Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Well... I am a lecherous rp'er that adores anything that includes sex juices and throbbing and, well you know what I mean. I'd love to write out a scene with these two like that this early~ And then get back to the character building right after as they're shopping for clothes X3

I wonder how that goes, her shock~

Beautiful post, Ggg! It's heartbreaking that I've been both: Sleeping through all day on and off and without coffee... The source of my writing goodness. I'll respond soon!

@Vodka: Welcome to the open rp! Skye seems to be afk/mia, but I suppose that won't put us down! Lemme know if you need someone to play a master, if you do, maybe myself or another member would be willing to write one for your current character!

Thanks Viktoff.

As it looks, I'm open to anyone wanting to be my Master, so it'll be first come, first serve^^

I'll give Zeth and Sammywammy a solid window of opportunity to take you up on that first. Especially Zeth as Sam and I both play two characters. Though, I suppose Ggg never said they coooouldnt play a master. When I find it easier to post as often as before(like, pretty soon), if the window remains open, I'll write one for you~

Well, that was a lot of words... Do be honest if it was a bore to read, Ggg. It's important to my growth as a writer to know the difference between good writing en masse or drowning on painfully. Your criticism is just as accepted and lovely as your praise. Do feel free to tell me exactly how you feel, it won't make me shy away from writing Vash. I'm not nearly that thin-skinned~

I give Zeth and Sam till tomorrow to note interest in writing another master character. A fair window to my fellow rp partners in this group rp, I am sure. I don't mean to keep you waiting, VK~

I don't want her. If some one else wants Saewe, go ahead and step up. I'm not into naive virgin rp.

Sorry, I'm not looking to play a master role in this one. I'm pretty much filled up with characters since I've got a few PM rp's going on as well atm. Perhaps another time o/

Also wow Vik, Woooow! That was really hot >o>; For a critique, it was certainly good. There were a few descriptors in there that could have maybe not been in there, since they said more or less the same thing but that's just nit picking. All in all that was awesome, and it's gonna take me a little bit to write out a good response for it. Stay tuned~

Totally understandable, I got RK covered unless a newcomer shows up soon xD

Oh my my, thank you! I do enjoy abusing the rehashing of descriptors~ My greatest weakness! I'll await it eagerly, with my mouth watering!!

Hey RK, what do you think about Joshua(my last post in the character's thread)?

Also, anthing I should know before I post for you?

Usually people call me RV, but that's alright XD

I definitely like the idea behind Joshua, the way he's made it through and ends up in a horny body at this time.

Not much to tell, anything goes really, although depending on how much you write, I'll try to mirror^^

It's good to hear you like Joshua(and Cole lol)

I typically like to keep within my own and my partner's limits. 4 lines was the bare minimum during my first rp experiences, and since I have long since grown from a rookie, I like to expect my partners to always be capable of more than that. As long as you're giving me more than four lines, I'll return in kind. Like what happens with GGG so far, I clearly just hit some kind of point and wordsplode without caring to edit. So if I give you a lot to deal with suddenly, don't worry about mirroring at all. Do you, and I will appreciate it all the same! (This applies the other way around too. I'm more concerned about progression and activity over post size.)

I wanna call you something new everytime. I am categorically weird. (Zeth's seen it. If he isn't tired to death of me mentioning him even though we have never directly rp'd a scene together... Lol)

Fair enough xD I usually do around 2 paragraphs of at least 5-6 lines each.

I started out in a mix of one-liners and rubbish about 10 years ago, but I've grown a lot, and I can do large posts if my muse hits me just right^^

My comfort zone is two paragraphs with 4+ lines each, but I carelessly expand thoughts with repetitive descriptors and often linger on tiny details. Repeating eye colors, skin color, hair type/color etc every single post to the point of even exhausting myself. My writing has been criticized once by being summarized with "And this happened. And then that happened", a jab at my lack of atmosphere and the like. Well, that was a but much... Woopsies.

My origin in roleplay was anime fandom(yugioh) and high school super power tropesville type roleplays on a forum. Failure to surpass 4 lines in a post resulted in the post being marked as spam and eventually... Warning points, potential soft-bans even. Whew. Even in my smuttiest, shortest response, strictly fucking for fun im days, I never could go under four lines. XD didn't matter though, since I didn't have a 'female' or 'futa' account on chatango, I had few rp partners express interest or search for me.

Give me an aspect of the Cole/Joshua duo that has you most curious and I'll explore it for funsies in the first half of my post, and the second half will be him meeting Saewe.

Well, I've been around for a long time. I don't recall what I started doing, but it was all PG-13 when I started. And then someone introduced me to DRP, which ended up shutting down and the majority members moved here to BMR, so I've been doing adult content RP's since I was 18.

I think for the Cole/Joshua part, I'd really like to explore conversations between them, about various things or sudden random thoughts that pop up for one or the other.

Cheers Vik, I'll work on a response soon. I liked it. I think it's gonna be super fun when she realises as well afterwards what just happened. Which is where I think their relationship is gonna go. a torn struggle against her being surprised and confused about the bond, yet drawn to it evermore.

Also Zeth, Just a checkup, everything okay with our one. You finding Karin fun or do you want me to tone her down at all, I know she can be a bit much at times for some people, so just let me know what you want and I'll change her up in kind.

I'm getting everything I want in Vash x Leah XD
It's beautiful and I await your response eagerly. Specifically because their contact in the bath doesn't define their relationship like most pairings tend to do. As I see it, once they fuck once, other pairings tend to define their relationship by it. Like they immediately move into frequent sex or something. Meanwhile, Leah's confusion and struggle with the bond will mean that Vash has all the work ahead of him

I figured you liked Leah Vik XD

Just working on a response now :)

Zeth: Karin will get there, this is just her first time, again, lemme know if that's not really to your liking and I'll change her up. Personally I'm fine to RP anal so don't worry, she's just gotta get used to it o/

Posting soon!

@RK: Your post was great but I still need to know what she does when his control wears off and he has her alone, his speed and apparent effect on her will being known while she isn't controlled.

Back
Top Bottom