Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

Oh love :c i hope you feel better soon my haru ♡

Get rest and drink fluids sweetie. Love you!

Awww....take care baby! I'll keep my ass warm for you and in the meantime get better. Don't worry about not writing when you're sick. I don't need the sinus gunk being blown out in the middle of a scene (grins). Although I will think that you might be more than a little bit of a Perv (and I love it) but yeah, if you are that sick your secondary head isn't going to be throbbing.

Hugs!

I'll be in the wings waiting for you to feel better.

LOL. Yep. I was just reading a story about somebody who did research (wink wink) on doing the 7 deadly sins and did it sexually. Talk about fun research and reading!!!!!

I didn't have a fever, but then I developed one late yesterday. Luckily it broke overnight, and I woke up with a soaked pillow and bedsheet all up near my head. Pretty yucky, but I feel better now. Still a bit of congestion, but the sinus headache is gone, and at least now when I cough it doesn't hurt as much and is a lot more productive than those dry wracking coughs.

Started getting out responses this evening too, so I think I got everyone. Told you I'd be back to it in no time! Can't keep me away! :p

Feel better my friend! <3

It was pointed out to me that I have now been friends with sweet Bear for 2 years! How time flies when you're having fun, right?

-hugs Bear tight-

Hey BMR, how are you today?

A little shout out and apology to those I am talking with in PM for the small delay. My SO got hurt at work and had to go for an MRI today for a possible meniscus tear in her knee. Ugh. Worker's comp is moving pretty fast and cut her a check today which will be mailed out of Atlanta tomorrow, so hopefully it will get here before our Internet is shut off. But, even if I am deprived of the company of you beautiful people, it would only be for a day or two.

Just enough to suffer withdrawal! :p

Tomorrow, so long as it doesn't rain, is trash day. We usually dump our trash at my SO's place of work, but with her getting hurt we've not been able to, so it's been kinda piling up. Ugh. But we're gonna borrow a truck and trailer to haul stuff off. I know, I know... first world problems.

Stay beautiful my lovelies and I will be getting out some writing soon!

Well, did get some trash hauled off today, but I also have some bad news.

Polly, our outdoor black lab, had been scarce the last few days. She was old, 16 years old, and she wandered off to die. Dogs do that sometimes. So this hasn't been a great day, and Polly will be missed. She always came out of her doghouse to come and greet you when you pulled into the driveway, and that's something we already miss. She went to our neighbors property and laid down by their pond from what we can tell. Poor girl.

So I'll still be writing, but my mood is dampened a little bit.

So sorry Haru :(

Thank you very much to you both. Polly will be missed, but she was old and arthritic and not getting around well.

I'm doing pretty good and today has been a pretty good day. I've started some new plays with some new partners that are going well, and talking with another new partner as well. Things are shaping up to be great for writing.

Buried Polly yesterday and it was a rough day. I am feeling better and now have some very wonderful plays and wonderful partners. Thank you so much, everyone, for writing with me!

In other news, I go back to the doctor next week for my legs and hopefully get a good prognosis. They're healing, slow but sure, but painfully. Just a bad side effect of this type of healing. The doctor said that we'll probably start wrapping them in a different manner, so hopefully that will help speed things along. I'll also be having blood drawn and a battery of tests done to determine my state of health.

If all goes well I'll be a very stable genius. LOLOL. >_<

Back
Top Bottom