Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Fun fact: I do that too :3
I just asked you to say you really wanted a post from me because my ego feels amazing when stroked <3
>=3

Hahahaa well of course, and I always want a post from you...Master Viktoff~

My two lovely masters make me very happy when I get fun replies to come home to <3

Nah. I bet I wrote at least four or five posts that you thought were totally meh~

Keep cslling me master, though<3 It's lovely!

Nope! Pretty much all interesting, and all have given me something to think about with my replies. There's pleeeennty of Rp's I've been a part of on this site (Mostly over PM's) where I've looked at the post and just gone 'meh'. Whereas I thoughrally enjoy ours.. Master~ ;)

I always doubt people who like either my writing or describing or characters.
Its part of being me =D
But seriously, my little postslave must have had one post from me at least that made responding difficult in the shape of lack of enthusiasm! I can't believe otherwise xD

Postslave! Please, you'll make me blush XD

You've thrown me some curveballs sometimes, but I like working to them. Like what they're going through now. It's made me really consider how to respond with Leah, how I wanted her to sound. In fact earlier on when Vash came out with the counter of "What about me" that really struck me as a player too. I felt it, I was like, "Ooooohhh...Leah you silly, now look what you've done. Time to make you fix this!" But no part has been meh for me. You're defo one of my favourites on this site :) Not many others share that honour I might add~

You make me feel like I am good for something. And for that, I cherish our ooc so so much <3

In terms of a rp partner: You are brilliant. An active thinker that thrives in diverse and contrary situations. You play by the post, and don't seem to have some prebuilt fantasy that might exclude choices or prevent unexpected growth for your character and what she provides to the rp. To me, everything about you is invaluable and you raise the bar as far as I am concerned. I look forward to a response from you every second after I have posted mine. Not because I am eager to play Vash. Because you and Leah have become a highlight of my daily life. Sincerly.

Oh, and also: Sticking with Postslave. Unless pet isn't too much. XD love that one. Short and simple.

I'm so glad you're back <3 That's super duper kind of you, so thank you hun! I'm glad that you care so much, that's part of what makes it so fun to Rp together :) You've helped me out with a fair share of my problems. I know I can just tuck those to the side and unwind here. Every time I see a response I smile. So thank you.

Also both are fine x3 I mean I am the kinky bitch who asked you for Pet play in the first place after all ;)

Pet play xD You kinky bitch <3

I am glad I helped you through some stuff =) I don't remember knowing what exactly that stuff was (unless I am overestimating what you mean, that is.) No worries though! I believe it and I am always happy to help you out~ Anytime!!

I should sleep soon xD work suuuuuuuucks. Appearently a walk through is happening tomorrow and I gotta look good.

I've never said, but that doesn't mean that you being here for me to post replies to hasn't been helping. Quite the opposite in fact.

I should too, I also have work tomorrow, This nice long three day weekend had to come to a close at some point I suppose ;w;

I'll respond to things when I'm back on tomorrow. So sleep well :)

Had to write another. Couldn't sleep comfortably thinking I didn't have a chance at a response to read when I wake up. Lol.

Not that you gotta respond so soon xD
Have a great day tomorrow, no matter what. I know I will <3

GoodGirlGrace said:
I guess not. Ah well it was worth a shot, My Mysterious Master Zeth posts when he pleases~ :p

More like when I have time and inspiration. Some how my stay-cation became mega busy.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:
I guess not. Ah well it was worth a shot, My Mysterious Master Zeth posts when he pleases~ :p

More like when I have time and inspiration. Some how my stay-cation became mega busy.

Hehee don't you worry about it! I was just teasing really, RL comes first, so post whenever you're ready to :3

You know Vik, If you're making me melt in my seat it's pretty hard to post back. I mean puddles don't have opposable thumbs. I need them for my space bar sooooo, yeh. ;P

XD N'way.
I really can't imagine it having that much of an affect on you, but thanks!
Actually wait: It's a curse! My writing that makes you change shape is actually making it harder to respond xD making me wait for my favorite part of the day!

Bastard fingers, why do they do this to meeee??

Yup, totally your fault, you devil! I kinda need to be not goo, since I've got work tomorrow. That might make things complicated ;)

Well of course, they write delicious smut for me, do my bidding little fingers! >3 *Keeps them protected by sitting on them*

Yeah, you're a fun writer Ic and OOc xD
It is always rewarding to read something along those lines~
*Wiggles fingers back and forth in place*
Post coming shortly.

Back
Top Bottom