Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Yes. I planned on doing pervy things to your Pharo. But he found a nice slave to do pervy things to. Go forth and be Pervy young Den!

-Rolls back in- Okaaay Mini Hiatus over. Back into the action. >Cracks knuckles< Awwh no post from Viktoff? Hope I've not scared you off ;P

I'm just having a little hard time dealing with the 12 hour work days recently x. X
Please pardon my absence thus far, and perhaps even a week or so lomger Hiatus. My mind is willing but my flesh is feeble. Lol. I will return to slave market shortly. You know I know our characters <3

Man I get the whole busy as hell thing. I've got so many deadlines due right now and I have to somehow get them done while chaperoning my 90 year old grandmother at my cousin's wedding. Coming on here to rp is like my only escape at the moment. XD

Viktoff Samson said:
I am just so drawn out xD
If you want a post from me, I gotta know you baaaaaadly want it. <3

You cheeky son of a bitch ;P

((But seriously I miss the Rp we're doing, and tonight I'm home alone so I'm so bored and lonley ;w; ))

So please Victoff, I'd really like you to post soon~

I can make Leah do wonderful things for Vash...whatever you're feeling hun~

You're very welcome :3 I should get back to posting for you anyway!

I know it isn't a happy post, but that's legitmate Vash legitimately reacting to what happened xD

I should sleep now. XO if you could post something in a few minutes, I could crack another one out. But, as it stands, I'll get less than seven hours right now... Lol.

Never fear, Viktoff is here-Again. For two days in a row. Which is actually kinda significant considering how long a Hiatus I was on from slave market. Which is kinda significant because the original poster is like... Aggressively gone, not returning for a while--If at all! Lol. I'm surprised we're keeping it alive xP But, we are. And I am so happy that we are!!

You guys spoil me <3 I'll reply shortly soon as I've done a few bits around the house :)

Also yes, we've lost quite a few, but who knows, we might attract even more beautiful Rp'ers to the thread by keeping it going :)
I'm just happy cause I got some lovely posters -squeezes you both-

-Is squeezed with arguably my favorite peeps I currently rp with-
O. O...

Lovely post, Grace~ I gotsta sleep now, if I can!!

Sleep well Vicktoff~ Thanks for the posts :3

Who knows maybe Zeth will come out to play again while you slumber~ XD

Back
Top Bottom