Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Three dominant characters in an orgy, two reluctant subs.

S'gonna be a fight for sure XD Can't wait to see how this pans out ;) <3

GoodGirlGrace said:
Three dominant characters in an orgy, two reluctant subs.

S'gonna be a fight for sure XD Can't wait to see how this pans out ;) <3

Well, I mean...Den's a switch and a pretty subby one at that. But oh man is he going to fight so hard to prove he's a dominant little pharoah.

I dunno why but I'm kinda laughing at the image of Karin finger-fucking Den thinking that'll somehow make them even when really Den's gonna take it as her just trying to do better at her 'job'.

Hey guys and gal, I think I'm dropping from Slave Market. Not totally sure, but I didn't want to just stop responding here without saying anything because that'd be needless and make me feel more guilty.

It's possible I might. I just gotta clear my head and I might wake up to find that I regret this decision, eventually. Who knows~

Missulena said:
Yooo. I'm new.
I already posted, but I'm looking for a buyer.

Hey there! Welcome to the fold! My master character is a bit...busy at the moment but I've come up with a new character I think I can get to play with you. >:3

Viktoff Samson said:
Missulena said:
Hi.
I'm still waiting for a master, so... y'know.

Oh. I though Newagefrankenstein had you covered?
Is he... Going to do that?
I haven't gotten any kind of notification from him... I'll look and see if he gave me a response.

EDIT: Nope.

Missulena said:
Viktoff Samson said:
Missulena said:
Hi.
I'm still waiting for a master, so... y'know.

Oh. I though Newagefrankenstein had you covered?
Is he... Going to do that?
I haven't gotten any kind of notification from him... I'll look and see if he gave me a response.

EDIT: Nope.

He posted in character toward your girl. The guy's name is Raf.

Sorry. I know it's my turn but like, this weekend has been so busy and then I had to go to a funeral and I'm just so tired so I think i can reply to everything tomorrow but right now... SLEEP.

How are you gentlemen? All your Base are belong to us...

Just a heads up I'm going on a short Hiatus, I'll be back to normal after the 7th but if I get time I should be able to drop a post or two, just might be a little sporadic

Back
Top Bottom