Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

Thank you Bear, Katt and Ironic. -huggles-

I apologize for being away so much today. Pop came home from the hospital, and because of his sepsis (though it has cleared up he is quite susceptible), Lisa spent much of the day cleaning and I was helping as much as I could. He came home but will only he there one night before Lisa's older sister takes him. I am not sure how long he will be there, but the hospital was fighting to put him in a nursing home... which pissed him off and he refused. So he has home health and some rehab, and I'm not sure just when he'd be home for good. But we need to keep a closer eye on him and all that.

It's just been a busy day, and we went and got his new meds (2 of which he'll be on for the rest of his life), grabbed dinner and are finally home. Whew!

I know I owe posts, my lovelies, and I have not forgotten. Just give me a bit to kinda de-stress and get in the writing mood. :) I just took some oxy for my own pain, so hopefully once that dulls I can get in some writing.

e22058f4822043b7269757da34276ca0.gif

Happy Valentine's Day....Love on, Love always, love true!

Hope today is a better day for you. Hang in there.

Whew!

As I mentioned earlier, Pop came home and that has kept things busy the last couple days. He can't drive, so I've been responsible for running errands and all that. I certainly don't mind, but it keeps me running around and harder to get into a schedule rhythm. lol.

I have a few replies to get out, but I definitely plan to get to them, so never fear!

Always have time for you! Just a little slower is all. Finally got Gage up. Need to get some posts out too. I'd never forget my "literature lovers" . You all make me very happy.

xoxoxo... -turns into full make out session-

So... I now have a new kitty. She showed up out of nowhere and said "I'm your new kitty!"

She's really friendly and I have no idea where she came from but she decided to live in our barn, and so...

Named her Smoky and she is so soft and fluffy and just loves to talk and have her belly rubbed.

pRaRpoP.jpg

7tpIiZL.jpg

39eu1Zp.jpg

0OAUgRW.jpg

OMG! She is so cute and adorable! And who doesn't like to have their belly rubbed and talked to? :)

A very apt name and now that you've named her she is yours and we expect periodic pictures. :)

Hugs.

So I am in the hospital with Lisa as she waits to be taken to surgery. She's nervous but it's a very straightforward and common procedure as they put her to sleep and then remove scar tissue and stuff from her knee. Things seem to be moving along, but it will still be an all day thing.

I hope to get replies out with a vengeance over the next couple days.

Finally got her home and in bed. Percocet knocked her out, but she's been groggy since going under. Doing pretty good and has to schedule a follow-up in 7-10 days. Hopefully all will go well.

Its really late to write tonight and I've had a long day. Thank you to all my partners that are patiently waiting on me!

Glad to hear she’s home alright.

She’s lucky to have someone like you to check after her and take care of her.

I’ll keep you both in my thoughts.

I am so glad that she is home and seems to be doing well. Take care of her, we'll be here to take care of you when you can return. :)

Hugs.

Glad she’s doing play, hopefully she can sleep the groggy feeling away!

Thank you all for your well wishes! It means a lot.

Verikatt: Oh, I'm back, just a little slow. :)

She's actually up and about and not in so much pain or anything, though feeling is coming back. Has her follow-up on the 5th, and then they estimate 4-6 weeks after that before she could go back to work and actually be on her feet for those long shifts. So still a ways to go as far as that is concerned, but hopefully her knee feels a lot better once healed. Now she wishes she could do something about the other one since she's been putting all her weight on it for a month now and that knee is hurting!

So she is keeping on her pain meds every 6 hours like ordered and is doing pretty good. The ones I have for my legs are even stronger, so these are more manageable and still make her sleepy. lol.

Big hugs to everyone!

Wow, I have really slacked off! I promise to start getting out replies for my plays. Thank you, sweet lovelies, for being patient with me.

Things have been gloomy here, but warm. Unseasonably warm for February. We got up to 80 degrees the other day! It's crazy.

I am trying to get all my comics inventoried to then be sold. The idea is that I can then buy another vehicle. Certainly not enough to get anything new, but yeah. Just hard to find the motivation to get this all done when I'm in pain and just generally lazy. Ugh.

You know very well that you can take your time with getting responses to us. I think you're well worth the wait. :heart:

Hope all goes well with selling your comics!

Crazy weather indeed! The gloomy weather doesn't help but it is good strategy that you've devised to get money for a different car.

Take whatever time you need. We don't want to push pressure on you. We'll wait for you to come to us (wiggles eyebrows).

How's the rest of the family doing?

Hugs.

I for one, am not going to tolerate your slacking off, and am going to pressure you until you're all caught up on your replies.

In all seriousness, don't worry about replies. Life comes first, love. Hope things start looking better for you!

Oh baby no!!!

You're were suppose to stay out of that dang hospital. :(

Huggses . Get better soon.

Thank you, lovelies. -smooches-

I am now in my hospital room, transferred from another hospital, with a brand new picc line. Yay!

Hopefully I'll be out in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom