Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of the Silken Siren (The Corsair and Xanaphia)

“Use me, Igama. Use my body to get off, as a vessel of delight. Make an offering of meat and seed to Edana within my temple, and bless me with the heat of your passion,” The words flowed from Kiyone’s lips, need stressing each syllable, and moans punctuating every line. Not a game, not for her anyways, sincere belief mingling with sincere ecstasy, divine with her body and mind. “Edana works…through me… in me, consecrating me…in pleasure…” Words were arduous now, broken up with rasping breaths.

“Oh gods, fuck me!” She cried, voice loud in the quiet of the temple. Meeting his thrusts with a desperate hunger, Kiyone found herself craving the passion and desire. Her eyes met Senzang’s, noticing how he stroked himself. He wanted more, and she wasn’t complaining. Wasn’t able to complain, thoughts dissolving into moans and gasps, bliss taking precedence over logic. All that mattered in this moment was how good Igama felt fingering a slit made tight by the way he pounded her ass. How much she wanted to fuck, giving her delight over to Edana in praise of her life and freedom. Even the gratification of nonbelievers was proof of paradise.

“Offer me…your…your seed…your climax. Please…please…just don’t stop…”

Igama braced his feet, giving himself more leverage to pound his thick meat into Kiyone’s ass. “Fuck yeah,” he grunted, the words dropping out in time with his thrusts. “Beg for that dick. Beg for it.” As he spoke and fucked, his fingers worked her clit, stroking and pinching, reveling in the way her slowly comes folds drenched his hand. “Gods, you feel so funny going good on me.” A particularly hard thrust drove a gasp from her as he lammed her belly into the bookcase, texts tumbling down around her feet.

Senzang stroked his cock as he watched the performance. He might not agree with her philosophy, but he couldn’t argue with the passion she brought to her service to her gods. Or with how much of an erotic work of art she was while doing it - the way her back arched into Igama, offering herself and taking him deeper as, rubbing herself against the accumulat d wisdom of her order as she pleasured herself with the man buried in her.

Igama grunted and cried out in ecstasy, driving himself into Kiyone one last time as he released his pleasure in her body for the second time. He brace himself against the bookcase, hips slamming into her ass until he was spent. His thick meat, softend by his release, slowly d from her as his seed dropped down her thighs. “Fuck,” he breathed.

Senzang stepped forward, catching her in his arms as Igama stumbled away. “Not done yet, I hope?” he purr RBI’s breath hot in her ear as his bare chest rubbed against her sweat-slick back. “We’ve hardly begun to explore your own arguments.” Lifting her in his arms, he carried her to the central table and draped her across it. Then he climbed above her, almost but not quite touching her as he stared hungrily down at her. “Persuade me,” he breathed, his lips not touching hers. “You claimed you could make me praise your goddess.” His thighs straddled here, deliberately not touching skin to skin. “How, exactly, will you do that?”

Kiyone was grateful that Senzang caught her. Legs of jelly wouldn’t have been able to hold her up, not after how good and hard Igama fucked her. Despite his years, there was clear strength in his arms as he carried her, and gently rest her upon a table. There was a sweetness to it, a sweetness that stood in contrast with his taunting words.

“Still, I think you are misrepresenting my position. Trying to challenge my claims on your own terms, instead of letting me demonstrate my points, for example,” She twisted them, a massive endeavor considered how both men had already fucked her long and hard, but she managed to get him on his back, straddling his hips and brushing her dripping cunt over his rock-hard meat. There was a moment of concern that she was being too rough on him, but the fire in his eyes chased away the worry. He could take this, and he could take her.

“I must lead this sermon of pleasure, if I am to prove the existence of rapture,” Kiyone insisted, playing at his game now. Not quite as skilled as he was, she could acknowledge, not as her perky breasts breezed along his chest. Nor with her firm thighs squeezing his hips, holding him in place. Still, she hovered over him, teasing with the promise of nirvana.

“You say you seek freedom, but true freedom is incompatible with the human condition. How can man transcend his needs, his desires? Can you be free while you hunger? What is freedom when you are unsatisfied? Surrender is the only answer. Accept that you are incomplete, and find completion in Edana’s grace.” Lips ghosted over him, breathing the words into his skin. Slick, dripping lips brushed against his cock, not nearly as subtle. Not subtle at all, as Kiyone angled her hips to press her clit against him. “Beseech her sanctification, and we shall enter paradise as one.”

Fuck, but he wanted her. He'd already had her once, but the feel of her slit dripping down his shaft and her lips and breats whispering over his skin as she teased him combined with the sight of Igama's artless but enthusiastic fucking to leave him wanting nothing more than to feel her ride him to ecstasy once more. But she was still playing the game as much as he was, both of them aggressive and seeking dominance through their particular creeds. He wouldn't mind begging her - it wouldn't be the first time hypocritical words of praise had slipped his lips, after all. But she was going to have to work a hell of a lot harder than that. "Freedom," he replied with a hungry growl, "may take many forms."

Slim though she was, her muscles were toned and powerful and it took an effort for him to rock his hips upwards. But he managed it with a grunt, sliding his cock along her cleft and clit. The motion caught her off guard but she recovered quickly, bracing her hands on his shoulders. "True freedom, I find, is to accept the human condition. To revel in it." His back arched as he pressed his length against her slit once more, muscles in his chest and arms standing out with the strain. "We need not beg the gods for their gifts - that is not freedom. It is slavery, with golden chains."

The thought of how she might look, bound with golden chains and desperate for his touch, distracted him for a moment. She would look good, he decided, with the links biting into her skin. Tearing his mind back, he brought his hands up and smiled hungrily as she gripped his wrists to pin them back to the table. "You may wear those chains willingly," he declared, straining against her weight and strength, "but not I." A lack of leverage, with his hands pinned above his head, made freeing himself difficult. Not that he exactly wanted to be free, mind. Escaping a seductive and skilled priestess of pleasure was not really his plan. "I prefer to take what I want."

Straining again, he felt her weight shift to lean into his wrists and he smiled in triumph. Quick as lightning his mouth closed on one erect nipple, biting hard enough to draw a gasp of pain from Kiyone before his tongue caressed the violated flesh. She jerked at the mix of sensations, moving her hips slightly, and he moved his hips in response. Pressed tight against a cunt made slippery by two violent orgasms and his own seed, his thick meat shifted and slid and then thrust upwards into her slick walls. Senzang groaned aloud in lust and triumph as he felt her sink over and around him. "Make me beg, priestess," he growled around a mouthfull of soft flesh. "Make me beg, before I take what I wish from you."

Resisting Senzang and her own desire proved an increasingly difficult task for Kiyone. The sheen of candlelight on muscles made slippery by perspiration was intoxicating, and the way he fought and teased her while she tried to tease him was maddening. His cock had already felt so good inside her from behind. How good would it felt underneath, as gravity drove her down his shaft?

Still, struggling to regain control of the situation was. Teeth were sharp on her breast, and then the tongue was soft, soothing. Then, before she even had a chance to recover or retaliate, he thrust into her, driving past swollen lips to fill her slit with thick cock. “Damn…you…” she hissed, her voice made harsh as she tried to hide her pleasure. Despite everything, his words hummed in the back of her mind, exciting her. I prefer to take what I want. Make me beg, before I take what I wish from you.

Pushing aside distractions of how he might accomplish that, or what he would do to her, Kiyone pushed herself up. Taking him even deeper as her body went upright, breast out of reach for his trickster's mouth. Goddess, he felt so good, so thick, throbbing against sensitive walls. She released his wrists for just a moment, instead supporting herself on his shoulders, still strong and broad at his age. He wouldn’t be able to move much this way, but with hands and arms free

“Ecstasy is freely given, and gratefully received,” Kiyone moaned, hips swaying back and forth in a smooth, slow motion. Each time he thrust up into her, trying to set the pace form his back, she clenched in response, squeezing his cock in a silken fist. She was deliberate, measuring her rhythm against rasping breaths and growing need. “To take what you want would be surrendering to your base instincts to…” Her argument dissipated into a deep, shuddering gasp, body moving faster, harder against his. So close, so very close. “Allow…allow paradise…to envelop…you. Surround…surround you. Enmeshed within…Her…Her…blessing, I…Oh Edana!!!”

Nirvana drew Kiyone upright, rigid, spasms contorting features and seizing around his meat. There was no way to hold him down now, no attempt at control as bliss permeated thought and sensation all the same. All Kiyone could do now was brace back against Senzang’s firm thighs as she caught heaving breaths.

“Ecstasy is freely given, and gratefully received,” Kiyone moaned, hips swaying back and forth in a smooth, slow motion.

"Then... give it... freely..." Senzang moaned back, trying to use his hips and hands to fuck himself into her. But every time he tried to seize control she would clench around him, squeezing around his thick meat until his rhythm faltered and she could go back to using his body for her own pleasure.

“To take what you want would be surrendering to your base instincts to…” Her argument dissipated into a deep, shuddering gasp, body moving faster, harder against his.

"It would... would be... the climax... of humanity..." Senzang moaned out. His hips still moved beneath hers, his meat still pumping upwards into her silken core, but all thoughts of control were gone. All that remained was the pursuit of pleasure, the feast of the senses as he tasted and caressed her body, and the urge to outlast her. But the blinding, growing urgency in his loins and the burning of the muscles in his back and thighs meant that outlasting her would be difficult at best.

“Allow…allow paradise…to envelop…you," she gasped out.

"Take... take your... your pleasure... as you desire..." Senzang argued back, biting at her shoulders.

"Surround…surround you..." she managed.

"Upon... upon... me..." he growled, nails digging into her ass as he pounded himself upwards harder and faster.

"Enmeshed within…Her…Her…blessing, I…Oh Edana!!!”

Her body clenched tight around his rock hard meat, pulsing and releasing as her words dissolved into the ecstatic cries of orgasmic release. "FUCK!" he roared in response, arching his back and driving his hips upwards, lifting her knees from the table for a moment as his own orgasm claimed him. He felt his muscles lock, felt his cock pulse against her walls, flooding her depths with his hot seed as he gasped and blasphemed until he was spent. Finally, gasping and slick with sweat, he stared up at her. "I... we'll have... have to revisit the debate... again. Don't... don't you... agree?"

Kiyone didn’t move off Senzang for several moments, just gasped and breathed deep, trying to get a grip. Pleasantly aching, she could still feel the fucking both men had pounded into her, and she was satisfied.

“Yes, there are more positions I must defend, and your own claims deserve through and careful examination,” she teased, lowering herself to rest on his chest. Savoring a lingering kiss, she capped it off by clenching once more on his softening cock, before climbing off. “We will have to agree to disagree.”

Igama had dressed while she finished up with Senzang, and brought her kimono over. She had no shame over her body, nor over the pleasue of the two men she had this evening, still dripping from her body and sticking to her skin, but still she was grateful. Mostly because she was covered in perspiration and the chill of the night was beginning to catch up to her.

A tempting thought crossed her mind, to invite both men out to the hot springs so they could get clean and continue this discussion (which would likely lead to them getting dirty again), but she let it pass. She still needed to get up in the morning to prepare for the Celebration, and would need her rest tonight. But, she considered as she watched Senzang put his clothes back on, there was always another night.

Delinda moved through the temple, light on her feet. She didn’t want to wake anyone. Didn’t want to risk coming into contact with another barely concealed grimace and look of pity. Didn’t want to talk about what happened or how she felt or why she let them do all that to her instead of fighting back or… She exhaled deeply. She just wanted a little time away from her thoughts.

The sun was coming up, and everyone was asleep now. She had been sleeping, until the nightmares become too much. Besides, she’d been sleeping so much since she came back to the ship, the while trip was still a blur. The morning air carried a chill, but perhaps it would be nice to watch the tide come in beside a fire. Or just walk on the beach and squish wet sand between her toes. Except, there was someone already out there, a silhouette against the dawn, practicing sword movements against her shadow. A silhouette bearing the strength and grace of Afodisia.

No, not Afodisia. Fayette. Delinda chewed her lip (no longer swollen since the priests had tended to her), considering whether she should head a different way, and let Fayette be alone, but something about the northern warrior called to her. “Hey,” She called, voice still weaker than she remembered it being, but Fayette heard her well enough. Clearing her throat, she tried again, “Mind if I join you?”

Stripped down to an undershirt and breeches, Fayette spun and slashed as she swung her sword through the practice rhythms that had been drilled into her since she'd been old enough to lift a blade. It was a massive thing, broad-bladed and nearly six feet long from pommel to point, and she was handling it as easily as a rapier. Had her strength - the strength of the Mantle - just now returned? Or had it always been there, denied and ignored? Faye wasn't sure, but neither one settled her nerves. So she refused to think about it, going through sword practice to quiet her mind and escape the questions she didn't want to answer. The blade whistled and sang as it slashed the air, a delicate counterpoint to the rasp of the sand beneath her bare feet.

The solitude was nice, too. She didn't get enough of it, not crammed into the berths of the Siren. Not now that everyone had seen her leap a hundred yards and swing ten pounds of steel like it was paper. Not since Esmerelda had joined them. She’d been the only one willing to talk to the newcomer at first, the only one who really understood where she’d come from. The others, a lot of them, had been slaves and thought they understood. But they’d been enslaved by men. But she understood, and understood why Esme had served willingly until she had an escape. After what the Traitor had done...

Snarling, Faye hammered her blade into a stone. Steel clanged and rang, sending chips flying as she worked her sudden fury out on the rock. She could see the bastard in her mind, and it was a choice between rage and terror now. And she’d choose rage. “Never again,” she swore through vision blurred by what she told herself was sweat. “Never. Again.”

“Hey,” a voice called. “Mind if I join you?”

Fuck. Couldn’t a woman have any peace? Sighing, Faye lowered her blade and turned. It was Delinda, of course. Another woman who’d grafted on. “Yeah, whatever,” she sighed. Just don’t call me Afodesia again.[/i{. Then a thought struck her, and she grinned nastily. “I’m practicing, though.” Gesturing with her sword, she pointed at the heap of clothing and personal effects she’d left in the sand. “If you’re gonna join, grab my other sword and follow along.”

With that she turned back to her pamravtice, hiding her smirk of triumph. Delinda was a soft little thing. No doubt she’d get the hint and leave. Or get tired, and leave.

This was a mistake. Hadn’t she already relied on Fayette too much, already? Still, the fact that she wasn’t interested in conversation appealed to Delinda’s mood. Her own mind spoke enough for both of them, reminding her how she gave in, surrendered. Maybe if she’d have fought back, the way Had had, they both could have fought their way out. Or died together, on their feet instead of Had dying on his back.

She’d survived, again, and that was cowardly. All she had was cowardice.

As if wanting to prove the voice wrong, Delinda picked up the sword. It was larger than the one she’d taught herself since escaping bondage after Aurelia insisted they all learn to fight. Thin-blades were common and cheap, so she picked up and learn a couple moves. She knew she wasn’t among the stronger crew-members and she made peace with it. They all had their role to play, and someone was always there to watch her back.

Until she had gotten him killed.

Guilt became anger, anger that fueled her as she mimicked Fayette’s motions. The blade had some heft to it, which made the initial movements taxing, once the swing was in motion, the weight lent itself to momentum. After a while, swirling thoughts gave way to the simplicity of movement and the whistling of steeling cutting through the sea breeze.

Dawn passed in near silence, broken only by occasional grunts or steel ringing on stone. Delinda finally allowed herself a break, brushing back sweat-drenched locks form her face and stretching aching muscles. Rolling her shoulders, she caught sight of Esmeralda watching them, arms crossed over her chest. “Did I get replaced for sleeping in?”

“Did I get replaced for sleeping in?”

“Hm? What?” Faye lowered her sword, looking curiously at Esme until she remembered Delinda. Was she... well. She was still there, dripping with sweat and shaking with fatigue and still gripping her borrowed rapier. The sight raised her a few notches in her estimation. She really had tried. “Nah,” she said, waving Esme over. “She just showed up and wanted to train with us. Right?” The Last was directed at the exhausted-looking Delinda, who managed a weak nod.

Esmerelda looked curious as she walked over. “Wish I’d known,” she said. “I’d have brought a spare.”

“I’ve got a spare,” Faye assured her, lifting the two-handed.

“That monster? Fuck, Faye, you’re gonna kill yourself.” She drew her own blade, a curved tulwar she’d scavenged out of the Siren’s armory. “Here, we’ll share.”

“Nah,” Faye mumbled, sounding uncomfortable. “She can keep using my rapier for now, and I’ll just use this. Not a problem, really.”

“Ah.” Esmerelda nodded. “Got that Paladin strength, ri-“

“I am nota Paladin!” Faye snapped, gripping the hilt of her blade until her knuckles whitened. The look of sudden fear in Esme’s face, and the way she stepped back a few paces, made her immediately ashamed of the reaction. “Sorry. It’s just...”

“Hard?” Esme prompted.

“Yeah.” Faye fell silent for a moment, staring out at the waves and the rising sun. “But, I’m not. The Mantle is bestowed on all Aspirants, because even children might have to fight when the demons come.” She kept staring. “Didn’t help, though. Not against the Ravenous.” She star d a minute longer, lost in her thoughts. Then, she n an explosive burst, she spun on her heel to face the others. “But enough of that crap!” She laughed, driving a foot of her blade into the sand. “You ladies wanted to learn to fight, right? Esme, Show Delinda how to get warmed up.” Her grin was menacing. “We’re just getting started.”

Delinda didn’t respond as Esmeralda and Faye spoke. Partially because she was trying to catch her breath, because godsdamn, trying to keep up with Faye was hard. But also because she just wanted to listen, and feel not so alone after what happened. What she survived. Even Faye, for all her gifts and strengths, had felt helpless. Somehow, the idea helped, even as it made things worse. Maybe she wasn’t so pathetic for giving in, trying to survive, if even a Paladin could be brought low. But if Paladin strength was no defense against it, what was?

“Bring it,” Delinda decided, tying back her long hair to better focus. After stretching aching muscles, getting them loose and limber for practice, they began. Faye showed off a couple moves, parries and deflects. How to catch the momentum of an opponents’ swing, before turning it back on them. After a few demonstrations, she encouraged Esme and Delinda to practice them on each other.

Training was relentless, and Esme never took it easy on her. Delinda appreciated that, even if she didn’t appreciate the bruises Esme left on her skin. She didn’t want to be weak anymore, and she didn’t want to be treated like she were. And it was all the more satisfying when she did manage to deflect Esme’s swing, pushing her back with a surprising strength. Esme slid, heels digging into the sand, but Delinda wore a smile, a genuine smile for the first times in days, and followed up the strike, pressing her advantage and repaying a couple of the bruises she already received.

Startled, Esmerelda realize zed she was being pushed back by the slender young prostitute. “Damn,” she laughed, yielding more ground in an effort to buy a little time, “I didn’t think you had it in you.” A mocking joke about having other things in her died on her lips, and not just because of the way Faye’s hard eyes followed their every motion. And it wouldn’t be fair, really. After all, she’d not been all that different. She’d had to sell her body for survival, and it hadn’t always been voluntary. None of them had escaped that, she knew.

It didn’t stop a cry of triumph from escape by her as she caught Delinda’s borrowed rapier with her tulwar. “Need more practice, though,” she laughed, binding the blade and trying to wrench it from her grasp. Strain showed on Delinda’s face as she struggled to retain her grip. “It’s going to take more than...”.

Air erupted from her lungs as Adelina nea’s knee drove into her gut. She doubled over, gagging and choking as she fought for breath, then tackled Delinda before the skinny whore could seize the advantage. Both women crashed heavily into the sand, rolling for a chance nursed instant before Esmerelda could get on top. “Bitch!” She choked, raising a fist. “I’ll...”

A hand with a grip like steel seized her wrist, pulling her away. “You’ll learn fresh m this, Esme,” Faye said, voice chill. “You’ll learn, and you’ll thank Delinda for a much-needed lesson on not getting fucking cocky.” She held the grip, keeping Esme still. “And you will not lose your fucking temper because the newbie landed a blow, do you understand?”

“Yuh...yeah...” Esmerelda grunted as Faye let her arm go, dropping her to the sand. Rubbing her wrist, she half-crawled over and offered Delinda a hand up. “Sorry,” she mumbled. “I, uhm, guess I forgot that this was practice.” She sighed, then offered a genuine smile. “That was a good kick, though. Didn’t see it coming.”

The day had progressed from an agreeable chill as the dawn broke to a sticky heat now that the sun was directly overhead. Fighting in the shallow surf helped, until Delinda was soaked in sweat and covered in a pleasant ache. “Thanks, I might just be getting the hang of this. And maybe that’s a sign to take a break? Or am I the only one ready to tear into lunch?” Delinda laughed, brushing wet sand off clammy skin.

Aurelia watched the three on the sands, and her wispy, white silk dress flittered in the sea breeze. The light garment was well suited to the weather, weather that hardly agreed with the funeral in planning. But what did the skies care if men lived or died? Aurelia swallowed down that nihilism with her morning tea. Despite her habit of chasing the bitterness with a shot of rum, Aurelia found she had no taste for it this morning. Not when her hungers pulled her toward Yusef as he stirred.

“Morning,” she called, not interested in peeling her eyes away as he stretched. “Did you sleep well? I might have pulled something last night; I didn’t know I could bend that way.”

Not bothering to dress, Yusef stretched as he climbed out of the bed they'd shared last night. "I did," he replied, eying the dresser and the windowsill they'd also shared last night. "I have extraordinary confidence in your flexibility." He took her into his arms, enjoying the feel of her firm body through the sheer silk as he turned her head to feat from her mouth. "And in your creativity. But, if you are really concerned," he added, ghosting his hands over her stomach and down her thighs, "I'd be happy to rub you down. Just to make sure you stay limber, you understand."

Movement on the sands caught his eye, three figures up early to practice swordplay. Fay, he recognized immediately, and then her new hanger-on. That new woman, Esmerelda. Now that he and Aurelia were an item, the betting had begun on those two. He'd put down four endubis on "one year", because he knew how she tended to become extremely hostile at the very thought of being touched. Both Qitarah and Seith, he knew, had put down wagers on "threesome", with Qitarah betting three months and Seith betting two. He wished them both luck, but privately thought they had no hope in the Hells.

"Who's the third one down there?" he wondered aloud, peering. Then he blinked, nonplussed. "Is that Delinda? I wasn't even sure she'd be able to walk yet. The priests here must be miracle workers indeed."

“I'd be happy to rub you down. Just to make sure you stay limber, you understand.”

“Oh, well, since you’re offering,” Aurelia hummed, leaning into Yusef’s chest and enjoying his embrace. Teasing him, just a bit, in hopes of coaxing a reaction from him. Lingering ache aside, she craved his touch. But perhaps it was best to save all that for tonight.

"Who's the third one down there? Is that Delinda? I wasn't even sure she'd be able to walk yet. The priests here must be miracle workers indeed."

“Ki has said before the power of the Gods is amplified here, which could explain some of it but…” The words caught as Esme readied a blow that would leave Delinda limping once more. And yet she managed to not only evade but counter attack, moving with a speed and strength Aurelia had never seen in her before. “It might just be a fire in her,” Aurelia decided, “but perhaps a while on the island would do her good. Besides, I now have to chart a course to another place where we haven’t yet pissed off the nobility.”

The joke was bitter after it left her lips, so Aurelia turned and caught Yusef’s mouth in a lingering kiss. A kiss that grew more interesting as her body molded to his, and he moaned into her mouth. Despite the temptation to lose herself on him, temptation building as her hands wandered his delectable physique, she pulled away from the kiss with a wet plop. “Come on, let’s save that for later. I think I am hungry for breakfast.”

Against a red sky and purple waves, the mixed crews gathered on the beach to pay their last respects to Muhhyaddeen. The priests had done a hell of a job cleaning him up, but their miracle-working hadn’t extended to the corpse. He still looked like the hell he suffered in his last moments. And Delinda, despite looking healthier that morning, had left the cleansing ceremony not long after it started. A reminder she didn’t need, at least, not in that moment.

Torches had been passed out to the mourners, who stood in a half circle surrounding the pyre that had been built. Aurelia stood beside Yusef, his arm around her shoulders and hers around his waist. A few of the women cried, catching the sunset in the streaks on their cheeks and glistening in their eyes. Aurelia was too angry to cry, still angry at the Tenumoyo, even if the responsible parties had already paid with their lives.

Kiyone stood before the pyre, “We are, all of us, the sum of our choices. The good, and the bad, the giving and the greedy. When we pass from this life onto the next, we all shall be measured by those choices and judged accordingly.

And yet, fire, taken from the Gods and gifted to humans, is a remnant of the celestial, the essence of cleansing. Burn away our mortal failings, so that only the divine remains.”

“Before we commit Muhhyaddeen’s soul to the flame, is there any who would speak?”

Everyone stood silent, staring at the corpse and the unlit pyre. Finally, shifting a little, Yusuf made a small gesture with the torch he held. “The sum of our choices,” he repeated, snorting with amusement. “Muhyaddeen made a lot of choices, really. Most of them bloody. It’s kind of fitting that we’re burning his body. He really liked fire, after all.” Glancing at the torch, he looked back at the corpse. “A lot.”

The rest of the mercenaries nodded, murmuring agreement.

“Had was a psycho, really,” Yousef continued. “He liked his fires and his explosives, and tended to giggle when he could kill someone.”

“And don’t forget when we needed to get information out of Alijan,” Senzang added.

Igama made a wrenching sound, and Kaarim looked suddenly queasy. “Gods,” Yusuf groaned. “I’ve been trying to.”

“He really had himself a good time that...” the old man continued.

“Yes,” Yusuf interrupted firmly. “Yes he did. My point is, it’s kind of fitting we’re burning the freak.”

“He wasn’t all bad,” Fayette commented. She stood off to one side, with Esmerelda. Delinda huddled between them, clearly only able to remain at home he funeral because of their presence. She didn’t look at the body, though.

“No, and that’s what made him such a strange bird,” Yusuf agreed. “I saw him kick a man to death over a three endubi wager that didn’t get paid off, and then give all three coins and a dagger to a beggar boy.”

“I remember that,” Itoku remarked, thoughtfully. “What did he tell the kid? Get yourself a meal, and remember murder pays better than being buggered?”

“Yeah. Something like that.” Yusuf smiled a little. “And there was that fireworks show he put together for that orphanage.”

“He swore that was just to let him get the ashes spread around,” Fayette remarked. “So the all-Wuyam sorcerers couldn’t connect us to the disappearance of those three...”

“Sure we’re pretty, though,” Senzang laughed.

“And the kids loved the show,” Yusuf agreed. “So, he was a bad man with some oddly redeeming features.” He looked at the torch again. “And he’s going to hell. But, look at it this way. He’ll get the place softened up for us, by the time we get there.”

Flames licked the kindling before consuming the pyre in dancing orange flame. The sun set beyond the waves, but still the fire grew, a beacon against the darkness. Kiyone added her touch to the pyre last. “May you go home, one last time, Muhhyaddeen. And make it comforting, if you do not find it that way, upon arrival.”

A banquet was laid out in the gardens and hot springs. Predominantly finger foods, like dumplings or egg rolls, as well as raw fish wrapped in sticky rice and seaweed. Not to mention alcohol. Enough to satisfy the heavy drinking crews. And, much to Aurelia’s satisfaction, wooden cups of rice wine were passed to all the participants, standing in a circle around Kiyone, much like they had around the pyre.

“It is a common misconception that Edana is the goddess of sex. So quick are mortals to associate pleasure with carnal passion and forget the simple delights in life. Like an evening spent among good friends, with good food, and good drink. About finding comfort and catharsis in shared hardship, and overcoming hardship, together. Without darkness, there can be no light. Without Pain, no joy, and Without death, no life.” At that line, Kiyone drank her shot, and the rest of the revelers followed suit.

“Now, shall we remember that Edana is the Goddess of more than just sex by having sex with everyone here?”

“Do they really do that, at the Order?” Delinda asked. The three women lounged in the otherwise empty dining hall, far enough away they didn’t have to hear the sounds of the Celebration.

Fayette looked up from sipping at the wine they liberated from the Celebration. “Do they what now?”

Delinda waved her hand about vaguely, “You know, the…the orgy.” Esme turned her attention towards Fayette then, as well, before plopping a golden fried roll into her mouth.

“I mean…yeah, sort of? Just an event for the ordained faithful. Avowed Paladins, and priests. I never went, myself.” Frowning, she took another deep drink of wine, before passing it along.

“Don’t the paladins war with the demons in the Northlands? Does that mean they are constantly having orgies?” Esme teased, licking soy sauce off her fingers.

“If they were constantly having orgies, it seems they’d hardly have the time to constantly die from fighting demons.” Delinda pointed out, almost able to laugh.

Faye frowned, trying to dredge up memories of what she'd been taught about the Celebration. "It's not as common as that makes it sound," she said slowly, feeling the lessons return and unsure if she wanted them to. "Not on a grand scale, at least. It's... complicated." Grabbing the wine bottle back, she took another pull before turning to the remains of a plate of shrimp sauteed in butter. "Afodesia is the Goddess of War and of Love, and the Celebration is a symbol of the love that exists between all. Of the physical manifestations of that love."

"So, an orgy," Esme repeated.

"Well, all right. An orgy," Faye agreed with a sigh. "But one without jealousy, where all participate freely as they wish and share as they see fit."

“Now, shall we remember that Edana is the Goddess of more than just sex by having sex with everyone here?”

Kaarim pulled Gwynn against him, exploring her shape and mouth with hands and body and lips as the priestess uttered those words. "That seems like a challenge," he murmured to his lover, spinning her so she could feel his hardness against her ass. One hand cupped a full breast and the other slid down her trousers, exploring her folds. "Who here would you like to have sex with?" he whispered, nipping gently at her earlobe. "Next, I mean?" A finger stroked her clit. "And who do you want to see me fuck, while you do?"

"It's not always large groups, though," Faye continued. "The Celebration can be between any number of willing participants, so long as one is willing to serve as the Officiant."

"The... officiant?" Delinda wondered aloud.

"The vessel of the Goddess," Faye clarified. "The one who will serve to receive the offerings made to Her, directly."

The other two women looked confused for a moment. "So..." Esme said slowly, working out the implications, "they... they fuck... the Goddess?"

Yusef gasped for air as Kiyone's tongue slid from her mouth. He'd just been getting warmed up, starting to peel Aurelia's blouse from her magnificent chest, when the Priestess had grabbed him and spun him, pressing her body into his as she'd kissed him. "Uhm... I was, uh... kinda..." he croaked out as Kiyone gripped his cock through his suddenly too tight breeches.

"Edana has chosen you," she smiled, opening his pants and gripping his hot shaft with her warm hand, "to receive Her blessings first this night." As she stroked him her other hand made a beckoning gesture towards Aurelia before going to work on his shirt. "Both of you."

"I... uh..." Damn, it was hard to think while she was jerking him off. "I had, uhm, planned to..."

Kiyone slid gracefully to her knees. "I am the vessel of Pleasure this night," she murmured, running her tongue along his shaft. "The vessel and the instrument." Watching Aurelia, she slowly swallowed his meat. "And She will have her offering from each of you."

"Well, yes," Faye replied, not understanding the startled expressions of the other two. "The..."

"So, I'm guessing the Officient has to be a priestess?" Esme asked, still trying to figure things out.

"No." Faye shook her head. "It's most common, since we speak of the Goddess Afodesia. But a man may serve as well. All that is required is that the Officient be willing to accept any and all offerings made in the name of the Goddess."

"But it doesn't have to be an orgy," Delinda said.

"No, not at all. Many Celebrarions are within marriages, to mark holidays or family rememberances. All that's required is the desire to sanctify the act to the name of the Goddess."

Aurelia pressed up against Yusef’s back, working him out of his shirt while Kiyone savored his shaft. Her teeth were sharp on his shoulder and neck, marking him with dark purple bruises, while another woman sucked him off. Even now, he was hers. “If I can’t have you first, then I will just have you last. Let me be the last scent on you, and the last name that leaves your lips.”

“Besides, I’d think it terrible to deny a Goddess her due,” Aurelia teased, tongue soft and warm on the throbbing ache she left on him. “Her wrath would be a dreadful thing. But, her blessing? A boon beyond imagining.” Hands explored his chest, enjoying the flexing of muscle that offered more cock to the ravenous priestess. Her own body molded to her lover’s strong back, and one hand trailed lower, getting a grip on Kiyone’s silken tresses.

“Accept this offering of meat, oh benevolent Goddess,” Aurelia mocked, challenge in her eyes as she made Kiyone take even more of Yusef’s delectable dick into her throat. What? If she wanted Yusef, she’d take him, all of him. She wanted this. Finally, she released the priestess, letting Kiyone catch her breath and whispering in Yusef’s ear. “I think it’s time you approached her altar, my love.”

Kiyone lied on her back, and Aurelia followed Yusef down to his knees, pulling her legs apart to get in closer. Aurelia gripped one slender ankle, holding it up in the air and wide stretched from the other. From this angle, she had a great view of Yusef’s dark cock prodding her pink lips, until he disappeared into her taut stretched slit.

Then Aurelia backed away, giving Yusef his space to fuck Kiyone hard and deep, as well as taking the chance to peel off her other clothes. Nude and dripping in desire, she stood over Kiyone, who wore a heavy lidden expression of utter ecstasy on her serene face. “Goddess,” Aurelia called, dropping to her knees beside Kiyone’s head, “I wish to make an offering of pleasure before you, honey that drips from my lips to yours.” Before Kiyone could comment, Aurelia straddled her face, watching Yusef fuck her. Then, while both of them had the lovely priestess, Aurelia pulled Yusef closer, hilted with Kiyone’s sultry depths, and kissed him, hard and deep.

One hand braced on Kiyone's sleek hip, Yusef didn't break his rhythm in the slick heat of the pleasure priestess as he leaned into Aurelia's kiss. His free hand cupped the back of her head, tangling in her thick dark hair as he savored the flavor of her lips and tongue and the soft moans that accompanied Kiyone's ministrations to her. "Goddess," he groaned, arching his back a little so she could taste his throat. "Is she as good on you as she is on me?"

In response the priestess' slid her hands over Aurelia's thighs, her amber skin a contrast to Aurelia's coffee-colored flesh. She offered a moan, lifting her hips to meet Yusef's thrusts, pushing her tongue deep into Aurelia's depths to savor the arousal that dripped from her. Yusef replied by leaning forward, pushing himself deeper into the priestess as he fastened his lips around one dark nipple. "Fuck," he groaned as one of Kiyone's hands began to stroke his cock and finger her own clit, "you... taste so... fucking good..." He pulled Aurelia into a savage kiss, his lips bruising on hers as he drove himself harder into the priestess. "Cum... on her..." he groaned. "I want to see you... while I cum in her..."

Kaarim grunted and gasped as he came, gripping Gwynn's shoulders as his belly slammed into the curve of her ass. She moaned as well, knees rocking to fuck herself back onto his shaft until she climaxed around him, her long red hair nearly hanging to the table on which she knelt as she rode both their pleasure until they were spent. Only then did he become aware of the audience they'd collected. Ban was watching hungrily, Ayane's dark hand idly stroking his thick cock as she leaned against the man's back and licked her lips. Seith was there as well, and Lita.

Ban spoke first. "You always said she was good. Can I have a go, or is this a private party?"

"Gods," Seith remarked. "I hope not."

Kaarim pulled Gwynn up into an embrace, feeling her slick cunt clench around him as he did. "What do you think?" he whispered. "Do you want both of them?"

"Don't worry," Lita said. "I'll take good care of Kaarim while you're busy?"

Kaarim shrugged and smiled. "What about you, Ayane?"

She smiled back. "Oh, I figured I'd take care of Gwynn as well. Unless she'd rather watch you and me both fuck Lita..."

Esme shifted a little, feeling herself grow wet as she imagined Faye serving as an Offcient. "Are there any non-sexual rituals of the faith?" she wondered.

"Yeah," Faye replied, peeling an orange. "Ordinations to the priesthood are surprisingly non-sexual. To prevent the implication that receiving the offices is contingent on offering sexual favors, I believe. Celebrations of new births are also non-sexual, possibly because the mother is frequently not really in a mood to fuck right away."

Esme nodded at that, frowning at some private memory. "Yeah. It... takes a while. Even assuming nothing tore."

Faye and Delinda looked up at that, curious. "You... you have a child?" Delinda asked.

Esmerelda looked at both of them with a curious expression, just for a moment. "No," she finally said, voice shaking as she looked away. "I... don't..."

"I..." Delinda started to say, but she fell silent as Faye raised a hand. The former Paladin tossed the peel over her shoulder and pulled the orange into wedges. Esmerelda's shoulders shook for a moment, and a small sniffing sound escaped her.

"A lot of ceremonies involve martial prowess as well," Faye continued, covering the moment with speech. "Feats of valor, races, duels, that sort of thing. All dedicated to the Goddess of Love and War." She chewed down a wedge. "Although, to be honest, there's usually a Celebration afterwards - people get worked up, you know."

Thinking became difficult for Aurelia, as pleasure built. Kiyone had resorted to sucking on her clit, matching the mad rhythm of throbbing. And fuck, Yusef looked so good, sweat beading on his chest as he drove himself harder and harder into Kiyone. “Goddess… Edana… “ Words fell away, lost in carnal cries of passion as her entire body arched, succumbing to climax. Kiyone wasn’t far behind, thighs tightening around Yusef’s hip and pulling him deeper inside her, until there was no choice but to flood her slick channel with his release.

Strong, dark hands pulled Aurelia away from Kiyone, pulling her back against a strong, firm chest. Igama groped her breast, brushing lips against her ear and cheek. “Shall I tempt my captain’s wrath by taking your pleasure?”

“What makes you think he’s the one you need to worry about?” Aurelia turned her head to meet his in a kiss. Instead, however, she captured his lips with her teeth, biting hard enough to draw blood before drawing him into a kiss, and tasting his life as their tongues met. Then she threw herself forward, on hands and knees, and arched her body like a great cat. Or, perhaps, like a tiger. Moaning as he entered her cunt, her eyes never left Yusef’s.

Safia’s warm body joined his side, thick with muscle and curves, and took a firm grasp of his cum-slick shaft. “I have heard you are a rough fuck,” she whispered in his ear, tugging his semi-hard cock back to life. She was not gentle. “And I often hear how loud you make the captain scream at night, echoing your name throughout the ship. Will you live up to this reputation, I wonder? Can you leave me limping in memory of your cock?”

Gwynn groaned into Ayane, before drifting lower to kiss Ban, and taste her musk on his lips as well. From behind, Seith drove into her ass, and she clenched around both him and Ban as her holes were stuffed full of cock. Was Kaarim enjoying the sight, she wondered, circling Ayane’s ass with her tongue. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him thrusting into Lita, both ankles resting on his shoulders, From behind him, Oliviero caressed his shoulders and gripped his hair.

Delinda wondered if she’d ever enjoy sex again, or if she’d end up like Faye, unable to stand the thought of being touched. After they broken their bonds, it hadn’t been so hard to imagine sharing her body with another person, but this time? The idea terrified her.

“When we killed the slavers, not all of us survived” Delinda explained, pouring herself more wine. “Had a celebration then too, after we laid them to rest. And we stayed here for a while, to try and figure out what we were going to do with our new-found freedom.” It had been different then, she remembered. She craved the comfort and tenderness of the other women. Well, mostly women, anyways. Now it was hard to imagine sex being tender or comforting.

“Captain was so restless here. A lot of us were. It seems so crazy now, to think how I was willing to get back on that ship, and sell myself, just as I had been sold before. Aurelia promised we’d control our own bodies. Never have to do anything we weren’t comfortable with.” Course, it wasn’t Aurelia’s fault she’d been raped and tortured, despite what her tormentors said.

“It gets easier,” Esme offered, finishing off her own glass of wine. “Sometimes you just get drunk and let it happen, and it’s almost nice. Sometimes pain feels good, pain you can control and you take yourself back from what they did. Sometimes you just fuck yourself, and it’s a small reminder that you aren’t broken.” She shrugged, and offered Delinda a small smile. “Or I guess you can stay here, and just let yourself heal. No shame in that.”

Delinda nodded, staring off into the distance. “Maybe… maybe.”

Yusef gasped as he climaxed, his eyes never leaving Aurelia's as he emptied his pleasure into the heat of the moaning pleasure priestess that clenched around him. Kiyone moaned and gasped, her lips dripping with Aurelia's pleasure as Igama playfully dragged his lover away. When he pulled out, a last spurt of his seed splattered her amber stomach. The priestess ran her finger through it, licking the pearly liquid from her finger with a dainty tongue. "Your offering," she murmured with a smile, "is accepted."

She crawled away and then staggered to her feet, moving into the celebration to find another on whom she could bestow her blessings. Aurelai, for her part, watched him with her dark eyes as she lifted her ass into the rear, offering herself to Igama. Then Safia knelt beside him, gripping his sticky shaft and pumping it vigorously. “I have heard you are a rough fuck,” she whispered in his ear, tugging his semi-hard cock back to life. She was not gentle. “And I often hear how loud you make the captain scream at night, echoing your name throughout the ship. Will you live up to this reputation, I wonder? Can you leave me limping in memory of your cock?”

With a smirk at Aurelia, he turned on Safia and gripped her hair firmly, savagely kissing her. His free hand crawled down her body, finding her slick cunt. "You'll remember it long," he hissed, driving three fingers into her depths. "Long and hard."

Igama watched Yusef finger-fuck the wide-hipped enforcer for a moment, watched the muscles in his forearm bulge as he drove his hand into her dripping slit and used her hair to force her body to arch against him. Then he turned his attention back to the pantherish form of Aurelia, wondering for a moment if he was actually up to this. His lip still ached where she'd bit him, after all. And fuck, she was nearly as intimidating as she was hot. But then he stroked his rock-hard cock with his fist, and decided that he was.

"You like it rough?" he asked as he fingered her clit, pausing to pinch it before stroking once more. Then he drove his cock into her, feeling her cunt - lubed by her orgasm and Kiyone's skilled tongue - swallow his meat with a single stroke. "So do I." He grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms back and using them as a handhold as he fucked deep into her. "Let's see who likes it more, shall we?"

Kaarim watched Gwynn watch him, watched her riding Ban's club of a cock as Seith pounded her ass. Watched her tongue play over Ayane's dripping slit and puckered ass as the dark-haired woman crouched on Igama's chest and hungrily feasted on his lips. Fuck that was hot. But, which did she prefer? Being full of cock, or watching him? Or both, maybe?

The blonde woman beneath him moaned, her hands stroking his cheeks as she pulled herself up to kiss him. He returned the kiss hungrily before she fell back, flexing her legs on his shoulders to take more of his cock. He drove into her, feeling her hands slide over his chest to grip Oliverio's harder ones as the man clung to his shoulders, using them for leverage as moved his thick cock in his ass. Sandwiched between the two, he let his head roll back in pleasure as he fucked and was rucked in turn. "So... good..." he groaned, letting Oliverio's movements speed his pace in Lita. He twisted his head around, tasting Oliverio's tongue in his mouth, then turned back to find Lita's waiting mouth. "So... fucking... good..."

Senzang moved slowly in Kiyone, his lips tracing her throat as her amber limbs twined around his dark body. "No... debates..." she sighed as he stroked into her. Her hips moved against his, taking him deeper, and her lips found his as he opened his mouth to taste her. "Just... honor my... calling..."

"I plan to," Senzang assured her, stroking into her once more. "I plan to."

Aurelia groaned, clenching as tightly as she could as Igama’s hips smacked into hers. Wasn’t anything else she could do, not with both arms yanked behind her. So, she watched Yusef finger Safia, hunger in her eyes as dew dripped down her lover’s hand. Sharp moans left her lips, punctuated by Igama pace in her. Enjoying his rough pace, and enjoying the show before her, as Safia and Yusef grappled and jerked one another.

Safia gasped, enjoying the force of thick knuckles battering her cunt while three thick fingers pumped in and out of her. Her grip on his cock tightened further, nearly painful, and urging him even harder. A challenge she craved, waiting to see who would succumb to the other first. But fuck, was she close…

Overwhelmed with cock, rubbing against the thin wall separating them, Gwynn cried out her orgasm. Tight body held both men still within her, even as they struggled to move against her spasming walls. Resigned to her release, Seith pulled her back against his chest, teeth rough on her throat as they rode out her pleasure together. Once he could finally move it her, rubbing against sensitive muscles, it was another couple thrust before he came, jet after burning jet of passion flooding her colon.

Ban just gripped her hips, savoring the movement and pressure from the back to back climaxes. Upright, her weight pulling her further down his shaft, he followed suit shortly after, adding his cum to Kaarim’s within her.

With so many other couples opting for rough, aggressive displays, Kiyone took her time to enjoy Senzang’s slow, thorough strokes. A sweeter, more sensuous motion, dragging bliss from her body that clouded her thoughts. Good. She didn’t want to think tonight. Just feel everything. Her hands explored his body, resting for the moment on his lower back. The movement of his muscles under his skin was intoxicating, an insight into his thrusts.

"Senzang," she sighed, hands lower to grip his ass and pull him even closer to her.

Safia’s grip loosened as she cried out, a strangled sound of mingled pain and pleasure driven by the relentless movements of Yusef’s hand in her slit. Her hands gripped his shoulders, clinging him for support as he worked her mercilessly, driving her closer and closer to the edge. Then, just as he felt her begin to clench around him, he pulled his fingers out. “Not yet,” he smirked as she nearly sobbed in frustration. Then he pushed her back and down, moving over her as her back settled onto the carpet.

Bracing himself over her, he gripped his thick meat with his jet, massaging her juices into his skin as he stroked his head against her slit. “You wanted me to make you scream my name,” he reminded her, slowly filling her with his shaft. His thumb stroked her clit as he buried himself in her completely. “Should I drag those screams from you? Or just use you until you beg for mercy?”

Lost in the glorious feel of Aurelia gripping his dick as he fucked her, Igama didn’t notice that a third had joined them until he felt the lips close around a testicle. Only then did he notice the pinkish-red clawed hand gripping Aurelia’s ass, and the pinkish-red thighs framing her head, and the scrape of blunt horns on his legs. Phaedra had snaked beneath the Captain, caressing and kissing her way along her body until her lips and formed tongue could join his cock as it thrust into Auelia. He released her wrists to grip her hips, the rhythm of his thrusts changing to match the long strokes of the demon-blooded tongue.

Senzang uttered a low groan of pleasure. With nothing to prove right now, he accepted his climax as it came. His arms tightened around her as his hips jerked, flooding her with the proof of his rapture. “I fear,” he gasped, “that I have not yet allowed you to offer your own praises to your goddess.” He thrust against her, letting his semi-hard shaft caress her walls. “And I would hear you sing your hymns of worship to Edana.”

“Make me beg for mercy?” Safia growled, “I’d like to see you try!” And, secretly, she hoped he might succeed. Still, she strained beneath him, making him use his strength to pry her thick thighs apart, and even still keeping them tight around his legs. The position left her tighter, smooth muscles resisting each of his hard strokes into her. Goddess though, that friction was hot! Burning, as Yusef proved just as relentless in his thrusts as he had been fingering her.

“I thought…” His momentum broke her speech, causing her to arch and gasp, “I thought… you were… using me…”

Aurelia wasn’t sure who had already cum inside Phedra, nor did she give it much thought, fucking that pussy with her tongue. Delving deep, exploring the salty savor of the seed that seeped from her slit. Dark hands dug into Phedra’s creamy thighs, squeezing as Igama drove her closer to release, driving with a stubborn strength. Now though, with her hands free, she could meet his movement, slapping her ass into his rock hard abs each time her cunt swallowed his cock.

Aurelia thought she’d be able to hold out, and cum just as he was, only to ring every last drop from his cock. Instead, Phaedra’s fang grazed her clit, and the sharp pressure and agonizing pleasure sent her over the edge. She tightened like a slippery fist on Igama, holding him fast and squeezing ecstasy from his rigid length.

“I would hear you sing your hymns of worship to Edana.”

Kiyone took a long, lingering kiss at that, gently disentangling from Senzang to lie beside him. “Make an offering upon my twin peaks,” Kiyone suggested, guiding his hand down between her thighs. Senzang’s passion, added to the passion Yusef had fucked into her, was a delightful heat within Kiyone. It dripped down the curve of her ass, stirred by the added volume of Senzang’s thick fingers. She took another kiss as he slid his fingers even deeper inside, humming a wordless praise against his lips.

Back
Top Bottom