Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Oh wait I'm confused, I think I must have thought "Take a nap" meant you were pulling Alton out of the Rp Zeth but Now you're talking about taking on others so I guess you're sticking around?

I can never pin Zeth down. (take that as you will)

As for Amykun, if they are starting a slave character, I can certainly pair up with them if they want. I'll make a new Master character myself.

Viktoff Samson said:
I can never pin Zeth down. (take that as you will)

As for Amykun, if they are starting a slave character, I can certainly pair up with them if they want. I'll make a new Master character myself.

( I imagine that's a no?)

Well I'm fine witrh you pinning me down Viktoff.

I'm really just playing this by ear. I thought Gracie mentioned splitting us up earlier to have our characters harass others.

I was just talking dirty. I meant, I don't entirely understand you sometimes. Not that I need to.

I was saying I'm guessing that's a No to Amykun. Open roleplay should really be a faster affair. Don't you agree?
And harass who else? XD I thought it was just you three after I left.

Well she posted in character waiting for a master to buy her. Get off your duff and post in character buying her.

Zeth said:
Well she posted in character waiting for a master to buy her. Get off your duff and post in character buying her.
I wanted to discuss it here because it seems I'm not the only player offering to play a Master character for them.

I can still do it, though.

It appears as though it isn't going to happen.
Which is fine I've made other plans with a very important person that I would enjoy the additional time to actually write for. Oh well~

I totally forgot I was in this rp...

o - o Did the person who bought me ever reply? *goes to check*

-peeks in- Hi! I posted in the character sheets thread? I was kind of surprised there are folks asking for more slaves. I have one Dom I want to bring in, but a few characters who would do well as slaves or pets. I don't want to overwhelm myself by bringing in too many characters, so I was curious about preferences? I have males, females, kitsune, shape shifters, Chimera, fuzzballs, and even a space fox tucked away somewhere ^.~ Each with their own personality, some needing to be broken in and others not so much.

Damn, at this rate I might as well come in as the one doing the selling :p Wouldn't be too difficult as long as I'm not expected to post as every single slave every single time ^.^;;

If you feel like playing a slave seller, that's cool too. All up to you, however. I wouldn't want you to feel like you're being overwhelmed.

If you'd like to play a slave for me, that Female Kitsune would be rather fun. However, if you're already looking to play a character and are paired up with another newcomer, I'm free to wait until you know for sure you can handle another character.

I play only male doms, mind you.

Posted in the main thread! I apologise for it being a wall of text :-/ I couldn't find much as far as a description of the setting, so I kind of went to town on it, but still tried to keep it vague enough to not step on any toes. If there's anything that should be changed for the sake of consistency, please let me know. I hope it was worth the wait!

I'm interested in joining up here, but I'm not sure what kind of character to introduce. I like supporting the other players, so if there's a need for another slave or slave owner, just let me know and I'll work on something in the Character Thread.

wiki234 said:
I need a slave for my character.
I just made a character and put her in the OOC/Character thread. Anybody can let me know where to put her.

How should I introduce her? Just put her out on display for purchase?

Back
Top Bottom