Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Sure or maybe If your curious about my characters powers, we could have her struggling against someone and my character saves her.

Actually I'll use itzuki as the master then, profile is already there.

wiki234 said:
Sure or maybe If your curious about my characters powers, we could have her struggling against someone and my character saves her.

Actually I'll use itzuki as the master then, profile is already there.

Alright then. I've set up a scenario for Itzuki.

Zeth said:
I posted last to GGG. Does she need more information to reply to?

Noo, like I said I'll be posting today, was supposed to yesterday but work stuff ended up taking more of my day up than I'd have hoped.

I do like lots of juicy details with posts however. That's always my preferred ;w; Shorter posts often leave me scratching my head or having to think hard about where to take my own.

Doesn't have to be an essay but yeah details are my bread and butter. x

Hey Zeth, I think I'm going to drop our rp sweetie. I've been hit with some busy RL stuff, as well as recently losing contact with a long time good friend of mine. I need to process that, and this one was moving at a snails pace so I'm afraid I've lost most of my creative umf for now.

Thanks for sticking with it for so long. Xx

GoodGirlGrace said:
Hey Zeth, I think I'm going to drop our rp sweetie. I've been hit with some busy RL stuff, as well as recently losing contact with a long time good friend of mine. I need to process that, and this one was moving at a snails pace so I'm afraid I've lost most of my creative umf for now.

Thanks for sticking with it for so long. Xx

That's fair. I understand.

Missulena said:
; A ; I'M BACK! Sorry! I just got... lost.

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom