes turned into giddy, triumphant laughter, and despite herself, Fayette joined her. The scimitar and zweihander clattered to the deck and Esme threw her arms around Faye.

And, surprising herself, Faye didn’t push her away, but hugged her back. For the first time in many years, there was no skincrawling terror at the thought of being touched, no panic at the tickle of Esme’s breath on her cheek. The warmth of another body almost felt… nice. Still, she pulled away, remembering their injured companions.

“Go get Senzang, I’ll do what I can for them up here.”

Delinda was the closest, and she winced as she sat herself up. Thin rivulets of blood stained her armor and dripped onto the deck, but her injuries weren’t life threatening. “I think I’ll be okay.”

Concentrating, she whispered the word to the prayer of lay on hands, and tried not to be shocked as her fingers glowed golden. She touched the wound, and skin that had been to discolor and inflame healed. It didn’t close, not all the way, but the taint of hell would not linger.

"You’ll live,” she murmured to Delinda, wrapping the wound with bandage. “You’ll be exhausted for a few days, and will need extra sleep while you heal, but you’ll live.”

Delinda stared at her injured arm. Injured, but far less severely as it had been a moment ago. Injured, but not numb and shot with burning cold. “I thought you swore you weren’t a Paladin?”

“I’m not!” Fate snapped, but her stern expression cracked as Delinda looked meaningfully first at her arm, and then at the steaming demon corpse on the deck. “Really,” she laughed, “I’m not. I never completed my training. I’m not ordained.”

Grimly, Delinda pushed herself into her knees and then shakily rose. “Looks close enough to me.”

Senzang, meanwhile, was up on deck and kneeling by Yusuf. Faye made her way over, Delinda leaning on her for support. “How is he?”

“Concussed,” Senzang remarked, examining their captain’s pupils. “Maybe a few cracked ribs. What in the hells ha-“. He followed Esme’s gesture, and blanched at the sight of the steaming demonic corpse. “Oh. Hells. Help me get him into the Captain’s cabin.”

“You’ll need to check Aurelia while you’re there,” Faye said, gripping Yusef’s ankles. Esme squatted and took his shoulders. “The demon assaulted her.”

“What the fuck were you all up to?” the older man groaned.

The two women straightened, easily lifting Yusef’s limp form. “Long story.”

-*-

“She’s all right,” Senzang declared. “Physically, at least. Some bruising, but no lasting damage.” He sighed. “Someone should stay with them, until they wake up. Just in case.”

“I will,” Phaedra offered.

“Me too,” Itoku added.

“What about this guy?” Phaedra asked, pointing at Markesh. “Who’s he?”

“One of our clients,” Gwynn replied, shrugging. “I fucked him at the party, two nights ago. Nothing special, but rich. I guess...”

“Her Highness wants to skin him,” Faye filled in. “I don’t know the details, but...”

“But we tie him up, and gag him, and stash him in the hold until she’s ready.” Gwynn shrugged again. “Right. On it.”

“All right.” Faye rose and stretched. “Now, before any more fuckery breaks out, I’m going back to my cabin.” She glanced at her two trainees. “C’mon, Esme. Help me get Delinda tucked in.”

“I’m okay,” Delinda insisted, but winced as she tucked her injured arm in to exit the Captain’s door.

“We should double check,” Esme insisted, guiding her with a hand on her shoulder, “With demons, it’s possible more injuries lay under your armor.” They made it to her room, which was tight with the three of them inside. “Besides, do you really think you can remove your armor with one arm?”

Delinda allowed herself a little laugh, “Okay, fine.” She rolled her shoulders as Esme unlaced the back, and let the leather slid off her chest and fall onto the floor. Then she hesitated before removing the padding as well; Her back had healed, since her assault, but it was still a scarred reminder of what she’d lived through. Of what Had hadn’t lived through.

“It’s okay.” The words were expected, the sort nearly anyone on board would have said in the situation. What was unexpected was who said them, Fayette’s usually gruff tone softer, almost gentle. Fayette’s hands, rough with callouses, were gentle on her face, thumbs stroking her cheeks tenderly. Those hands slid down her throat, and eased the padding down off her body, until it joined her armor on the floor.

From behind, more sounds of armor coming off echoed in the tiny room, and soon Esme’s warm body pressed against her back. Delinda sighed, realizing how much she had missed the touch of another person. Still, she was aware of Faye, and worried about the paladin, given how distant she’d been to this all this time. “What, what are we doing?” The question was directed to Esme, but she maintained eye contact with Faye, who traced the bare curves of each woman with her eyes.

“We’re celebrating,” Esme whispered, her lips moist against Delinda’s ear. One of her hands slid up Delinda’s stomach and cupped a breast. Craning her neck, Delinda found Esme’s lips, and pulled her into a kiss.

“For now,” Fayette started, slowly unbucking her own armor, and watching with wide eyes, “I think I’d like to watch."

Esme leaned into the kiss, tasting Delinda’s eager lips and responding in kind. Once - long ago, it felt like - the idea of kissing another woman would have seemed alien to her. But that had been the least of the degradations Rudain had subjected her to for its amusement. The least and, she’d learne to her surprise, something she’d learned to enjoy.

When it had been her choice, that was.

Delinda’s tongue parted her lips and she gently sucked at it, allowing her hands to explore the slim woman’s body. Her skin was smooth and soft over hard muscle, muscle earned from dedicated exercise and sword practice, except for the ridge-lines of scars down her back and across her stomach.

“You’ve had a hard life too,” Delinda whispered, small hands tracing the marks branded into Esme’s body. “Harder than mine, I wager.”

“Demons,” Esme shuddered, remembering for an instant the delight they took in forcing her to enjoy her tortures. “They...”

Delinda silenced her with a kiss, her hands molding to her breasts then slipping lower. “Made you who you are,” she whispered, nipping a line of wet heat along her throat.

“The Goddess,” Faye said softly. “She... doesn’t protect us. She gives us the strength we need to survive. To protect others.”

Esme gasped as a wet tongue caressed a taut nipple. Her fingers combed through Delinda’s silken hair as the smaller woman gently tasted her. “What?”

“The Goddess,” Faye repeated. “For so long I... I blamed Her. Hated Her for not helping me.” She sighed. “But... that’s not how it works.”

Esme leaned back against the wall, breath coming in soft pants as Delinda knelt before her, lips tracing a slow path down her stomach. Her eyes were locked on Faye, who stood naked before her. Her lean body was crossed with scars, stripes and furrows and puckered knots. “What... what do you mean?”

Faye crosses the deck of the tiny cabin and caressed her face. “She gives us strength,” she whispered. “We protect each other, and everyone else.” She leaned in, breath warm on Esme’s face. “Together.”

Faye’s leg brushed Delinda’s back as she drew closer to Esme. From below, she watched them kiss, the contact cautious, light. Their lips brushed one another’s, opening slightly, just enough to taste one another. So Delinda continued her slow journey down Esme’s stomach, nipping at her skin before parting her lips to taste her dripping desire. Esme moaned, the sound muffled by Faye’s lips

Delinda was thoughtful, lightly caressing Faye’s thigh. Slowly, paying close attention to her reactions. When she sighed, and spread herself wider, Delinda grew bolder, tracing a dark artery up until she reached the point where Faye’s legs met. Her pulse thrummed under Delinda’s fingertips, a fervent rhythm and matched her own. Up and down her fingers trailed, her touch deepening as Faye gave silent consent.

One finger slid into Esme and her juices drooled past the knuckle. Delinde teased her further, wrapping her lips wround her erect clit and sucking gently. Still her other hand caressed Faye, her thumb brushing against her bare lips, not quite opening her yet.

“Tell me what you want,” Delinda sighed, licking Esme’s honey from her lips. “Either of you. Both of you. I want to hear it.

Faye tensed at the gentle contact of Delinda’s fingers with her skin, feeling her breath catch as memories flooded back. The Traitor has touched her like that, she remembered, hands balling into fists. Touched her like that before...

Before...

Drawing a deep breath and exhaling slowly, she forced herself to look down. Forced herself to see Delinda, to recognize who was touching her. Not the Traitor. Not the demons, or the slavers who’d purchased her. Delinda, who could understand what she’d suffered. And Esme, who understood it as well.

“Together,” she breathed, stealing a hesitant, inexpert kiss from Esme’s lips. Then she gasped as Delinda’s fingers, hardened from exercise and sword practice but still gentle, stroked over her clit. Esme gasped as well, then gasped again as Delinda’s mouth covered her mound, and Faye drank her soft cries greedily. Then she moaned against her lips, rocking her hips against Delinda’s hand.

“Tell me what you want,” Delinda sighed, licking Esme’s honey from her lips. “Either of you. Both of you. I want to hear it.”

“Goddess,” Esme sighed, then tangled her fingers in Faye’s shaggy hair and pulled her into a much more expert kiss. “You. Both of you.”

“I...” Faye gasped, one hand sliding over Esme’s bare flank, the other combing through Drlinda’s silken hair. “Both... both of you,” she echoed. “But, I, I don't know...” She tried to suppress a shudder as her mind betrayed her, reminding her of agony as skin tore as she screamed helplessly beneath a laughing demon. “I’ve never... I mean... voluntarily.”

Her voice fell to a frightened whisper. “I... don’t know... what... what to... to do.”

“Just tell me what feels good,” Delinda whispered, planting a featherlight kiss on her bare stomach. Two fingers worked in and out of Esme, her slick channel clenching in time with her throbbing need. Her other hand explored Faye more, tracing the opening of her slit until her desire coated that finger. Her tongue flicked out to tease Esme, circling her clit before wrapping her lips around it.

Above her. The kiss between Faye and Esme grew deeper, hungrier. Esme’s hands trailed gently down Faye’s neck and over her shoulders, a slow exploration of her body. Their foreheads touched as they parted, still braced against one another. Emse moaned, the sweet sounds of her pleasure encouraging Delinda. Faye’s voice was quieter, breathier, and Delinda half she’d misheard the solitary word that escaped her lips.

“More.”

Delinda glanced up, meeting Fay’s eyes, and caught the single nod she gave. One finger breached Faye’s entrance, slipping past smooth muscle into her liquid depths. Faye gasped, and Delinda gasped with her. “You feel so good, so wet. Do you like it?”

Faye didn’t answer for several heartbeats, but her breathing slowed, deepened. Finally, she nodded, “Yes, more…” Inch by inch, Delinda worked that finger into her, and brushed her thumb against her clit. She moved counterpoint to the motion in Esme, harder and faster, her slit making a moist sucking sound as Delinda drove into her.

Esme took another kiss, moaning her ecstasy into Faye’s mouth. Faye responded with her own cries, sharper and higher, and dug her nails into Esme’s ass. “I want to cum, together,” Esme begged, pulling Faye close now by her waist. Hands that had moved down her body moved up now, inching upwards towards the swell of her perky breasts. Their firm weight filled her hand, and she clenched around Delinda’s finger as Esme brushed the nipple.

Delinda let her finger slip from Faye’s sex, replacing the digit with her tongue. With her own sigh, she drank Faye’s desire, that firm, flexible muscle fitting within her tight channel. With a tender kiss, she delved deep, smearing Faye’s juices on her hip. Those same juices smeared her cheeks as she pulled away, turning slightly to lick Esme again. The she adrove a third finger into her, pumping in quick, swallow bursts that brushed against the erect bud of her lust. Her attention went back to Faye, circling her clit with a demanding tongue and then thrusting back into her silken heat.

Tongue and fingers moved together in both women, their cries synching up and echoing each other. “Close,” Esme rasped.

“So close,” Faye agreed, her fist tightening in Delinda’s hair. She actually pulled her closer, demanding more with needy body language. Delinda complied gladly, filling her cunt with tongue and running her tongue in a circle against her walls.

Both women came together in a sloppy kiss, lips and tongue and teeth. Esme broke first, her climax escaping as a shuddered gasp. Faye kissed down her cheek and jaw, barely reaching her throat before rapture consumed her as well. Her teeth locked onto Esme’s neck, biting down with the same strength that squeezed Delinda’s tongue. They clung to each other, together, bodies rigid and pleasure unrelenting as Delinda prolonged their climax.

Once she finally backed down, Esme fell back against one wall, and Faye followed her, leaning against her smooth, perspiring figure. Delinda lean back against the other wall, licking their desire from her lips and chin and fingers. “Damn, you both taste so good…”

Faye drew a deep, ragged breath, trying to catch her breath. She’d masturbated more than once, needing the release but too unwilling to let anyone close. It had been pleasant, but nothing like this. She breathed again and sighed, running a rough hand over Esme’s bare skin.

“[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Damn,” Delinda murmured, “you both taste so good…”. The prostitute - the swirdswoman - leaned against the opposite wall, licking her fingers like a cat with cream. She looked good, nd Faye felt a momentary and guilty stab of jealousy.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Do we?” she asked.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Oh, yes,” Delinda purred, deliberately sucking on a finger. “Like...”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]She didn’t finish the statement. Faye crosses the room, stomach churning with anxiety as she pushed the Delinda to the wall and kissed her. Her lips were drenched with their juices still, and Faye felt herself clench with renewing desire. “You’re right,” she remarked. “We do.” Half turning, she winked at Esme. “Come tell me what you think.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Esme strolled across the narrow cabin, swaying hips and shoulders in a deliberate display. Her finger lifted Delinda’s chin, and she traced her lips with a pink tongue before kissing her. Faye bit her lip in ativipation.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Delicious,” Esme agreed. “But I think we need to taste her, too.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Faye swallowed, nervous and excited. “All... all right.” She watched Esme slowly sink to her knees, exploring Delinda’s golden body with lips and tongue and hands. Hesitantly Faye imitated her, tasting Delinda. Her tongue circled a stiff nipple, rewarding her with a sigh of delight.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Esme’s tongue explored Delinda’s Landis, collecting her juices. “Delicious.” She gave Faye a crooked grin. “Come tell me what you think.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Faye leaned in, one arm wrapped around Delinda’s thigh. Her tongue dragged forcefully over Delinda’s lips, drawing a ragged gasp from her. “Gently,” Esme suggested, tracing Faye’s mouth with her tongue and smiling at the mercenary’s shuddering sigh. “Like that.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Faye tried again, using just the tip to explore the slick folds before her. This time, she was rewarded with a low, soft moan. Then Esme kissed her, her tongue filling her mouth before caressing Delinda’s slick flesh.[/BGCOLOR]

Delinda stiffened for just a moment, as both women took to touching and kissing her. It had been easy to give pleasure, because she had a measure of control, then. They tore down her defenses with bliss, soft tongues and gentle fingers exploring and tasting her. Leaning against the cabin wall, Delinda allowed herself to relax, to give into the building arousal that consumed her thighs.

“Goddess yes, fuck me with your tongue,” she moaned, begged, spreading herself wide to take the flexible muscle inside her. Esme’s tongue filled her with a delicious pressure, no aggression in her attention, but hunger. Delinda’s fingers threaded through her hair, resisting the urge to tug as her bliss ramped up.

Faye grabbed over her her legs, and urged it over her strong shoulder, opening Delinda even wider to both women. Calloused fingers dug into her ass, keeping her upright and steady, even as Esme’s skilled ministrations left her weak kneed. One hand braced against a cabin wall, reaching for a hand hold that wasn’t there.

Esme pulled away with a gasping breath, glistening juices running down her chin. There was no reprieve for Delinda, however, as Faye darted in to take her place, her eager tongue savoring Delinda’s trembling walls. Anticipation coiled tight in her depths, and everything else fell away. “Yes, right there! That’s… Goddess, that feels so good. Don’t… don’t stop… Goddess!!!”

Allowing herself to fall, she joined the others on the cabin floor, still shuddering and sensitive. “Damn, I really needed that…”

“I think we all did,” Esmeralda laughed, slipping an arm around Delinda’s shoulder. Her other arm slid around Fayette’s waist, and a small stab of pain shot through her as she felt the hard body pull away. It eased as Faye relented, gingerly leaning in against her.

“I’m... sorry,” Faye mumbled, meeting Esmerelda’s eyes before glancing away. “It’s... hard, you know? And I... I... like, you. Both of you. But... it’s hard, still. Being... close.”

Delinda nodded. “Yeah. It is.”

“Yeah,” Esme agreed. Then, after a moment, she looked at Delinda. “But, uhm, you were a, uh..,”

“Whore?” Delinda shrugged. “After I joined the Captain, we... I got to be, well, in control. It’s easier, you know. When you get to choose.”

“Makes sense.” Faye was still staring at the cabin wall. “But, tonight? Tonight was my first time... in control.”

“Damn.” Esme stroked her short hair. “Hell. Even in the Evening Star’s court, I got some choices. Sometimes.”

“Yeah, well...”. Faye grimaced. Then, drawing a deep breath, she looked back at Esmeralda and licked her lips. Then her fingers tangled in her hair as she pressed into her, kissing her hard. “What if I’m not giving you a choice?” she breathed as she pushed her back into the floor.

Esmeralda gasped as Faye straddled her hips. “Well,” she husked our, gripping Faye’s shoulders as the mercenary leaned in for another kiss, “I’m going to make you work for it.” A hungry mouth and slippery tongue silenced her for a moment. “I was taught to fight hard, after all.”

“Were you?” Faye laughed, slowly running her hand over her body. She glanced back at Delinda, and grinned. “Get over here. We need to put her in her place.”

Delinda sidled up beside Faye and Esmeralda , enjoying the soft heat of their bodies against hers. One hand trailed down Faye’s spine, and the other pinned one of Esme’s hands down. Faye hardly released her from the kiss before Delinda darted in to kiss her as well, tongue probing deep. Saliva bridged their lips when she pulled away, turning to capture Faye in a kiss as well. That one was more tentative, more cautious, letting Faye set the pace. Esmeralda ground against both of them, but they held her down.

“Since you’re deciding,” Delinda breathed, nipping gently at Faye’s throat, “what should we do to her?”

“I…” Faye started, but her words were interrupted by a soft moan, “I’m not sure.”

Delinda walked her fingers down Faye’s spine, and over the curve of her ass, “Well, we can take her together, both of us eating her out while she eats one of us out?” Esme moaned, grinding sopping lips against Faye’s thigh.

“Please…”

“Or…” Delinda sat up now, holding up one hand. Digging through her belongings, she pulled out a thick phallus, with bumps and ridges along the shaft, and a leather harness that it could be placed in. “Or you can fuck her like the filthy slut she is.”

Esme gasped out loud, “Oh Goddess, please…”

“No one asked you,” Delinda cooed, and straddled her face. “Now, if you want us to pleasure you, you better get busy.”

“Or..?” Fayette asked, curiosity warring with arousal. Delinda’s first idea sounded hot as fucking hell, but she was a professional. She was probably full of hot as fucking hell ideas.

“[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Or,” Delinda continued, producing a black leather object, “you can fuck her like the filthy slut she is.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Esme gasped out loud, “Oh Goddess, please…”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“No one asked you,” Delinda cooed, and straddled her face. “Now, if you want us to pleasure you, you better get busy.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Fayette took the black leather thing and examined it skeptically. “What... is this thing?” she asked, turning it over. “Some sort of flail?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Delinda looked confused, then giggled. “No, although I can get one out if you want.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“What... is it, then?” Faye turned it over again, trying to figure it out. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Smiling and shaking her head, Delinda stood up. “Here. Let me show you. But tell me if it bothers you.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Bothers me? What..?” Then she gasped as Delinda stroked it over her slick lips, and gasped again as she used her fingers to open her.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“First, it goes in like this...”[/BGCOLOR]. [BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Faye gasped, eyes wide and gripping the bulkhead as the black leather shape slowly stretched her inner walls. She clenched around it, whimpering softly, breath coming in shallow pants. Delinda stopped and looked up, concerned. “Are you all right?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Yuh... yuh..,” Faye trued, then nodded vigorously.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Good.” Delinda fastened the straps around thighs and hips, leaving some eight inches of stiff black leather protruding. “Now,” she smiled, I think you probably know wat to do.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]As Delinda straddled Esme’s face once more, Fayette carefully knelt between Esme’s thighs. “Gods,” she groaned, feeling the unyielding rod tight within her. She tried to imitate Delinda’s confident actions, opening Esme’s slit and slowly pushing the dildo into her. She wasn’t sure what felt better - the muffled gasping sound Esme made into Delinda, or the woman’s legs gripping her hip.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“That’s it,” Delinda purred. “Let me see you fuck her.”[/BGCOLOR]

Back
Top Bottom