Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of the Silken Siren (The Corsair and Xanaphia)

Finally, she pulled away just enough to meet his gaze. “That’s why we need to do this together. We’re better together, stronger together. If there is a way to overcome Rudain, it’s together.”

Yusef nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. It’ll have to be together, won’t it?” He managed a laugh. “Course, based on our performance against the last demon? The way to overcome Rudain is probably to turn Fayette loose on it.”

“Now come on,” Aurelia insisted, pulling Yusef out of the large room and into a smaller pathway to one side.

“What? More planning?” He let Aurelia lead him into the side tunnel. “I thought the plan was unbridled chaos, not...”

“The last sex I had was with a demon,” she interrupted. “I am going to need you to rake care of that, and me, before sundown.”

In response he pulled her back and then pushed, pinning her between his chest and the rough brick of the tunnel. “I can manage that,” he smiled, slowly lowering his face towards hers. His lips stopped short of her mouth, letting her feel the warmth of his breath. “Tell me how much you want me,” he whispered, tracing her hips with his fingers.

-*-

Nishi staggered a little under Esme’s friendly slap on his back. “I had suspected that,” he replied, keeping his gaze locked on Faye’s eyes. “But, I pride myself on being a gentleman.”

Delinda snorted in amusement.

“A gentleman, I say, for all that my word is doubted,” he continued, putting on an act of long-suffering patience. “And a gentleman never presumes consent.” He smiled softly, watching Faye’s expression. “I need you to tell me. Please?”

Faye stiffened, biting her lip. Her eyes roamed from Esme to Delinda and back to Nishi. “I... uh...”. Her back and neck tensed, and her jaw worked as if the words were trapped in her throat. “I want... uhm...”.

Desperately she looked at the other two women, both of whom looked back with support and affection. Fuck. Why couldn’t she say it? They could. They could, and they’d been used as badly as she had.

“I... want... you,” she got out, slowly. As she struggled with the words she felt her cheeks lush, and resolved to murder everyone if anyone said anything. “To... to... fuck... me...”

Nishi smiled. “Oh, no,” he breathed, stepping close and caressing her cheek. “Nothing so crude, Fayette. I shall lay you upon the arms of Edana and...YIPE!”

The sudden change happened because Faye had grabbed him and flung him over one shoulder. “Or you could just get that dick in me,” she growled, looking around.

“That way,” Esme laughed, pointing towards a tunnel. “There’s a storeroom of some sort there.”

“Good.” Faye started towards it. “Or should I ask for consent first, Nishi?”

“You may assume it,” he replied, his voice wafting up from around her belt.

Aurelia released a gasp as Yusef pushed her into the wall, excitement and adrenaline pumping in her blood. Yusef built the anticipation between them, teasing her with his nearness as he stopped just short of the kiss.

“Tell me how much you want me,” he whispered, tracing her hips with his fingers.

“No,” she murmured, in a sultry timbre. Before Yusef could process her objection, she forced him back, slamming him into the wall behind him with an aggression born of hunger. A hunger for her man, a hunger for revenge, a hunger for long delayed justice.

Air burst from his lungs with the force of the impact, and Aurelia pounced on him. Her mouth crushed his, and her teeth tugged on his bottom lips, demanding entrance. Her breasts flattened into his broad chest, and her leg slid between his. “No Yusef, I’d rather show you how badly I want you. How very madly I want you inside me.” Yanking his shirt over his head, her nails raked white lines over his bronze skin. She kissed him again, probing his mouth deeply with her tongue.

Delinda pushed open the door to the storeroom, and stood to one side so Faye could carry Nishi inside. Despite her earlier words, she didn’t throw him on the ground to fuck, but let him down easy, hands around his waist as his feet found the floor. And still around his waist as he stood tall.

She’d been quite sure of what she wanted, when this was all talk. But now that they were here, in this room, her nerve left her. Last time, she had Delinda and Esme’s experience to guide her. They were still near, watching the door, but this was something she was going to have to do herself.

She leaning in closer to Nishi, close enough their bodies touched. “How… how do we start?”

“I want so badly to taste you,” Nishi husked, his deep voice like velvet in her ears. His breath tickled her face, and his hands were light on her waist. His lips brushed her, his tongue hot and moist and beseeching entrance to her mouth. Her hands tighted on his back, pulling her closer as their mouths joined.

“To slake my thirst within the fountain of your desire. To worship you, as you deserve.” His hands worked open her belt, and he went to his knees as her breeches slid down. A cool breeze over bare skin made her shudder, shaking now as anticipation and apprehension mingled.

He urged her back, gently, and she leaned over a canvas covered crate, wood creaking as she shifted her weight. Strong hands traced her legs, from calf to thigh, and Nishi breathed deep her scent. “Will you grant me entrance, my goddess?”

“Yeah,” She breathed, spreading herself so her knees rested on his shoulders.

Yusef rocked his hips, grinding the iron length of his shaft against her thigh. “Show me, then,” he demanded, dragging at her shirt with both hands. His nails scraped the dark skin of her back as he pulled upwards, and he sucked greedily at her tongue before thrusting his own deep into the heat of her mouth. “Show me how much you want me.”

She released him one arm at a time, hands desperately returning to his body as she shrugged out of her sleeves. Her head rolled back, arching her throat as he tossed the shirt aside. His hungry mouth feasted on her. “Show me,” he breathed, teeth leaving stinging red marks. “Show me how much you want me.”

Fingers tore at her belt, dragged her trousers over the curve of her hips. “Down me how much you want me stretching you, throbbing inside you.” He shoved them down her thighs, growling in frustration as they tangled eteeen them. “Show me how much you want me hard and deep in you.”

-*-

Nishi traced Faye’s lips with his tongue, and frowned slightly at the way she shivered in response. There was lust and desire there, yes. But also fear - the way her knuckles went white as she gripped the crate was a dead giveaway. It was also an utterly undesirable turn of events.

“Easy,” he breathed, stroking her thigh. “I am here for you, for your pleasure and with your permission. You are safe, my goddess.” Partly because she could break him in half. But there were scars, here in this most sensitive of areas. Scars that spoke to the experiences that provoked the fear.

“I... I know...” Faye breathed. “I just... I need a minute.”

Nishi smiled. “Then take it. For I planned to give you hours...”

The stone was cold and rough on Aurelia’s bare back, but Yusef was hot against her. And his words were even hotter. “Fuck, Yusef, I want you inside me.” Nails dug into his back as she pulled him close, breasts flattening into his firm chest. Kissing made kicking off her boots a challenge, but disentangling from him was unthinkable right now.

Or was it?

With her boots off, her pants fell free of her legs. She pushed Yusef back once more, and leaned against the chill stone wall with a shocked gasp. Locking eyes with Yusef, her hands slid down her nude figure, over the flat planes of her stomach and between her thighs. Two fingers spread open her dripping lips, and a third breached her entrance and drove past the resistance of flesh. She made a show of fingering herself before her lover, legs spread so he watch watch glistening digits disappear within her, and the moment he licked his lips, she pulled out.

“This is how bad I want you. This is how wet you make me,” she offered, waving a slick finger before his face. Allowing him to breath in the scent of her desire, before that finger tips traced his lips. Once he opened his mouth to taste her, her free hand trailed down, and found his cock. Stroking him through his breeches, while he sucked on her finger, and then working open his pants as she sucked her flavor form his tongue.

“I want to be wrapped around you. Arms wrapped around your shoulders, thighs wrapped around your waist, and cunt wrapped around your hard, thick, throbbing cock.”

A haggered breath tore from Faye’s lungs, as she fought against her own instincts in the moment. The heat of Nishi’s breath on her slit was pleasant, and even exciting, but the scars that remained went far deeper than her skin.

It took another deep breath to root herself in the present, to shut out the memories that lay buried in her psyche. When he kissed her thigh, she didn’t feel the bite of fangs. When he caressed her skin, she didn’t feel the sting of claws. And so, little by little, her guard fell, and her legs spread further.

Another gasp escaped her lips, as Nishi’s tongue traced the length of her labia. A pleasured gasp, this time, melting into a long, sustained whimper when he circled her clit.

“May I enter you?” he breathed, tongue lapped at her lips once more.

Nodding, she exhaled a “yes,” and gasped again as his tongue slid into her.

“Damn,” Esme breathed, watching Faye’s hips tilt and arch as Nishi’s tongue explored her. “Fuck, that looks hot.”

“It does,” Delinda grinned. “And I know exactly how hot it is.”

Esme regarded her. “You mean you and he...”

She smiled. “He could make a stone statue cum with his tongue, Esme. But.., I think Faye might need a little help relaxing.”

“What?” She watched as Faye’s head rolled back, a low sound of pleasure escaping her lips. “Looks like she’s got it under control.”

“Yes, she does.” Delinda smiled, then took a seat next to Faye. “That’s the problem.” Slim fingers unlaced Faye’s bodice, opening the cloth and baring her skin. “I don’t want to see you controlled,” she breathed.

“...huh?” Faye replied, glassy-eyed with desire. Her fingers tightened in Nishi’s hair. “Wh-What?”

Delinda’s lips found hers, their tongues lazily exploding one another. “I want,” she whispered, cupping one of Faye’s small breasts, “to see you wild.”

-*-

Gods, she tasted good on her finger. Felt good, with her hand wrapped around his aching shaft. Aching, because the show she’d put on had nearly made him climax. “Fuck, I want you,” he growled, hands gripping her sleek, strong thighs. “Want you wrapped around me. Want you gripping me while I’m deep in you.”

He gripped her hips, lifting her with a little grunt. Her ass pinned his hands to the wall as he positioned her, his cock leaving a thin trail of precum on her skin as he slid against the slick lips of her cunt. “I’m going to fuck you,” he breathed, teeth sharp on her dusky throat. His shaft slid over her clit as his back and arm muscles worked to position her. “I’m going to fuck you hard and deep, and I’m going to fill you with my cum.”

His nails bit into her skin as he tried to find the right angle. “I’m going to see how many ways I can fuck you before nightfall.” His lips found hers, teeth scraping at her tongue. “You’re going to battle aching from my dick, with my seed still hot in you - FUCK!” His eyes nearly rolled back as his cock finally slid into her and, and his hoarse cry of triumph echoed along the corridor.

“This how you wanted it?” he growled, kissing her fiercely as gravity forced his length into her. “This deep enough?”

Faye gasped as Delinda’s finger caressed her breasts, gasped again as Nishi’s tongue caressed her clit. A third gasp was swallowed up by Esme’s lips, her slippery tongue probing deeply. Now three sets of hands explored her, undressed her, trailing lines of fire against bare skin and setting her desire aflame. Pleasure bled into pleasure, rapturous and chaotic and nearly overwhelming.

Delinda’s breath was hot on her breast, and then slick and sultry over her erect nipples. Gentle sucking urged them to throb and ache in the most delightful way, counterpoint to Nishi’s attention to her clit. Now one hand brushed through Delinda’s hair, while the other gripped Nishi’s.

Esme’s lips left her, and traveled lower, teasing her neck with the heat of her nearness. Despite herself, despite the instinct that told her to protect herself, she arched her neck for Esme, and moaned out as her lips grazed the scars there. She tensed, but not the way she would have expected. She went rigid, but not from terror or relieved memories. This time, bliss seaized her, ecstasy flooding her vein and her thighs. Her orgasmic cry echoed in the small room, vibration on the same frequency as her release.

For several heartbeats, she lay there, trembling and sighing and shuddering. Her lovers offered no respite from her nirvana, from filling her quivering cunt with a strong, flexible tongue, to taunting her tits with teeth. Eventually, Esme relented, only to capture her mouth in a hungry kiss, devouring her moans. Once she released her, Nishi sat up, his lips and chin smeared with the proof of her pleasure and a satisfied smile spread over his face. He started to ask a question, but Faye didn’t hear it over the blood pounding in her ears. Didn’t care to hear it, opting instead to drag him up the length of her body and drink her lust form his lips.

“I want you inside me. Now.”

“You’re going to battle aching from my dick, with my seed still hot in you.”

”Wouldn’t,” Aurelia started, only to be cut off at a sharp, high cry. “Wouldn’t be the first time… Might –oh fuck, yes– might even be… a good luck charm.”

“This how you wanted it?” he growled, kissing her fiercely as gravity forced his length into her. “This deep enough?”

“I want it Yusef; I want you. Your scent, clinging to my skin. Your claim, visible on my skin. Your love, hot inside my body.” His lips cut off her praise, her breathy prayer of desire and devotion.

Arms wrapped tight around his broad shoulders, she moved on him. Rode him, pulling his body closer, and pulling in his cock, until she completely sheated him. Greedy muscles grasped him, needy for the pleasure of his pressure within her.

Her movement rubbed her bare breasts against his chest, until her body molded to his in their hungering kiss. Every point of contact between them was electric, from the sting of her nails digging into his shoulders, to bite of his teeth on her throat, to grip of her thighs clinging to his hips to the friction of his cock forcing her open to him. “You feel so good, so fucking good!” she cried, meeting his motions with her own, taking his full length with each thrust. “I want you… I need you… don’t… don’t stop... please…”

Nishi leaned into the kiss, letting his weight rest against the hard planes and curves of Faye’s body. His mouth opened, allowing his tongue to be drawn into her mouth, offering her the savor of her own lust. “I want you inside me,” she husked, nails gripping his back as her legs parted for him. “Now.”

“But I was inside you,” he smiled playfully, tugging at her lower lip with his teeth. “You could taste the proof of it on...”

“Maybe you should stop fucking around and fuck her,” Esme interrupted, gripping his iron-hard shaft. “Because I want to taste you in her.”

“Would you like that?” Delinda breathed, cupping one of Faye’s small breasts and nibbling at her throat. Faye made an inarticulate sound of assent, prompted both by the words and by the way Nishi’s shaft slid against her mound.

“Open to me,” Nishi breathed against her lips as Esme teased her clit with his head. “Allow me entry.”

Delinda’s hand left Faye’s breast, sliding over her stomach and lower. “Like this?” She purred, spreading Faye’s lips with her fingers. “Do you want to be open to him like this?” Faye nodded blindly, whimpering with desire. And then she gasped as Esme positioned Nishi’s head against her.

“Say the word,” Nishi declared, holding himself rigid and barely inside her. “Say the word, and I will fill you with delight.”

-*-

“You feel... so... so fucking good... on me...” Yusef gasped, his words filling the silences between her broken declarations. He leaned into her, molding her body tighter to his, flattening her breasts against his chest and filling his hands with the firm muscle of her ass. “So... so... fucking... good...”

His hips jerked rhythmically, drawing bing his length deep into her with each eager thrust. His lips found hers, his tongue demanding entry to her mouth, plundering her heat with a desperate intensity. His teeth scraped over her tongue as she responded in kind, and he moaned as he drank from her.

“I’m... I’m fucking... close...” he gasped, driving his cock into her. She gasped involuntarily as his weight drove her against the wall. “Cum for me,” he growled. “Draw my pleasure from me.”

Despite Yusef’s words –and the electricity that coursed through her veins– Aurelia didn’t want to cum. Not because she’d want the release, because she absolutely did. But because, If she did, he would as well, and then they’d stop. She didn’t want to leave this moment, filled with his love and desire.

So she clung tighter to him, legs trapping him deep within her. Rough-hewn stone scrapped her back as each of Yusef’s thrusts moved her entire body. He didn’t waver, didn’t stop, and his momentum threatened the last bit of control she possessed. And the tighter she held him, the more she fell apart.

Smooth, slick walls gripped him, quivered for him, consuming her mind and the moment with what had been lost, once. What had been taken from them. And now, what they had reclaimed once more. Together, their love and lust mingled inside her, inside her trembling cunt and her hungry mouth until she milked every drop of bliss from him. The moment was perfect, and entirely too brief.

“Yusef…” gasping breathes cut off her words, her budding confession, she just kissed him once more.

Anticipation and apprehension entwined in the moments before Nishi pushed into her, leaving Fayette on edge. Orgasm and desire had dulled the terror locked in her memories, but it hadn’t disappeared, not completely, and it lingered in these moments, growing with each beat of her heart.

“I want it… I want you… inside…” she murmured, the words tumbling out even as she struggled to form them. Delinda’s fingers, teasing as they were, amplified her need, and reduced her to a whimpering, writhing mess. “Please!” she managed to cry, urging him with the pressure of her legs on his thighs.

The resistance of flesh gave way to the slick heat of her slit, and Nishi’s head parted her lips. Even that pressure was too much, too good, and she captures his mouth with hers. She kissed him, hungering for his taste, and when he pulled back to breathe, she pursued him once more. Pursued that pleasure, that paradise that chased away the fear and the pain.

Slowly, straining against the incredible strength in Faye’s thighs and calves, Nishi deliberately pushed deeper into the mercenary. “Please?” he echoed with a grin, voice shaking with the effort to not just fill her at one stroke. “I... plan to..,”

She clenched around him as he deliberately filled her, her calves pulling against his rump and her nails digging into his back. Her lips found his with a desperate, hingry intensity, and he tasted her cry of pleasure as hi length finally filled her completely. “Gods above and below,” he groaned against her lips.

Delinda cupped her face in her hands, letting him watch her kiss Faye. “How should he fuck you?” she whispered, laughing in delight at Faye’s answering moan.

“Long and slow,” Nishi answered, watching her body arch as he slowly pulled out until just his head was buried in her. “Building your pleasure until you think you will die of it.” His hands gripped her lean hips, holding her fast as he slowly entered her once more. Faye’s response was to dig her fingers into his shoulder with bruising force, and to utter a strangled sound that was cut off by Esmerelda’s tongue.

“Ooh,” Delinda whispered into Faye’s ear, “you’re lucky.” She cupped one of the mercenary’s small breasts, teasing the nipple with her thumb. “Last time he fucked me that way, I came so hard so I nearly blacked out.”

-*-

Yusef cried out, filling Aurelia’s greedy mouth with the sound of his pleasure as his seed erupted into her. His hips bucked in time with the pulsing of his cock, driving his meat and cum deep into her. Finally, spent and shaking, he leaned into her. She murmured his name, but all he could do was gasp as he tried to recover his breath.

“Aurelia,” he finally managed, slowly letting her legs down so she could support part of her weight. “Oh, fuck, Aurelia. I love you.” His hands traced lazy patterns on her sweat-slick thighs and flanks. “I love you.”

He rested against her, feeling her heart thudding against his chest. Then he kissed her slowly, lingering over her taste as he explored her. “And... fuck. I want you again. Every way I can have you.”

“Well, your seed is hot inside me, but I am not yet aching from your dick,” Aurelia teased, tangling fingers in his hair at the base of his neck as she pulled him into another kiss. “So I think we have to go again. Sweat slick bodies moved together, sliding against one another as Aurelia held Yusef close.

“We should find a place we can be a bit more horizontal,” she suggested, and yet made no attempt to move. No attempt to disentangle from her beloved while his fingers traced invisible patterns on her skin. “Eventually,” she added, lazily, indulging in yet another deep, hungering kiss.

Nishi’s pace, slow, yet hard and deep, drove Faye wild. Her pleasure built, and she craved more. Of course, the dual attention from Esme and Delinda didn’t help much either. Not as soft fingers teased her aching nipples, or soft lips kissed her throat. Esme had hardly released her from a kiss before Delinda took one as well, her slippery tongue probing deeply, as deep as Nishi’s cock.

Esme’s hands, exploring her body, journeying past her breasts and over her stomach until they reached her mound. They teased her clit, still pulsing form her recent orgasm, and even grazed her slit, filled and stretched over Nishi’s cock.

The sensations overwhelmed her, in the best possible way. Her thighs tightened around Nishi, demanding more, but he maintained his slow, deliberate pace.

“You’re so wet,” Esme purred, matching Nishi’s rhythm as she stroked her clit. “You’re loving it, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me how good it feels.”

“So… good… Goddess, so fucking… good,” she moaned out, writhing to meet Nishi’s strokes within her, and clenching him with strong, smooth muscles. “Fuck, I want… more… cock… in me…”

“You want him fucking you as you cum?”

“Yes! Goddess, yes!”

Esme’s fingers pushed into her at that, stretching her further while Nishi’s thrust into her. Powerful thighs locked him into place, gripping him, gripping them both with trembling walls.

Nishi prided himself on being a professional in all he did. Which was, right now, the only reason he hadn’t already climaxed. The lean mercenary he was buried in had been the subject of frequent and vivid nighttime fantasies, and the reality of her begging for release on his dick was even better than he’d dreamed. And the sight of Delinda and Esmeralda encouraging her was even better than that.

Not to mention the feel of Esme’s gingers stroking his meat as she fingered Faye while he fucked her.

Faye’s legs locked around his hips, holding him tight. But, strong as she was, she was lighter than he was as well. He continued thrusting, moving her whole body with each hungry motion of his hips. “Will you cum for me?” he asked, stealing a kiss from her parted lips before allowing Delinda to claim them again. “Do you want my cum in you?”

Esme caught his face, her tongue exploring his mouth. Then she gently pushed his face towards Faye, and he bit and sucked at her lower lip as she moaned. “Do you want my cum in you?@ he repeated. “Do you want my seed filling you?”

Delinda kissed Faye again, watching his reaction as her tongue filled her mouth. “Or he could pull out,” she teased as Esme suckled at her breast. “You could watch us lick the cum from your skin, taste it on our lips.”

-*-

“I think I saw a place,” Yusef declared. His fingers dug into her thighs as he drew back from the wall, supporting her as he staggered along the tunnel. He turned once, then paused at an entrance. “Hmm... maybe not.”

Turning, he gave Aurelia a view of the storeroom he’d seen. The storeroom, and Faye spread open with Nishi driving into her, and Delinda and Esme enjoying them both. “Shall we move on?” he asked. “Or stay and watch?”

Aurelia slithered out of Yusef’s arms, but stayed close. Pressed against the door frame, she twisted her body to get a better view of the attack. Gods, it was a hot scene, and Yusef’s suggestion was tempting.

“Well, seeing as you need a few more moments before you’re ready to ravish me again,” Aurelia murmured, one arm going up over her head to wrap around his neck and pulled him close, “watching seems like a viable choice.” Her free hand grabbed at his, urging one to cup her breast and another to slide between her slick thighs. Her own fingers teased her clit and slid into her dripping cunt.

“Gods,” she moaned, grinding her ass against his hardening cock, “make me cum again, so I can tremble around your stiff shaft.”

Faye gasped between kisses, hardly able to tell who was kissing and unable to even care. Pleasure consumed her world, pleasure far removed from the horrors of her past.

“Do you want my cum in you?” he repeated. “Do you want my seed filling you?”

Faye stiffened, just a bit, clenching tight on Nishi. “I… I don’t know…”

“Or he could pull out,” she teased as Esme suckled at her breast. “You could watch us lick the cum from your skin, taste it on our lips.”

“Fuck… oh fuck that sounds hot…” Faye gasped, back arching as Nishi sheated his full length within her. Esme worked her legs apart, pulling them away form Nishi’s waist. She and Delinda both held an ankle, keeping her spread as far as her legs could take, making her take Nishi to the hilt each stroke. She was helpless in the best possible way, fingers digging into Esme and Delinda as her body went rigid in bliss.

Two strokes later, Nishi pulled out with a jerk, his seed spurting from his cock in pearlescent arcs to splatter on her skin. The first string landed against her breasts and stomach, while the second and third painted her cunt and thighs in his cum. Faye tried to relax, sagging back into the crate she lay across, but Delinda was already between her thighs, lapping at Nishi’s seed within her.

Nishi stumbled backwards, making room for Delinda to kneel between Faye’s spread thighs. It was a disappointment, because he’d hoped to empty himself into the dark-haired Northerner. But this was about her and her needs, not his. And besides, he fancied he’d have another chance or two. Then he stumbled and sat heavily next to Faye.

Esme’s hand was still on his shoulder as she leaned into him, and her tongue was wet and possessive as it slid between his lips. “I want a taste,” she breathed, her fingers curling around his slick, semi-hard cock. “It’s share and share alike, in the Queen’s Guard.”

“Well,” he managed, momentarily distracted by Faye’s moan if oleasure and the sight of Delinda’s tongue running over a pale thigh, “far be it from me to deny you...”

Esme slid down his body, streaking her stomach with the sticky film of his and Faye’s pleasure. She smiled up at him, her breasts squeezing around his meat before teasing his head with her tongue. “I want you hard for me,” she breathed. “So Faye can see how good you fuck.”

-*-

Delinda nipped at Faye’s belly, then slid her tongue over the red mark she left behind. “He tastes good on you,” she murmured, kissing her way along a scar that ran from navel to rib. “Did he feel good in you?” One hand cupped her mound, a finger gently pressing against her slit. “Did he?”

Her tongue circled Faye’s nipple, then followed a pearly thread of semen down to her breastbone. “Would you like to taste him on my lips? Would you like to taste him in Esme’s cunt?”

-*-

“Gods,” she moaned, grinding her ass against his hardening cock, “make me cum again, so I can tremble around your stiff shaft.”

Yusef stroked a finger into her slick heat, and then a second. “I will,” he promised, grinding his dick along the cleft of her ass. “I’ll leave you weak and begging for my dick.” His hand tightened on her breast as a third finger filled her.

Before then, Nishi arched his back and offered his meat to Esme’s mouth. Faye, meanwhile, shivered and whimpered with lust. “Watch them,” Yusef growled. “Watch them, while I fuck you.”

“I will,” he promised, grinding his dick along the cleft of her ass. “I’ll leave you weak and begging for my dick.”

Damn, that sounded hot, and Yusef was one of the few who could make good on such a promise. As tempting as it was to resist him, to rebel against her own desires until they consumed her and him as well, Aurelia didn’t fight it. For once –just this once– surrender sounded hot too. Surrender to the moment, to his love, to her own ecstasy.

Like clay in the hands of a skilled artisan, her body molded to Yusef’s, craving his touch as much as her next breath. Craning her neck, she captured his lips in her own, deepening the kiss as he stroked deeper inside her. Bliss tore her away from the kiss, away from his lips to cry out her climax.

“Please,” she breathed, holding his gaze as her slit held his fingers in a sultry vice. “Please fuck me. I need it. I need you.”

“Yes,” Faye whimpered, spreading herself to take more of Delinda’s finger. She was an absolute tease, slowly stroking that lone finger in and out of Faye’s pussy. “Yes!”

“Yes what?” Delinda asked, leaning in again to slowing lick a long string of cum off her stomach.

“I want to taste him. On… on your lips… In Esme… Goddess, inside her!”

“Inside me?” Esme repeated, watching Faye form the corner of her eyes while she licked up the length of Nishi’s cock. “You want to taste his cum inside me?”

“Yes!” Faye answered, back arching and toes curling in response to Delinda sliding another finger inside her. “I want to taste it, to savor it. I want to feast on your pleasure while he fucks me again.”

Esme’s eyes didn’t leave hers as she crawled up Nishi’s body. They only closed briefly as she straddled his hips and sunk down his swollen shaft, crying out with a shuddered gasp. “Damn,” she moaned, rolling her hips in the hypnotic pattern of a sinuous snake, “You feel fucking good in me. So thick and so, so hard…”

A heat, like jealousy or desire inflamed her. She wished she were riding Nishi. Or that she were straddled by Esme, gripping her hips as she writhed atop her. Without realizing it, her fingers twisted in Delinda’s hair, pulling the slender brunetteto her demanding lips and hungry tongue.

Yusef slowly withdrew his fingers, deliberately sliding them over her clit as he did. “Oh, I will,” he promised, words muffled as he bit her shoulder and the nape of her neck. His hand ghosted over her body, leaving a damp trail of her lust streaking her stomach. “Hard and deep.”

One hand gripped her hip, urging her away from the wall. The other gripped her throat, squeezing slightly. “Spread,” he breathed against her skin. “Open for me. I want that sweet cunt wide and dripping for my dick.” As he spoke his shaft slid against her lust-soaked lips. “Tell me,” he demanded, biting her shoulder. “Tell me how much you want me in you.”

-*-

“Damn,” Esme moaned, rolling her hips in the hypnotic pattern of a sinuous snake, “You feel fucking good in me. So thick and so, so hard…”

Nishi watched Faye arch her body against Delinda’s fingers and tongue, then ran his hands over Esme’s sweat-slick figure. “Prove it,” he whispered, pitching his voice just loud enough for Faye to hear. Straining a little, he scraped his teeth over Esme’s swaying breast before caressing an engorged nipple with his tongue. “She wants to lick my cum out of you while I fuck her.”

Faye moaned aloud, from his words and Delinda’s skill. He gripped Esme’s hips, assisting her rolling motion on his shaft. “So you need to get me off,” he whispered, gently tugging her nipple with his lips. “You need to milk the cum out of my dick. You need to use this hot cunt to make me empty my balls into you, so she can taste me in you.”

“This hot cunt?” Esme moaned, meeting Nishi’s motions with eager hips. Smooth, slippery muscles clenched around his swollen cock. “I need to milk your cock with this hot cunt?” Esme relented, just a little, as she rose up over Nishi again, before squeezing tight all the way down.

“Be careful,” Delinda teased, sliding one finger into Faye’s dripping slit. “Milk him too good, and there won’t be any left to me or Faye. And I am quite sure Faye wants some inside her.” Another finger pushed into her, accompanied by a moist sucking noise as Delinda’s stroked faster into Faye. “Don’t you?”

“Fuck yes,” Faye groaned, back arched to offer more of her pussy to Delinda. Legs spread, not hiding her glistening lips or her hungry movements.

Just like their first time, Aurelia noted, spreading herself to take Yusef. To offer herself to him, all of herself, everything. Because she was already his, had always been his. And now, replaying their first time together, joined in love tonight, instead of hate.

“Give it to me,” she demanded back, her tone hungry, ravenous. “Give me your thick fucking cock. Give me everything you got. Claim me, mark me, fuck me!” She fought the grip of his hands, trying to hold her steady, hold her in place. Entire body writhing against him, rubbing herself against his stiff cock, trying to impale herslf on him. “Gods, fuck me, Yusef. Fuck that thick cock deep into me.”

“That hot cunt,” Nishi agreed, lifting his hips to meet Esme as she slid down his shaft. “And don’t spill any. Fayette wants a taste, after all.” His hands rested in her hips, encouraging but not compelling her motions as she fucked herself on him. “And I want to watch her lick you clean while I fuck her again.”

Esme’s response was a wanton moan and a lustful shudder that seemed to gather and concentrate on his cock. “Maybe Delinda should sit on your face while Faye eats you out. Put that tongue of yours to good use.”

Esme caught his face with both hands, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth as she slid faster up and down his meat. She shuddered again, then clenched tight on him in orgasm as she moaned her pleasure against his lips. His response was a hoarse cry of release as he came, hot seed coating her walls as he pulsed within her.

-*-

Aurelia straining against his grip was fucking hot, and listening to the hungry, filthy way she begged - demanded - to be ducked was even hotter. “Fuck this thick dick into you?” he growled, grinding his length against her ass. “Fuck this thick hard dick into you until I get myself off?”

His teeth dug into the nape of her neck as he shifted his stance, forcing his dick between her drenched thighs. “You want me to use you as my personal fucktoy, don’t you?” he husked against her ear. “You want me to fuck my cum hard into you, don’t you?”

Pearly beads dripped from Esme's lips, making Faye's mouth water. Before Esme was even off Nishi, hell, before she’d even stopped trembling, Faye was on her, pushing her onto her back. Delinda was close behind, soft hands holding her shoulders down when she tried to resist.

“Naughty naughty,” Faye growled, fingers digging into Esme’s thighs to force them apart. “His cum is dripping down your thighs…” Her tongue found one such trickle, and slowly traced it back to the slick opening of Esme’s pussy.

Esme might have argued or defended herself, if it weren’t for Delinda straddling her face. The lithe brunette groaned, and gripping Esme’s breasts with both hands. “Yeah, just like that. Show how good Faye is licking you…”

Aurelia gasped in response to Yusef's teasing, his iron cock so close to her cunt, but still not in her. Her desire dripped down his shaft, tempting him with the slick heat within her. His teeth awoke another recollection, a primal act to claim her and a memory of their first night together. Trading aggression and passion between heated mouthes and needy teeth.

"Yes!" she growled, straining against his vice grip. Desperate to fuck herself on his thick cock. "Fuck me, Yusef! Fuck me hard! Fucking fill me with cock and cum and you..."

Nishi knelt behind Faye, close enough to let her feel the heat of his body against her rump and the backs of her thighs. He hadn’t quite expected to be hard so soon, but watching the three women had been... inspirational. Oh, and spotting his boss and her lover watching them as they fucked in the hall. He’d always performed better in front of an audience.

“I want to fuck you now,” he murmured, gripping his lust-soaked shaft and brushing the head over Faye’s slick lips. His free hand caressed her back. “Would you like that?”

Faye made an indistinct sound against Esme’s slit and arched her back a little. Nishi smild playfully, and winked at Delinda. “Would you like that?” he repeated, circling her clit with his head. “Would you like my hard dick in you again?”

Faye whimpered in response. Delinda smiled as she slid forward across Esme’s body, then tangled her hands in Faye’s shaggy mane of hair. “He can’t hear you,” she whispered, voice shaking as Esme’s tongue stroked her. A moan followed, one she silenced by drinking deep from Faye’s sticky lips. “You have to tell him.”

“Yes...” Faye moaned out.

“Yes what?” Nishi demanded.

“Please... please... fuck me...” Faye managed.

-*-

“He saw us,” Yusef whispered, letting his hips move with hers so she couldn’t take him yet. “Makes you hot, doesn’t it? Knowing Nishi knows you’re begging for this thick dick?”

His hands slipped down her arms and over her back, coming to rest on her hips. Stepping back slightly, he drew her back with him. “Fill you with this thick dick?” he teased. “Fucking full You with cum from this thick dick?” She was wet with beef and his cum, and offered no resistance as he slowly pushed his length into her.

“Fuck, that’s good,” he gasped as his full length filled her. His fingers tightened the n her hips and his arms strained, working to keep her from moving. “No,” he growled, biting her earlobe. “Keep begging. Make me want to fuck my cum into you.”

Delinda held Faye’s eyes as their lips parted, a thin string of lust flavored saliva connecting their lips. Their gaze didn’t break until Nishi slid his dick into Faye, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. “Oh… oh fuck…”

“It’s good, isn’t it?” Delinda teased, nipping at Faye’s jaw.

“Yea… yes!” Faye pushed back into Nishi this time, taking his length. This time she set the pace, moving in long, slow strokes. “So… so fucking… good.”

“He saw us,” Yusef whispered, letting his hips move with hers so she couldn’t take him yet. “Makes you hot, doesn’t it? Knowing Nishi knows you’re begging for this thick dick?”

Of course, they knew they had an audience. Would have been impossible to keep it a secret as she cried out. Yusef pushed into her, driving her walls apart with his thick cock and driving them closer together until his chest rested on her back. Close enough his heart thudded against her body and his breath chilled the sweat damp skin on her neck.

Again, she struggled against him. Writhed against him, trying to fuck herself on his cock. And again, he held her tight, denying her even as he filled her. “No,” he growled, biting her earlobe. “Keep begging. Make me want to fuck my cum into you.”

“Yusef…” Aurelia whimpered, stretching out the syllables in his name with her need. Need crystalized her senses, her focus. He has hard, rock hard, and throbbing inside her. “You do want to,” she challenged, clenching tight around his length. “You already want to fuck my brains out.” His cock pressed into her far wall and she gasped out, losing track of her argument. “You… you want this wet cunt. You want to fuck it, to… to fuck me. To claim me. You want everyone to know that I belong to you.”

Another cry escaped her lips, in response to his twitching shaft. “You need this as badly as I need you.”

“Is it?” Nishi teased, letting his hands slide over Faye’s rump as she stroked back on him. He allowed his hips to move slightly with hers, dragging out the time it took for her to take him completely on each stroke. “Is it fucking good?”

“Y...yes...” Faye moaned out, arching her neck so Delinda could nip at her throat. “Oh... oh fuck... fuck... yes...”. Her lips found Delinda’s, their tongues sliding over each other, both of them tasting Esmerelda’s lust on the other. Then it was Delinda’s turn to gasp aloud as Esme gripped her hips, pushing her tongue deep into her.

“Fuck!” Delinda cried out, bracing herself against Faye’s shoulders as the mercenary devoured Esme’s slit. “Fuck! Me!”

-*-

You… you want this wet cunt,” Aurelia gasped out. “You want to fuck it, to… to fuck me. To claim me. You want everyone to know that I belong to you.”

“Everyone... everyone... already knows...” Yusef growled, driving her into her toes with the force of his thrusts. His teeth scraped the small white scar on her shoulder, and his shaft twitched as he remembered how she’d enjoyed him giving it to her. “Right here. They can see the mark, right on your skin.”

His teeth closed on the skin where neck met shoulder, biting hard enough to draw a cry from her. “And here,” he growled, licking the dark bruise he’d left. “Mine. Always mine.”

“You need this as badly as I need you,” she replied, driving back onto him.

“Yes,” he agreed, tangling his hand in her hair and dragging her head back. His kiss was brutal, demanding as he ravaged her mouth. “I... fucking... need... you!” The last word was a harsh bark as pleasure washed through him, spilling into her as he drove himself hard into her depths.

“Yusef… Gods, Yusef…” For a long while, Aurelia didn’t move. Didn’t want to move. Just wanted to savor the moment, the warmth of his body against hers, and his love inside her, and his breath, tickling her neck. A sweet ache lingered in her muscles, and she shifted by inches into a more comfortable position. No rush. There would be time for that soon enough.

Everything happened all at once, and it bordered on too much, overwhelming Faye as she tried to process it. Delinda’s moans played counterpoint to Nishi’s grunts. Hers high pitched, coming in an ever-increasing tempo as her ecstasy built. His were deep, matching his depth within her. The rhythm of his thrusts confounded her, never denying her own pursuit of his thick cock, but moving out of sync with her. Finessing her pleasure beyond her control. Never demanding that she surrender, but drawing her away all the while.

Before her, Delinda writhed, her tight, lithe body arching and straining, a visual performance of Faye’s own growing bliss. Echoing and feeding her passion one and the same, until she found herself mimicking Delinda’s movements. It’s was Esme’s scent and flavor that dominated herself sense. Musky and familiar, yet mingled with Nishi’s lust. Just new and exciting enough to keep her coming back for more, until Esme clenched around her tongue, and the eager hunger of her hips inspired Faye.

Her climax was a sweet savor, sending Faye over the edge, chin dripping with Esme’s honey as she cried out her own release. With a last desperate thrust through quaking muscles, Nishi followed close behind, spraying her walls with his seed and collapsing against her firm back.

“Was it really such a smart idea to wait until night to launch our attack?” Safia whispered, peaking between the slats of wood covering the windows of an abandoned dwelling.

“Well, it provides a cover of darkness from which to launch our attacks,” Igama suggested, his optimism seriously cramping her cynical style.

“Yeah, but demons can see better in that darkness than we can. Not sure surprise outweighs the disadvantage.”

“It’s not going to be a disadvantage,” Rajesh, a local who had accompanied them to help navigate the tunnels, interjected and unsheathed his blade, just a bit. Even just that inch or two gave off a luminous light that bathed the dwelling, bright enough to make out little details.

Igama shifted, watching through his own shuttered window before leaning against the wall with arms crossed over his chest. “I’d still feel more comfortable if her holiness were here backing us up.”

“And maybe should would have been, if you could have refrained from calling her that for day,” Safia quipped, voice clipped. Sitting here, waiting for a moment to strike made her heart pound and her muscles tense like a bowstring pulled too taut for too long.

Across the road, Seith, Ayanna and a couple more rebels hid in another dwelling, and a flicker of silvery light served as signal between them. “Look alive,” Rajesh suggested, standing at attention, “They must have caught sight of a troop of demons.”

Sure enough, a troop of at least six demons approached, prowling the street like a hungering predator. A flash of fear gripped Safia’s heart in an icy vice. If this failed, death was the kindest fate she could hope for. But cowering would not spare her the demons’ ire, she reminded herself with a steeling breath, and adjusted her grip on her blade.

The catacombs beneath the cites twisted like an elaborate labyrinth, but Aurelia never lost her way. Each step took her closer to the castle and deeper into the past. It felt like going the wrong way. She should be fleeing, not seeking out the demon in its lair. In its stolen palace. There was too much to lose, to reclaim a dead dynasty. She already had Yusef, all the rest didn’t matter.

Of course, there was no more fleeing. The demons had seen to that.

Fear (or love?) had made her a hypocrite. Everyday had been a fight for her freedom. Her existence had been in pursuit of liberation, and not only her own. And yet, who were bigger slavers and tyrants but the demons? How better to smash the entire system than to overthrow the demons?

A righteous death was still death, in the end. At least this way she could earn that death.

Thoughts battled in her mind, working her up for the coming battle. At the center of the maze of tunnels, they came to a ladder, and the both what awaited on the otherside.

“Here,” she murmured, voice low out of habit, “This leads into the palace. Where Rudain will no doubt be waiting.” She swallowed hard, but offered Yusef a tense smile. “This is where you talk me out of all this nonsense.”

"I'm not excited about any of this."

Faye paused in the act of buckling on the ring mail one of the rebels had managed to scare up for her, and looked at Esme. "Yeah? Well, I'd rather be fucking you and Delinda and Nishi right now, but that gets to wait." She grimaced and finished working the strap. "Love and War, after all. We don't get to choose one over the other."

"But... we aren't Paladins," Delinda replied. The rebels hadn't found any armor that would fit her lithe frame, and she had never learned to use a shield. So she was dressed in breeches and a tunic and a baldric for her new sword. "I don't even know what good we're going to be, when we go with the Captain."

Esme, taller and stouter than the other two, had been able to find a chain mail shirt that mostly fit. She was busily adjusting a heavy leather belt that helped carry some of the weight of the metal. "We can soak up an attack, give Faye a chance to..."

"Bullshit!" Faye snapped. "You two are not disposable spear-carriers! You are..." Her gaze went a little distant for a moment, and then she continued in tones of command and unexpected power. "Kneel."

"What?" Esme asked, startled. Delinda stared at Faye, eyes wide.

"Kneel," Faye repeated, voice both gentler and more powerful than they expected. She stepped forward, placing her hands on the heads of the two women. "My sisters, you have been called. Will you accept the call, and accept the burden of service to Love and War?"

Esme sank to her knees, smiling as tears dripped from her cheeks. Delinda went to her knees as well, eyes wide and expression rapt. "Yes, I do," both said in unison.

"Then take up the Mantle of Afodesia, my sisters. It is your blessing and your burden, now and forever." Faye blinked. "What... what just happened?"

"The Goddess," Delinda laughed. "She blessed us, Through you. Again."

-*-

Fingering the hilt of his new scimitar, and wishing he didn't have to trust to unknown enchantments, Yusef examined the mechanism of the concealed door. "I thought it was your turn to talk me out of all this nonsense?" he joked, the words sounding flat. "No, I tell a lie. I didn't actually try to talk you out of that business with your ex. And, well, I don't see any good way out of this besides killing the Evening Star Rising in Scorpio or dying in the attempt." He shook his head. "Because I don't see that one ever stopping the hunt, now. Not after we've embarrassed and inconvenienced it the way we have."

"You are a cheerful son of a bitch," Faye grumbled.

"Yeah, well, it's one of my many charms." He looked down the ladder at the four women - Aurelia and her "Queensguard" - and found himself wishing they could have more troops. Like an entire fucking army worth of troops. But that would have been too difficult to sneak in. Besides, it wasn't like a lot of extra normal humans would have mattered much against the Evening Star Rising in Scorpio. If the five of them couldn't kill the demon, then an army wouldn't matter. And if they could, then the army wouldn't be necessary. "Everyone ready?"

"Fuck, no," Faye groused. "Nope," Esme chimed in. Delinda looked at Aurelia, then loosened her blade in her scabbard. "The Goddess is with us."

"That's... yes?" Yusef guessed. "Or no? Well, either way, let's get going." With that, he shoved up the concealed trap door and peered through. "Looks like we're clear. C'mon. Before someone notices." And with that, he opened it the rest of the way and climbed through.

With each step, her boots thudded on the ladder, echoing the pounding rhythm of her heart. Aurelia reached the top and pushed open the trapdoor with a grunt. It opened up into an armory, now long abandoned. Only scraps and broken weapons remained, dull metal glinting weakly in the torchlight. Listening at the door seemed futile while the others climbed up in their metal armor, each clink and clunk echoing twice over, and Aurelia still felt confident they were alone here.

Holding her breath, she pushed up the heavy wooden door, and peaked into the hallway. It was different, with a dark purple rug over marble floors and unfamiliar art on the walls, but it was still familiar. They could try and erase the presence of the last caliph and his queen, but the memories remained. Hope, somehow, remained. Hope would be their salvation.

Or it would be their demise. Either way, it would be the end.

Aurelia moved through the keep, cautiously, if not particularly stealthily. Because stealth was impossible with her heavily armored paladins in tow. And because it wouldn’t have mattered anyways. Rudain was in the throne room, awaiting them. Awaiting her. Sitting upon the throne, with an empty seat beside them, and two human slaves at their side. One holding a goblet for her master, and the other fanning Rudain with a long palm frond. Rudain smiled darkly as their eyes met.

“I always knew you would return to me here, Rashida”

Aurelia shook her head. “That’s not who I am, Rudain. And your inability to see that will be your downfall.”

“You’ve always been her. And this time, once I’ve finally conquered you? You’ll be mine.” Rudain clapped twice, and demon guards surrounded them, filling in the space with a dark presence. “Do what you will with the others, but bring the Onyx Queen to me.”

The demons circled the abandoned house, the other abandoned house, peering and snuffling and chuckling menacingly. Magic weapons or not, the others would be decimated if the demons broke through. Which was why Safia wouldn’t let them.

Carefully, quietly, she slipped out the front door, and then let it close with a dull thud. Not loud, but enough to draw the attention of some demons. Some becoming all and stalking closer to her, “Well well well, what do we have here?”

“She’s one of the ones who escaped, earlier.”

“Yeah, I really wanted to purchase her.”

“Looks like you might get a discount.” They all cackled at that one, and for a heartbeat, her blood ran cold. Now or never. She had to kill, or earn herself a bloody death. Pulling the khopesh off her back, brilliant light filled the streets. More laughter escaped the demons, and only one bothered to pull his weapon prowling closer while the others fanned out. They taunted her, and he lashed out with a powerful strike.

Gripping the handle with both hands, Safia blocked the strike, catching it in the hook of her blade. With renewed confidence and an empowered cry, she pushed forward on the balls of her feet, breaking the deadlock and unbalancing her foe.

She caught a demon behind the knee with her khopesh, and pulled back with all her might, hoping, just hoping, that she might trip him. To her surprise and delight, the glowing blade seared through his calf muscle, cleaving his leg just below the knee and sending the demon onto his back.

“Attracking us directly? You should have run, instead of throwing your lives away.”

“No, we’re done running,” Safia declared, raising the blade overhead. It came down in a flash of bright light and gore. “We’re done living in fear of the demons.”

Fear clawed it’s way up Yusef’s spine as Rudain taunted Aurelia. It had been easy to talk about confronting the demon, in the relative safety of the catacombs. But it was an entirely different thing to face the reality.

“You’ve always been her,” the demon laughed. “And this time, once I’ve finally conquered you? You’ll be mine.”

“You really are that fucking stupid.” It took him a moment to realize that he was hearing his own voice. “Conquer Aurelia? Drain the oceans with a thimble while you’re at it.” He gripped the hilt of his scimitar, and silver light washed over the room as he tossed the scabbard aside. “Now shut up and fight, if you’ve got the balls.”

Rudain appraised him carefully, then clapped twice. Demons emerged from the shadows, a misshapen array of scaled and fanged things clothed in black armor and bearing blades of smokeless flame. “Do what you will with the others, but bring the Onyx Queen to me.”

Yusef tensed, ready to launch himself at the closest of the demonic cohort. Before he could move, Delinda flowed past and slashed at the throat of his chosen opponent with her slim silver blade. The fiend partied with desperate speed, sparks flying. “Afodesia!” he heard Faye roar as she vaulted over him, greatsword in one hand and silver saber in the other.

“Afodesia!” Esme echoed, chopping deep into the bowels of a fanged horror that had tried to flank her. “Afodesia, and the Onyx Queen!”

Rudain blinked, apparently taken aback. “What? What is the meaning of...?”

“It means,” Yusef laughed, “we’ve got Paladins! And you know what else it means?” He lunged forward, scimitar rising. “It means we’re going to take turns Skull-fucking you!”

Back
Top Bottom