Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Zeth said:
It seems Viktoff has upped the game. I better post more.

He noticed me~
X3

But, we should be reasonable in our postings since we're sharing GgGrace now and if we both post walls all day, I am sure things would get out of hand for them~ lol.

Hehee, Senpai noticed you! :D *Swoons*

Don't worry about 'sharing' me sillies. I've got a couple weeks off cause I'm moving house, so I'm pretty free right now ;3 and that's an 'out of hand for her'~

Just post and I'll post when I get back on whenever I get some time. Some days that'll mean I post loads, and some days that'll mean I'll be able to post maybe right at the end of my day or after a day or so. My spare time fluctuates.

My spare time is effectively all the time o. O the only time I'm late to post is when I'm getting selectovr writer's block, babysitting someones dog/kid/house(this happens), or sleeping xD

I'm in two minds with posting responses there too XD

I thought up a few scenarios and one of the funnier ones was that she gets so flustered she just went full wolf there and then and then just freaked out about being an animal for a bit. That one would be a mood ruiner but would also be super funny or just to have her changes be smaller like what's in the post right now and keep on as we are with them. What do you think?

I would really really really like to have the trend of the event line down the passionate route~

But, funny would be great between the pair. I just can't see the whole animal beastly thing going over without it being super awkward for her xD he'd be able to keep her contained. So, let's move that scene over to the clothes shopping for clothes xD maybe butt touching/boob groping sends her over the edge?

Okay, that's fine, I just wanted to check cause I didn't wanna throw that in when you were getting into it too XD

I'll save that card then for another point when it can pop up and be funny. I have some plans for when that happens.

"Into it"
My confidence is now 9001. Thank you.

Hopefully we get to have all those plans come around~ I wanna see what you got in store :3

Tehe, I can't wait either xD Same with all those plans you've been hinting at in your post. Anywhoop, I do need to get to bed...*Looks at the clock saying 3am* WHOOPSIEDOODLES.

Night Vik, I'll respond when I'm up o/

GoodGirlGrace said:
Tehe, I can't wait either xD Same with all those plans you've been hinting at in your post. Anywhoop, I do need to get to bed...*Looks at the clock saying 3am* WHOOPSIEDOODLES.

Night Vik, I'll respond when I'm up o/

=3 Our time zones are so different. Lol. It's going to be so hard to wait. But, totally worth it.

Certainly seems like it.

They're totally interested in this, they made intentions of posting again. They just... didn't.

No matter XP

Grrraaaaaacce. I'm sleepy. I'll post in the morning~!

Maybe we buried them in posts (๑°⌓°๑);;

Also Zeth, ""I make magical dildos for a living. I am a professional pervert." made me laugh out loud nearly waking my flatmate up XD

Oh this is going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :3

Hehee, don't worry about it Vik, it's not like i'm going anywhere soon (Well I mean I am technically, but I'm invested in these RP's so I'm not going to be..you know what I mean..)

That sounds awesome, but don't forget about your f-list too Hun. I'm already greatful you're rp'ing with me and that you have a wonderful attention to detail so I'm more than happy to accommodate all your kinks and cravings too~

He is a wizard after all, so you have liberties to change her physically too if you wanted her to be a boy or a herm for a little bit, that's a okay with me! Also anal is always fine ;)

It's oddly doglike how they communicate without words o_o

Can't wait for my cousin to go to sleep so I can clean and maybe be online all night maybe.

Yeah, I'm trying to think how far I should take her without breaking character. I'm really in two roads with this XD Cause like She would be completly overwhelmed by these new feelings and instincts, and yet I don't want her to just fawn right from the get go, so I'm trying to think how I can do this. >Puts on a fake beard to scratch it while she ponders< Hmmmm....

Have her blame her curse?
And then be less obedient after the fun so we can please ourselves as writers all while keeping to her character? She doesn't have control of her transformation form, and she's part way there, use that as an excuse and then have her fight the notion that it was her that agreed to go that far with him later with that excuse =3

What do you think?

Do you want them to go all the way in this scene then?
I'm happy to write her in shock later, I think that could work :)

Back
Top Bottom