Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Or busy, or forgot it was his turn, naughty boy ;)

Your Avatar has a sword now, how about a gentle prod to the butt, that'll wake him up I'm sure~!

Hey guys, I'm pulling out for a bit to recharge my batteries, if you still wanna talk OOC feel free to give me a PM but I'm finding my writing mojo has somewhat escaped me lately.

I'm sure I'll be back, till then have fun :)

Okay, week rested up, and I come back to a post. Will sort that out later today :)

Also just as a quick note, She's infertile or sterile. Pregnancy is a no on my lists. She's just a mouthy cum bucket :p

I'm so sorry that took me so long! My job is kinda hectic at the moment. Hoping things will calm down soon. I managed to get a reply in to everyone though. :3

GoodGirlGrace said:
Okay, week rested up, and I come back to a post. Will sort that out later today :)

Also just as a quick note, She's infertile or sterile. Pregnancy is a no on my lists. She's just a mouthy cum bucket :p

Good to know. Well I suppose Alton will find out in play then.

Anyone around, we seem to have slowed right down >:

Are you both just super busy or are you looking for more specific things in this rp? I'll gladly take kink suggestions and try to work them in the best I can on my end of it all :)

Hahaah thanks, it's an Octo-rock ;D

I've been playing so much Zelda lately it's unreal, so I thought it was appropriate :3

I added on that he dipped down and started playing with her ears, I hope that's okay, I can remove it if you feel it's Godmodding in any way. I just didn't want her to be a grumpy grouch the whole time so thought It would add a fun element to this.

No, sorry the rp is fine! I'm enjoying it and you're doing perfectly. I've just been a little busy lately. My day job is laying it on thick right now and my side-job just got busy because the rest of my co-workers left town for a convention so I've been stuck picking up the slack. I don't mind really, picking up the slack just means I'm doing more artsy stuff but it does suck up a lot of my time and energy.

So how you want to end our three way? I think it is about time Alton let's you guys go to terrorize others so he can nap. :p

Awwwh you're throwing the towel in then? That's a shame but it was a good run.

Well if you're wanting to be free to nap that leaves Karin free to a good home or I'll retire her and slink back to the shadows till I'm called out again.

I'm cool with whatever you guys wanna do

Hello,

I am looking to join this RP as a slave... anything I should know? Any tips?

Amykun said:
Hello,

I am looking to join this RP as a slave... anything I should know? Any tips?

It's typical, and more or less acceptable to have your slave character start in a cell in the slave market as they await a Master character's presence to be purchased.

Other than that, the roleplay has a slight non-modern and fantasy feel, so characters from the future or cell phones/cars might feel grossly out of place in this roleplay. The actions required to bring them in and craft an environment or series of events to have such things and eliminate the oddness around them... That'd be quite tedious and I advise against that.

As it stands, the roleplays starter is mia, for what looks like is going to be forever. Lol. The active players here are the only reason this roleplay has survived past its first two or so pages. Provided it is an open roleplay, I suggest you focus on who/what you want to roleplay to feel truly and completely fulfilled rather than what other people might think since there is no approval process.

I might return to this roleplay here in a little bit. I am uncertain. However, the players here are more than enough to provide a wonderful roleplay experience as it is.

Well maybe den, karin, or Alton can pair up with your character. Are they a save or master?

Back
Top Bottom