Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Was gonna be a 'binding spell' that would have gone horribly horribly wrong since she's not a trained Mage ;) Tentacle fun time

How could you not, you're catering to my fetishes in a brilliant and interesting way. You're a good writer, so stop being silly with all this talk Vik :V

You're definatly top end of my mysterious top five ;)

I can't tell if that means I am number five or number one. XD
Probs number five.
I can have some confidence, but I lack any sort of system for preserving and fostering any sort of ego or trust in any kind of ability I may have. True fact xP

I wonder why we don't PM eachother =3 I find it odd that we don't talk so much, but you're my fav.

Well I'm still here so that's evidence of something hm? Also top end meaning 1-3 ;)

Also I'm not always around, and we talk a lot on this board. We can PM if you'd like tho :3

If I told you it wouldn't be a mysterious top 5 would it. ;)

Also Zeth dear, if you're going to be giving Karin up, me an Thatch have discussed how it might work in PM's. So feel free if that was your plan.

Tres mal~
It's probably only mysterious to save my pathetic little ego xD

With a time machine, two bagels, and any handgun, I could totally reverse the thing that made me so self defeating. Oh, what I wouldn't do to be fun and cocky again.

Hey! *Whacks nose with a news paper* What did I say about that hm? Bad boy!......Also I just to the mental image of Leah doing that to Vash...I don't think that would end well XD

Well, it'd probably get her punished for realsies. =D
Not that I'd ruin all of the fun by just telling you what that might be xD

Oh, and also: *Swats Grace on the bottom* Human girl punishments for human girls~

That makes me want to try it out~ ;)

*Yipes and huffs* Hey now, you started it~ Any more self deprication and you'll be put in a cage for the night. Puppy Punishments for naughty Boys ;P

I'm a naughty boy :3

No seriously: Why havn't I pm'd you yet?
YOU ARE SO FUN.

Posting sometime in the next thirty minutes or so xP

Glad to be of service....or to service.....one of the two ;D

I'm here for another Hour tops, so you have till then to get another post from me. Hop to it wolfman~ ;)

In haste: I didn't respond to the ooc first

Hopefully you can reply before you go <3 I put lots of effort into it and stuff =D
Enjoy~ Slave-smut-woman~

I'll give it a go. It's quite late here, but I should be able to stay up to reply. This was afterall a wonderful post, Master ;)

Now now, no need to explode there, Master~ I hope you enjoyed the post, because this puppy's gotta go to her bed and sleep. Hopefully I wake up to a nice treat~

Goodnight now~

Sleep well my dearest little puppy.
While it is quite late for me as well, my boss came to my room and informed me that I am going to work at regular time. (Which means this is now effectively not so late, even as I feel tired.)

Teheee, I'm just posting to both now, I'm not gonna have her use the potion just yet, what kinda first impression would that be?

Take it from her, perhaps it could be an instruction for Thatch to use it on her later on. ;) I'm Sure Alton would know what it was.

Expect posts soon~

-Blinks- We're all online at once, I don't think that's happened that often! XD *Hugs you both with a wagging tail*

Hehee X3 *Snuggles* Or at least we were, Vik's probably at work by now. Hehe I'm gonna miss you Zeth, make sure to pop in every now and again to say hi~ I'm sure we'll all still be here if you come back on :3

I remember the first year with my Boyfriend, so I totally get what you're going through. Super sweet times ahead ;) I practically lived at his place for a few months XD

Back to work again today my lovelies. I will respond in kind when I am home (and maybe on my break if I'm quick about it ;) ) speak soon~!

Back
Top Bottom