Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

I like the think the story here can be more or less what you need it to be.
The lull is most definitely in writers by number and participation.

I do love this one, though. If competent writers are looking for a male slave(Probs not a sub, could be interesting to see that paradigm neglected in at least a pairing or two) Or a monster or male Master, I am likely to be game.

By competent, I am not aiming to be condescending or demanding. Just looking for more partners like Grace. A good girl, she has a decent level of care in her every post. I don't have a min post size, just gimme something to work with each time, show that you are actually interested, and it should be fine with me!!

Here to help,
Vik. <3

It's an Open RP so we're free to use it I imagine. Besides when we're active the forum becomes more active since it pops up in the Newest posts section more often :) So really we're doing her a favour ;)

Not sure about Frankenstein though Zeth :/ If you need a character I don't mind making one for you, or you're always welcome to nab Karin back if you want her. Just gimme a poke and I'll sort it out :)

GoodGirlGrace said:
It's an Open RP so we're free to use it I imagine. Besides when we're active the forum becomes more active since it pops up in the Newest posts section more often :) So really we're doing her a favour ;)

Not sure about Frankenstein though Zeth :/ If you need a character I don't mind making one for you, or you're always welcome to nab Karin back if you want her. Just gimme a poke and I'll sort it out :)

It seems Den will not be denied. Though maybe we could nab Karin and tag team her. She is fun to play with.

GgGrace plays very entertaining characters, tbh.

My surprise is more or less based on the way, this rp has made it so far without her while I can't get an open rp that I start and stay on off the ground. Lol.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

It seems Den will not be denied. Though maybe we could nab Karin and tag team her. She is fun to play with.

Surprised you think so! XD Well I'm up for that if you want to bring her back in. She'd need a reason to do it though, perhaps Alton tells her if she can get this guy to cum then she'd get her freedom or a privilege or something. Entice her and she'll probably take it. Or y'know, just lust her up so much that she can't help herself. Either way Alton's the Master so whatever he wants really~

Also hey Sticky Vicky, I'll be responding soon dear ;P

There isn't a C in Viktoff! XD
Clever, though. "Sticky Vicky". Makes me wonder what sort of Lovecraftian nightmare of a dystopian future inspired such a combination.

Maybe just that you'd be a Sticky Vikky when I'm through posting ;D

Which I should do now that I've sorted out all the delays that suddenly sprang on me!

GoodGirlGrace said:
Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

Surprised you think so! XD Well I'm up for that if you want to bring her back in. She'd need a reason to do it though, perhaps Alton tells her if she can get this guy to cum then she'd get her freedom or a privilege or something. Entice her and she'll probably take it. Or y'know, just lust her up so much that she can't help herself. Either way Alton's the Master so whatever he wants really~

Also hey Sticky Vicky, I'll be responding soon dear ;P

I feel like Den would be done for this but knowing my pharoah he'd probably use this as an excuse to try and reassert his dominance by running off with her after. XD

GoodGirlGrace said:
Maybe just that you'd be a Sticky Vikky when I'm through posting ;D

Which I should do now that I've sorted out all the delays that suddenly sprang on me!

XD
I'm a firmer Viktor, that's for sure.
Damn girl! Knocked that out of the park.

Zeth said:

I totally realised I misread this the other day, I thought for some reason you meant using her to tag team Den. XD Either way ;)

GoodGirlGrace said:
Zeth said:

I totally realised I misread this the other day, I thought for some reason you meant using her to tag team Den. XD Either way ;)

I mean if that's how it goes down I think I'd be fine with that. :3

newagefrankenstein said:
GoodGirlGrace said:
Zeth said:

I mean if that's how it goes down I think I'd be fine with that. :3

Wish granted. Karin has been summoned to the tower.

Back
Top Bottom