Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

We should totally take that to pms sometimes. Makes me miss my smutty misadventures in chatango =)

I will post for you when I finish cleaning my uncles house~

I now have a girlfriend in real life and I bother her like every day. I'm not sure If I can role play here. Just wanted to give you all a fair heads up.

Question. You guys don't think Thatch is too different to really fit into this thread do you? Does anyone have any questions about him?

I think he is perfect. Part of me wants to give him a slave just to see him turn darkside.

Ahhhh Congrats Zeth! Hope that all goes well for you! You go do IRL, it's more important than Rp dear, so don't threat about it. Just to clarify who are you gonna be giving to Thatch?

Exxxxxxcellent~
Sucks that Zeth is leaving, but love moves on and it's entirely reasonable! Goodluck buddy.

There is totally a slave girl player who doesn't have someone to play with. Thatch could hit that up

Yeah, I was wondering who'd take Seven :) I'm unfortunately not really in a position where I can make new characters, but I'm happy for keeping the thread alive~

GoodGirlGrace said:
Ahhhh Congrats Zeth! Hope that all goes well for you! You go do IRL, it's more important than Rp dear, so don't threat about it. Just to clarify who are you gonna be giving to Thatch?

I was going to ask via PM. You want me to and Karin over to Thatch since I'll be around less? Or should this be a set up for Seven's Character?

I think that should be up to Thatch to decide, from what I read I'm not sure a character like Karin is who he's looking for.

If he's willing then I'm okay to give it a try.

I'll be posting soon/today.
Once these cold symptoms leave me, I'll probably write another character to be active with (or dig out one of my others) to interact with the rest of the rp with. I could do it with Vash, but I prefer the direction he and Leah are going in and I would never wish to put a fork in that xD!

So either my weirdo slave repo man, or maybe a weird spirit thingy-mabob. Idk. I'll think it up at work. A means to give returning/new characters someone to really talk too outside of slave dude(The character Skye originally wrote for). I get the feeling that a little side character for cohesive story-telling is the least I can do to give back to this open rp that gives me the joy of Vash x Leah ~

Whaddyah think?

I'm perfectly fine with it. I can kinda see him being force by her into having to be more of a traditional master than he is comfortable with. That could be fun to play with.

GoodGirlGrace said:
I think that should be up to Thatch to decide, from what I read I'm not sure a character like Karin is who he's looking for.

Viktoff Samson said:
I'll be posting soon/today.
Once these cold symptoms leave me, I'll probably write another character to be active with (or dig out one of my others) to interact with the rest of the rp with. I could do it with Vash, but I prefer the direction he and Leah are going in and I would never wish to put a fork in that xD!

So either my weirdo slave repo man, or maybe a weird spirit thingy-mabob. Idk. I'll think it up at work. A means to give returning/new characters someone to really talk too outside of slave dude(The character Skye originally wrote for). I get the feeling that a little side character for cohesive story-telling is the least I can do to give back to this open rp that gives me the joy of Vash x Leah ~

Whaddyah think?
Good! Cause I'm home alone today so the company would be most appreciated ;)

Edward Thatch said:
I'm perfectly fine with it. I can kinda see him being force by her into having to be more of a traditional master than he is comfortable with. That could be fun to play with.

GoodGirlGrace said:

If you're happy with it then go for it. If Seven speaks up then I'm sure we can arrange a character for her to play with...(or be played with...;) )

But yes, Karin is Loud, obnoxious, and anything but compliant. She will cause trouble the second you take your eyes off of her.

Give her an inch and she'll take a mile. The main kinks I want to explore with her is Bondage Bondage and Bondage. If she's misbehaving and running off, then keep her there by force. If she's mouthing off and being too rude (especially in public) then shut her mouth off with a gag or other things~

If we're doing it this way then I've already got a few ideas of situations they can get into considering she'd be the same character from Alton, so she's got a few left behind magical issues she is going to need to take care of. But the be all and end all is if you're taking her on. She will not be someone who just rolls over when you say pretty please and flutter your eyes. She'd laugh at you or punch you, or probably just tell you to fuck off.

Finally the only other hint with her I'll give you is at the end of the day, a cat girl is still a cat. Take that how you will~

But guys, that means Seven is all alone xD if they keep playing, that is.

Unless I write a character for seven o. O

And I gotta get out of work! So in like two hours, I'll be on my way back to the hotel!!

You gotta write for Vash first >w> *Sits by your side, quirking eyebrow* Bitch ain't fuckin' herself y'know ;)

*Laughs faintly, pale in the face.*
If the five coffee-flavored monsters I drank doesn't give me a heart attack, then absolutely~

Do you mean:
'No, no heartattacks allowed!'
As in: Heart attacks are strictly forbidden!
Or:
'No no-heartattacks allowed'?
As in: Not having a heart attack is strictly forbidden.
Like: I'd be in trouble if I didn't crack open a few more monsters to garuntee the heart attack.

Just like with "I ate, grandma!" Punction saves lives :-D
Sorry, I kid. I kid.

*Logs back on*
-Slave market latest post: Vik---
*Tail wagging*

Also Shuuuusushh this is OOC I can be lazy with Grammar in here ;) But jus so we're clear, heart attacks are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!

Back
Top Bottom