Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

I could write a new character.
But for anyone looking: I don't play slave or female characters.
Just doesn't mix well with my interests.

Edit:
*Tight hug Zeth back*
Do it to it. If you come back, I'll probably be here. Goodluck.

Eh, time to Bench Karin me thinks. Zeth if you want her back at any point then lemme know, but right now it just didn't work out.

Well I suppose I could prove Alton's supreme dickery and just teleport her to alton. She can help me molest den!

I seem to have worked something out with Wiki so we're trying that out at the moment, just going from the point like she'd run away from Thatch at this point and she's been recognised by someone who was around the market on the day he handed her over.

If you want her back now tho that's up to you, I mean She was Alton's first XD

Sorry Wiki, I'll reply to yours in the morning. Only really had a limited time for replying tonight and I got a bite of inspiration while doing Viktoff's

I've got all day off tomorrow so I'll be around :)

Technically alive yeah but he's basically just a fancy mummy. Picture Imhotep from the end of the first Mummy film. Alive but still kinda technically undead since he died and had to be resurrected and now he's all messed up with the epic level dark magic Egyptian voodoo.

Hey guys, quick note, just on a one week hiatus. Might get a chance to squeeze a post in but I'm mostly busy this week. Forgiiivvee meee! Xx

Back
Top Bottom